Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Last 3 To Go [Mission, P, NKILL, Vretyel and Nero] Empty Last 3 To Go [Mission, P, NKILL, Vretyel and Nero]

Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:52 pm
Missions:

WC & Rewards:

[OOC: Note The three missions will be done together, (or "in a row") with a mixed WC]

Nero woke up when it was waround the time everybody have already had their lunch. He was a lazy shinobi, when it came to being social or waking up early on days he didn't have any mission or training to do. He looked out from the window next to his bed, and saw that the sun was shining. "God I hate sunny days !" thought Nero as he got up from his bed, heading to his bedroom. He looked at the mirror, seeing his messy look, then washed his hands and face, and shaped his hair as usual.

The ninja with the red eyes then returned to the room, sitting on the chair in front of his desk, as he then opened a drawer and picked up a spesific notebook, in which he kept logs of his missions and trainings, and some other notes. He realised he had 3 special missions to do as soon as possible. After he read what each of the missions were and took notes on a smaller page, he wore his usual clothes (His black pants, t-shirt and cloak along with all his equipment) and went outside. He then realised it would take a massive amount of time if he did the missions by himself, so he decided to take a partner for these, and therefore went to the deeper parts of the village to find a ninja willing to help Nero in these missions. His eyes seeked someone with a Leaf headband...

[WC : 247]

Last edited by Nero Yamaki on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Last 3 To Go [Mission, P, NKILL, Vretyel and Nero] Empty Re: Last 3 To Go [Mission, P, NKILL, Vretyel and Nero]

Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:14 pm
Vretyel was always up early these days, particualarly because Konma was so loud in the morning hours it was difficult for Vretyel to sleep through it. Konma would try to be sneaky but would fail almost every time, knocking over glasses, breaking cups, dropping things, he was a very clumsy monkey. Now that Vretyel and Konma had been out in the village for a few hours after doing some early morning Train Vretyel and Konma stopped to buy two Bananas, now regular customers.

"You know you should have really asked Ayama on a date you know" Konma said as he ate his Banana.

"We were training....not the best time."

"Oh course it was the best time, you both were really sweaty and probably horny for each other, I bet you would have boned her if you asked her."

"You don't know that, you are a monkey."

"Not a monkey, a sex expert."

"But you are still a monkey."

"Well, leave out just the small details ok?"

Vretyel and Konma continued to walk down the street when he saw nero looking for something, it was out of the ordnary to see Nero, he only saw him once before this at the Fire nation team meeting, but briefly, and that was a long time ago. He was still just a genin and only have Crimson V.1 in his posession. A few months later and a lot of hard work he had made two upgrades to his staff, learned how to summon monkeys, and had become an extremely young Jounin compared to his rather young age.

Vretyel and konma raced up to the Chuunin and started to ask him about his en devours.

"Wow, look at you, Demon eyes" Konma said referring to Nero's red eyes.

"Sorry Nero, whats up, you seem lost?"

[WC: 547/2200
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Last 3 To Go [Mission, P, NKILL, Vretyel and Nero] Empty Re: Last 3 To Go [Mission, P, NKILL, Vretyel and Nero]

Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:40 pm
Hearing "Wow, look at you, Demon eyes" with a voice Nero was not used to, he turned his face to the boy and the monkey. "Demon eyes ?" Nero thought as he realised the boy next to the monkey was Vretyel from Navi's team. The boy started talking, "Sorry Nero, whats up, you seem lost?".,

"Actually..." thought Nero "Do you have a plan for the day ? Otherwise, I have 3 easy missions to do, and I could use a partner... Well, two, including you and your monkey...". He then turned his face to the monkey and continued "I hope that's not offensive... So, what's your name ?". Nero was still waiting for an answer from Vretyel, as he thought about the armor he was wearing "Did you get a promotion to Jounin, ANBU, or something ? That armor looks like quite something...".

Then Nero picked out the small piece of paper on which he wrote notes about the 3 missions he was going to do. "The first mission..." he thought "It's an investigation... It would really help to have them by my side... I should somehow make sure to convince him in joining me for the missions...". He then continued speaking to Vretyel "So, you're also in the team of Navi, although I haven't been a very active member of the team... Well, I had my reasons, but anyway... We're still teammates and this is a good chance to catch up with each other, and also a great chance for me to catch up with what's going on with the team... I don't even know everybody in the team... So... Are you in or not ?"... Nero was hoping Vretyel would be willing to help him.

[WC : 829]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:09 pm
"So, you're also in the team of Navi, although I haven't been a very active member of the team... Well, I had my reasons, but anyway... We're still teammates and this is a good chance to catch up with each other, and also a great chance for me to catch up with what's going on with the team... I don't even know everybody in the team... So... Are you in or not ?"..

"Sure Ill Join...."

"Hey.... Do you think that I am some ordnary monkey that can go out and do these dirty missions? No I'm out, summon me when you are done."

And with that Konma Vanished into a puff of smoke, back to the land of the monkeys.

"Sorry about that Nero, Konma is very, unenthusiastic when it comes to missions. Otherwise yes I will join you for your missions."

After that the two starting walking to the location of the first mission, Vretyel talked a bit about what has happened while he was away.

"Well me and Ayama went through some, unsavory missions and adventures together, and grew close I think. The other two, Damballa has not made contact in the last few months, and Habee.... hasn't been seen or heard from in many months.... I think he is dead, he was weak then and that led to his demise."

"The missions that I have done with the Fire nation team have allowed for Ayama to gain access into the village and has alligned herself with the leaf. I have been promoted to the rank of Jounin. Most of my items I have hand made to enhance my lighting chakra. I will show you right now."

Vretyel knew of the thief that Nero was talking about. It was one of the four idiot brothers that Vretyel dealt with in order to receive his Chuunin rank. Jona was sly and more sneaky now, but he was still a thief and a bad one at that. From looking at the incident reports Vretyel knew he was using the Same warehouse that he used for his other gigs.

However not all of his other brothers were into stealing things anymore. Kona was now stealing people, a member of the Hyuga clan, and he too was using the warehouse to keep the girl until a Ransom could be given to him.

"Get the one on the bed." Vretyel told Nero.

Vretyel entered the warehouse and saw Jona, laying on a cot with his most recent haul of Jewels. He also saw Kona 10 meters away his prisoner. Vretyel decided to show Nero some his power. He began to concentrate chakra to his feet and hands, infusing his staff with lighting and showing that Vretyel was useing the Inazumahi lightning atonement jutsu. Vretyel would then throw his staff at Kona using the Javelin of the heavens jutsu, throwing it directly at Kona's center. Kona would not be fast enough to the dodge the throw, and it would land perfectly on him. With Amazing speed Vretyel would then give Kona an uppercut to head. Using enough force to cause his head to rip right off of his body. There would be no way that Kona would be alive from this. Vretyel then looked over to see how Nero handled the other thief.

[1305/2200]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:36 pm
Nero wasn't suprised for the monkey to disappear. "I understand." answered Nero to Vret saying the monkey being unenthusiastic when it comes to missions.

In the team of Navi, Vretyel and Habee were the only ones Nero actually liked and cared about. He heard the boy continue talking, "Well me and Ayama went through some, unsavory missions and adventures together, and grew close I think. The
other two, Damballa has not made contact in the last few months, and
Habee.... hasn't been seen or heard from in many months.... I think he
is dead, he was weak then and that led to his demise." Nero listened very closely to the boy's words. "Habee...is dead ?" he thought "He wasn't that weak... Did he take on a quest he was too weak for ? I have to seek him...".

Nero was suprised Vretyel knew about the thief. "Get the one on the bed." Vretyel told Nero. Nero did that with his full speed, so when Vret turned his head to see how Nero handled the thief, the thief would be in Nero's hands and Vret would've missed the action. "So," Nero said "with this mission done, we'll head to the next one... A girl is kidnapped, blah, blah, blah, we'll locate her, bring her back to the village... I guess they'll be hiding outside the village, probably not that deep in the forest. So, we can do the third mission as well, which is to kill 3 well-armed thugs who are hiding in the forest... Now, tell me about Habee... And you and Ayama... I guess you understand what I mean... Start with who she is...". Nero thought of the last time he saw Navi... The SS-Ranked mission... The giant monster with two heads... He wondered where Navi had been lately... Navi was one of the few ninjas Nero admired... Him, Raito, Echo Uchiha... He then once again thought of how he still hasn't met the Hokage yet... Well, he thought it was time to show his face to the leader behind the desk, the ninja under the white & red hat...

Nero stepped outside. "Follow me ! We're returning the thief and then we're heading out to the forest." he said to the boy, "So, as I asked before, what is your rank now and where did you get that armor ?". Nero and Vret were now walking through the village to the village gates, where they would then head out to the forest to seek two different groups of people, one with a thug and a girl, kept a prisoner by the thug, and one with three well-armed murderer thugs. Nero would first suggest they would scatter, but then he realised it wouldn't be necessary since they were fast enough to locate them one by one and not lose any time at all...

[WC : 1775/2200]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:35 pm
Nero must have gone through some major problems while he was gone, I mean he should see that I have girl right her and the man that was holding her is dead. So you better keep an eye on him, maybe he is just exicted to get back into the mission scene again, but still you should keep an eye on him just in case.

Vretyel thought this to himself when Nero talked about saving the girl that we had already save. Blood was spilled on the floor, that man decapitated and stabbed in the stomach, that man that was once Kona had been utterly destroyed. Vretyel picked up the girl and turned her in to some loyal ninja to bring her back to the Hyuga household. While the other thief was put into custody they moved onto the final mission of the day.

Looking back on the matter Vretyel thought of a few more things before he answered some of the questions that Nero still had.

Nero was amazingly fast, he was able to get Jona down in the seconds I was killing his brother, you best keep an eye on his speed in the future. If he is anything like his other clan member Navi, he would be a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield, faster than most shinobi will ever see in their life time.

"Habee was weak, like I had stated before. During the first meeting of the fire nation team he had activated his 1st tomoe of his Uchiha Sharigan brazenly. It was irresponcible and probably cost him his life. From what I heard he had gone out to go meet "Somebody" in the forest and he never came back. My guess is that he was attacked by a mission ninja. His eyes being sold on the black market."

Vretyel sighed, Nero had been gone for a long time, and now it would be difficult for him to catch up.

"Recently Ayama had joined the hidden leaf village, it was peculiar to me because Navi, a Jounin like myself, and I were the only two people to have close contact with her. I have no idea how she got in, but my guess is that through her helping the leaf she was given the right to join it."

The two ninja got the village gates and started walking to where intelligence assumed the camp was. When they were in the forest, Vretyel continued.

"Yes, through my missions in the fire nation team and my efforts to harden relations with the hidden sand I was given the promotion to Jounin rank. What you see me wearing is my full battle attire with a few gadgets of my own."

Vretyel charged his staff and his gloves with his lighting chakra.

"My gloves at an amplifier to my power and my staff is my weapon of choice, my boots, however, are only used on special occasions. I hail from the great Inazumahi clan, a group that for some reason almost completely vanished 50 years ago, I am currently working with Navi on that..."

Vretyel and Nero paused, the camp had just come in sight, and now it was time for the two of them to strike down upon the enemies of the leaf. There were three thugs, and they all looked to be missing ninja of Chuunin rank, although weak compared to the abilities of Nero and Vretyel.

"I have got two of them you get the last one, ok?"

With a burst of speed Vretyel was inside the camp in seconds. He then slammed his bo staff into the neck of one of the thugs, the strength behind the attack breaking the Chuunins neck, killing him instantly. Vretyel then used his signature move, the Javelin of the heavens, on the other Chuunin 10 meters away, aiming for his throat. The Javelin was moving so that the Chuunin would be unable to react, causing the Javelin to rip through the missing ninjas skin, decapitating him. The staff would penetrate into a tree behind him and Vretyel raced to get it out of the tree and back into his hand. All of this would occur within a matter of seconds. Vretyel would then wait for Nero to meet him by the tree, and would give him some news.

"Due to your performance today and it previous missions I have heard that you would be given the rank of Jounin like myself. I was hesitant at first, but now you have proven yourself to be a powerful asset of the leaf, I will put in a good word for you and do everything in my power to give the promotion that you deserve."

[2500/2200, exit after Nero Posts, requesting 1350 Ryo upon approval)
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:58 am
"I have got two of them you get the last one, ok?"...

When Vretyel said those words, the man was already lying dead on the ground. "O.K." said Nero "Let's head home... Wait..." Nero realised he didn't look to Vretyel since he took the thief, so he didn't know that Vret had saved the girl already "Oh... I'm sorry, I'm a little distracted right now... Anyway, let's head home...". Nero would start walking towards the village with the 3 missions done this quick... "So, Vret..." He would then say, "it'd be nice to see you in a battle in the future... What do you think ?"... Nero would wait for an answer as they returned to Konoha to claim their reward.

[EXIT, 3 Missions done, requesting mission rewards]
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:05 am
Approved for Appropriate Rewards.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum