Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Gathering Kyos Things. Empty Gathering Kyos Things.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:04 am
Hikarishi was still being pulled behind the girl, still holding her hand, when they arrived at the orphanage. The smile he had when he left his house was still on his face "So this is the orphange huh?" He asked looking over the building it wasn't that bad looking but it wasn't the best thing in the world either. "Ok lets go inside but first." He let go of the girls hand so that he could perform the Summoning Jutsu and in a cloud of smoke Zyzer Appeared. "Kyo meet Zyzer, Zyzer this is Kyo my sister." He said once again taking the girls hand.

"Nice ta meet you Kyo. bawk bawk bawk." Zyzer said as he was introduced. "Alright while you go and get your things Zyzer will go with you and ill talk to the owner about getting you set up in my place." Hikarishi said as they stepped through the doors.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Gathering Kyos Things. Empty Re: Gathering Kyos Things.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:14 pm
Kyohaku smiled looking at her brother as they arrived at the orphanage. "Thank you for taking me in. This means a lot to me." Kyohaku said as they stopped at the door. She admired his summons as she giggled taking it with her. She noticed Akki and Megami were gone, then she was told they had been adopted. She took zyzer and went to find her brother after she packed her stuff.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:04 am
Zyzer would follow behind the girl only to protect her from anything bad that might happen to her. She seemed precious to his master and was viewed in the same re-guard to him because of this. "So tell me did you like it here? Zyzer asked hoping lady Kyo liked living here and was not treated badly. He would report all of this back to his master if she was he knew Hikarishi would want to know.

Hikarishi walked to the front desk as Zyzer and Kyo walked off to gather her things. He rang the bell on the desk and a woman rushed forward looking down at the nine year old. "May i help you young man?" she asked wondering what could be going on. "Yes i am here as Kyohaku Uchihas next of kin. You see i am her older brother and i insist on her living with me from now on." Hikarishi said his tone taking on more of an order then a request. "That is a bold request young man. You will have to fill out some paper work first after that she is all yours." The lady who looked in her early 40's said.

Hikarishi followed behind the woman and filled out the paper work like he was told to and was back out of the place before Kyo had got back. "Ok everything is taking care of lets head back and get you settled." He said with a smile on his face.
Azha
Azha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:12 am
"I loved it here, the people were really nice and I made some friends." Kyo said to Zyzer when she was packing. She was glad to finally have a home. As they rejoined her brother, she handed him one of her three bags. As they began to walk she decided to ask him a few questions. May as well ask the questions now so she knows whats going on.

"Were we the only two kids or do we have other siblings?" She asked her brother. This question weighed on her mind. "Do we have other family in this area besides our clansmen, or are we the only ones?" she also asked waiting on those two answers before she asks any other questions.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:41 pm
Kyo came back holding only three bags, and giving one of them to him. They walked out and headed back to the house at which point Kyohaku asked a couple of questions. "As far as i know we don't have any other brothers or sisters but i didn't know about you so im not to sure." He said answering her first question. Kyo asked if they were the only ones left in their family and Hikarshis mood darkened a little bit "I do believe that the clans men are it i had no one come up and introduce them selves to me as anything else..." He said his voice trailing off as he finished. He donned his proverbial mask and put on a smile hoping Kyo could not tell that the questions about family were hurting him. "Anything else you want to know about?" He asked and looked to Zyzer silently asking him if he had anything to report. The chicken shook his head no and Hikarishi formed the seals to release the chicken so he could go home.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:13 pm
"how soon can i start school? I had to study at the orphanage so I really wasnt able to go to school like i wanted to. And are there any rules you have for me?" Kyo asked curiosly. She decided to make sure to ask all the important questions first. As they walked home she was thinking about how greatful she was for having found her brother and frealizing she had family.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:19 pm
A real smile grew on the boys face as she asked about school 'it appears she wants to be a ninja as well.' he thought as the next question was asked. "Well you can join the academy as soon as you like. As far as rules go keep your room clean and respect others who may come over. I won't give you a curfew no point in that but if you are to leave the house before i wake up please leave a note saying where you are going." He said hoping he had covered everything the rules he had stated were a little bit laxed as he didn't want to come off overbearing but he would keep an eye on his precious little sister no matter what it took.

"Would you like to see a jutsu i developed?" He asked thinking of the Voiceless Communication seal he had made not long ago. This way he could hear if she needed help from almost anywhere in the village hidden in the leafs.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:57 am
"I would love to see your new jutsu." She said smiling. Kyohaku was learning how talented her brother really was and she was already beginning to look up to him. "Can I call you Hikari?" She asked him as they approached the house. She had a feeling her life was about to change for the best. The large house came into view as they walked and talked.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:18 am
Hikarishi smiled as Kyo asked if she could call him Hikari "Yes for i'll be your light in the darkness. And if you don't mind i'll call you Kyo" He said as they drew near to the house, He would open the door and sit the Bags down just inside as he shut the door behind Kyo as she stepped inside. "Ok im going to show you the jutsu." He would make a single seal with his right hand then reach forward and touch the base of her neck. His chakra would flow from him to her and make a connection to the brain stem, a small three tomoe like mark would show up where his fingers would touch. "Ok now i will be able to talk to you by just thinking about it like this." He said as he performed the next action.

'Well tell me what you think? Do you find it useful?' He asked her telepathically looking at her for any facial expression she might have.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:30 am
Kyo heard him inside her head. Her eyes shot wide open as she stared at Hikari with a smile. "That's unique, I like it. Can you teach it to me someday?" Kyo asked rubbing the spot on her neck. "If I am in trouble can I use to call on you?" She added as she looked at him with curiosity in her eyes. Knowing she had him made her feel safe and she figured he would always protect her.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum