Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A meet in HoshiToday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Today at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesToday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Today at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutToday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Today at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 26%
22 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Dealing with Devils {P, IO}

+5
Xyxer
Samuru Uchiha
Shouten Ataenushi
Sayomi
Yasahiro Yagami
9 posters
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Dealing with Devils {P, IO} Empty Dealing with Devils {P, IO}

Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:48 pm
ANBU Operative Cat:
Cat moved silently through the streets. And hopefully she had the two missing ninja in tow. As she walked she purposefully took a slow route to the kage building. It would only really add a minute on to their travel time, but she wished for her kage to have enough to prepare for his...guests. As they walked through the streets people peeked out of their houses with curiosity only to dart back in with fear. Normally Cat would have had the streets cleared, but it seemed that people had fled the streets already-odd really. Regardless Cat walked wordlessly onward and still hoped the two shinobi she had confronted at the gates would be following her. Cat would arrive at the Kage building six minutes after she had departed from the gates-the front runner would have been there in two minutes, thus giving Shinji four minutes worth of notice notice if all went smoothly. After a brief elevator ride the three shinobi, Cat, Shouten, and Sayomi assuming the latter two were still following, would arrive at the door of the Tenkage's office. Cat would then push open the door and allow the two men to walk into the room.

Shinji:
Shinji was most surprised when he was informed that there were two S-ranked missing ninja on his doorstep. However, it was not the S-ranked missing ninja that surprised him: it was the fact that his anbu had woken him up from his sleep. It was one of the few times in the day Shinji had time to sleep and he had been cheated of it-he spent the nights working and much of the day as well. In fact, he even slept on his desk at times, this time being one of those times. Regardless he was able to understand the seriousness of the situation and opted to not cuss out his anbu just yet. Luckily he had slept in some reasonable clothes and all his gear. He now wore a white short sleeved shirt and a pair of slightly baggy jeans with a woven belt. In his pocket his chakra resonator ticked almost imperceptibly and his power bracer sat comfortably on their natural places on his body. Time, at this point, was ticking away rather fast and Shinji knew that his guests would be here at any minute.

So, what does one do to accommodate guests?...Shinji had no idea. These would be his first "real" guests, so he merely waited for the two shinobi who had come to see him. He would have one of his anbu standby in the room to act as a messenger if need be. For now the anbu would lean against the wall behind Shinji's desk, so that he was out of the way, but could still be on call. Thus, Shinji would wait for his guests-he, if all went perfectly, would still have a minute before Cat arrived and let the guests in. Assuming the guests entered normally they would find Shinji sitting at his desk reading over a recent proposal from the village elders. He would have a half asleep expression on his face like he was not paying too much attention to what he was reading. Of course reading was rather hard when he had one eye covered from a surgery, or rather a transplant, which was another thing the visitors would no doubt notice about him: he had a few loops of bandage covering his right eye. Not that it really mattered to Shinji as his mind was elsewhere. It more dwelled on what these visitors wanted and if they were out for blood-he saw no reason to jump to any conclusions. Hopefully, he would find out both those things in fairly short order. Only time would truly tell.

[For continuities sake of those reading this here is a link to the other topic in which this all started.] {1 post of eye recovery}
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

Dealing with Devils {P, IO} Empty Re: Dealing with Devils {P, IO}

Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:19 am
Sayomi had followed Cat casually to the Kage building entering the office with his hands in his pockets and a blank look of boredom towards where Shinji was. After entering he shot Shouten a quick glance, signaling that he would be doing the talking for the duration of the meeting.

If all went as expected Sayomi would arrive with Shouten, standing in the center of the office. With a degree of irreverence he yawned somewhat loudly and slouched slightly as he stood in the center of the room.

"Yo," the man said, remaining unaware of normal social customs towards authority and acting with a large degree of aloofness. Cutting right to the point, Sayomi opens the conversation with a blunt statement.

"I'm looking for someone, and I have a feeling you can help me find him."

To help clear the air of confusion, the man lifts the Leaf Headband from his covered eye and flickers the Mangekyo Sharingan on and off within his pupil for a brief second.

"He has one of these, sound familiar?"

The man now waits for a response, remaining keenly aware of his surroundings should negotiations quickly turn south.

Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:29 am
Following the two Shouten sees the glance given to him by Sayomi, a soft sigh as this is already boring, his pet Spiccoon being more interesting than any of the events in this village so far.
His right hand is raised above his head scratching Timmy's head with his index finger, Timmy purring slightly with slight clicks.

He watches as Sayomi gets straight to the point, his eyes however close behind his glasses as within the closed off space he allows the sonar waves of his chakra pulse outwards undetectable by anyone without chakra detecting capabilities, however those with chakra detecting abilities would simply see the entirety of the room filled with chakra as a dense cloud, dojutsu users being rendered blind should they use anything against him, Shouten seeing a detailed grid like view of the entire room, the exact outlines of every person within, their location, and even under every closet, desk, and any crevasse available, his sonar allowing him to view the basic outline of everything within.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:08 am
Upon the entrance of the two men Shinji glanced up and give them a quick once over-they were indeed the S-ranked ninja that his anbu had made them out to be. Thankfully one of the men spoke up and saved all the awkward formalities that Shinji so hated. What some kage may have seen as disrespect on the part of the Hyuga Shinji saw as a nice departure from the norm. Giving him his attention Shinji's sleepy eyes, or rather eye, looked up and listened to what else the man had to say. He took note of the brief crimson in the eye of the Hyuga-it was no normal sharingan. However, Shinji was not too sure he had seen one such eye before, because, well, he hadn't. Furrowing his brow a bit he responded to the man's inquiry in a rather sleepy voice: "Off the top of my head I have not. I suppose I can check the village records for anyone avoiding showing an eye, but if any of the citizens of Tengakure have one such eye they have hidden it from me." At the mention of village records the anbu that had been leaning behind Shinji slowly moved over to a file cabinet and pulled a folder with the dossiers of the more skilled shinobi in Tengakure as the anbu assumed an eye like that would only be found in the upper tiers. The anbu then tossed the file to Shinji who caught it and then flipped it open while quickly scanning the pages he absent mindedly asked a question of the man who was clearly the mouthpiece of the pair: "If I do find a shinobi with that eye what do you want with him or her?"

While waiting for a response Shinji pulled out three particular files that one could : one on a jounin with hair obscuring his eyes, a girl with her hair hanging over her eye and another man by the name of Xyxer who had, as described by Shinji in his notes, bandages over his right eye. Naturally the man's status as anbu captain was not displayed on the file, but Shinji had never really seen the man without bandages, so he figured there was always a chance. Regardless Shinji would push all three files forward on his desk with the intention of the Hyuga being allowed to look them over. None of the files had any explicit reference about a doujutsu. In fact, Xyxer's file did not even mention that he had come from Kirigakure. Shinji would allow the Hyuga to draw his own conclusions from these files as Shinji was no real expert in doujutsu despite the fact that he now had a dormant Sharingan in his right eye. He decided that it was better to not ask too many questions. After all, these two shinobi had not started attacking anybody, which saved Shinji a whole lot of trouble.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:29 am
Sayomi approached and accepted the three files, a surprising amount of detail being shared to a world-class criminal about the Tengakure military. For now the man fell silent, not answering the previous question or furthering any other conversation. He flipped through the first one, not recognizing the Jounin but holding onto the file as he remained uncertain about the exact appearance of his target.

The second file was of a woman a dead giveaway that this was not the target as he was certain that the one in question was a man. Knowing this, Sayomi handed this file back before proceeding to open the third. The final file was the most interesting, as it showed a picture of the man with bandages over his right eye. It was likely that the bandages were covering an eye transplant of sort, but these thoughts were still conjecture. The target in question had come from Kirigakure, but unfortunately no such information was disclosed in either file.

"I'd like to see both of these men now if you could send for them," Sayomi began, gesturing to the pictures of each of the suspects in their respective files.

A light sigh passes from his lips and his eyes suddenly grow much colder and his voice transitions from apathetic to serious.

"My late friend took one of two valuable Sharingan eyes from me and sold it off on the black market. I've come to take it back."

It was fortunate that Sayomi wasn't quite in a killing or violent mood yet. As long as everything went his way, the man planned to remain entirely peaceful and even provide a spare eye to be medically transplanted on the scene with the help of Shouten. This diplomatic approach had a short fuse however, and everything pivoted on how these new developments were received.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:39 am
Without paying much mind to the events around him, although remaining alert Shouten remains playing with his Spiccoon, the man makes an advance to the far wall at Shinji's left, the man sitting upon a wooden chair as he simply waits in the office until needed, the man scratching his Spiccoon and playing with it.

He slides his right hand under Timmy and lifts it up sitting it upon his lap as he views it through sonar, "Oh your such a good boy, oh yes you are Timmy yes you are!" the man says pretty much ignoring the situation at hand focusing on his pet for the time being since he is not needed for the most part.

[Herp Derp Bored!]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:57 am
While the mouthpiece of the two missing ninja read the files that had been given to him Shinji fiddled with the bandages that wrapped over his right eye. He slowly unwrapped them-he did not want to give any reason for the missing ninja to be alarmed as he was doing nothing harmful, thus he did it gingerly. Shinji would have his eye unwrapped once the one named Sayomi had finished reading the second file. Shinji would leave the bandage on his desk as his eye got readjusted to the light with a slight bit of irritation.

It was odd he now had two different colored eyes: one coal black and one hazel. The coal one's pupil contracted for a few seconds until it at last came to a normal size for the light in the room. For the first time in two weeks Shinji could see from both eyes. By the time Sayomi had finished reading the last file his eye would be fully adjusted and he could once again see normally. In the back of his mind he rejoced-he did not want to be without two eyes again. It was truly pure hell having that blind spot and it required extra vigilance on his part. It was a pleasant thing to be able to see again, but Shinji's good mood was not reflected on his face nor was his disappointment when he heard Sayomi's words regarding the eye.

This disappointment was accentuated by the fact that Xyxer was one of the men Sayomi wanted to see. Coincidentally Xyxer was a person Shinji figured would not take kindly to having an eye taken from him if he did indeed have it. Regardless Shinji knew he could not stop now. So, shortly after Sayomi talked about how someone sold off the other eye-odd business the selling of eyes. Regardless Shinji did not miss a beat in conversation, so he turned to the anbu who was in the room with them and spoke to him: "Operative Bat, go find these two men and bring them back here. Please make it quick. Time is of the essence." The anbu would quickly leave the room to apprise the people of the situation and bring them into the Tenkage's office as quickly as possible. With the leaving of Bat Shinji slowly stood up from his desk and walked over to a small fridge that sat next to the man named Shouten. As he walked over there he talked in a off handed tone that was laced with a bit of sleepiness: "I assume you have been looking for this eye in a while. So, lets just cut to the chase. I have given you an opportunity to get this eye with relative ease-if indeed it is here. As such, before these people arrive, lets talk possible compensation. A deal if you will. How will handing over this eye benefit me or Tengakure as a whole?"

At the completion of his brief speech Shinji will have reached the fridge, which stood about two meters to the left of where Shouten sat. Quickly opening the fridge he pulls out a oddly fizzy drink that often set his nerves at ease, but also left him rather awake-orange soda it was called. Poping off the lid with a flick of his thumb Shinji brought the bottle to his lips and tilted it back, thus allowing the orange fluid to gurgle down his throat softly with a slight fizzing sound. However, he remained alert and watched the one called Sayomi, as he waited for a response, past the soda bottle that was now tilted to his mouth.

As Shinji drank the soda he felt his nerves started to settle-orange soda did indeed do the trick. Hopefully even a world class criminal had some sense of negotiation or the notion that Shinji was doing him a favor. Shinji hoped it would all go over smoothly as the last thing he wanted was a fight, but he was ready for one at any second if need be. Though he could not be too sure and he did not want to have add two more shinobi into this rather tense situation, thus his right hand lay innocently at his side a few inches away from Makaze while his left hand continued to hold the orange soda, which would be put down on top of the fridge once Sayomi started to talk, so Shinji did not seem rude.

{Requesting approval for sharingan recovery. 15/30 of the posts can be found here and the other 15 can be found here. Plus the ones we have had in this topic, thus far. Also, this may be my last post for a while as I have classes all day tomorrow and I am not sure exactly when my friends plan to leave for our hiking/camping trip. :/}
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:28 am
[Approved for the recovery, also take your time, we can kinda make this a branch off story thread and just go do normal stuff set before we got here so no worries mate.]
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:36 pm
Sayomi was pleased to hear that Shinji was cooperating thus far, helping him retrieve the eye by immediately sending out an operative to fetch the suspects in question. A moment later the posed question is heard by Sayomi, his cold eyes gazing stoically at the clearly unsettled Kage.

"You misunderstand, I have not come here to purchase or trade anything. Your cooperation here is only to reclaim my stolen property."

A light sigh is given while the procedure is laid out more clearly.

"I will of course provide a healthy replacement eye that Shouten here would be more then happy to implant. His skill with medical jutsu is unrivaled, and there should be no recovery time if all goes smoothly."

He glances over at Shouten to make sure his partner is still paying some level of attention to the conversation at hand. At the same time he notices Shinji's casual positioning near a strange weapon. Perhaps he can reinforce his sentiment with a few more words of persuasive advice.

"I've been searching for this eye for a long time. I had recently tracked the man to Kirigakure, but unfortunately the people there were...uncooperative."

Sayomi grins widely as it becomes clear what he is heavily implying. There is a reason him and Shouten are renowned as world class criminals. It may have made an awkward feeling settle around the room, but at least his comrade always had Timmy to lighten the mood.

Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:48 pm
Hearing the men converse, Shouten whilst acting oblivious to the situation at hand is far from it, detecting every small detail with his sonar, the mans hand near the weapon, every motion of the bandages unwrapping, the anbu leaving the room, all of it is finely detailed in his mind.
Hearing his partner mention that of Kirigakure no Sato causes his childish demeanor to shift, his grin growing in to a malicious smirk, "It was truly a shame, the village crumbled easily....although yours looks slightly more populated so it might stand a little bit more of a chance.."
His words are delivered with the utmost seriousness, Timmy leafing his perch on Shouten's head only to make his way up the wall behind him.
"But like my associate said, If you cooperate with us I'll replace the mans eye, and we will be on our way." A soft chuckle comes from his lips as he waits for the mans response, Timmy now a few feet up the wall before he reaches the ceiling now being above Shouten as he looks around scanning the room.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum