Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 300

Y,B,K. training (Private no kill,noknap) Empty Y,B,K. training (Private no kill,noknap)

Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:33 pm
Yoshida was inside his apartment looking at the walls he was waiting for his anbu to come so he can tell him were he was going yoshida then saw him standing right by the door looking at him yoshida stood up grabbing all of his weapons he went out of his door telling the anbu that he was going to the country borders to get some training and with a ninja.
Yoshida saw how the anbu let him by so he walked away with a grin under his mask he was heading for the country borders were he would wait for an ninja to show up so he can train.
He arrived to the country borders but nobody was there so yoshida just went to the ground holding an bang shuriken looking at the clouds, he then took out an book while waiting for an ninja to come.
As the time went by and a quick wind blew by yoshida he saw nobody there he just stood up putting his back against a tree that he saw...

Last edited by Yoshida Uzumaki on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bushido
Bushido
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Y,B,K. training (Private no kill,noknap) Empty Re: Y,B,K. training (Private no kill,noknap)

Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:43 pm
Bushido walked out of the village the guards had cleared it with him, his robes were flowing with the wind as it blew east the blue clear skies let the sun shine nice and bright. He smiled it was crooked and strange but was Bushido. His black hair flowed beautifully in the eastern winds, he began running towards the boarders. After a few minutes he arrived to see a ninja i had been the one who had requested a training with Bushido. He looked at the man and smiled his smile was big enough his eyes were a little squinted. "Hello there friend, how are you on this lovely day?" Bushido is always friendly the only exception is if something important is at stake. He then continued forward the smile still on his face and his robe being blown to the side.

(Sorry Short :p)
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Y,B,K. training (Private no kill,noknap) Empty Re: Y,B,K. training (Private no kill,noknap)

Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:03 pm
Kino walked along the borders, Kino had been the shortened form of Kinominki, his birth name, though the nickname he picked up, due to the common human being's laziness was Kino. He had been walking across the countries borders for quite sometime now, seeking out the major Hidden Village, known as Sunagakure. It was one of the few major villages of the past still around, along with Konohagakure and Kumogakure. Kirigakure, was destroyed, that was where his mother had once lived. Kino assumed the worst, and presumed her death. His father was dead, he moved to Sunagakure after not too long with his mother, around five years at most. Kino sighed, his father was dead, he had killed him. It was the start of becoming the missing nin he was, he didn't like it. He was often looking for a new home, however he was a missing nin with the skills equivalent to that of a Jounin from a Hidden village's shinobi system. The reason he was wandering to Sunagakure, despite killing one of their better known medical shinobi, Kino's father, was to pick up his half sister, though no one really knew the two were related. He was picking her up, it has been a while since the two had met, and she was the last bit of family he had. They shared the same father, however their mother's were completely different.

Kino continued on, not knowing really where he was going, he stumbled upon a nice looking tree, more comfortable than most he had crossed, though he had started to judge them by appearance, he seemed to be going crazy. How he longed for a nice, comfortable couch, or perhaps a chair to rest upon, however no, he could either lean on trees, sleep on trees, sit on trees, or stay on the ground and continue walking. It was a boring life, one of a missing nin. There were very few people to talk to, though Kino didn't mind, he had a hard time around other people, he hated being judged, for one, and often had trouble finding things to say in a conversation. He climbed up the tree, to rest, and would continue walking later on. He waited a few hours, but before he left, he noticed someone walking up to the tree, leaning against it. Kino was hidden, and the man hadn't spoken to Kino yet, it was presumable that the man hadn't even noticed him. A few or so more minutes, another one joins. He listens to him speak, something about friend. "Well hello there, gentlemen." He said, leaning his back against the trunk of the tree, he seemed to have been unnoticed until the point in time to where he would speak the very words he just spoke. He looked down upon them, his legs stretched out on the branch he was sitting on, it was a nice, sturdy branch capable of holding his weight up. He continued to watch them, "So, what brings you around here?" He would ask.
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:47 am
Yoshida heard an ninja behind him saying.
"Hello there friend, how are you on this lovely day?"

Yoshida reply saying "Hey my day is find just here waiting for an ninja to arrive so I can get some training and" Yoshida said as he stood there flipping his bang shuriken inside his hand. Out of no were yoshida saw another ninja appear asking.
Well hello there, gentlemen.

"Hey" Yoshida would reply back as he stood there if a training was to start yoshida would have to spar with two other ninjas he then heard the other ninja say something else.
So, what brings you around here
"I'm really just here to get some training and with another ninja maybe it can be you guys. Let's start telling each other about our self, My name is yoshida uzumaki and I live inside tengakure what about you guys."???
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:39 pm
[Just pointing this out: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t14420-away In case no one sees it and decides to skip me << (No one can skip due to me having an awaypostD<) Will post tomorrow if it's my post/if I don't get my grades.]
Bushido
Bushido
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:17 pm
With the transition of the many words among one another, He smiled quite wide his mind was at a blank. "Hello, My name is Bushido, I have no last name nor am I a apart of a clan. My home village is the illustrious Sunagakure." He continued to progress forward he was a little ashamed of his rank, he is a 16 year old academic student. This is due to him being to lazy to attend classes.

{Sorry this is really short :p}
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:55 pm
He heard the man, named Yoshida, speak about himself, apparently. This one doesn't seem to be aware of the full dangers of the world. He is from the village of Tengakure, a place Kino has heard very little of. It was originally in charge of Kirigakure, after conquering the village sometime back, according to his mother. The next one is from Sunagakure, Bushido. "I am Kinominki, call me Kino, it is shorter and everyone calls me this. I originated from Kirigakure, I was born there. I later moved, with my father, to the village of Sunagakure. Years later, he took me to a forest within the original borders of the Fire nation and decided to kill me, though his plans backfired and I ended up killing him. Ever since I have been a ruthless killer, and currently I am looking for my next victim, or victims. Preferably two young ones, who decided to wander from their villages and go to the borders, you two seem to fit said description although.. I don't think I'll kill you two." He said, winking to let them now he was joking. "Although half that story is true. I did kill my father because, if I hadn't, I would be dead at the moment."
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:22 pm
Yoshida heard what the other young ninja said he was able to get all of their names and yoshida was ready to train but then got an idea to maybe ask the missing ninja if he wanted to come to his village maybe to start a new life. " Hey kino, I was maybe thinking since you is not inside a village right now do you want to maybe visit my village sir" Yoshida would say as he stood there with a smile on his face he then got started flipping his bang shuriken inside his hand while waiting to see what the ninja was going to say back....
Other than that yoshida was able to get a lot of information from the ninja so he knew that he was good enough for his village with his sword of destruction on his back and a bang shuriken flipping inside his hand before yoshida would train he just wanted to see if the ninja wanted to join his village that way after the training yoshida could maybe bring him to his village just to show him around.
"Well since I have all of your information and things I need to know about you kino maybe you will be a good fit inside my village sir we can really use you inside my village. So if you want to join just tell me yes or no" Yoshida would say as he took out an cigar and he got started to smoke it while waiting for the ninja to reply to that also....
Then yoshida turn his head to bushido looking at him yoshida just bust out laughing "I here you is from sunagakure I heard the kage there was killed" Yoshida would say as he stood there flipping his bang shuriken inside his hand while smoking his cigar.
"But I may have just told you guys a little of me but let me tell you about my history".
It was an early and the morning and yoshida was getting born he had an gift by using chakra very well so at 10 years old his mom put him inside the academy class and at 13 yoshida was an uzumaki that was trying to become an genin. When yoshida turned 13 years old he had gotten so much anger inside him that his mom and dad couldn't figure out one night yoshida saw his mom at the lunch table eating with his dad he then walked out with a kunai inside his left hand yoshida then dropped his bag on the ground that holds his mask "I'm moving mom and dad" Yoshida said as he stood there looking at his mom and dad they just didn't say anything but his mom tried to stop and he push her out the way then his dad tried to stop and yoshida putted his kunai inside his dad chest he then went to the ground holding his chest and yoshida pulled it out and putted the kunai threw his mom head after he got done with all the work he then pulled both of there bodies to the back of there house and yoshida putted them both and the ground after he got done with that yoshida then putted the house on fire and he left with his bag inside his hand he found some were he could stay yoshida had his own apartment when he was just 13 year's old. After yoshida knew he had some were he could stay he then saw how anything happen to him so he felled like he can kill more if he had to. Yoshida then went to his academy class standing up looking around as the kids laughed at him cause he had no parents but only yoshida knew what happen to them. One day after class yoshida then caught one of the ninjas and he ripped his head off and then yoshida started to kill his academy class one by one killing them, he was the only one that can kill without nobody knowing till this day he is still trying to become a genin but he is getting close and he is still killing academy students and other people that pisses him off...
"That was my history of me and everything you should know about me"
"Now we shall get this training started but wait I need to know what kino think about coming to my village so can you please just hold on bushido"
Yoshida would say as he walked over to the left were kino was standing still waiting for him to reply. Yoshida was so happy cause he was going to get more people to join the village maybe some happy news to his kage.
Yoshida took one more blow off his cigar and he kneel down fixing his boots then he stood back up still looking at kino...
Yoshida knew that the young ninja was going to say yea but if he was yoshida would want it to pop off right now. " Hey again dude if you say yea I might take you to my village right now dude"
Yoshida would say as he stood there with a smile on his face but if the boy was going to say yea and yoshida would have to leave the training with bushido and take kino to his village so he can meet his kage.
"Hey again bushido if he say yea we might have to leave the training dude but I know you will be ok"
"Well since I'm still waiting for kino to reply let me tell you guys more about my self that was just my history now here is my personality I'm a crazy drinking clone and I love to smoke cigar's I will kill if I have to as if you make me crazy but other than that I will love to hang around you as if you is cool and a down to earth person" Yoshida would say as he stood there as he blew more of his cigar while talking more about his life and his style...
But yoshida didn't have time for all of that so he walked away while watching his back yoshida would leave the trainine and he watch as bushido was still there and kino yoshida was about to miss lunch any way so he left running that is so he can get to tengakure faster.

EXIT
WC:993
+4 STATS
+9 JP
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:01 pm
Kino ignored the speech of Yoshida, speaking of his history, and small mentions of Kino joining Tengakure. He considered it, though no. He didn't necessarily like that village. Well, more so he's barely even heard of it. The few villages he knows are Konohagakure, due to being there, well, in it's borders when he fought against his father. Sunagakure, his father used to live there, Kumogakure, and Sunagakure. He jumped, heading the opposite direction of where Yoshida was heading as he left. "I'll be leaving now." He said, noticing that the Sunagakure one seemed rather quiet.

{EXIT.}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum