Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenToday at 8:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassToday at 8:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruToday at 8:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationToday at 8:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityToday at 8:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetToday at 7:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Today at 6:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 5:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 5:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathToday at 4:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
185 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Missions [P,NK] Empty Missions [P,NK]

Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:55 pm
Missions:

[Total: 20500 words, 28500 ryo]

Nero was in his room, sleeping... The sun was shining, and that became the reason for Nero to wake up... "Gaaah !" Nero shouted as he jumped to change his position and sit, covering his eyes with his hands. "I hate sunny days..." he thought to himself, "Ironic isn't it... A scorch release user, the kekkei genkai that allows creation of orbs of what I call "scorch", that resembles the sun... Those actually may be smaller forms of the sun...". he then created a minor orb of (again) what he called "scorch", that floated in front of his eyes. "It releases a heat so... What is the true word to define it ? Intense... Yes, intense... It is kind of scary... Such a little orb can heat the room this much, in such a short time ? This bloodline of mine can someday kill me if I don't pay attention, and if I'm just not careful enough...". He then smiled, thinking to himself once again, "Much like Explosion Release, isn't it ? I hope neither Xuro or I kill ourselves because of the Kekkei Genkai we possess... Xuro..." he thought to himself, "Where is he ?". He then realised the mirror on his lap. "What is ths doing here ?" he thought to himself first. Then his memories came back to him... Some days ago he was lying on his bed looking into his hand mirror, checking out is new sharingan... He then mistakenly put himself under a Genjutsu, and it took him days to break out of it, since it was his first experience... "What could I have lost at most ?" he thought to himself, as he then looked out of the window, realising that he had missed A LOT... "Sh*t" he thought to himself, as he then realised he needed to meet up with Xuro, and earn some money too... "Where are you ?" he said to Xuro through their telepatical bond, "Let's meet and do some missions... The village certainly needs help...".
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Missions [P,NK] Empty Re: Missions [P,NK]

Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:13 am
Xuro was walking throught centre of the Sunagakure streets, still trying to come to grips about all the destruvtion there is. He has been busy these last few days, helping all the innocent and injured civilians. He was walking non stop with very little sleep. He wondered why he didn't see his close friend, scorch release user Nero Goka. He hadn't seen him since Xuro had made his return to Sunagakure. Just then while Xuro was handing out some food to some traumatised children, he reveived a telepathic call from Nero. Excited, Xuro quickly replied, "Oh hey Nero. Where have you been. Yes some missions will be good. I also need some money and the villll really need all the help." Xuro then made his way through the village where it was less crowded and less destruction as well. Xuro then said telepathicall to Nero, "Let me summon you here." If Nero had accepted, Xuro would summon for Nero infront of him.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:55 am
Vergil would be standing ontop of a rooftop, within the village of Sunagakure. He would watch below, the citizens still visibly shocked by the recent attack. Vergil would be about to return to his cave, when he saw Xuro. He would drop down from the rooftop and begin to walk towards Xuro, who seemed to be focusing on something else. Either way, Vergil wanted to ask him something. He was in the need of ryo, so he could purchase some unique equipment. Though the missions seemed pretty dangerous and he felt that they could be done better with a group. Once he was within range of Xuro he would say, "Hey, Xuro you busy? I was wondering if you was free for a mission." If Nero had agreed to be summoned, Vergil would see him too and ask him the same question he had asked Xuro.

[TWC:646/20500]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:43 pm
[longer posts from this point guys, or this will take a lot of time :D]

Nero accepted his friend's offer, but before accepting the summoning, he changed his clothes, wore his usual outfit, including his Brotherhood Of Light headband, and his leader cloak, called the "Cloak of Light", grabbing his equipment and items. He then accepted Xuro's offer of summoning him to where the other leader of their organization was, and an instant later, he was summoned just in front of of his ally, only 1m away from him, as he then heard a voice coming from the sky. The sound seemed to be talking to Xuro. "A sound from the heavens talking to Xuro ?". He was still kind of distracted and sleepy. He could have fell asleep right there. He was able to realise what was actually happening only some seconds later.

The voice was talking to the Bakuton user, not Nero, but of course Nero wondered who was it that was speaking. He raised his head, only for his eyes to be hurt by sun rays, the giant ball of heat shining into his face, distracting Nero, and rendering him unable to see the face of the man standing on the rooftop. A few seconds later, Nero's eyes finally managed to get used to the sun, after days of sleeping without conciousness... It was expected by Nero. He did not yet know for how long he has been under his own Genjutsu, nor did he know about the recent events that were going to change much for him. Anyway, due to him not using them, his eyes have gotten "soft"...

It took him seconds to realise who the man was that stood before them, talking to Xuro, who was behind Nero now, from the man's view, due to Nero being summoned to between the two. He recognised the man, once his eyes allowed him to, getting used to the brightness that was caused by the sun. "By the sun..." he thought, as he remembered what he had thought and done before he got out of his house, "I have created a small orb of scorch and it floated right in front of my eyes, but it didn't hurt them... Maybe I didn't realise it though... Could it be that actually the Scorch Release creations are nothing like the sun, nothing like pure energy, pure heat, pure fire ? Anyway... It's not the right time to think about those kind of stuff.".

"Vergil ?" Nero said, once he was certain of who the man was, which happened to be seconds after his eyes got used to the brightness of the place. "Vergil Hyuuga ?" he repeated, as he then continued "Long time no see, I guess... Habee and I were here for some missions too anyway... I suppose it'd be better with you aiding us, so we will take on harder quests, and finish them earlier. So, come down here so we can plan what we are going to do...".

[WC: 1129]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:10 pm
Xuro would then summon Nero, upon his agreement. Once done, he would see vergil Hyuuga another member of the Brotherhood. He then greeted him and replied to Vergil's question, "Hey Vergil, yes me and Nero were interested in doing missions anyway. So I guess it will be us 3 then. So Nero you have any mission in mind?"

[Sorry short post tired and can't keep my eyes open. Just thought I should finish my turn so you guys can carry on posting. Promise my posts after this will be longer ]
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:43 pm
Vergil would smile slightly, "Yes it has indeed been awhile since we last met...It does make since for the three of us to perform a mission together." Vergil would say to Nero. It had been a while since he saw the leader of the organization he had joined. The memory was still clear within the mind of Vergil, his first time meeting Xuro and Nero had not been too long ago. The thing that had pursuaded him into joining the group was the fact that their chakra signatures were above average. They also seemed to be nice people, people he could rely on if he needed help. A lot had changed since then though, Vergil, had increased his abilities greatly. Even without the use of the Byuakugan he felt that he could be on par with most ninjas that were of higher rank than him, but Vergil would never let his pride get the best of him. He knew that Nero and Xuro were very different than most, him attempting to fight them would result in a quick death to say the least.

So, come down here so we can plan what we are going to do...".

"Right." Vergil would say, jumping from the roof efortlessly, landing directly beside Nero. Nero appeared to be the same age as Vergil. They were both quite tall. 'What am I thinking about, I need to prepare myself for the mission.' Vergil would think to himself. As he stood beside Nero, In silence he would check through his ninja puch to make sure he had everything he would need. He would also stare at the ninjato at his waist. Vergil had never in his life used a sword in combat. This would truly be an entire new experience for him. He began to wonder if he should become a swordsman also, this along with his unique taijutsu, would make him a truly dangerous person in close combat. Keeping these thoughts to himself he would look towards Nero and say, "So do you have any missions in mind?" He was slightly curious in what mission he would be participating in.

This would be in fact, his first time ever doing missions with other people. He did not want to mess anything up, so he would most likely be following orders from his superiors during this mission. He was sure that his pride would take a blow from this. Since his parents had been murdured he had never been dependant on others. He found himself to be the most trust worthy. Though this was a brotherhood, so he new that things like this would be inevetable. His old habits of doing things solo would have to end, he would have to depend on his brothers to watch his back and in return he would watch theirs. Sighing Vergil would stare from Xuro to Nero. 'I can trust them.' Vergil would repeat to himself mentally. The situation now out of his hands he would wait for Nero to respond, being the leader he would follow him to the end, this was the same for Xuro for he had introduced him to the powerful group. Had he not been for him Vergil would still be alone, somewhere....

[WC:1749]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:53 pm
"Do I have a mission in my mind ? No, I don't. I thought I have told you two about this before, I have put myself under Genjutsu, and I don't know for how long I have been in that state. So... Let's go to the mission boards near the Kazekage chambers, and pick the missions we will head to... Now, follow me...".

Then, Nero would have started walking towards the Kazekage chambers due to the reasons he had told his comrades. On the way there, he created an orb of the matter he called the "scorch", what he thought to be pure energy, or the 5th form of the matter. The orb's size was equal to that of a tennis ball, and it was levitating over Nero's right hand, which he held in front of his chest. He was still observing the orb. "It sure does resemble the sun... Anyway...".

Nero finally reached the mission boards. Xuro and Vergil would have reached the place too, if they listened to Nero and followed him. He then started checking the missions available. "Hmmmm..." he asid, thinking outloud, "I believe we won't waste our time doing low ranked missions right ? If we're going to head out, we should head out for at least missions that matter for our village, at least for now, that the village is in such an awful situation... We'll leave the SS-Ranked ones for later, but still remember, those are all missions that need to be taken care of... By us and us only... Who else do you think, from the village hidden in the sand will be able to handle such missions ? Anyway... I spot some S-Rank missions... Let's head out for them...".

Nero then took out a small notebook from his pocket, wrote info about the missions on it, and put it back to the pocket he has taken it from. He then started waking, headed towards the village gates, since they would have been leaving the village, as he would continue talking to his friends. "O.K. I have the info about the missions written in my notebook. Now let's head out to wherever we have to go for the completion of these missions I was talking about... Again, follow me...".

[WC: 2124]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:23 am
Xuro was happy to be amongs friends again. He was all alone these past few days, looking at dead bodies, injuried innocent civilians and complete destruction of all the buildings in the area. He now had people around him that had cleared all his misery and retained his normal, happy friendly self. The traumatic site still had its effect on Xuro. Xuro could not live like this but it was just something that Xuro had to get used to. It will be a very long time till this village would be able to return to it self. There's was much work needed for which would take months and months to clear all this rubble and dirt and even longer for all the construction and repairs to be made. Xuro wanted all this to just be an elusion or a mere dream and he will one day wake finding it all to be a dream and all the buildings, lives to be returned to normal. But that wasn't going to happen so Xuro was living in a terrible nightmare.

He now ignored all his surroundings concentrating on his friends and the missions. At least missions would do Xuro good. He could make some difference and be with his friends making a change. He seemed very excited and along with vergil, they followed Nero to the mission board to find some interesting missios to embark upon.

Once they reached the missions board, Nero took alook at the missions making notes in this notebook. Nero suggested to do some S rank missions and skip all the low ranked missions and left the SS ranked ones for another time. "Yes very well we will go on some S rank missions they should be Fun!" Xuro said with a smile on his face, feeling much excited and forgetting for a moment all the destruction and death in their surroundings. He then followed Nero along with Vergil, to the village gates setting off for their missions.

Xuro also made sure he had everything he needed for the missions. He checked his pouch packed up with all his projectile weapons. He had his light weight Jounin attire worn showing his rank in the village. His back pack stcked up full of clay. Over that he wore his Brotherhood of Light Cloak and his brotherhood of Light headband around his forehead slanting over his left eye hiding his sharingan, marking his loyalty to the Brotherhood of Light. He then had his Eartanic Blade strapped across his right shoulder also there coming in handy. Xuro's face beaming with joy on the thought of going on missions. He had not been on a mission for a very long time and the thrill of going one has returned to Xuro. Missions was his passion that time when he was still a weakling Genin but a lot has changed since then. The bakuton clan head, Jounin Xuro has come a long way improving and perfecting his skills and artistry. His palm mouths drooling in suspense and the feeling of chewing some clay. His inner self also very excited, awaiting the thrill of making things go "BOOM!". There isn't a better feeling Xuro feels when he's blowing things up. Its that same feeling that flown through his father and now him. The explosion release bloodline makesg gives one a sense of joy when working with his clay and kneading them and watching them blow up. It was apart of Xuro, something he loved to do and made him what he is today and the legacy he is creating. His name will always be along aide his clan Xuro Bakuton will be the name everyone remembers. His name will be engraved into the books of history followed by Bakuton the name of his clan, held up high by Xuro with pride.

Xuro awaited the instructions of his best friend and following his lead embarking on their mission as the Brotherhood of Light.The organisation that holds all these different people with different blood belonging to different clans, together as one in the Brotherhood. Xuro looked at his fellow member of the brotherhood, vergil realizing that Vergil did not possess the symbolic head band they all wear. "Nero, you should give Vergil our Brotherhood's headband. He still doesn't have one..." Xuro suggested as he awaited for Nero to lead the mission.

[WC: 2845]
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:31 pm
Nero had to remind Vergil, that he had been trapped in a self inflicted Genjutsu. I smile tugged on the lips of Vergil. To keep himself from laughing he bit down on his tongue slightly. He regained his sense of maturity and began to follow Nero towards the mission boards. He wondered again what type of mission he would be participating in. He hoped it was high in rank, because if it was so that meant that the ryo would also be significantly higher than other missions. Though this also meant that the mission would be dangerous. Vergil was not one to cower away from danger, instead, he would take it head on. He knew his limits, therefore there would be no reason for him to be too afraid.

Once they arrived at the mission boards, a place Vergil had not been to in a while, he would wait for Nero to choose the mission. He figured his judgement would be best and he would no the best one to choose. It was not long before he made his mind up, he decided to choose an S rank mission. Vergil was relieved. He had heard from many people that S rank mission paid above average. Vergil would sigh placing his hands into his pockets. He would look towards Nero, he had seen the orb of light he had emitted from his hand and he was curious as to what it was. While following him Vergil began to think on what it could have been. It was definately something unique. Vergil had been to many different places and never had he seen such a thing. Vergil would shrug, giving up. Although he did not want to, beacause he was still curious as to what it was. He thought about asking him about it, but he felt that the time was not right. They were about to embark on a mission. A mission that they could die on if not properly prepared or if the opponent is just stronger than predicted. Vergil would make sure to keep his wits about him during thos mission. He did not want to go into the mission expecting something, for that could lead to dissapointment and failure. Clearing his chain of thought he would look towards Xuro. Something seemed to be special about him, too. It was on the same level of curiosity he had earlier towards Nero. Vergil would sigh, these two men seemed to be more gifted than he thought.

Vergil would realize that Nero had planned on doing more than one mission once he arrived at the village gates. It seemed vergil had not been paying too much attention earlier. This was even better than he had thought. Now that had the chance of obtaining even more ryo, once they completed the missions. Vergil would then here Xuro, request a headband for him from Nero. It was true, Vergil had never gotten his headband. He would wait to recieve it, standing still. He knew once he recieved the headband he would be a true member of the brotherhood.

[WC:3363]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:27 am
[sorry for being this late]

Nero would hear the words of his commrade Xuro as he was walking. "Vergil still doesn't have one ? Didn't I give one to him ? Nah, now that I think about it, I didn't, did I ? Anyway, here you go, Vergil.". He would have then took out an extra Brotherhood Of Light Headband and threw it towards Vergil, expecting the boy to catch it. He would have still been walking, not looking back, where Xuro and Vergil werre following him from. He would then continue speaking, "That is our headband, which you can think of as our trademark. A way for people to recognise the members of our organization. The logo carved in the front is the Kanji letter for "Hikari", as you must know. It stands for "Light", as in "The Brotherhood of Light", or as in "The" Light...".

Then, he would have stopped moving suddenly, once they have passed the gates, and were meters away from the village hidden in the sand. He would have first looked around himself, thinkingabout the destination they were going to head to for the completion of the first mission they were attempting to do, as well as the directions they had to go through in order to reach it. "Wait a minute..." Nero thought to himself, "I haven't trained with Xuro for a long time, as I don't have any idea what the Hyuuga kid is capable of doing, as well as whatever he is talented at, his moves, or stuff like that... And he doesn't know about me for sure...".

"Wait..." Nero said, turninf to the two who have followed Nero to that point for the sake of the missions. "Xuro," he first said, looking at the co-founder of the Brotherhood of Light, the Bakuton user, Jounin ranked ninja, and continued "We haven't tested each other's capabilities or our strength for a long while... I doubt that you even battled my Scorch Release, or that I have battled your Explosion...". He then turned his face to Vergil, and continued, "And Vergil, you don't know about our abilities, nor do we know about yours... Well... The point is, we are going on several S-Ranked missions. We will not only need our strength, intelligence or gift, but also teamwork. We'll have to work together without any fails. Especially when most of the missions include dangerous opponents, as well as one needing infiltration and information gathering... So... We will show each other what we are capable of for now... Don't forget, this will not be a battle, spar, or training, but simply a presentation of our powers, and trading information. So we will do it like this: First, we'll present each other our jutsu, bloodline, clan information, and so, as we will then race to present each other our speed, and lastly, we will do a short battle to show each other how we battle...".

He would have stepped back a bit and continued, "So, Vergil, go ahead and start with the representation of what you are capable of...". Nero would have waited an answer from the other members of the Brotherhood of Light. He would have then, again, started talking "It may be a patheticly retarded idea, but it is what we need before we will be able to move on to the missions and take on the teamwork challenges we'll face easy enough... So, tell me what you think and we can start...". He would have then once again turned his face and looked at the Hyuuga clan friend of theirs, Vergil, "So, if you're O.K. with it, go on Vergil... You can start by talking about the Hyuuga clan... And the bloodline, obviously... Tell me all the secret behind those white eyes... You have my promise that I will tell you all I know about my clan too.". Nero would then start waiting... For an answer, for multiple answers...

[WC: 4010/20500]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum