Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 3:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 12:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 11:14 pmKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 6:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 4:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 2:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 2:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 2:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 12:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 12:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

Leafs and Clouds [Private, Hide and Chi, NK] Empty Leafs and Clouds [Private, Hide and Chi, NK]

Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:32 pm
It was getting cloudy as Ryuoshi was getting near the borders of Kumo an Konoha. He would be wearing his normal attire in case something should happen, he was at the borders anyways. He would be looking around, nothing much was happening. His attire consisted of the phoenix armor, chainmail, torso armor, gloves, gauntlets and right finger piece. He would be having all his weapons on him, Phoenix sword, katanto and 5 razor disks. He would also be having his violin in his hands, playing on it, just trying to find a new song to write down or something similar. He would take a quick look around him, then his hands again and was playing around with his violin.
The terrain of the cloud and leaf's border was nice moist soil, couple of rocks and 4 builders presenting the north, the south, the west and east. Each of the rocks were 3 meters tall and 1 kilometer from each other. There was all grass, 1 foot tall grass between the rocks' square. There was also grass around the square, but that was mostly covered by trees.

[w/c: 186]
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Leafs and Clouds [Private, Hide and Chi, NK] Empty Re: Leafs and Clouds [Private, Hide and Chi, NK]

Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:19 pm
From the gates of Kumo, the young flame would be going out to adventure into the world, but in reality he was bored and decided to take a long peaceful walk on the borders. His attire was his new outfit-a white Uwagi and a blue pair of shitabaki and a long green scarf that came to his back that muffled his mouth when needed. On his right side would be his training sword, which sat at a diagonal angle from his leg so it would not interfere with his movements and in his left was a book. Not an ordinary book, but a book he held very dear and only he could use.

As he walked through the borders, he would come to a small field that had a couple of rocks and a nice size patch of grass around each one. Trees could also be seen in the area, a most beautiful picture of nature the young boy would be painting in his head at the moment. For now his ice blue eyes would be set upon a figure, but the way he could identify the figure was because of the music coming from its direction. Wanting to know what it was, Kurogane walked a little close and looked at the figure, now being identified as a small boy, probably younger than him. Kurogane scratched his head and smiled," Your music is nice, do you play my sheet music or do you make your own music," Even in the midst of asking questions, his guard was always up and ready to move away if he was attacked.Waiting for the boys response he would fiddle with the lock of the book for a moment to ease his hyperactive intelligent mind.

290/2000
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Leafs and Clouds [Private, Hide and Chi, NK] Empty Re: Leafs and Clouds [Private, Hide and Chi, NK]

Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:02 pm
Ryuoshi were playing and composing by ear, hopefully remember the good combinations. He would move around and play by himself, not knowing another being was there. He would then turn around and face a boy who spoke to him. Ryuoshi stopped playing violin and looked at the boy. The boy asked him a questions and Ryuoshi would just answer it straight.
''Uhm ... Hello there. I play by ear and memory, but sometimes if I feel full of inspiration, I usually compose some songs myself'' he would say and stand back, looking at the boy. This boy didn't seem like a shinobi, and his chakra sense wasn't the biggest of all.
''What is a boy like you doing out here, If I may ask'' he would say as he looked upon this boy form top to toe. He would try to analyze the boy's cloth, any hidden weapons bulging or something.
''Oh! And by the way, My name is Ryuoshi, Ryuoshi Arashi, musician from Kumogakure no Sato!'' He would say and win with his right eye, the only eye showing.

He would also look upon the heavens, the clouds flying by, the blue sky and the wonderful warm sun. He would also walk towards the boy, standing 1 meter from him and setting down his violin to lean over his foot and leg. Ryuoshi was roughly the 17 years, but his body evolution had not began yet, he was still looking like a 15 year old boy, despite his real age.

[w/c: 437]
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:07 am
Kurogane nodded and listened as he shifted the position of the book to his left hand and his right slowly scratching his stomach. After hearing that he plays by ear and memory he would nod," Ahh your ability to remember certain scores and notes is astounding to say the least...is one to assume that you have a very good memory or maybe it was how you were raised," Nodding as he looked the boy over some more. What exactly kept him from showing his left eye to anyone...a mystery Kurogane wanted to solve. As he looked at the overall shape of his violin he would smile and chuckle," Nice violin you have there, was it carved from oak,. mahogany, or maybe even senju wood. I am curious to which one it actually is, but i digress it is nice to meet you Ryoushi," a small wave of the fingers as he smiled again.

Moving the book to the top of his head, he would shuffle a couple of feet as he raised a brow to Ryuoshi," My name is Kurogane and i would prefer it if you do not call me "boy". Also i just so happened to come out here today for a stroll and maybe some training, haven't decided just yet so i am weighing my options heavily. A better question is what are you doing out here in the borders, only thing that usually comes out here are missing nins and people who want to kill themselves, although i am neither i can't be to sure about others," his left index finger wagging back and forth into the air slowly.

563/2000

[3rd page unlocked Counter reset to 0]
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:52 pm
Ryuoshi would raise his right eye brow and then open his mouth. The mouth mask wrapped around his neck and mouth moved as he talked, making the dragon in printed mouth talking with Ryuoshi's mouth. He would begin to talk once again, answering more questions.
''Actually, my ability to remember theses songs was because it was the only thing I listened to as a kid. The Lizards ...'' he would stop there and try to find something else to say.
''... My parents always played those songs'' he would continue, wiping off some sweat from his forehead behind his headband. He would suddenly have an itch around his left eye, he would grab the head band as casually and would have opened it up, but hen stopped before he revealed his eye, he would then just slide in his hand and scratch it from there. He would listen to all the words of this boy known as Kurogane.
He would look at Kurogane and think about if this person was a friend or foe.
''Well nice to meet you too, Kurogane-kun. To be really honest, I'm not sure if I can trust you my secrets, I'm not the most social person in this world and I've been having trouble talking with people, I usually suddenly begin to speak my mother language other than English'' He would say and cover up himself in his armor.
''I'm mostly covering my identity to others because I'm somewhat a special person, not many people know my existence and many thought I was dead once but now I'm trying to get back into society again'' He would say and smile at Kurogane.

[w/c: 714]
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:15 pm
Noticing the slight pause in his sentence, Kurogane would slightly raise his brow as he looked around for a moment," So your parents...were lizards huh. That would be an interesting family to meet and an even better scientific research book that i could read in the future....ahhh books," as something interesting caught his eyes. As Ryoushi began to rub the sweat from his brow, he thought he was going to see the eye, but he didn't it seemed like he was hiding it from him for some reason. Kurogane's interest was now piqued as he honed in on his current objective. As it stood he needed to do some training but he just wasn't going to make the first move. For now he would smile and nod his head as he spun the book on his finger, preparing for an eventual spar.

A small smile would appear from his face as he stopped spinning the book and smiled," A mystery that cannot be solved is the best kind of mystery there is, but i know the feeling. Not everyone can tell their secrets, but then again it always comes out in the end...So to a better question do you want to spar..i feel like testing my abilities against a Kumogakure shinobi. Do you accept the challege Ryuoshi its okay if you don't but it will be fun," smiling as he spins the opposite direction of the book.

800/2000
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:48 pm
Ryuoshi would nod at the asking of a spar. He would also like to know what this Kurogane could do, he had no idea of what this person was able to do, though, reading a lot of books may give some knowledge. Ryuoshi hadn't read any book before, maybe he couldn't even read, maybe he could, he had never tried it before. Things aside and the real deal to the face, a spar.
''A sparring? Well, why not? I could use some exercise'' he would say and stamp on the trigger on his violin with his foot. The string upon the violin would slide off the neck and the neck would fly upwards in the air, just as the moment Ryuoshi would grab onto the neck that had now split into 2 sword. A dao sword in each hand, both made of strong steel with incredible durability and sharpness.
''I'm just getting started!'' He would say laughing and try to hit something on his torso armor, not having tried it really before, but out of a sudden, the torso armor extended and covered his belly even more and his his arms out to his elbows. The flames of the armor also began to ignite, yes, fire from the armor, and Ryuoshi would be a little shocked of these immense powers of some kind of armor that he didn't know any thing off. He just found the armor one day when he was on vacation in the Volcano village.
He would look around and see if anything was missing, nope. Ryuoshi would then get into a fighting stance with his swords. He would then begin to pour chakra out in his blades and slowly mold it into sharpness. The blades would begin to glow just slightly as his dao sword was getting chakra infused into them. The chakra power raised immense and the sharpness was also enhanced. By the time Ryuoshi was getting into his stance, the cloudy above would become darker, it was getting thunderous, few drops of rain would fall, not much to avoid any fire, just a bit wet. No pools of water were made in this open terrain, the water would sink through the dense and soft soil.
''Ready pal?'' he would say and enhance his swords with a chakra aura around it. He would then get ready to strike whenever Kurogane would move.

[w/c: 1111]
[OOC: be careful! If I hit you, you may die ...]

Ryuoshi's stats now:
Health: 23
Chakra: 21
Stamina: 7
Speed: 19
Strength: 17

Swords' sharpness: 113 when swinging with them.
Base sharpness: 85

Jutsus used:
Spoiler:
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:27 am
[Sorry but we may need to do this another time ^^]

Kurogane looked at Ryoushi and smiled as he opened the book and wings of crimson appeared from his back." Sorry Ryoushi i have to go...maybe some other time we can spar," as he took flight, small crimson feathers would fall where he began to fly off. As he headed back to Tenga he would smile," Looks like something interesting has occurred today and with todays current data, it will be a breeze to come up with something new," his book was glowing bright as he flew overhead and into the village.

891 total

4 Stats 8 Jp and requesting 3rd page of Grimoire of Flames
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:31 am
Approved for appropriate rewards
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:33 am
Approved the approving
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum