Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (WIP)Today at 1:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 11:28 amSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 10:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 9:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 8:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 12:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 7:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 7:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 6:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Gathering Kyos Things. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering Kyos Things.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:38 am
Kyos eyes shot open and a slight laugh escaped him. "Yes just do what i did think about talking to me and what you want to say and ill be able to hear it from just about 50 meters i think." He said to her second question before answering her first one "I'll teach it to you when your ready for it Kyo." He said not wanting to force her to grow too fast everyone needs some time to be a child but at the same time in the world they lived in you didn't get long. He knew that she would make him happy and give him a reason to not only live but to stay with the village no matter what happened she would always come first.

"Now before we put your stuff up why don't i show you your room?" he said thinking of putting her in the room across from his. "We will have to share a bathroom and the shower spits out cold water even if you start it out on hot but nonetheless its your home as well now." He said a smile on his face now as he took her hand and began up the stairs.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:47 am
Kyohaku smiled and hugged Hikari. "I love you." She said telepathically to him using the connection he gave her. "Yeah sure, show me my room." She said as she stood up after the hug. Growing up with nothing and now having something in her life made her realize how lucky she was. She was still young enough to have a life, and she was going to take advantage of it. "It's at least mine unlike being at the orphanage and having to share everything." She said to him.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:57 am
Hikarishi heard I Love you in his mind and the voice belonged to Kyo he would smile 'I Love you too.' he said back to her as he hugged her back. She seemed to understand that nothing is perfect but some things are better than others. They would climb the stairs and make a left after going about four feet. "This is your room. Its not much but there is a bed and other things like dressers and a closet along with a nightstand and a alarm clock." He said as she looked around the room. "The bathroom is at the end of the hall and my room is just across the hall." He continued wanting to make her feel comfortable as possible.

"We can get some paint to paint your room at some point if you would like." He said thinking about the future. "And if you want tomorrow we can do some training we just need to get you settled today." he finished looking back at Kyo.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:09 am
Kyo had tears in her eyes. "It's perfect!" She said as she ran into her room and jumped onto her bed. Listening to him explain the bathroom and his bedroom she continued to look around her room. "This whole place is perfect." Kyo said smiling as she got up and walked to Hikari and looked down the hall at the bathroom and then back to Hikari. "You are going to train me?" She asked happily. FINALLY! I can train with someone who I am related to! Kyo thought to herself.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:22 am
Hikarishi would smile as Kyo would jump on her bed and say its perfect. "Im glad you like it Kyo. And of course i'll train with you what else am i to do if not to help you get stronger smarter and encourage you to do your best?" He asked with a dumbfounded look the boy was only a year older than her at the age of nine and still did not understand much of the world so he believed the slogan of 'Might is Right' later on he would more than likely drop this belief but only time could tell for sure.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:49 am
Smiling Kyo hugged her brother. "I am going to do my best, I just hope I am going to make you proud. I want to be a strong shinobi, I just hope I can live up to our family name." Kyohaku said still hugging her brother. "I am sure you are strong." She added looking up at her brother. Kyohaku had dreamed of finally being able to train and learn with someone other than the fellow orphans at the orphanage.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:49 pm
"You will make me proud no matter what you do Kyo." He said as he hugged her back, the sun had went down and it was beginning to get dark now and Kyo would need covers which he had few of. "Its getting dark i need to find you some covers." He said as he let go of the hug and headed to his room to get some covers for her.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:31 am
Kyo yawned she was tired now. She went to her bed and plopped down smiling. She began to fall asleep as she waited on her brother to get her a blanket.She was happy to finally have a home and to have found her brother she never knew existed.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:01 pm
Hikarishi had went to his room as he heard Kyo flop down on her bed, a small laugh escaped his lips. He opened his closet and found a cover suitable for the weather and returned to his little sister. By the time he had gotten there it appeared she was asleep, whether she was or not was not known by Hikarishi, he walked over to her and laid the cover on her and kissed her forehead "Good night Kyo ill see you tomorrow." he said as he made his way to his room to get some sleep also.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:00 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum