Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaKomro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Night time meeting (IO) Empty Night time meeting (IO)

Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:31 am
Being seven in an orphanage is not as easy as some may think. Not for Akki anyways. Breakfast, chores, lunch, study time, then free time for those over 6, dinner, reading and bed. During free time you can leave the orphanage. Some of the older kids go to school. Akki had a sense and desire for adventure, so tonight she was going to sneak out and see what life is like in the evening time in Konoha.

With Tori asleep in a bed on the other side of the room, it was time for Akki to leave. She carefully climbed out of the window and slid down a drainage pipe. No noises were made so surely no one inside was awakened. She looked around and noticed there was not much going on in the area. A couple holding hands and walking, a guy carrying a bag who looked like he was in a hurry to get somewhere, he was wearing chuunin attire. This made Akki anxious to go to school. She continued watching people in the area.
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 20

Night time meeting (IO) Empty Re: Night time meeting (IO)

Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:27 am
Megami followed closely behind Akki, she was talented for a six year old and despite her small frame she managed to climb down the building. She noticed the people on the street as she moved beside Akki. Wearing her shirt with the clan emblem on the back, she was fairly warm on the cool but not cold evening. Her purple hair pulled up into pig tails.
"Come on Akki, let's go this way!" She smiled taking the older girls hand and leading her if successful.
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:43 am
Nakara decided to take a long stroll at night to get some of the stress off of his mine from the last meeting. He was wearing his usual garments, his white and black Kosada with his clans symbol sitting on it, and his black hakama blowing in the wind. His dark purple eyes would continue to look around the streets stopping to sit down on s nearby bench.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:08 am
Akki let the little Kuoga girl,l Megami, pull her down the street. "Being an orphan sycks, but at least I met you in that place Meg. " She said as they past a few other people and someone sitting on a bench. with their backs to the people and the gentleman on the bench, AKii looks at Megami. "Did anyone in the orphanage see you sneak out?" Akki asked her looking down at the girl and tightening one of her pigtails and brushing the dirt off her back with her clan symbol on it. "We could get in trouble for sneaking out.
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:23 am
Megami whines when Akki messes with her pigtails. "Easy Akki! That hurts." SHe says holding her pigtail as Akki rubs her back. "No one saw me, lets be careful now cause if we get kicked outta the orphanage I will be homeless I don't have any family I don't think." Megami said shaking her head to loosen her hair.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:38 am
After a while of sitting down on the bench Nakara would stand back up and continue on his stroll smiling," wonder where i can go so late at night," turning a corner as he continued to walk. Konoha was beautiful at night as the moonlight hit several trees and buildings.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:26 am
Akki noticed something strange about one guy in particular. "Hey Megami, that guy has a symbol similar to yours on your shirt." Akki looked back at Megamis shirt again. "It is the same as yours, identical, he must be from your clan." Akki said smiling at her. "You should go talk to him." Akki suggested taking her friends hand and if allowed, running to catch up to the guy.
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:31 am
Megami stared at the emblem on the guys outfit. "It is the same emblem as my clan. He might know something, maybe I do have family out there." She said letting Akki take hold of her hand. They ran up to the guy, "Excuse me sir, not trying to be rude, but that symbol you have, I have it to." Megami said jumping in front of Nakara. "I live in the orphanage and have been trying to find someone else from my clan."
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:15 pm
Continuing his walk he wouldn't hear the girls voices until one of them jumped in front of him. Looking at her with his Dark Purple eyes he would remove his hands from his sleeves and walk around the girl to look at the symbol," Never thought I would see an orphan member of my clan," walking back in front of her he would crouch down until he was about eye level to her. Smiling he would rub her head gently," A pleasure to meet you then little one...I am Nakara Kuoga current clan head of the Kuoga...it seems fate has brought you out to meet me tonight," smiling as he stood up he would point to a nearby restaurant," both of you come with me and let's get something to eat my treat," as he began to walk slowly.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:19 pm
Apparently, the guy was the head of her clan! Akki's eyes went wide! He was so young looking, well, older than them, but he could not possibly be an adult. "It's nice to meet you, I am Akki Senju and this little one is Megami Kuoga." Akki introduced herself and Megami. It was very odd indeed to run into him of all the people to meet, maybe it was fate. "We are a little hungry, but we can't be out long. We kinda...snuck out. we are suppose to be in bed." Akki informed him. Hopefully he wouldn't make them go back just yet.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum