Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Team Two's Mission List. {Konohagakure}

+4
Mezurashii
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Itami Himitsu
Omoi Yamanaka
8 posters
Go down
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Team Two's Mission List. {Konohagakure} - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Two's Mission List. {Konohagakure}

Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:37 pm
Nakara would continue to walk around the area he was patrolling, not really seeing much going on. Although he did see a small dispute going on it was quickly resolved by the offending party and everything was set straight.

Looking up at the sky he would smile and shake his head,"I am going to be late at this point if i do not hurry up," Nakara would begin to make his way back to the rendezvous point. As he walked he would see some kids playing in the streets, having fun as most kids would. Continuing on his way he would pick up his pace as he ran faster.

Finally making it back would see Itami already back," Hey Itami how did it go," stopping right beside him.
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

Team Two's Mission List. {Konohagakure} - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Two's Mission List. {Konohagakure}

Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:34 pm
Mezurashii peeked at the sky through the canopy, pouting when she couldn't see anything she moved up and pierced the forest roof and looked up. Sighing she jumped back down, deciding she needed to start heading back she began moving only to pause at a rustling sound.

Readying her kunai she turned to the stranger, only to have a brown furred cub roll out of the shrubbery and start calling out. Sighing in an exasperated manner the redhead dropped down to the forest floor and scowled at her cub.

"Boken, I told you to stay ho- wait, how did you find me?" she said and watched as her cub sniffed the air and ran the rest of the short distance towards her. Mezurashii stared at the cub for a long while before a smile broke out on her face, laughing she petted Boken.

"Nice tracking skills" she said and picked up the small bundle, she huffed slightly at the effort. "Your growing, soon I won't be able to carry you" she thought out loud and jumped back into the treetops, she begun her trek back to their meeting place.

When she finally reached it she noticed everyone was there, she smiled at them and set Boken down.

"No problems on my side, though I found a little stalker" she knelt down as she spoke and petted her little cub, she should really start teaching him how to track other people. She waited and listened for the others to give their reports.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:47 pm
Kino smiled once he saw his three genin returning. The fact that they didn't state anything about the mission right away presumably meant that there were no problems. The only one he heard mention anything about the mission was Mezurashii, and that was to state that there were no problems, other than a stalker, which presuming by the way she pet a little animal, the animal was the stalker, meaning Kino didn't have to go beat up a random stalker following people around the village. The main reason he would need to is that said stalker could have been a spy, though he was sure it was the animal. "Good job you three." Kino said, "Pick up your payment later." He said, noting that Shinobi got paid to do these missions. They would be paid evenly, and the same amount of cash as well. Kino went to report that the mission had gone smoothly, and that nothing had been located.

{Total WC: 300+/300. Mission complete, noting I'll be posting after the approval to start a new mission. 450 for each of us, and I believe completing a D ranking mission calls for +3 JP.}
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:40 am
Approved
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:02 am
{Ok now someone do the math cause we have to split the ryo evenly. <-< AND Nvm about 450 each.}
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:23 am
Next mission:

{Noting posting order resets now, anyone can post next. Noting WC required is 2k due to it being 500 each..}

Kino was awake, brushing his teeth after a nice breakfast when he had heard a knock at the door. He sighed, rushing himself to finish. He put his tooth brush away and tightened the cap on his tooth paste tube. He rinsed out his mouth with water in the end, and headed down. He was already dressed, in a simple outfit. He wore a black T-shirt, this one had sleeves, unlike the one yesterday which didn't. He also wore darker colored jeans, dark blue.

When Kino opened the door there was nothing more than a note on the ground. He sighed, he hadn't caught the one who knocked on his door. He bent down over to pick it up. Once he opend the envelope he noticed it was a mission for his genin squad, a simple E ranking mission. Just yesterday his squad was sent on a D ranking mission, Kino wondered why they were being sent on a lowered ranking mission. With a simple 'meh' he went out, and went to fetch each of the three genin, leaving a message at their doorway to meet them at an old elderly ladies house. Kino didn't know the woman, though she had her own garden in her backyard, though it wasn't properly taken care of, there were many weeds. Kino sighed, and began to approach her house, having already left a message for the three genin.

{235.}
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:56 am
[450 : 4 = 112,5 ryo for each]

After a light knock on the door, Itami slowly ascended down the stairs and opened it. There was no one outside, but there was a message and he presumed it was for him, and not his father. He picked it up and opened it, scanning the page quickly and then crumpling the paper in his hand. Another mission, this time an E ranking one.
With a sigh, he closed the door and threw the paper in the waste basket, heading upstairs to get his weapon holder (just in case) and a jacket.

Five minutes later, he was already walking towards the house where they were to meet. Just like yesterday, he was the first of the genin there.
"Hello!" he greeted Kinominki and approached him. "What's today's mission?" he asked and stopped a meter away from the other.
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:59 am
Mezurashii looked at her cub sternly, said cub was trying his hardest to avoid the piercing stare of his master.

"I have told you this before. You never, never, take my dumplings without permission" she said harshly and the cub withered. "Just for that you are to stay home, if I catch you outside our property..." she let the threat hang in the air, while she wanted to hug her cub and say its alright she couldn't. He needed to learn not to steal, at least from her.

There was a knock on the door, turning her head Mezurashii moved to answer it and her cub took the opportunity to slip away to the bedroom where he would take an extra long nap. Opening the door the redhead saw no one there, looking down she noticed the note.

Picking up the parchment she read the note and sighed, E-ranks weren't particularly fun but it was a mission nonetheless. Going upstairs she gathered her weapons pouch and her goggles, before leaving the house and going to the place they were meant to be. She didn't have to worry about Boken getting hungry, he could forage for himself.

"Hey Itami, Kino-sensei!" She called out when she was close enough, jogging the rest of the way she bid them both a good morning and waited for their third member so the mission could begin.
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:18 am
[for missions everyone gets the mission reward...it isn't split down the middle unless they changed that]

Nakara was sitting in the office doing some work before he had to leave out to go look at one of the older clan storage houses. While working he would hear a knock on the door, one of the maids coming in to show him a letter.

Once she had gave it to him, he would read it and sigh," Alright can you please hold off the meeting until later this morning, i need to go do something," standing up to go get dressed and ready. The maid would nod as she walked off down the hallway disappearing from sight.

After a moment, Nakara would be through getting dressed and setting his wires on his forearms and calves, before walking out he would grab his sword, setting it onto his back in a diagonal fashion as the hilt was near his right ear.

Walking out of the house he would head to the rendezvous point, not taking his time but at a brisk pace as he finally arrived to see everyone there," Hey guys sorry i am late i got caught up with some last minute paperwork," going over to high five his teammates.

Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:23 am
[they changed the rules recently]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum