Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Aiko's Death (Fai only) Empty Aiko's Death (Fai only)

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:12 pm
Aiko felt so useless and weak after his Sharingan was stripped from him. He couldn't see from a far distance anymore he was just like a regular ninja, and he specialized in weapons but all of his weapons were gone. He had no ryo, his home village is practically empty or boring he just felt like his life needed to end. When he left Fai's house he made his decision he would have Fai kill him quick and painlessly.
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Aiko's Death (Fai only) Empty Re: Aiko's Death (Fai only)

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:16 pm
Syaoran had returned to Kumo to settle a little business and also to get some of his belongings from his house. He would walk through the woods so no one would see him return, as he was always so secretive. Passing through the woods he would see Aiko roaming through the woods, but something was not right with him. Syaoran would approach Aiko and smile," whats wrong buddy, you seem down," as he rested his hand upon his blade.
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:34 pm
As Aiko was lost in his thoughts a Kumo ninja walked up to him and asked "whats wrong buddy, you seem down?" Aiko looked back as he said "Yeah, I just want my life to end..there's no point of me living, these two Kumo ninja's called Fai and Eiji took my Byakugan eyes and I specialize in weapons but I have no weapons, they've gotten stolen and then my ryo also stolen so there's no point in living anymore..These new eyes are useless, I just wish someone would kill me right now." He told the ninja as he continued to walk.
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:39 pm
Syaoran's face would crumple slowly into a face of rage at the mere mentioning of his older cousin's name. Drawing his sword slowly, he would look at him," so you have associated yourself with that devil, then your wish shall be granted, too bad you do not remember your own friend," as he stabbed Aiko in the heart with Hien. His death would be quick and painless, as he slowly sheathed the blade. Tears of anger would come down his face as his eyes would begin to take on a new shape. His vision became blurry for a moment and all was clear. For now he would pick up Aiko's bleeding body and walk off.
Death of a friend(Requesting MS)
Son Goku
Son Goku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:42 pm
Have you done any other topics with Aiko?
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:43 pm
yes sir I have
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:47 pm
" so you have associated yourself with that devil, then your wish shall be granted, too bad you do not remember your own friend," The man stated as Aiko looked back. Before Aiko fully turned around he had gotten stabbed in a heart by a sharp blade. As Aiko fell to the ground he was happy, at least his wish was fulfilled. He had a smile on his face as he fell down to the ground face first.
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:50 pm
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t13507-kio-aiko-and-lyrbis-mission here's the topic we were in together
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:19 pm
Approved
Son Goku
Son Goku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:11 pm
No denied. Not enough IC development to prove that Aiko was a close enough friend to warrant MS.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum