Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

Another Visit (private) Empty Another Visit (private)

Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:21 pm
Mezurashii smiled as her cub continued to fret over her, she and Irou had been given the same room and the doctor was the same one she had met before.

"I would say it's nice to see you again, but being in a hospital isn't exactly a good thing" the doctor commented and she laughed a little, Boken snuggling into her legs. Absently Mezurashii patted the bear cub with her good arm, the finished the check up on both of them and left to get the necessities for their condition.

"So you hurt the inside of your cheek?" the redhead asked, turning to her roommate with a curios gaze.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Another Visit (private) Empty Re: Another Visit (private)

Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:52 pm
"Well Yes I am, I'm hurt on the left side of my cheek it appears I might need some stitches the inside of my mouth keeps bleeding" Irou said as he turn to look at mezurashii while waiting for the the docter to come back,"I never came here before, so tell me mezurashii why did you kiss me on my cheek then I can notice you was shy from the why you looked at the ground" Irou looked at the girl with a slight grin on his face...
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:34 am
Mezurashii nodded at Irou's words, of course it would keep on bleeding if it was on the inside of the mouth. The redhead blushed when he brought up the kiss, looking at the covers of her bed fidgeted with the sheets.

"W-well..." she stuttered, taking a deep breath she gathered her thoughts "Life is short and unpredictable, especially for ninja's, and... I kinda like your fighting style, plus you don't take things to seriously..." she was blabbering now, her blush intensified as she stopped talking. She must sound like an idiot, luckily the doctor walked in just then. Handing Mezurashii some pain medication, he went over to Irou and used medical chakra to heal the inside of his cheek.

"There, now your more than welcome to keep Mezurashii company, but you can also leave if you want. You'll just have to fill out this form, I'll leave it here" the doctor said as he left the sheet of paper on one of the bedside tables before smiling at the female redhead.

"I'll see you later, there's a matter I need to see to, sorry" he said before leaving the room, Mezurashii just nodded and lent against the wall in a relaxed manner. Trying not to look at her roommate.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:41 am
"Well I guess I'll stay and keep mezurashii company" Irou then stood up from the bed and he walked over to where mezurasii was sitting he took a seat right next to her,"Today I just feel so open, mezurashii you remember our first date when I ask you that stupid question? Your reply was understandable and you was right you don't know much about me" Irou glance at the girl and he notice she was getting shy again...

" Well I can tell you some things about me, I grew up inside konoha I watch my own mother get killed right and front of me. And my father I kill him with a kunai I guess you can just call me weird from killing my own dad the only perosn I had left inside my life. Some people thought I was going to be an orphan but I learn how to survive on my own, one part time in my life I lived inside a cold cave and then I met itami he told me to get an apartment I really found that funny, After I got my own apartment things have been coming at me great I'm getting stronger every day as an genin can't wait till the chuunin exams start now tell something about you mezurashii the most well really the most important thing I want to know about you is why you act so shy every time you come around me like the only time you not shy when you're training with me mezurashii can you please answer that question?"

Ioru then grab mezurashii cub taking his hand and rubbing his smooth hair while waiting for her reply...
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:17 pm
Mezurashii listened patiently as Irou talked about his past, her eyes wide as he told her how his mother died and killed his own father. She knew it was for a reason, though he didn't specify, and couldn't bring herself to resent him at all, that was his life choice and she has no right to judge him by it. Then he asked her about her own life.

"Well, there's not much to tell really. My parents left on the doorstep of a country town orphanage, and that's where I lived until I was eight, then papa came around and adopted me after I won a race that the town held. He brought me here and raised me as his own, teaching me how to be a ninja, which is why I'm older than most other genin" she explained, taking a deep breath she looked out the window, watching the clouds roll by.

"As for why I'm shy... I don't really know" Mezurashii turned back to him "you're just really special to me, you make me feel... special, different, like I'm not just another orphan girl" she explained, smiling up at him. A slight blush staining her cheeks, waiting for his reply.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:33 pm
Irou smile at the girl as she told some of her history then he heard mezurashii say how special he make her feel,"Well to tell you the truth from the first time I met you I always had an huge crush on you mezurashii, and you is the only person I can talk to about things just like I feel so open with you" After Irou said that he put his left arm around mezurashii then he gave her a kiss on the right side of her face with a little shy on Irou's face he back away looking at mezurashii, waiting for her reply...
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:07 pm
The redhead couldn't help but smile at the males words, a light blush staining her cheeks when he kissed her cheek. Smiling at the older boy she placed her hand on top of his own, it was the best she could do thanks to her injuries.

Just then Boken decided he wanted attention from his mother, whining he jumped on the bed and nudged her leg. Chuckling she gestured for the bear cub to sit on her lap.

"Sorry Boken" she said as she did her best to place her spare hand on the cub, to made happy growling noises. Quickly falling asleep to the comfort of the redhead, smiling at her cub Mezurashii lent back against the wall.

"Today has been eventful" she commented, smiling up at Irou.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:08 pm
Irou smile after the kiss and he grab mezurashii's cub,"Your bear is so cool" Irou heard mezurashii speak about how eventful her day was. Irou then stood up from the bed giving mezurashii another kiss this time it was on her lips,"Well I gotta go now mezurashii take care" The words came form Irou as he walked over to the paper and he sign it walking away leaving nothing behind....

EXIT
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:10 pm
Mezurashii smiled at the way her cub was comfortable around Irou, though she froze when he kissed her on the lips, the warm feeling that came from the contact surprised her.

Then he bid her a good bye and signed the release form before leaving. She stared at him until he left, slowly turning to Boken she smiled at her cub.

"That was my first kiss..." she muttered, she couldn't help but giggle. Her first kiss was in a hospital.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum