Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mine Collapse Mission(private;Sanji and Vretyel) Empty Re: Mine Collapse Mission(private;Sanji and Vretyel)

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:00 am
" So how do you think we should handle safely opening up a cave-in? The report said the whole mine could be unstable..."

'Carefully, Vrey Carefully. We have to think that any location in the mines could be unstable, and if we move one rock it could mean that we kill the entire crew. I know that this sounds crazy, but we need to take our time with this, we know that the miners are all in one location, said for a few that may be trapped in other areas, and that the ground near the mines is extremely soft.'

Vretyel sighed as he was jumping over the rooftops of the buildings with Sanji.

'We are going to have to dig Sanji. If we continue the tunnel that they had made earlier 25 meters away then we could get to them in no time. The ground was said to be all dirt and that was why they stopped digging, so it the best place to begin. We will radio the survivors about our plan and when we are close. Also there are several wooden planks and clay that we could use to make the ramp stable, at least for the amount of time we need to get the survivors out. This is the only way and with our strength it should be an easy task to complete. I will keep the tunnel stable while you dig, got it? '

Vretyel radioed the team of medical ninja and the survivors telling them of our plan and got two spades for them. Vretyel found the already started tunnel and continued it on, while Sanji got enough clay and wood for the operation. When he got back they would switch.

[TWC: 431/1200]

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mine Collapse Mission(private;Sanji and Vretyel) Empty Re: Mine Collapse Mission(private;Sanji and Vretyel)

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:23 am
He wasted no time in lugging multiple support beams over from the mining company's supply depot nearby. He brought about 20 in all, not knowing if that was enough or not, but it'd have to be to at least get a starting point on this tunnel. He also made multiple trips in bringing clay for whatever Vretyel needed it for. He wasn't too adept at mining so he didn't quite understand, but he didn't question it.

As the time went on and Sanji did what was asked of him Vretyel was proud of the way that he had already handled himself in this time of crisis. He had been able to stay calm and collected during the process while others around him seemed to panic. HE was becoming a successful ninja and proving himself as a valuable chuunin. Not only that but he as also impressed with the way that Sanji had already shown himself. It was said that he sometimes had a temper for not getting his way, but for now he seemed to be collected and following orders without dissidence. The two of them seemed like they were a good team.

When Sanji came back with the final supply of clay Vretyel went onto making sure that their new tunnel would not collaspe on them. As Vretyel knew a lot about mining because of his father's business he knew that if he heated up clay where there were cracks in the tunnel he could make sure that it did not fall upon its self while they were digging, at least for a few hours. When Sanji dug meter by meter Vretyel would put the clay on the back and concentrate his lightning chakra to crimson, making the conductor red hot and giving the two some light. When he needed to seal a crack he took off one of his gloves, put some clay on the cracked area, and sealed it with the heat coming off of his conductor.

Inch by inch Vretyel and Sanji dug deeper and deeper into the cave, getting closer to the miners. Sanji was fast and effective digger and was going through the soft soil fast. Vretyel calculated the amount of distance they had traveled and the rate at which they dug and came to the conclusion after an hour of digging that they would reach the location in five minutes. Vretyel radioed the survivors and told them to be ready with everybody to run, because if when they broke through the cave started to collapse, they needed to be able to run out of the cave as fast at they could.

As he had predicted, when Sanji broke through the cave started to collaspe on top of them, Vreytel was able to keep the cave at bay for a minute with his strength. As soon as the last man was out, having counting all the members going out, making sure that it matched the number of men on the roster, Vretyel and Sanji made a run for it out of the cave and out of the tunnel. With all the security that was made by Vretyel the tunnel stayed intact for at least an hour after the cave feel. Although they were not able to save the mine completly, at least everyone was safe, and Vretyel went over and discussed the incident with the head medical ninja as Sanji helped the other medical ninja. This mission was a success.

[Exit, WC: 1181/1200]

UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:56 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum