Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Heading Back Home [Solo, Closed, Travel Topic] - Page 3 Empty Re: Heading Back Home [Solo, Closed, Travel Topic]

Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:44 pm
Mina would look towards Shiro as she would use her left hand to push a strand of blonde hair behind her ear. She would look at the sun which was high in the sky over the borders the clouds were low on these parts of the mountians. Mina eye turn the oe not covered by the eyepatch as her attention would be drawn to the mans words. She herself was nowhere near a peaceful person but how things stood now she would begin to question her motives,her own goals. This alone was really making her mind think through her very actionss."There will be death no matter where we may step its human knowledge and forever chaos will rule this world...peace is just a temporary thing that give those who depend on it hopes up"Remembering her own past and the past of her ancestors how much death and innocent blood spilled for such a cause it was a fucking luxury."Tenkage....died of a virus weird...sound more like a child excuse but i will not question your knowledge, So the Fire ruler is basically the king of the world at the moment"she would speak. Looking at him as she would would stand there her foot edge forward as the left foot behind the right.

"Maybe you can and Maybe you can't i dont even know if your my type"She said teasingly. As another question was asked she would look at him at a mere five meters away."Is it that weird for a princess and daughter of the Raikage to roam her lands?"
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Heading Back Home [Solo, Closed, Travel Topic] - Page 3 Empty Re: Heading Back Home [Solo, Closed, Travel Topic]

Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:01 pm
Shouten hears her words on peace, similar views to his own which is why he simply stopped caring about such things, the only way to truly make peace is to burn the wretched world to the ground only to rebuild and mold the worthless peons until they learn how to act and treat one another otherwise they will be punished.
"Exactly, which is why I chose the side to bring about the end so the rebuilding can begin."
Shouten says as his smirk grows wider and a bit more sinister reflecting his words,
"More or less, or at least so says rumors, a new Tenkage was even put in charge to lead in his place."
He hears her mention princess and the daughter of the Raikage, this causes Shouten's right brow to raise softly, "So that's why he was at Kirigakure no Sato with you, gotta tell ya the truth you do not get your looks from him" Shouten says with a soft chuckle flirting slightly with the girl, if for anything for some fun along his travels.
His leak of knowledge done on purpose, if weakness is public, and conspiracy is brought to the eyes of the public then war is not far behind, beautiful beautiful war.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:24 pm
Mina would cover her mouth slightly as she would continue to keep a eye on Shiro playing with the boy flesh still. She would listen to Shouten reply to her about rebuilding maybe that,That was exactly that needed to be done a new world where this wrld can be returned how it use to be the seperated five nations each trying to be superior. A grin slowly crawled its way on her face as she would speak as her inner self was beginning to show."That's exactly what need to be done a complete world cleansing and rebuilding death and sorrow thats so bloody fantastic!!!!"she would say as her grin was to ear to ear almost as her pupil in her eye shrunk as her eyes was wide. Her feet spread apart as she would smile at this. Maybe this was her point of moving on with this plan pf hers.Her ears will twitch as she heard news of a new Tenkage"New Tenkage you say....This couldn't be even mpre fucking brillant"she said outloud as she would chuckle showing her passed down insanity. Her pupils will return to normal as she would shake her head"my looks are from my mother who is locked within the walls of Tenkagakure"she spoke normally now.

"Shiro were leaving soon...so i need you to come"she ordered Shiro would walk to be beside her as she would sigh."i didn't catch your name mister Lunatic, Im Minatsuki Takami the firstborn of the raikage"she would speak her hands in her pockets as she did so."Where do you come from i doubt a man of your skill is just a mercenary"she would ask before she choice to make her departure soon. She had planning to do it all begun with this point her piece of the game has finally been set.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:42 pm
Shouten continues to smirk as the girl seemingly loses it in front of him, it kinda turns him on but no notable signs are shown.
He hears her speak of her mother to which he does not respond, his gaze shifts slightly taking in both images of Mina and Shiro as the latter returns to what seems to be her masters side.
Now it reaches formalities, to think that the two spoke as friends but did not even know each others name.
"I am Shouten Ataenushi, the last living pure descendant of Rikudo Sennin." his words are said with pride, his pure divine blood has always been something that makes him think better of himself than of others.
"To be honest my origin is a mystery to even me, I lived on the borders of Kirigakure no Sato for a while until they obliterated everything I held dear, it was then I realized this world is the equivalent of hell, so I'm simply traveling and helping the destined self destruction of society along where ever I can~"
His words are spoken openly, it is clear he hates the state of the world, his goal has always been the complete destruction of it, opposed to Rikudo Sennin's goal to unite ti and bring peace, how ironic that his descendant would be one of the ones pulling the trigger on the end of the world.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:16 pm
Mina eye would remain looking at Shouten her arms crossed now as she had just pulled her hands from her pockets. As she would look at the man infront of her as she knew this man was strong as her sensing would pick up on it instantly she felt the raging chakra that was high as her own but it seem way more. Her mind would snap back to reality as he spoke his name it was fluent more then she thought it would be. Her eyebrow would raise as he spoke of being a descendant of the creator of the very world they stood on. She read about the sage of six paths in her ancestors notes each saying his strength was unrivaled. She would remain calm as the wind blew slightly as she knew it was time for them to go soon but it would be rude to just leave as such so she stood her ground."Kirigakure is history so everything they lost was Karma cause it came back to them, but that only started the game we made our move the bigger picture is...what will result from the rebuilding of this world we live in"she spoke.

Mina was a royal after all a bitch at times but in her blood was that of her mother her father strength and her mother voice. She would look up as she spoke"Tell me is there anything else you can tell me about Tengakure?"she said as she would have to get her mother from that village her heart raced as she thought what may have happened to her cause of her actions.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:14 am
"A true peace" Shouten's smirk remains as he speaks, his form begins to raise softly into the air with him manipulating his own gravity field.
"When we fully destroy every last ounce of corruption and rebuild the world in a perfect image, that is when peace will actually descend upon the lands."
Shouten feels it is just about time to go as he hovers a mere two feet off the ground, his gravity perfectly regulated to be the perfect combination between light and heavy to keep him stationary.
"All I know is that Tengakure no Sato is weak, their new leader seems to be nowhere near on par with their predecessor, and the village is small in numbers."
Shouten's right hand moves to his lips pulling his cigarette from between them, a small cloud of smoke released into the air.
"Such a weak village needs to be conquered by its superiors and shown who is truly in charge and has the power, that a position is not simply given away, but earned on the battlefield and taken by force."
With his words delivered he feels the world just got a little bit more fun, "Now if you excuse me Princess, I must be on my way." A soft nod is sent her way as his form ascends even further vanishing behind the mountain clouds, he regulates his gravity causing flight through the clouds.

[Exit, 1603 wc.
8 stats, 16jp, 9,350 ryo taken from Ceaser's corpse.
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2410

Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:22 am
[Approved of stats and all that.]
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:06 am
(Exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum