Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Navi and Nero Only (SS-Rank Mission) Empty Navi and Nero Only (SS-Rank Mission)

Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:42 pm
Mission Name:Fishermans fiend.
Type:Hunting.
Character Requirements:N/A
Word Count Requirements:10,000
Repeatable?Yes.
Reward:20,000 Ryo.

Task:
It was huge, it was enough to sink my boat like it was nothing!
Please I do not think I can ever fish at the ocean borders again, go kill this monster!
I only seen it for a second, it was massive, I remember shades of deep blue, claws, and scales, just get rid of it!

Navi leaned against the village gate with a bored look on his face. This was not an ANBU mission, so he was instead dressed in his standard Jounin attire. His eyes gazed wearily at a book he was holding, waiting for Nero to show up.

This was an SS-ranked mission, and it paid loads of money to both of them. When Navi had read the mission details he felt unsure though, the mission would require them slaying a massive sea-monster like beast. Fortunately this time Navi had Nero, and Nero had grown in power immensely since they last met. Nero was a Yamaki, so natural talent resided within him, but it was still impressive for him to become a Chuunin so quickly. The two of them would make a good team as he would now be capable of backing him up on the front lines.

Navi continued to wait, his arms crossed, watching the sun rise as dawn broke and wondering what the sea monster looked like.

[WC: 167]

Last edited by Navi on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Navi and Nero Only (SS-Rank Mission) Empty Re: Navi and Nero Only (SS-Rank Mission)

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:15 pm
Nero was ready for the mission Navi had talked about. He was at his
home, lying on his bed, watching the sky from the window next to him.
"Well," he thought "I believe it's time I head out to meet Navi for the
mission. Otherwise I might be late and I don't won't to blow this chance
away...". Nero quickly got up from the bed, wearing his clothes as soon
as possible as he grabbed his equipment, along with the spiky bracers
he has recently bought. He was pretty excited about this mission. So,
Nero was now out in the crowded streets of Konoha. "Navi..." he thought
"I'm going to prove myself to him today... He will acknowledge me... I
swear to myself...". Nero saw Navi standing in front of the village
gates. Nero quickly made his way to go near Navi as he started talking
"Hi... So when are we heading ? And info of the mission, please...".
Nero was too excited, he lost his ability to speak properly. "Sorry." he
added "So, what rank is the mission, at least ? I guess you can explain
the info on the road...".

[WC : 357]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Navi and Nero Only (SS-Rank Mission) Empty Re: Navi and Nero Only (SS-Rank Mission)

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:44 pm
Navi put his hands in his pockets and began walking, motioning for Nero to follow and sensing his antsy demeanor.

"There is a sea monster in the large ocean near the mist village border and the land of fire. The two of us were sent to hunt down and kill it," Navi had a sense of boredom in his voice, but in actuality he was very interested in the prospect of seeing and fighting such a beast.

"This mission is ranked SS, meaning it's classed as the most difficult type of mission you will ever face."

Navi sighed again, hoping that he didn't just make Nero even more nervous. "Me and you are Yamaki, I think we can take down an angry fish without a problem. Besides, you've grown in skill exponentially since I last saw you, I have full confidence that you won't let me down."

Navi wondered how they would get the sea monster to come out, but realized that it was so massive and aggressive that it would probably find them first. The trick would be to be ready for when it came out. Since Navi had no water jutsu, and could tell Nero didn't either, it would seem they would need to build a small wooden raft. It would almost certainly be immediately destroyed, but the two of them could activate Raven Style if needed to evade and manuever as they attacked the beast.

They had a little bit of a walk ahead of them before they got to the ocean area, so Navi turned to Nero as they walked. "Did you have anything else you wanted to ask me?" It was an open ended question, Nero could inquire about the mission more, but Navi expected that instead he would choose to ask more about the Yamaki. Either way, they would have a bit of a conversation ahead of them before they reached the mission site.

[WC: 677]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:37 pm
[you can change the title from s-rank to ss-rank lol]

Nero was getting more and more excited as Navi started talking. "There is a sea monster in the large ocean near the mist village border
and the land of fire. The two of us were sent to hunt down and kill it,". Nero was a little suprised "A sea monster ? Well, this will be the first time I faced one... But I believe I'd suit right in the mission...". Nero thought that it would have helped if he ever had any interaction with sea mosnters before.

"SS-Rank ?" thought Nero "Wow... It's something... New... Something epic, something I wanted it to be like... It was really a challenge, I guess... It's not going to be something easy...". "That's cool." answered Nero "Finally a chance to prove myself... Why didn't you come up with this mission before ?" said Nero as he smiled. "I should have gotten to more missions and must have had more
experience before going to an SS-Rank mission..." thought Nero, but still, it was a
chance he had been looking forward to. He wasn't regretting the reason he was
there. He was going to do everything he could to sudced on the mission and impress Navi...

"This mission is ranked SS, meaning it's classed as the most difficult type of mission you will ever face." said Navi. Nero expected as much, and that what he exactly said "Well, I expected as much... So, what info can you give me about the mission then ?". "Me and you are Yamaki, I think we can take down an angry fish without a
problem. Besides, you've grown in skill exponentially since I last saw
you, I have full confidence that you won't let me down.".

Nero smiled at Navi "I won't..." he answered as he created 4 shadow clones, and then they each grabbed their twin blades. "And now I'm ready...". "Did you have anything else you wanted to ask me?" asked Navi. Nero was happy Navi said that, but he had nothing spesific in mind... Then he thought of something...

"Well, I want to see the monster as soon as possible, but I guess I can ask you something... I thought either you or Raito said that there was a fourth Yamaki clan member, although I can't recall his or her name... So, is there somebody like that... And who is he or she ? And what happened to him or her ?"...

[WC : 1076]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:36 pm
Navi thought back again when he asked trying not to let his dark emotions of the past overwhelm his. "Yes, there was another one of us, his name was Asukari. I was in a team with him back in my Genin days, back then we were "Konoha: Team 7".

Navi paused for a few moments, thinking back to his adolescent days as a ninja. "Me and him were rivals at the time, although on one particular mission I lost contact with him. He may have been hospitalized, or even killed for all I know. I have never seen him since, which means he has either left the leaf village, or was killed in the line of duty."

"Either way, there are only three of us left, as Asukari is just another ninja that was lost to the tides of war, or left the village behind." Navi had high doubts that Asukari was still alive at all, but he didn't want to entirely crush Nero's hope. The point was that there were only three active surviving members left, but the Yamaki still remained a powerhouse.

They would arrive at the ocean in another thirty minutes or so, and they still had time to talk if needed. Otherwise they would still have quite a large journey ahead of them.

"What about you, how were the Chuunin exams? I heard you made quite an impression with the show you put on."

[WC: 1300]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:14 pm
"Either way, there are only three of us left, as Asukari is just another
ninja that was lost to the tides of war, or left the village
behind."... "Asukari..." thought Nero, "It's fine that I know something
more about the clan, but this name won't really help me... I now know a
name, but I have no idea what I asked it in the first place...". Nero
and all his clones would then put their twin blades back to their
sheathes, which happened to be behind Nero's waist in a cross-shape to
each other.

"Thanks..." said Nero "It was something I thought I
had to know even if it wouldn't change anything about my life that
much...". He then heard Navi start speaking once again... The ANBU-level
ninja said "What about you, how were the Chuunin exams? I heard you
made quite an impression with the show you put on.".

Nero
smiled, "No," he said "not really quite an impression... Hell, I was
nearly failing on both the battle arena... I guess I was a lot luckier
than most other ones... Although it's true that I got that boy pretty
good in the end.", after remaining silent for a few more moments, Nero
started talking again "...I didn't know you were interested in the
exams, though... I'm looking forward to the Jounin exams... I already
passed the written exam. I aim to make a bigger imperssion in this
exams... Then after becoming a jounin, I will do my best to impress the
Hokage, whom I haven't met yet... Well, anyway.. Where exactly were we headed again ?"...

Nero was getting less and less excited, which was better, accoring to the way he always thought... The wind blowing into his face while he dashed helped a lot to him in losing his unnecessarily much excitement. He just loved... being in the nature...

[WC : 1610]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:08 pm
Nero
smiled, "No," he said "not really quite an impression... Hell, I was
nearly failing on both the battle arena... I guess I was a lot luckier
than most other ones... Although it's true that I got that boy pretty
good in the end.", after remaining silent for a few more moments, Nero
started talking again "...I didn't know you were interested in the
exams, though... I'm looking forward to the Jounin exams... I already
passed the written exam. I aim to make a bigger imperssion in this
exams... Then after becoming a jounin, I will do my best to impress the
Hokage, whom I haven't met yet... Well, anyway.. Where exactly were we headed again ?"...

Navi sighed, looking up at the sun and noticing they had only been walking for a couple hours. Nero was getting easily bored with them just walking, they they still had a lot of traveling ahead of them before they would reach the beast. He repeated himself in the same voice as last time, hoping Nero would remember. "There is a sea monster in the large ocean near the mist village border and the land of fire. The two of us were sent to hunt down and kill it,"

Navi continued to elaborate a bit. "I assume that since it was a fisherman we were talking about, they must have witnessed the monster fairly close to their village. This means we can expect to see the monster along the coast of the ocean, most likely surfacing often to destroy other small boats."

Navi had come up with a few plans to deal with the beast, but he first wanted to see what Nero might have thought up. "Any ideas on how you want to deal with this?"

[WC: 1905]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:29 pm
Nero nodded to Navi after hearing about the difficulty and the
importance of the mission once again, "There is a sea monster in the
large ocean near the mist village border and the land of fire. The two
of us were sent to hunt down and kill it... I assume that since it was a
fisherman we were talking about, they must have witnessed the monster
fairly close to their village. This means we can expect to see the
monster along the coast of the ocean, most likely surfacing often to
destroy other small boats."... Nero then answered to the Anbu-Rank
Shinobi of the hidden leaf village, "I see your points, but I just don't
get it why Kiri ninja don't take care of it. I'm not complaining or
anything, but I... It's just nonsencial... Why don't the ninjas of the
hidden mist village want to take care of this mission ?"... After
remaining silent for some seconds Nero continued "Well, it's a good
thing they didn't... We'll be getting the prize instead of them...".

"Any ideas on how you want to deal with this?" asked Navi. Nero turned his face back to him, "Well... as I thought you would have thought, we will depend on our Raven Style's more than our other jutsus... Probably... And also we will have a low chance on using fire release techniques succesfully. So do you have any other elements to use ? Also, I will show you something cool, a jutsu I learned from the great Echo Uchiha, as he called himself, Sannin of the Hidden Leaf Village... I believe that technique will be a lot useful too... So, the problem isn't really the opponent... We both have enough info about the beast and about ourselves to deal with it. But not much about each other. So before we arrive there, I believe we should get to know how stronger we have became since our last meeting. I hope we have enough time to do a little spar or just talk a little. For instance, I can now use fire release techniques along with wind releases. So... What about you ?". Nero realised this was an important situation that they had to deal with before dealing with the sea monster.

[WC : 2279]

[I believe a little spar would help us with the WC :D, we will also use some flashbacks & sh*t, Otherwise the IC situation fits to a little spar.]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:07 pm
"Some new techniques huh, alright, how about you show me what you can do?"

Navi hadn't had many interesting spars lately or many worthy opponents, but Nero's progression and skill level intrigued him. He was a fellow Yamaki clan member, talented and destined for greatness. If they fought Navi would almost surely win, but it would be an interesting challenge to fight Nero to see his skill level and figure out a good strategy the two of them could employ to fight against the monster.

After leaving a small buffer distance between the two of them, Navi moved his hands in such a way that he could reach any of his weapons in the blink of an eye, and perform any jutsu near instantaneously. They wouldn't be able to use too much chakra or hurt eachother badly because they had a fight with the sea monster coming up, but this would still be a valuable and interesting experience for both of them.

"When you're ready Nero," Navi said with a smile, anxious for him to make a move.

[WC: 2386/10,000]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:15 pm
"Well," said Nero, "firstly there is this technique I just told you about, the one that Echo Uchiha, a Sannin of our village has taught me, which is a technique I believe I have mastered and rely on... Let me show you that really quick. Oh, and thanks to mastering that technique, I have a basic passive wind manipulation ability. But the results are even greater when I activate it. It boosts my speed, also letting me use wind manipulation at some point. I also turn some wind into chakra, doing the opposite of wind jutsus, thanks to this, and gain some more chakra to use... Let me show you what I mean...". Nero activated the "Blessing Of The Wİnd God" technique as soon as he could. "I wouldn't have said those in a real spar, but our goal here is to get knowledge of each other's abilities as soon as possible, so it would help if we explained the techniques to each other a little bit... So, here I come....". Nero dashed towards Navi with his increased speed, as he then sent some slashes made of wind towards Navi to show him what he meant by wind manipulation... While doing this, Nero would also have said "Your turn...". Nero was much more excited now...

[WC : 2602]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum