Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Giotto
Giotto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

7 Days of Training (Private) Empty 7 Days of Training (Private)

Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:28 am
Giotto, not knowing what he wanted to do with his day quickly ran to the academy. Upon arriving he saw all types of people training, mainly in Speed, Strength, Stamina, Health and Chakra. He decided that he would train in all five over the next five days, starting with speed. He began by watching Jin, an upcoming kid he had heard about in the academy. Giotto could barely keep track of Jin as Jin moved at almost twice Giotto's speed, however Giotto was able to trace him, even though most of what Giotto saw was a blur. After a few hours of watching Jin run laps around the field Giotto slowly noticed that Jin no longer appeared as a blur to him even though Jin did still appear to be faster then him.

Looking around, Giotto quickly saw that a crowd had stationed itself around the field, watching Jin as he ran laps and laps around the field. Not wanting to be outdone Jin quickly got out of his seat and slowly began to run around the field. For every footstep Giotto took Jin took two, and after realizing this Giotto put his all into his run around the field. Giotto did not realize just how fast Jin was until Jin nearly ran two full laps where Giotto was only able to run one. This aggravated Giotto, so he tried harder and harder, putting more and more strength into every foot step that he took. However, no matter how much strength he put into his steps he just could not seem to catch up with Jin.

After circling around the field for a 5th time Giotto came to a halt, giving up on trying to catch up with Jin. However, Jin quickly reached Giotto and stopped him from leaving the field.

"Don't be discouraged Giotto. The only reason I am so fast is because I practice here everyday, and I have been doing so since I could walk."

Giotto had admired the dedication Jin had to running. He quickly regretted his choice to give up and was about to start running when Jin stopped him yet again.

"The secret is to use the two essential things to any ninja Giotto. That's how I learned to run so fast."

Giotto thought about what Jin had just said and then watched Jin yet again, monitoring his legs the whole time. After a half an hour Giotto realized what Jin had just told him. The two things essential to a ninja were Mental and Physical Strength, these two things coming together to create chakra. As Giotto continued to watch the boy he quickly realized that Jin had just informed him to concentrate his chakra into his legs while running. However he also picked up on the mental fortitude of Jin, noting that Jin did not seem as he was going to give up. Ever.

Giotto then began to quickly course chakra throughout his legs, supplying them with extra strength. While doing this Giotto also started to pump himself up, thinking of nothing but catching up with Jin and not catching up. After seeing Giotto getting ready to run Jin quickly stopped right next to him and whispered something into his ear.

"I see you realized what I meant by a ninja's to strengths Giotto. However do you really think you can catch up to me? I heard you from the the other side of the field talking about how you were going to surpass me. Good luck Giotto, you are going to need it."

Angered at Jin's statement, Giotto took off, racing down the field faster than he ever had before. step by step he realized that he was pushing further off the ground, springing himself forward faster and faster. Thinking he had finally lost Jin, Giotto slowed down a bit, however in this brief moment Jin flew past Giotto, running just as fast as he had before. Giotto slowly lost ground, however he did not let this discourage him. He slowly began to pick up the pace with each stroke he took, increasing the amount of strokes he took per minute as well as the distance of the strokes.

He slowly realized that he was catching up with Jin and then began to look around him. He saw that the crowds how now become larger and they were routing Giotto on. some were even holding up signs saying that he could do it. Giotto quickly became encouraged by this and began to run faster and faster until finally he was just a few meters behind Jin. he reached out to attempt to touch Jin's collar, however Jin and Giotto were both stopped by their teacher.

The teacher made them start at the starting lines of the field, each set up right next to each other. Giotto quickly looked into Jin's eyes and saw the ambition, gaining ambition of his own. here and now he would surpass Jin. The teacher had said that since they were running almost all day he wanted to see who was faster, and Giotto had the feeling that he would win without a contest. The teacher quickly raised the flag and without missing a beat both Giotto and Jin raced towards the finish line.

Each student placing their feet in front of the other with the utmost perfection made the race seem close, in fact when they reached the 50 meter mark Giotto had noticed that he was side in side with Jin, however this only encouraged Giotto. Jin quickly picked up the pace, slowly pulling ahead of Giotto. After seeing Jin take the lead by a mere inch Giotto went into overdrive. He began to run faster than he had ever thought he could, slowly catching up to Jin. He counted the meters as they went by. Fourty.

"Come on."

Thirty

"Come on!"

Twenty

"COME ON!"

After saying Come on for a final time Giotto realized he had won the race, defeating Jin and awakening the crowd. Giotto looked back and knew that if Jin had not given him the advice he would have lost. Jin went up to Giotto and asked how he got so fast. Giotto looked him in the eye and said with a smile on his face "Let's just say I had a good teacher." After saying that Giotto left and went home, retiring for the day.

(1064 words)

+5 Speed
+ 10 JP
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

7 Days of Training (Private) Empty Re: 7 Days of Training (Private)

Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:02 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum