Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaKomro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The first mission! [P;Inv only]

+3
Hotaru Aburame
Primrose Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
7 posters
Go down
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

The first mission! [P;Inv only] Empty The first mission! [P;Inv only]

Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:47 pm
Filled with much joy Samuru skips the entire way to their destination, Samuru and his aunt Prim leaving from Konohagakure no Sato only to reach the borders of the fire nation in less than a days travel, the boy still filled with much energy mostly due to seeing how things are going to go!
"Primmy what does grandma even look like? the boy asks whilst he skips towards their destination.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

The first mission! [P;Inv only] Empty Re: The first mission! [P;Inv only]

Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:16 pm
Primmy wasn't surprised at Samurus energy. She had a lot as a kid to, even in her teen years. As they walked he seemed very happy go lucky. An attitude which she displayed on occasion even to this day. "we have the same color of blue eyes. She has short black hair with pinkish red streaks in it, and she looks about my age. If my father is their, he looks young as well. One side of his hair is longer than the other, kind of spiked in the back." Prim explained thinking about them. She was hoping it was a hoax, that they werent there. She left and really did not want to go back.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:22 pm
Samuru nods, with his steps he ascends slightly getting now 1ft off the ground, his cape he pulls around him as he speaks.
"Well I'll be watching in case anything happens. Samuru says as his form fades slowly, his chakra signature vanishing as his eyes activate to look onwards as they travel waiting to see if this was really a hoax or not, the boy walking on the air.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:42 pm
She watches as Samuru disappears from sight. "thanks nephew." Prim says as she walks up to the meeting spot nervously. Samuru was only five and offering to help her if she needed. It was a little embarrassing for Prim. She was a Jounin rank being protected by a five year old Genin. Oh well, Prim had a tendency for trouble. As she approached the meeting place, she stopped cold in her tracks.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:00 pm
Yuri watched as a young female appeared. The girl looked more grown up and seemed to have a more mature demeanor about her. "Primrose? You...have grown up. You are a ninja, I am so proud of you." Yuri said checking her daughter out. "I owe you an apology for everything. I know you left home because of what your father did, and he had no right to compare you to others and to expect you to be like someone else. It is apparent by your appearance, that you followed your own path. You look so much like him, and you have my eyes." Yuri said in an attempt to hug her daughter.
AkumaUchiha
AkumaUchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:20 pm
Akuma had been hiding in some trees that were now behind Prim at the edge of the meeting spot. Seeing Yuri smile and happy, made Akuma smile. Prim would not willingly go with them and he knew that.His daughter had grown into a young woman who was now a proud shinobi, he was shocked! He began to walk up behind her. "Primrose, you have really grown up." He said stopping a few feet from her.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:43 pm
Samuru observes the activity from Prim's right, he standing upon the air so no indication he is here is given, his chakra suppressed and his form invisible.
His silver eyes take in all the details in slow motion, two figures now make themselves known, a female and then a male, the woman's words seem to insist she is in fact his aunts mother, however the male despite if he is really her father or not options to arrive from her rear which draws suspicion that he may be up to something.
Samuru is currently only one foot away from his aunt's right side, his form facing Prim's side allowing him to keep both the figures in his field of vision allowing him to easily have her back should anything happen, his attention more on the male than the female.
Samuru remains silent, he simply observes as he awaits any hostilities, his mission for the most part completed, all that was left is but the safe return home, regardless if these are really her parents Prim's feelings towards them were made known and Samuru would not let any harm come to her regardless of blood relation with them, he would kill them if he deemed necessary.

[344 total words]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:58 pm
Prim did not return Yuri's hug just simply stood there and listened. "Alot has changed. I moved to an environment that allowed me and inspired me to grow. One away from you." She said looking at her mother with a cold stare. Her eyes turn to angry slits and a frown on her face hearing the words of the man behind her. The man she considered a sperm donor, not a father. "Why are you here? In my entire life you did nothing for me. My cousin Viper, was more of a father to me than you ever were or had been. You insulted me, and acted like you never wanted me." Prim said not even looking at him.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:15 pm
Yuri backed away looking a little hurt. "I never did anything to hurt you, I did nothing but tried to protect you. Things were not as bad as you make it seem. Why don't you give us another chance. Things are not as bad anymore. We really miss you. Come home with us. We love you." Yuri said smiling then looking up at Akuma giving him a small nod.
AkumaUchiha
AkumaUchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:21 pm
Akuma growled, her words stung! The ungrateful bitch wouldn't have been born were it not for him. Akuma heard Yuri speak again. Then spoke himself. "You are coming with us here and now." He attempted to grab her arm and walk away with her towards their home. "You ungrateful little bitch. I should kill you right now. I am your damn father and she is your mother. It takes a man to raise a child and that is what I did!" He said as he eyed Yuri then if the move successfully was accomplished, dragging Primrose.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum