Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Genjutsu {P, NK} - Page 2 Empty Re: Genjutsu {P, NK}

Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:20 pm
Hikarishi first used his jutsu on him self touching his neck and marking him then said "Kino that was not the jutsu that i created here!". Hikarishi reached up and put his index finger on Kinos neck and flowed his chakra into him leaving a mark that looked like a three tomoe sharigan.

"Well that dog looked like fun i didnt even get to hit him before you made him leave Whats your name kid? And nice to meet you master Hikarishi" Zyzer asked refering to Kino.

If everything went like it should then Hikarishi would think to kino saying in his mind 'Kino check out the Jutsu!!" he would wait to judge Kinos reaction.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:45 pm
'Kino that was not the jutsu I created here!' Kino heard, and then sighed. His plans to go to the library being slightly ruined. He turned his head and looked over at Hikarishi. "What jutsu did you make, then?" Kino asked, as he turned his face from a what the fuck just happened look to a calm looking face. He turned his body around when the chicken started to speak at Kino..

"So get on with your jutsu then, Hikarishi. I've been meaning to do something.." Kino said. At the moment he had little patience, and really had wanted to get to the library. he was eager to start learning about Genjutsu, learning any true limitations. He doubted there were any, though being honest, he knew of one. He knew Genjutsu had no effect on people in reality, it only cast illusions. Sure it could drain their stamina, though it could not harm them. It could not cut targets. It could not bruise targets. Hell, it can't even scratch targets, they are literally left undamaged, physically anyways, it was possible to damage them mentally enough to where their lives are officially fucked up.

"Hmm..." Kino said, waiting for Hikarishi to get his jutsu over with. He wondered what the boy had accomplished, and what style of jutsu this was. "So tell me a little bit about your technique, what does it do? Perhaps you could show me sometime. What does it classify as? Ninjutsu? Taijutsu? Genjutsu?" He could go on, there was actually a long list, though he mentioned mainly the more three basic styles of combat.

Kino watched, as Hikarishi put his index finger on his own neck. He began to wonder what technique this was. Soon enough he noticed a mark, quite similar in appearance to that of the third tomoe sharingan. The sharingan.. it brought back quite a few memories.. He remembered activating his first tomoe, when his father had tried to 'kill' Kino in a fight to the 'death'. In the end Kino learned it was nothing more than a test, and he presumably wasn't going to die. He sighed, he needed to hit his students with that sorta test soon enough. Kino was surprised when Hikarishi came over and did the same to Kino. He places his index finger on his throat, and left the mark which appeared like the third tomoe sharingan. He remembered his second and third tomoe, he had earned his second near the same time as the first. And the third when trapped in a prison, he nearly smiled remembering the days back then, not exactly what people would call GOOD, but still, he had excelled since then. "So what's it do?"

"My name is Kino.. Kinominki Uchiha.." He said. "Why do you ask?.." Kino asked, fearing it was rather stupid to be out in public talking to a chicken. He had an annoyed look on his face, and was slightly weirded out by the talking chicken. It's not like he hasn't seen talking animals before, Fluffy for example could talk, and he was used to him.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:09 pm
Hikarishi backed up and kept his mouth closed and began to speak telepathically to Kino 'Well it lets us do this. It is a Fuinjutsu Seal that allows those i mark to talk to me and the others if they have met. Not to bed Eh?' "Ok i have to go now So ill catch you later Teacher!" he would say after seeing what kino did. Hikarishi let this summon go back to the world of chickens before leaving.

[Exit TWC=944 9JP 4stats]
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:30 pm
He listened to Hikarishi, he had stated that this was a Fuinjutsu technique. "Fuinjutsu, eh?" He said to Hikarishi through the telepathy. He had gotten used to this quite easily, and was surprised that Hikarishi, despite being a genin, could develop this slightly advanced jutsu. He was impressed, a little, though Kino had accomplished much more through space-time, then again even being capable of learning it was good enough.

Kino began to travel away, due to Hikarishi leaving now. He walked towards the library, where he would go and learn about Genjutsu.

{SHORTYEAYEABUTSTILL

3.1k words, ST switched with Genjutsu spec, Gen now main spec, 15 stats and 31 JP}
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700