Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daniel
Daniel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20250

Walk in the dark... Empty Walk in the dark...

Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:32 am

It was almost midnight, it was completely silent except for the clock ticking across the room. Tick tock, tick tock, Daniel could not sleep he didn't have a reason, he was purely just not tired. He stood up and walked to the door, "Maybe a glass of milk will help? Or maybe not..." he thought to himself. Opening the door he silently walked down the hall, the floor board creaked, his parents were still asleep, he continued walking. The silence was broken by the owl hooting from the large oak tree standing tall outside of his house. He walked outside to take a breath of the refreshing night air looking up at the glowing moon resting in between the slowly moving clouds that passed by. "This lack of sleep is putting my thoughts astray maybe I should go for a walk? Or maybe not..." standing and thinking for a couple more moments he decided, "Yes, that would be nice." The thirteen year old boy regardless of what his parents had warned him about walked into the forest and continued walking through the forest until the sun rose, but that was okay he had told his parents he was going to be training with friends today. Without thought he kept on walking, what was he doing, not even he knew. Mid-day came around the sun blazing in the sky, Daniel began to get thirsty, just as this feeling came he noticed a pond, a fairly clean looking pond, he didn't really care either way as long as it would quench his thirst. After drinking his endless walk continued. Late afternoon came around and at this point he had finally reached the country borders, a dangerous place to be, or so he was told because he had never actually been here himself.

[TWC = 300]

Shanks
Shanks
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 54000

Walk in the dark... Empty Re: Walk in the dark...

Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:03 am

A few hours resting is taken upon his arrival near the borders two days after his battle was completed with what he has deemed as a loss on his part, a new rival has appeared to challenge him for the throne that rightfully belongs to him..

What's worse is this one is actually a rather large threat, earlier in the day he found a pond and washed his hair and face along with his claws..course he didn't want his clothes to get wet so he settled for just that before he continued onward..

It's good to be finally free of that damned muzzle, he opens his mouth to stretch out his jaw that was constricted for so long, his teeth retaining their deadly point as their covered in his venom..along with his claws.

He chuckles softly to himself as he marches down the borders proudly...his short five year old stature bellying his proud stance...before one looks at his fiery colored eyes and slitted pupil and realize the boy is not human.

His gloves and scarf are the only thing visible on his person, his scarf swaying behind him in an invisible wind.

Scanning the surroundings with his eyes he notes a human boy nearby and blinks at him curiously, what's a human doing all the way out here..? Is he on his way back home too?

Or perhaps he's a runaway?

Or or! Maybe the boy is a secret agent sent from a neighboring village! Or a magician searching for some kind of stone that will amplify his magical powers to untold heights!

Or!

It is at this point the boy stops and begins staring intently at the boy as his imagination runs wild with the possibilities, his face set in a small frown of concentration his eyebrows furrowed in thought as he crosses his arms over his chest and tilts his head to the left a mere twenty foot distance away while standing in the center of the path.
Daniel
Daniel
Citizen

Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:20 am

Daniel watched as a boy who was fairly young stop in the center of the dirt pathway causing Daniel too to stop. Thinking of the possibility that he was imagining things or hallucinating Daniel just stood there for a minute staring at the boy and when he was done with his staring he just stared some more. He was convinced his mind was playing tricks on him, so he decided to prove to himself that this boy wasn't real. Daniel walked towards the boy with a slow and steady pace and reaching out with his hand he would attempt to touch the boy, if he succeeded in touching the boy he would take a boy and once again stand there staring at the other and eventually say in a confused tone, "Umm... Are you real or am I imagining things because if you are I'm sorry?" Daniel was beyond tired at this point and could barely keep his eyes open, he could hardly think enough to speak even then he was slurring his words as if they were all on word. His eye lids started to feel heavy slowly closing down on his eyes, "No," in an instant opening his eyes to maximum capacity, "I can't sleep, not now, how will I get home to Mom and Dad, they will be worried if I don't return soon," continuing to think he waited for the other boy's reply to see if he was legitimately there or just an illusion. He wondered to himself, "If this guy, kid, is real I wonder if he has some food on him, I think I am about to die of starvation," his stomach grumbled loud enough for the other boy to hear.

[TWC = 587]

Shanks
Shanks
Citizen

Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:36 am
The Wizard/Knight/Secret Agent/Space Detective/Dimensional Pirate begins walking towards him causing the young Demon to arch his left eyebrow in curiosity..before he attempts to reach forward and touch the boy, which the future Demon Lord responds with by taking a step back with his left foot and leaning away with a growl while bearing his fangs at the older boy in a warning....oh wait..he can talk again now!

"Oi! Back off human!" He shouts simultaneously putting another three feet of distance between him and the touchy feely human that seems to wish to poke him.
His claws tense and his eyes narrow suspiciously towards the boy his legs tensing as he takes another step back as a just in case measure, the Wizard might be trying to cast a spell on him!

'Hahahahahaa!!! No way he'll allow something like that to happen!' He thinks to himself, his imagination taking reign of his actions as he decides to merely keep his distance of the boy and prepare himself to dodge any sort of crazy spell that might come his way.
Daniel
Daniel
Citizen

Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:14 pm

Daniel felt as if he were in some sort of trance being controlled against his whim the whole time he had been out of the forest. He seemed to not even be able to move his limbs by himself or so it seemed because he knew he was walking he just didn't know how he was doing it, many weird things happen in the world and this was definitely one of them for Daniel. As he was going in to touch the boy to make sure he was tangible, but his plan failed, the younger boy moved back about three feet "dodging" Daniel's touch, yelling for him to get off and calling him a human. With that Daniel definitely knew this was his imagination or some sort of alternate reality, maybe he was dreaming or possibly this was a nightmare he couldn't tell, but he sure as hell wasn't going to stand here vulnerable to a possible threat from a little kid. Daniel adrenaline starting to rush through him opened his eyes wide starting intently at the boy, still only three feet away. Keeping his calm, but leaving no frustration out of his voice he firmly stated, "Stop. Playing. Tricks. On me! I am done with the games, imagination I can handle but what is this? I can't tell if you're a nightmare or a dream or even where I am!" Daniel's jaw started twitch he looked to his left and saw a thin tree standing. With one swift motion, or at least swift for an academy student, he increased the size of his fist into a one foot cubed size fist, gray and scaly-ish in texture and color, and swung smashing his fist into the tree causing it to fall over. Having his frustration released with the punch he reduced the size of his fist back to normal and looked back at the boy. Now back to his normal serene state he asked the boy, "Please, I beg of you, let me touch you to prove to myself you are tangible. I have not slept in over 24 hours and I don't know what's going on right now."

[TWC = 947]

Shanks
Shanks
Citizen

Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:16 pm
He growls visibly as the tree off to the side is smashed by the boys strange transformation, his muscles tense and his youki begins leaking out of his body in a strange spectrum of purple and black.
He deems to listen to the mortals words and his eyes narrow as the boy begins speaking frantically, his eyes widen in horror and his left eye twitches his mouth agape as the boy blatantly begs of he can 'touch' him..
He might need an adult..
"Fuck no! I don't wanna catch your human crazy cooties!!" He shouts his eyes narrowing again and his stance being reformed as he makes sure to keep his body facing the strange pedophile wizard his fists clenched in front of him being careful for his claws not to pierce his the fabric of his gloves.

His legs are tensed and bent slightly his left foot a little ways in front of his right while his body faces the Wizards with intent to lunge if he should make any strange movements...he may have just come out of a loss but he's still the strongest damn it!
He'll punch right through anything this boy has to offer as an attack and kick him back to his stupid magical hut..or abandoned magic library or wherever it was he came from!
Daniel
Daniel
Citizen

Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Daniel was in desperate need of the proof and the boy continued to deny his simple yet weird requests. Daniel was in denial or possibly not, he didn't really understand the meaning of the word, he just simply knew he was in it whether or not he was. Out of instantaneous loss of desperation Daniel let out a loud and long sigh, still looking the boy right in the eyes. Starting to move his lips he let out three simple words, "I give up," with having that said Daniel decided what he would do next, thinking, "Should I just leave? Where would I go to if I left? I don't even really know where I came from... This is hopeless. I wonder if this guy is interesting should I talk to him? Hmm... Yeah that seems like a sort of good idea, but standing face to face isn't casual enough for a discussion, I should probably sit down." Awkwardly plopping on his behind and crossing his legs into a criss-cross apple sauce position he motioned for the other boy to sit down and said, "Umm... you can sit down to, I mean if you want?" remembering that he had not even told the boy his name he added in, "Oh right, my name is Daniel," putting his hand out from his sitting position to shake the other boy's hand. Sadly, the loss of desperation was a complete lie and this was all part of some lunatic plan that Daniel had conducted to finally touch the other boy, whether it was through a hand shake or whatever it didn't matter as long as he made the contact he was looking for. If his plan would work there would be two options for Daniel to either continue talking to the boy if he was real or pinch himself and wake up from this craziness. One may ask why he didn't he pinch himself to test this out first, the world may never know.

[TWC = 1268]

Shanks
Shanks
Citizen

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:50 pm
Shanks at this point is weary of this strange wizard pedophile and merely leaps back another ten feet, his scarf wriggling and transforming into a pair of batwings a wide evil grin spreading across the demon childs face as this occurs. "Hahahhahahahaa!!!!!" He laughs evilly a flap of his 'wings' sending him ten feet in the air before he turns "Like I'm that much of a fool!" He states before flying off in a bid to escape the Wizards strange mannerisms and ploys to try and cast his pedophile spell on him.

"All will bow before the might of Overlord Shanks!" He declares as he attempts to flee his frame becoming a black dot in the distance as he flies towards the Volcano village fleeing the scene with his declaration...if the boy believes his is hallucinating...this should confirm this fact..even though the Demon child is actually real.

[Exit, final wc's 892]
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 57300

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:52 pm
Approved
Daniel
Daniel
Citizen

Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:37 am

Daniel watched in complete awe as the boy somehow undermined his oh so brilliant plan, "Come on seriously?!" Daniel thought, "Is this guy some kind of crazy psychotic crazy man? Oh, maybe with a little more craziness added to it and a dash of some more psychotic? I mean common how fucking creepy do guys get? Wait..." As he was finishing his thought he noticed that the boy, continuously laughing like a maniac, flying away on some demon wings, "I hate my life, why do things always have to be so confusing... I'm feeling suicidal, not really, because I'm not depressed, but please tell me, oh lord, what is going on?" By shear over thinking Daniel passed out in the middle of the country borders, not necessarily the safest thing to do, but its not like he had much of a choice, there is only so much a thirteen year old boy going through puberty can take without 24 hours of sleep.

After a good 24 hour black out to make up for the 24 hours of no sleep Daniel woke up in his bedroom, he had no idea what had exactly happened the night before or if it was even real. It was weird that he didn't think of how he had even gotten home after the incident.

[Exit]
[TWC = 1487; Full Transformation 1487/2500]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum