Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

A strange encounter Empty A strange encounter

Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:27 pm
Uma had took a long stroll to the country boarders, to clear his mind as well as to have a little adventure. He never been to the boarders in a while and wanted to see what he would find today. As he walked he stopped by a stream to look into it and gather some water." I wonder what will happen today," he said walking through the small stream. As he turned around, he noticed soem of the wildlife interacting with themselves as a small bunny came by him. He petted the bunny as it ran along, and stopped just at the other end of the stream.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

A strange encounter Empty Re: A strange encounter

Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:40 pm
''Hm ... The borders, long time since I've been there'' Chishiki would say silently to himself. He would look around and soon noticing a being, a human being. To be on the safe side he would go slowly towards the shinobi, he could tell by the chakra erupting from that one person. ''Hey there'' he would say and wave at the shinobi, if it was a rouge, he would be prepared, if it were a friendly shinobi then it would be a kind of a strange encounter. He would look over at the boy, not seeming like a rouge shinobi.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:18 pm
Uma turned around to see a strange man standing there," Hi... why are you out here so far from your village," he said walking toward him slowly," my name is umarekuru but Uma for short," he said stopping just short of the man, he would not engage him unless reason was given. He looked at him strangely..
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:32 pm
A man? Did he really look that old? He was only 7 and people already call him a man? Anyway ... ''Hi there, i'm Chishiki. I'm traveling around the borders, i'm bored of the boring rouge ninjas at the villages ...'' he would say and pull down his mask, he was wearing a mask with a dragon mouth printed on. On his left shoulder, an armband with a yin yang tiger symbol, on his right shoulder an armband with a yin yang tiger dragon symbol. he had his backpack on his back and there were lots of stuff in it. He would look at Umarekuru.
''Listen ...'' he would say and pause.
''I'm trying to start up an old Organization, and I would ask if you're interrested in joining the organization?'' he would ask and smile.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:27 pm
Uma looked at him for a moment and thought about what he said," hmm sure but what is this organization of which you speak of," he asked curiously..
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:30 am
''This organization is now known as 'The Ten Tigers' or 'TTT' for short. The organization a made to help an unite all the hidden villages, many other organizations also do this, but this one's special. By the name of 'Ten' tigers, many people presume that there's 10 members, but that's not it. This organization has 11 members. 10 normal members, and 1 leader known as the 11th dragon, that would be me. We don't have a set goal for now, but we should go out and help all the villages as possible, making peace and unite all the hidden villages ...'' he would say to reply on Uma.
''So what do you say? Would you take the honor for now, to be the on of the strongest shinobi in this organization? You would be the 10th tiger?'' he would ask and take off his backpack and wait for Uma to reply on him.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:36 am
Uma would think for a moment.. to help unite all villages and become stronger thought on these words for a while before coming to a concensus. " yes i shall take this offer," he said looking at him. He would now take whatever this person would give him and become stronger...
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:12 am
''To become stronger, we are united. You are the 10th tiger, it is an honor to be with you for now, your title says a lot about you to the other members. If a nother member would take your position, then they shall fight you, if they win over you, you have to give them your exclusive items'' Chishiki would say and hand over a pair of gloves with tiger paws on them, a mask with a tiger mouth printed on it, an armband with yin yang tiger symbol, some throwing discs and a katanto.
''These gloves, they present that you're the 10th tiger, this item is exclusive to the 10th tiger, and for the 10th only. These will show that you're one of the elites, or ... Maybe not the elite yet, but if we just stick together and keep training, we can become the elite'' he would say and show the gloves once again and give them.
''Our fellow armband. This shows that you're a part of The Ten Tigers, all the members has it'' he would say and give the armband to Uma.
''Take this mask, it sticks in on all sizes so it should fit. This mask also shows that you're a part of The Ten Tigers, this mask makes the tiger theme complete'' he would say and give the mask to Uma.
''Our organization weapons ... These throwing discs, i'm going to learn you the way you should throw them, if you don't do it correctly, it would maybe fail the throw. The Katanto, this blade here is special. It's our organization's sword, our extra weapon it we ever should need another one'' he would say and give a medium pouch with the disks in, a peice of cloth with the scabbard with the Katanto in and then smile at Uma.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:24 am
Uma would take all of the items and put the on accordingly, except for the katanto which would be put onto his back," i will not be losing my position any time soon, and will fight anyone who dares to challenge me,"he said fixing the mask onto his face. He would pull out the sword and look at it," i will need some sort of swordsmen training, well for the fact that i have never used one before," he said putting the blade back up
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:20 am
Chishiki would smile at the enthusiasm Uma was giving to give life to teh organization once again. He would go out for a handshake.
''Sounds great Uma. Just keep your mind focused on the special stuff and not the unimportant stuff'' he would say and look closely while Uma was taking his gear on.
'''bout the sword training, it's only if you need it to fight with that you need the training of the sword. The katanto is a special blade, similar to the ANBU Tanto'' he would say, he had read lots of books to gain this knowledge, it was hidden everywhere in books about safety and security in many villages.
''As you can see, it's bend in a tiger claw like shape, but has no point ... This blade is for cutting, slashing and blocking only, it is able to stab through flesh, tissue and wood, but it will harm the blade if you try to stab too much with it, the 'tip' on the blade is flat, so it has no point of stabbing with it. It may be a disadvantage, but it may come in handy later. Hte blocking use of this is simple, but it just isn't the strongest blade in the whole world, but it would be able to block many several things like, a kunai, shuriken, katanas, and other types of swords'' he would say and take his own forth, though, his katanto wasn't a tiger claw, rather like a Dragon talon, that would describe the members, one by one.

He would look around him if there was any, but there wasn't anyone in his sight. He would hand Uma a hearing device.
''This device will make us able to speak with each other over radio sequences, but in short range only, not too far'' he would say and show his own little one. A small black dot in his ear, fitting in any ear sizes, a wire, hidden under his mask that he just pulled up, the wire going to a microphone going to his mouth, this was a special device, going on a radio sequence for the members only, maybe someone was able to hack into the radio, only maybe ...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum