Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Navi and Nero: Yamaki S-ranked Mission(PRIVATE NK) Empty Navi and Nero: Yamaki S-ranked Mission(PRIVATE NK)

Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:33 pm
Mission Name: Assassination
Type: Assassination
Character Requirements: none
Word Count Requirements: 5000 words
Repeatable? No
Reward: 4000 ryo
Task: Someone has threatened Konohagakure, the Hokage has recruited you to go and find and assassinate the man before he or his family can harm the village of Konohagakure in any way. Make sure you do not leave any trace that Konohagakure has sent you on this mission.

Navi stood at the gate of the Leaf Village, his black ANBU cloak waving in the breeze. He was being sent out on a special assassination mission, and a member of his clan was being sent along with him as backup. Navi had his ANBU mask on and stood silently, leaning against the gate and waiting for Nero to arrive. It was top secret that he was a member of the ANBU and he couldn't reveal it to Nero until they were both well outside of the village and away from any prying eyes.

Because Nero was a member of his clan, Navi trusted him to keep the information confidential. The Hokage himself had requested this mission and it was therefore designated a top secret ANBU black ops mission. Navi wasn't sure if having Nero tag along was a good idea, he couldn't be sure Nero was strong enough to undertake it with him. Nero hadn't been told that Navi was accompanying him on this mission, but was probably aware that he would be given backup.

Navi peered up at the sky through his ANBU mask and watched as the clouds blew by. They would need to depart very soon.

[WC: 200/5000]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Navi and Nero: Yamaki S-ranked Mission(PRIVATE NK) Empty Re: Navi and Nero: Yamaki S-ranked Mission(PRIVATE NK)

Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:49 pm
Nero hasn't been on an S-Ranked mission before , and now he was being sent to one as a back-up of an ANBU from the leaf village. He hasn't been informed about the ANBU. He arrived to the place where he was told he'd be meeting the ANBU. He was really excited , since he has never actually seen an ANBU Black Ops member before. He has only heard of them. He has heard how they are assigned to the hardest missions , how they are chosen rach specially by the Hokage himself , and how they wore a white mask with paintings on them... He didn't know much at all. It was going to be harder than teaming up with Shuuhei , Raito or even Umtari. Him and the ANBU wouldn't know a thing about each other , and they wouldn't know how strong they were even though they introduced themselves.

Nero started looking around and then he saw the man with the white mask , in a cloak. "That must be him... Damn , he looks cool. How am I even going to introduce myself ? I am probably not much different then a little kid in his eyes..." thought Nero as he walked towards the ANBU. As he reached the ninja , he said "Hi , I am Nero Yamaki. I was assigned to a mission... And I guessed I was supposed to meet you... A little earlier... Sorry...".

[WC : 431/500]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Navi and Nero: Yamaki S-ranked Mission(PRIVATE NK) Empty Re: Navi and Nero: Yamaki S-ranked Mission(PRIVATE NK)

Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:00 pm
"Hi , I am Nero Yamaki. I was assigned to a mission... And I guessed I was supposed to meet you... A little earlier... Sorry...".

Navi's gaze gently fell from the sky to Nero. He had read about him in the file, how he had survived a clan massacre similar to him. He recognized him also instantly from a spar he had a few weeks back, just before he was specially chosen and promoted to ANBU. Nero Yamaki huh, could it be that he's a surviving member of the Yamaki clan massacre like me? Navi was lost in thought for a few moments, fortunately Nero wouldn't be able to see the look on his confused face through the ANBU mask.

"Right, lets go," Navi said casually. He began walking out of the village and motioned for Nero to follow him. Navi had several questions to ask Nero, all about the Yamaki clan massacre and how he had just realized they shared the same bloodline. To think that he was going on a special mission with a surviving member of his own clan was an incredible coincidence. Navi suspected that the Hokage had placed them together on purpose. He would make sure they were a bit further away before he would decide to reveal his identity.

[WC: 649/5000]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:24 pm
Nero nodded to the ANBU member saying "Right, lets go,". He followed the man as he thought of how he could become an ANBU. "I guess I'Ll have to impress the Hokage... But how do I do that ?.. Well , I guess I can start with doing good in this mission... Then maybe I can do some really dangerous missions on my own when I become a Jounin...Or maybe even a chuunin. Whatever , today I must focus on this mission...". He looked at the ANBU , and asked him "Am I allowed to know anything about you ? Like , which elements you use , how you basically fight and stuff like that... Well , at least once we are deep in the forest. I don't know about the mission as well..." , Nero was starting to feel like he was causing the ANBU to be bored. He decided to stay silent.

[WC : 795/5000]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:42 am
Navi ignored the questions and waited until he was a bit further away from the village. Then he lifted his hand to his face and removed the mask gently from his face. His hood was still on, but now Nero would be able to see his face. "My name is Navi Yamaki, and I believe we have met before." Navi smiled slightly as he held his mask in his right hand. Nero would know a lot about him from the fight they were in before. Although Navi was playing around in a spar back then, now he would see what Navi was like when he was being truly lethal.

Navi would let this new information set in while he explained the mission. "This mission is a complicated one. We are to go to a farmhouse where a certain family lives on the outskirts of the land of fire." Navi paused for a few moments, "and slaughter ever member of their household. This includes women and children." This mission was ANBU for a reason, nobody was allowed to know the Hokage had ordered such a mission, and nobody could know Konoha had anything to do with it. "The father of the household is a former Jounin who turned rogue against Konoha. We believe he has stolen sensitive information and plans to sell it to our enemies. This information could destroy our entire village if it fell into the wrong hands." The children were most likely Genin level and the wife was most likely Chuunin level. All of them had turned against the village and were prepared to sell out there comrades. Navi and Nero would be the knives in the dark, striking the traitors down before they could harm the village.

"This entire mission and my identity as a member of the Black Ops is highly classified. I trust you as a member of my clan and I hope you will keep these secrets to yourself.

[WC: 1120/5000]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:07 am
Nero was shocked when he saw Navi's face under the mask. He couldn't talk for some time. He listened to everything Navi said to remember the details. He believed the details of a mission were more important than being unknown by the enemy. Nero was listening silently , but he had many questions in his mind to ask Nero. "This information could destroy our entire village if it fell into the wrong hands."added Navi as Nero didn't know what to do. First finding out that Navi was an ANBU and now that the mission was much more important than he thought and the village could be effected badly if they failed.

Nero thought how important the information that the man has stolen could be. Nero was both suprised and flattered that he has been assigned to a mission like this. But , he also wondered why has he been assigned to it. Lastly , Navi said "This entire mission and my identity as a member of the Black Ops is
highly classified. I trust you as a member of my clan and I hope you
will keep these secrets to yourself."... "So he has been informed that I am a member of his clan... Maybe I shouldn't have reported that and kept it as a secret. But on the other hand , i got saved from the trouble of explaining that to Navi myself... I guess that might be the reason I was assigned to this mission. With Raito gone (i guess he's on some missions or something) I was probably the only Yamaki clan member left. It seems the Hokage believed we'd only keep this as a secret if it was a comrade of us who has told us about the mission... Whatever ," thought Nero "I need some answers.". He then turned his face , which has been looking down the whole time to Navi and started talking , realisisng now he could :

"I still have questions...About the mission , about you , about our clan... O.K. , first off , were you an ANBU the time we met ? Or were you a Jounin or something ?..." , he remained silent for a while and then continued "How did you and Raito survive the massacre ? Did you meet each other before or after that day ? ..." after remaining silent for a little more while , "Sorry ," said Nero "I was talking without thinking... I didn' mean to remind you of that day and irritate you by asking so many questions about it... But , it's just that i was living my life happily back then , without the knowledge that I was a Yamaki clan member , and without knowing what happened that night... I found out about it the day after the massacre. It was like only a story to me what the guy has told about it. I never thought I'd somehow be revelant to it... Let me ask you one more question... Did you know a person named Ichigo Yamaki ?"... Nero remained silent and thought "I should be concentrated on the mission." and appologized Navi once again , since he might have distracted him from the mission. "I understand that we must concentrate on the mission , sorry." said Nero and started looking forward , to the place they were walking to.

He checked his pouch to make sure he didn't forget to bring something with him. "Kunai's ? Check. Bandages ? Check. And all my weapons seem to be with me too. I haven't used a lot of chakra recently and I'm full of energy , after sleeping for half a day and not training or going to a mission for like half a week... I guess that means I'm ready for the mission now.". He took his hand out from his pouch , and then started walking silently , without doing anything else. Nero was afraid he had bored Navi , or irritated , annoyed him. "I used to talk less... What happened to me after being assigned to a team ? I hope I won't make a mistake and disappoint Navi , or be humiliated in front of his eyes.". He hoped to succeed in the mission and assissted Navi more than he'd expect from Nero to attract his attention. It wasn't important for him just because Navi was a Yamaki clan member , but also because he was an ANBU , as Nero hoped to be one day... Impressing an ANBU member would help a lot to Nero in achieving this dream of him. He knew he had to do everything he could. Navi was going to report the mission to the hokage himself , and if Nero impressed Navi , he was sure that it would also be told to the hokage. Nero would have at least be heard to the hokage by an ANBU member for the first time. Nero believed that was a process.

Once again , he concentrated on the mission , but still waiting for Navi to talk and answer him. Even though he believed this mission was really important for him to become an ANBU , it could be the only chance for Nero and Navi to talk about to clan , since Navi was an ANBU now , and Nero believed he wouldn't just be walking around the town. Then he realized he didn't know another ANBU's face. Maybe ANBU's could live like a normal shinobi , putting out their masks , for the time they are not on missions. He had to ask Navi about these stuff too. "There's so many thing I want to ask him." he thought , but decided that the mission was more important at the time being.

[WC : 2040/5000]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:45 am
Navi had expected a lot of questions and decided to stay silent instead of answering them. "I understand that we must concentrate on the mission , sorry," Nero said.

Navi sighed and they walked for a while longer before he began to speak again. "There is much to discuss between us, but this is not the time to do so." Navi had grown cold to the idea of his clan's massacre and suppressed the idea deep inside of his head. It made him merciless in battle, and he felt nothing when he killed. Bringing up that day didn't phase Navi, it was the first time he was forced to defend himself, and killed a man in cold blood in order to survive.

Noroi's career as a shinobi wouldn't truly blossom until he hit Chuunin, but this would happen soon. Once he became a Chuunin, Navi would make time to spar with him and learn more about him. Dedication of time to a survivor of his bloodline felt like a duty to his long since destroyed clan. He hoped Nero would prove talented, because he would be able to help him along to one day become a Jounin, and if he one day choosed, perhaps even fight along side of him as an ANBU.

Navi placed his mask back on as they came closer to the household in the distance. "Take off your headband," Navi instructed him. As a Black Ops mission, nobody could know that the Leaf Village was involved. They would strike anonymously and without a trace, quickly dealing with these traitors. Navi crouched down when they came within 500 meters of their cabin/household. On the porch was a figure, but it was difficult to tell if it was a mother or father. Navi began to silently move up, dashing from tree to tree without a trace. He motioned for Nero to follow him.

"Remember... no survivors."

[WC: 2356/5000]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:37 am
"Remember... no survivors."repeated Nero silently as he drew his twin blades , which were sharp enough to kill an enemy and were made in a design making it easier to dodge or stop kenjutsu attacks. He was ready for the mission , which was becoming to seem harder and harder as Nero came closer and closer to the house , following Navi. He was moving as fast and sillllent as he could with this much excitement. He silently went near the house , lying on it's wall. He saw another window , which was already opened in the left side of the house , which Nvi couldn't see. The window they saw a man or woman in was just in front of Navi. Nero tried to call Navi to the left side of the house , so he started explaining him in signs. He went to the left side of the house , and entered the room without waiting for Navi , thinking if there was a trap , he would be the only one caught and Navi would have been able to release him. He entered the room and realised the door of the room was closed , there were no lights although the room could be seen a little clearly since there was still light , coming from the out of the house. He realised there were two beds , one in the left of him , and one in the right. He saw a kid sleeping in one of the beds. "This is going to be easy." thought Nero as he still checked the room to see if was a trap. Finding nothing , Nero went next to the sleeping boy , put his sword in his right hand above him , but he didn't kill him just yet. He couldn't find the mercilessness inside him (that he loved , he wanted) to kill someone who doesn't have a chance to protect himself. "Orders are orders" thought Nero "Their father should have thought something like this was going to happen if he stole information from a major village , especially one as strong as Konoha...". He stabbed the boy in the back of his chest , right in his spine as he repeated it in his mind "He would have realised it...". It seems his brother heard of the blade entering the boy's chest and breaking the bones there into pieces , the door was opened and there was a shocked kid who seemed to be just a little younger than Nero was. The boy fell down to the ground to his knees and cried and stood like that for a second and tehn dashed towards Nero trying to punch him. It was dumb to try to punch a guy to death who held blades in his hands. Nero cut his hand right off , but that leaft the boy with a pain , and he has shouted , screamed with pain so loud , Nero probably caused the parents to realise the situation and dash towards the room. Nero dodged the second punch and stabbed his hearth with the clean blade. There was still no sign of Navi...

[WC : 2860/5000]

Last edited by Nero Yamaki on Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:59 pm
Navi was already concealed in the shadows of the house when the infiltration began. Nero seemed to have successfully killed one of the children, but a second one yelled out in agony somewhere in the house. The father and mother dashed towards the room and Navi leapt into action. Navi lunged forward, slamming his kunai into the mothers chest, then ripping it out and slitting her throat. The father whirled around to face him and performed a handsign, causing a earthstyle boulder to fly towards him. Navi jumped forward, doing a graceful frontflip over it, fluidly using the bloody kunai he had used to kill the wife to aim a slash at the father just before his feet touched the ground. In a flash the father drew a kunai and blocked his slash, causing a loud clang of steel to echo throughout the house.

His opponent was indeed a Jounin, and Navi would not be able to hold back against such an opponent. Hopefully Nero would be finishing off the other family members soon so he could receive backup against the man. Navi heard footsteps of an older brother or sister from somewhere in the house. It seemed as if backup was on the way for both sides.

[WC: 3068/5000]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:14 pm
Nero was frustrated by the look of the mother of the children as she was the first one to arrive. The woman was furious after seeing both of his children lying dead on the ground , with Nero's weapons covered by blood. Nero wasn't scared of her , but for some reason he couldn't attack the woman. Then Navi killed her in an instant , coming out of nowhere from where Nero was looking. "He is even faster than he was when we met." thought Nero as he saw Navi clash his weapon with the father's. Nero was going to use Body Flicker to appear behind him and stab him in the back , but he heard other footsteps coming from the left side of hallway. Nero slipped through between the wall and the jounin , taking advantage of him being clashing swords with Navi and faced the boy that seemed to be already ready to fight , holding a kunai in one hand and and a tanto in the other one. Nero's weapons were pointed straight at him , each covered in another brother of the boy. He dashed towards Nero , sending two slashes towards Nero , one with the kunai towards his chest and one with the tanto towards his face. Nero jumped back to dodge the slashes , taking advantage of him being faster than the boy. The boy was furious. That's when Nero first realised the tears in his cheeks. The boy threw both of his weapons towards Nero while Nero was mid-air. That would have been too bad for Nero if he wasn't faster than the kid , and if the kid concentrated more on the attack. Nero easily misdirected the weapons with his blades. The boy didn't even look at Nero to see what happened and started running towards Navi. Nero fastly grabbed the kunai the boy threw , that was now stabbed to the wall and threw it to the boy , hitting him in his shoulder. The boy fell down , and then pulled the kunai out of his shoulder , throwing it back to Nero. Nero this time used a Body Flicker to appear just behind him , cutting his throat with the blade he held in his left hand as he heard a girl scream from his back. Nero turned around and saw a girl , who seemed to be the oldest kid in the family. The girl wasn't holding any weapons. Nero thought "This is going to be easy." as the girl did some hand seals , making Nero realize he was wrong. The girl summoed a scroll. "What's going on ?" thought Nero , as many weapons were thrown towards him from the scroll as she opened it. Nero misdirected about 6 of them using the sides and the holes of his blades , although he was able to dodge any weapons that were aimed to his fatal points , he still got some wounds from 5 or more weapons , each bleeding just a little as they only "scratched" him. Nero dashed towards her , and cut her head of as he wasn't shocked by the view left from it later , although he thought he'd be , as the blade was piercing through his neck. Nero headed back to the room Navi was in calmly , assuming Navi had already killed the jonin ninja.

[WC : 3608/5000]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum