Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:23 pmShiru IyasuHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1865

Training Empty Training

Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:10 pm
Since there was nothing much for Yusuke to do in the village except sitting around at this time he went back home and had some rest and wondering what he was going to do tomorrow with the current situation in the village it will be hard and Yusuke was not strong enough to protect himself let alone protect the village. Everything came so fast and the fact is that Yusuke was scare to die but there was nothing he could do as he knew that he would just be another one to be sacrifice for the village but he really didn't want to die so he could only hope that he can get stronger as he was preparing to train himself up. The usual morning came and it was just after Yusuke heard about what happen to the village as he had a dream before the alarm clock of Yusuke's rings as Yusuke opens his eyes while his vision was still blur but the first thing that he could see was his celling as it was pure white as Yusuke has woken up and still thinking what he could do the obvious reason was he could do nothing but to get himself stronger. Yusuke then sits up from his bed as he was still quite blur having just woken up as he turns and look outside the window which he saw the moon still there and then turns to the clock well it was 6.30 am which he then got off his bed and get himself washed up. After washing up Yusuke had his breakfast as he thinks to himself (well today i guess i will not go out for training i should train at home instead and maybe read up a little on ninja tactics), after eating his breakfast Yusuke heads back to his room as he wanted to do some push ups this time he told himself since he is at home he should do 500 push ups Yusuke then started to to place both his hand on the ground and shoulders apart as he also position himself so he could continue doing his push ups as he when down and then right back up he counted one and the second time and so fore. Yusuke did his push up slowly as he wanted to train his strength and stamina as he was doing his push ups he thinks to himself again (hmm from what i was told it seems that being in the village is not safe anymore and people can;t leave the village there must be something i can do but what? i could die if i face those people but if i don't they will also kill me damn it whatever i do i have to face death i really don' t want to die but this is realilty and i can;t change it and the history of the mist village just makes things worst i am just too weak to do anything) Yusuke was not really thinking right as he really don't want to die but he hear the foes he might face are all killers which are strong enough to kill a kage and there was nothing he could do but dwell and thinking how he don't want to die. Soon after that Yusuke was finishing up his push ups "four hundred and ninty nine" as he struggle to make it five hundred and finally he mange to finish his five hundred push ups as he lie down on the floor look at the celling asking himself (so Yusuke you know that you will die are you going to keep thinking and doing nothing? but even if i train more for those people who could kill a kage i would have no chance against them and i am just going to be an easy target since i am not even worthy of facing a jounin how can i win now?) Yusuke have been thinking that to win against them he might really need luck and he does not think that he is lucky enough since reality is always cruel he was very scare but he have got to keep himself together and hope for the best. (For now i think i should just train up as much as i can) Yusuke then continues his training as he prepares to do some sit ups "well then five hundred for my sit up as usual Yusuke gets into position and puts his hand by his ears and legs together as he carries his body up right and then back down as he counted "one..." as he cotinues the same position rapidly as he does it slowly and then begins to think again "hmm now the only thing i could do is train and train that is my only hope if i ever want to leave apart from that ain't the mizukage going to seek help from other allied village? since our village might not be able handle this threats it is not that we are not strong but rather we can prevent casualties hmm i wonder what the mizukage is thinking now and i am worried for aunt and the people in the village, i had hope for a peacful life in mist village but it seems that we can;t run away from the past which the mist is known for blood) Yusuke hopes that there is someone powerful enough that can teach him some powerful technique that could make him stronger but he didn;t know who might be that strong because in his village he had not really met people who are as strong as the mizukage and some of his friend he seek are not in his village so this made him helpless and he can't really think of a jutsu at his current level. While his sit up was coming to an end he counted the last time with some diffculty "five.....hun...dred" a long five hundred made Yusuke tired as he lies down on the floor panting and looking up on the celling thinking that he should study som ninja tactics after a while of resting Yusuke sits up and then reaches out for a book on the shelf as he flips through the pages and when over to the ninja tactics section. The book shows how a ninja could plan a trap and if does it correctly it could be an advantage to the one using it and also there were alot ofdifferent traps that could be plan depending on the situation as Yusuke continues to read the book to get some idea of what he could learn he came across a book as he looks up and a title of the kirigakure history Kirigakure does indeed seem to have experienced a number of internal conflicts. With some powerful clan once waging war against Kirigakure to quench their lust for battle and were slaughtered by the village's superior forces. Because of their efficiency on the battlefield, those with kekkei genkai are fielded in times of war, but Kirigakure ninja and most other citizens of the Land of Water are suspicious of those with genetic abilities and have persecuted them in the past. This persecution is known to have reached the point where parents imprisoned children or attempted to kill their children and entire clans were wiped out as Yusuke reads on and found out the scary past of his village he can't stop thinking what if he was living in the era where everyone was being hunt down. Yusuke didn't want to continue reading the book as he didn't want to continue reading the history of his village, Yusuke then continue reading the ninja tactics as he wanted to find out more about the possible traps he could make after reading for a while he decided that he should take a break as he went and have some food after training much of it he thinks to himself again that this time he should go for a run just outside his house before continue reading his books. After having some bread Yusuke then opens the door and walks out looking at teh pather around his house (hmm judging from this i think i would have to do around fourty laps around my house if i want to train myself up) so Yusuke decided that it was best to run fifty times around his house. While running Yusuke thinks (alright now since this is the only way i can make my self better i should have more faith in myself and well i guess this might just be the only way) Yusuke then thinks about how he made it this far (hmm the mission i have done up to now has been pretty much easy even from a S rank mission maybe it is because i always have help from far better and more powerful ninja like those from the lightning village and the sand village because so far higher level mission was to be done in groups and missions that are done alone are either D or C rank i really feel that i have not get any stronger since when i became a genin. Does this means that i am really that weak? how can i get better? and is there anyone strong in the village other then the mizukage? because up to now i have not really notice anyone strong in the village i really hope i can meet a teacher that is willing to teach me and make me stronger) Yusuke was quite confuse up to this point what he wanted and all these self training he did not know if it would help him get any stronger if he were to face a real deal opponent because he have not been on a real battle field even sinc he became a chuunin. Yusuke continues his run as he run faster and faster thinking at the same time if all the training he have done did indeed made him stronger when he soon came to the end of his run he stops and rest for a little while before heading home and did another set of push ups and sit ups. After the training he had done Yusuke went and took a bath before he continues reading up his book in the book it says that he should get the correct equipment if he wanted to make a higher ranking trap those equipment are rather cheap but if made correctly he could even trap and injured a jounin level ninja as Yusuke continues to read it got more intresting as the level of traps he could made was getting more powerful. After reading the books Yusuke opens up a books about ninjutsu the book teaches Yusuke how to use powerful or chakra consuming technique with little effort and also how one can save chakra while using chakra consuming technique this was what Yusuke wanted to learn as it could save him from a battle or life or death situation. The book also cover topics like how one could use ninjutsu to his or her advantage and the basics of ninjutsu could play a big part for a ninja, with all these killing going on and the level Yusuke is at he might just need to focus on the basics as it teaches Yusuke how he can conserve chakra when using higher rank technique and he might also be able to use it and use a higher rank technique mutiple time which could turn the tide on battle. What Yusuke should do was also to try and think before using any techniques or else it might backfired and cause him his life. After a day of training Yusuke decided that he should call it a day as he prepares himself to have his dinner and also to make sure he have a long and good night rest before training himself up again tomorrow but he was still wondering if all this training is worth the time and effort he put in.

WC:2012
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Training Empty Re: Training

Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:13 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum