Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Mapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tamaki
Tamaki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

I'm Ready... Promotion. Empty I'm Ready... Promotion.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:51 am
Tamaki had recuperated from his training and had been informed by mail that it was time for the genin exams to take place.
He felt prepared and was, more than anything, just hoping to be seen by someone of the necessary rank.
He wore his dark robe that starkly compared to his ashen-white hair that was cut short for the weather, though not being overly aware of it, his attention drifted to his hair.
"I'm not sure if I seem out of place..."
(Requesting A Proctor)
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

I'm Ready... Promotion. Empty Re: I'm Ready... Promotion.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:01 am
Valen would move into the classroom at a sedated pace. His adorned in his usual crimson cloak with his blood red eyes surveying the room carefully. Only a few of the genin hopefuls in the room would pass. After all they couldn't all become genin so easily. It was his job to administer the test today, which was both necessary, and incredibly dull. There was a reason he didn't want to be a teacher. He suppose it didn't really matter though. So he'd simply get to work. He'd roll his shoulders around for a moment before deciding to walk to the front of the room and take a deep breath, his eyes closed in a friendly manner as he introduced himself. "Good morning class, I am Valen Akari, and I'll be proctoring your genin exam today. When I call your name you'll move to the front of the room, introduce yourself to me and include a few things about yourself in your introduction before demonstrating both the clone and the transformation technique as well as listing a use for both of the jutsu in a battle and out of one." He'd explain as he rolled out a scroll that contained the class roll. "Tamaki.." He'd say, loud and clear for all the hear. It would not be a question, the boy would either come up immediately, or simply fail and he'd move on.

(800 words in your next post Tamaki, I added a couple of extra things for you to talk about to make it easier if need be)
Tamaki
Tamaki
Citizen

Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:52 am
[Thank You]

Tamaki watched the older man stroll leisurely into the room his jaunting had a certain sway of measured experience which seem to exude a critical nature, Tamaki's ears followed his words very carefully so as to not miss a word.
Though he felt as though the seconds grew longer he felt the sudden urge to recount the last tales he had read from his father's book.
What fires burn within my heart and force me to contend
With the perils that await me at this tragic journey’s end?
Here Tamaki found himself at the very beginning of his ninja journey, little over the age of precedence but well into the self-zealous prime of youth's nature.
Like a sapling leaning more on the mature side, he was lean and eager to learn, so that he may be useful to his superiors and to what end he could achieve, who knew.

Tamaki's name was more than clear and all the encouragement he required to stand and walk to stand adjacent the proctor, bowing shortly in respect he introduced himself thusly; in a grave tone that bordered on extremely tense, "My name is Tamaki Gek Fuyu, Akari Sensei."
"I am older then some here as I have come from a distant land and am eternally grateful for your supervision today during this exam."
"I enjoy gardening; training, walking in the water gardens and dwelling amidst nature.
"I'm here for my mother," He ventured a sympathetic notion to perhaps humble the empathetic natures of an elder in the way inexperience often does to governing wisdom.
Considering the nature of Akari's requests he found a humble feeling grasp his core, he had been training those two techniques for days before the exam and so coincided his belief he may have a hope in achieving his goals; he was prepared and he knew it.
"I will preform the clone jutsu, but first I would like to share the uses I have found for it; both inside combat and out."
"When out of immediate sight; I being preyed upon by a larger foe, and the cloning technique alone can be utilized to dissuade your opponent and give yourself some time to breath. It is a non-corporeal version of yourself and outside combat you may use it as a sparring partner. Like so."
He began to slip his hands together in a well practiced rhythm that the muscles in his hands had remembered from days and days of poor to flawless execution  Ram → Snake → Tiger
Suddenly the chakra swelled inside his body and expressed itself through the molding of his mudra and became a clone of Tamaki; it poofed into life in a puff of smoke, it's likeness was well-defined and wore the same clothes as himself.
"Before presenting the next jutsu, I would like to elaborate how I would use it in combat."
The clone turned slightly towards Valen before ever so slightly; more, it grinned at him and formed a few handsigns Dog → Boar → Ram.
"I would transform into something inanimate and wait to ambush my foe; such as a tree or a rock."
The clone was covered in smoke as he explained the next part.
"Outside combat I may entertain the notion of being another person to aid in espionage... or..."
Another poof of smoke and the clone began to closely resemble the proctor, his crimson clothing and his red eyes.
"It may even resemble you; Akari Sensei."
It nodded and began to smile, though not a beautiful rendition of a caricature it was at least; hopefully, to the caliber necessary for this particular examination.

"A mission may very well depend on making it through undetected, and, by presenting yourself as harmless you may very well be over looked as a threat."
"Where as one face may be easily recognizable, such as yourself; around the village, I may very well access places that are well beyond my station."
The clone echoed the last sentiment in its very countenance and was starting to make even Tamaki nervous as to how he had presented himself and the techniques he was asked to perform, this was the deciding test to see if he would get his headband and be promoted to a real shinobi, capable of undertaking missions and gaining access to even better training prospects.

As he usually found out later rather than sooner bad result, Tamaki had to clarify in a somewhat apprehensive tone regarding his own choice of display, "I meant no harm with my comments or explanations, I just implied the exact use I would execute these jutsus' capabilites given the circumstances."
Before long the clone expired but hopefully the impression lasted. He was the first selected and he had hoped that he would pass this exam.
Tamaki decided to add, "I believe these basics are a means to mislead my foes so that I may survive otherwise insurmountable situations."

WC: 820
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:44 pm
Valen would nod his head at the mans demonstration. He had successfully done everything he had asked of him. That was good, very good. Valen would reach into the drawer of the desk and pull out a glimmering new headband. Taking it into his hand he'd grin at the new genin and toss it to him, the rectangular piece of metal flipping end over end toward the boy. "Congratulations, you're a genin now. Do us proud, Tamaki." He'd say before waiting for the man to head out of the room so he could continue down the list. 

(You get 15 stat points due to your rank up, you DO NOT get to claim stats from word count this time. You also get access to one of the seven specialties for free. They're Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Medical, Puppetry, Weaponry, and Fuin. Your jutsu caps have increased exponentially, check out the new cap Here. You get a couple of free jutsu you can add to your stats page too. Those are listed Here. Finally, if you have trouble deciding your spec or what you'd want to train here's the sites directory of canon jutsu Here. You can claim genin and what I've stated above on your next post)
Tamaki
Tamaki
Citizen

Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:00 pm
Catching the headband and the man's approval was a relief; Tamaki had passed, and he was now a honorary ninja.
"I hope to do so, Akari sensei."
He left the way he had come and had decided to get a little more training done.

[Claim: Rank up to Genin]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum