Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (WIP)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Eiji
Eiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Those Who Loiter(P NK)*This means YOU - Page 4 Empty Re: Those Who Loiter(P NK)*This means YOU

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:03 pm
Eiji after accurately hitting his practice target congratulated himself with a pat on the back, although it was a metaphorical pat on the back. Just as he was going to go check out the boys eyes the darkness snake came at high speed swallowing the boy and emptying him into its stomach. After the snake swallowed the boy he heard Kuro say, "Interesting, the fight is over for now," as he dispersed the snake letting Fai free, but he kept the boy who had just come out of nowhere in suspense in a darkness straight jacket it seemed like. Eiji guessed that this was going to be the worst say ever for the boy if it wasn't already. Once Fai safely landed on the ground he stood there still sparking and said, "New playmate or are you playing with food?" Eiji would have to laugh at this one, after the whole time they were fighting not one of them had cracked a single joke it was getting boring. He then heard Kuro ask them if they wanted anything from the boy in suspense. Eiji surprisedly nodded, he had no affiliation to this boy and didn't care what happened to him, "If Fai is taking the left eye, I would assume to take the right eye and Fai, I would like to talk to you once the implantation is over. And Kuro, props to you for being as powerful as you are." Eiji bowed his head forward to both of them. "Oh! By any chance would you need this?" he pulled out his syringe, "Possibly for a blood transfusion or something along those lines?" He then noticed his fingers were still pointed, he relaxed them now that the fight was over. He looked up at the sky, it had stopped raining and the clouds were already starting to float away the sun projecting its beams down on the group of four. In the distance there could be a beautiful and clearly visible rainbow.
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Those Who Loiter(P NK)*This means YOU - Page 4 Empty Re: Those Who Loiter(P NK)*This means YOU

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:45 pm
As he was going down the snakes stomach the whole figure disappeared as Aiko was in a metal strait jacket. He was floating mid-air as Kuro ordered the boy to listen to what ever he told him to do. Aiko ignored Kuro as the other two ninja were talking about taking his eyes. Aiko was confused as he asked himself in his thought "Am I going to die if they take these eyes, is that all they really want? What are so special about these eyes?'' He closed his eyes thinking he was going to die as he said ''Kill me if you want, but I'll never listen to you.."

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:44 pm
Fair would look at Kuro as he spoke and a dark chill went up his spine. This chill was a great chill, Kuro was showing his true self as he crushed the ground beneathe him," truly magnificent, Your power is one of awe and it sends shivers up my spine, Kuro you are an embodiment of fear," as he clapped for him. The boy had no idea of fear and pain, but Fai did know the pain and fear that no one human should feel. Yet Kuro's power made him tremble with excitement as he walked over to the boy and smiled," i feel sorry for you my dear lad but i want your left eye and i am going to take it, but do not fret ill return the favor," as he dug his index and middle finger into his socket and pulled it out. The would was magnificent as the socket was bare for all to see. He would look at Kuro and smile," shall we begin the process and i have a favor to ask, I took some DNA from a poor dead soul and want it implanted..However i also want this boy to have it, as thanks for the eye can you do that for me, Psychosis-sempai,' as he bowed with the eye in his hand. Yes, Fai had now seen Kuro as a teacher of fear and pain. He would walk over and wait for the procedure to start as he pulled out a baggy of flesh and guts. He would smile as his blood was now pumping, between the blood from the kid and the smell of fresh fear made this day all the better
Eiji
Eiji
Citizen

Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:44 am
Eiji would laugh to hear the boy struggling, his attempts were completely and utterly useless, even if they had all teamed up together to fight the enormous power of Kuro they still wouldn't have been more than a fly buzzing around his head or an annoyance. The boy would say, "Kill me if you want, but I will never listen to you," which made no sense because they were going to strip him of everything he had without him even being able to move. The eye was the single most important thing to Eiji he wanted to gain as much power as he could and he knew about the Byakugan. The Byakugan with proper training could be a powerful visual technique that would allow Eiji to use his water gun jutsu as a sniper from long range picking off targets easier. He called over to the group, "I am ready whenever you guys are and I know a way to make this a lot easier," with this he put his fingers up to his eye and pulled his eyelids open and popped his eye out which immediately dispersed into water upon removal from his socket, "There we go now I am ready for some surgery." Now looking at Kuro rather than vaguely at the group he said, "If you ever need anything find me, I am in your debt," then turned his head towards Fai, "And you once this is over, that is when I will discuss things with you, I am in need of a potential guide or protector if you will for a little journey that I will be making in the next week or so. Are you interested in this possibility?"
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:22 pm
Everyone started to laugh at Aiko as he sighed. There was nobody to save him this time, so he was going to blind for life. He ignored what Fair said because he thought Fair was lying to make himself feel better. As they plucked both eyes out he tilted his head down now in darkness as he regretted coming to this battle.

Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:03 pm
Fai would feel his body getting numb as all of his pain receptors would be shut off completely. Even at that point a smile would be on his face as he now hand a new ability and a new eye at his disposal. Looking at Kuro with his crimson eye he would smile," bottoms up," as he stuck Aiko's eye into his left socket. Now that the boy had regular eyes he would be of no threa,m however with his new powers he would be okay.Taking the bag that Kuro handed to him he would wait for Kuro to finish the eye transplant and of course test out his new eye. Lookin at Eiji with his good eye he would smile," where is the place and what do i get out of this, nothing in life is free ya know," wagging his finger at him. He would crouch down onto the tips of his toes as he smiled," however i will make an exception but you will owe me one," smiling as he gazed up at the sky.
Eiji
Eiji
Citizen

Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:24 pm
Eiji would be watching with his right eye, looking at the horrific display that was going on, Fai had handed blood and guts to Kuro who was devouring them, then he picked up the heart and took a bite out of it, having tasted the heart he sucked it up like a vacuum. Eiji was disgusted by this although it did give him an idea for the future, he naturally had very sharp teeth, kind of a like shark, no molars or anything. He thought maybe that he could start biting his opponents in fatal ways. He stood there waiting as Kuro then transferred a bloodline to Aiko then came down to transfer the bloodline of the byakugan to them. After giving them the bloodline his popped the eye into Eiji's eye socket, it was momentary pain, but Kuro had given them some kind of pain relievence. After Kuro fixed up the eye Eiji believed he could actually control the eye moving it from side to side, although he still couldn't see from it. He knew that it would take a while, but he could see fine with his right eye so he was okay. "Oh, right what I was going to ask of you, I will be making a journey to the Land of the Volcano. And seeing as I am a Hozuki, that will be very, I repeat, very dangerous for me and I need a bodyguard. I cannot pay you as I do not have much money, but I will owe you one if you help out. I would really appreciate," he said as he turned his head towards Fai. "And as for you Kuro, all I can say is thank you. You helped me become more battle aware and you brought me this eye, again I am in your debt."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum