Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
alucard121
alucard121
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 340

Maikeru and makina spar no kill pvt/invite only  Empty Maikeru and makina spar no kill pvt/invite only

Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:10 am
[PRIVATE/INVITE ONLY] This is a easy out warning that the 'starter' of the topic host, which is Maikeru, has the ability to clearly say that this topic is private to those who I have invited and my self. All other ones who have posted without my ATHORIZED approval will be considered voided. Thank you for reading.]

entering the country borders on a beauitufl afternoon Maikeru sits down on a log and rests his legs.noticing a young woman nearing him he can tell by the way she carries her self that shes a exsperienced fighter.standing to where she can see him he bows and says [my name is maikeru what is yours?]standing back uph is scaning her because he had been looking for a good spar lately but had not found any his leg still bothered him because of his last spar but he wasnt about to let it stop him from becoming stronger.thinking back to his last spar with galen and hasashi and how he got his leg sliced open. he remembered not to be in a rush to fight. he needed to take careful focus of her and her personality thats half the battle. knowing your enemy as he had no weapons on him he was going to enjoying hand to hand combat but was aware that she could have weapons on her.she looked as if she may have been the off spring of a godess and smiled as she was beautiful but was well aware she was alot older then him self.

twc 203

Last edited by alucard121 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Jashin Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Maikeru and makina spar no kill pvt/invite only  Empty Re: Maikeru and makina spar no kill pvt/invite only

Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:14 am
[OOC: Copy cat -.-]
Jashin Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Maikeru and makina spar no kill pvt/invite only  Empty Re: Maikeru and makina spar no kill pvt/invite only

Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:20 am
[OOC: Copying my tags -_- Get your own]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum