Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

rooftops are beautiful (night & Samaruo) - Page 2 Empty Re: rooftops are beautiful (night & Samaruo)

Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:42 pm
Nightshade had a huge smile on her face as he led her to her seat. She sat down and looked at the moon. It was so beautiful. "Ramens ok with me." Nightshade smiled as she sat down. The butterflies had finally dissappeared. Nightshade still felt nervous, but it was just because she was not use to something being so perfect. She didn't want anything to ruin this night. "We can stay up here as long as we want, right?" Nightshade asked. She was hoping after dinner, they could just sit up there, and stare at the moon together. There was not a doubt in her mind that this night was going to be one to remember. This relationship was one she had always wanted.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

rooftops are beautiful (night & Samaruo) - Page 2 Empty Re: rooftops are beautiful (night & Samaruo)

Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:20 pm
Once Nightshade was in her seat, He would proceed to his seat right after he pushed her in. "Can we stay up here all night? We could try, but I doubt that the night will be that generous. Though it maybe warm now, but it will get cold sooner or later. But will see."
Samaruo then decided to eat the ramen that was layed out for the two, but he would only be seen messing around with the strands of noodle.

"So, what do you plan to do for yourself. Do you have any dreams or wishes that you wanted to accomplish?" He would want to know what sort of things drove her to do things, possibly figure out what she lived for in life. He already knew that she was a caring person, and a brilliant kisser at that. The two would sit there undisturbed, enjoying the night that they are enjoying.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:45 am
"My goal is to be a medical ninja. I like to help my fellow shinobi in any way I can, so I figured helping them out by treating their wounds is a good way to show my help and support. Not that I am not good with weapons or jutsu, it is just I prefer to help in other ways to." She smiled as she looked up at Samaruo. The food was good tonight, maybe it was because she was hungry, or just because she was talking with somone she cared about and someone who cared about her. She had a feeling that Samaruo was about to learn more about her than anyone else knew. She took a sip of her drink and ate a couple of noodles. "What about you, what do you want to do? What are your goals?" Nigtshade asked him. One of her newer goals was now to get to know Samaruo Uchiha a little better.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:04 am
"A medical ninja huh, i guess that would be good goal for you. You have a nice caring personality." Samaruo would begin to eat some of his noodles as well, until he heard Nightshade return the question. He would think real hard on what to say, but seeing how she was really close to him, he decided to answer with all true. "My goal you say, well I do have one, but, it's sort off next to impossible but with time I believe it will take effect sooner or later." He would then look at her directly, getting ready to tell her his goal, or dream if it maybe. "My goal is to stop the violence within not only the Uchiha clan, but with possibly everyone that I come into contact with. You see, the Uchiha clan has a bad reputation with many other. We are seen as inhuman monsters that kill our own for power, but will stop that chain from linking on any further. Not all Uchiha are bad, there are some that are really nice people, if not most in our clan our. It's just that the few that manage to spoil the reputation, make such a big impact on the world that people just can't help but label all of us with the same brand...Monster." Samaruo's fist would tighten under the table, he would also try to hold his calm.

"Sometimes I wonder, were we ment to do such things. Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and all that other ninsense. What would the world be like... if ninjutsu didnt exist?" To Samaruo, that was his question which weighed more than the question to the meaning of life. He would then catch himself as he would appear to be running on a bit too much. "I'm sorry about that, didn't mean to run on about that."

The night would soon begin to chill, the cold was about to set in.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:18 pm
Nightshade reached ove to hold samaruos hand. "You are not rambling on, I like what you are saying and I agree with you. I wish the violence would stop to. I sometimes think that jutsus are suppose to protect us, but what if they didn't exist? Weapons still would. Of course jutsus and weapons are not what kills us, its a persons misuse of such abilities that kil us, improper training or improper use and the abilities being used by the wrong people. I myself wish the violence would stop." She said with a sigh. Truly deep down inside her heart and soul Nightshade was a good person. During missions or training, her good side is hidden, yet when a person gets to know her, Nightshade has a huge heart. She slightly shivered in the cold chill of the air.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:38 pm
"Yeah", Samaruo would say as he continued to gaze upon Nightshade's face. But he knew that there had to be a way, a way to stop the violence. But she did bring up a good point about his question, even if jutsu didn't exist, there would still be weapons and evil intent. He then paused for a moment, at the thought of evil intent. To rid the world of evil intent was definitely impossible, you would have to be a god to achieve something even close to that he thought. But he was soon distracted by Nightshade's shiver, he had barely caught it. It was indeed beginning to get quite cold. He would then get up from his seat and walk over to Nightshade, he would then reach over to her shoulder with both of his hands, rubbing them to warm her up. While doing this he was directly behind her chair, he would then bend over while she was sitting and whisper a few words into her right ear. "Is there anywhere else you would like to go before this night is over, Nightshade?" He would say those words with a soft tone, until he paused a bit and said her name with a passionate tone.

The cold air would blow upon the two, it was not as generous as the moon, Samaruo would say to himself. But, he didn't want to end the great time that Nightshade was so great fully enjoying, as well as himself. But in the end, it would all cease to continue at one point. If only he could keep a moment like this, to keep it going for all eternity. Without a doubt, this moment, this day, this very hour that he spent with her on top of this roof top, would be imprinted in Samaruo's mind for ever. He would wait for her choice of action, while continuing to rub her shoulders with both of his hands.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:03 pm
Nightshades shoulders relaxed as he touched her. She lightly stroked his arms. She personally didn't want this night to end. "Would you like to go to my place? I have a hot tub, we could hang out if you would like to." She said smiling up at Samaruo. The night was going so perfectly. He was treating her so perfectly, the scenario was perfect. She was falling hard for him, and it was only their first date.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:10 pm
His eyes would widen as Nightshade would offer him to return back to her place, with her exotic smile. He knew that it was one thing to ask a girl if you could come over, but when a girl would invite you over just after a date, that was the sign of victory. He would then decide to take up that offer that he was presented with. He would then remember the hot tub that she spoke of, "who's mind wouldn't go astray from the norm, especially if it's a girl who is involved", he would say to himself. "Sure, let's go back to your place." Samaruo couldn't be anymore excited then he already was, he was eager to continue.

He then looked over at the table, he would think that the two were done eating here. He would once again raise his hand as he would snap them, then out of nowhere came the same paid mysterious individual. Samauro nodded his head towards the man as he called over to Nightshade, Samaruo had already moved from behind her and was now leaning over the rooftop with both his hands in his pockets, with a bent posture so he could look down at the bottom of the building. The paid man would receive the signal to start cleaning up the area. "You ready?" If Nightshade would say yes, then he would sweep her off her feet and make his way back to Nightshade's place, along with her. If everything would go as planned, then he would be hopping from roof top to roof top, like before.

When the two would reach the house, he would return Nightshade to her feet. He would also wait for her to open the door, since it was her place of course. He would be stand next to her, with his arm planted on the outside wall of the house, he would appear to be leaning on it. His head was tilted down slightly, with his long hair that cover most if not all if face from sight. But underneath the shadow of hair, was a smile, a smirk, he was glad to have met this girl. The girl that have gave him something more to live for, even if it was only their first date, he couldn't help but feel attached to her already. Nightshade, the girl that would be a beacon of life to him.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Nightshade liked it when he swept her off of her feet. She held onto him fairly close wrappeing her arms around his neck. She giggled softly because she got butterflies in her stomach being so close to him. Something about him kept her very close to him, she was falling for him more and more by the minute. She lightly nuzzled her forehead against his neck. As they arrived at her place and he put her down, she unlocked the door and took his hand. Her place was dark as they would enter the house. She kissed his lips as she held him close to her. "I can't lie to you, I don't want this night to end, I like being with you and I can't explain how I feel about you." Nightshade said as she held him close.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:30 pm
He would be pulled into the barely lit house by Nightshade, the two would kiss each other upon immediate entry. That sort of thing would be etched into Samaruo's mind which would also bring up a question as well. "Is Kissing on the lips the new hello?", he would say to himself. Either way, he had no incentive to challenge Nightshade's way of saying hello. He would then hear her say that she didn't want this night to end, and that she didn't have the words to describe how she felt for him. Samaruo was also in the same boat, he too didn't want this night to to over. His eyes would wonder of a bit as he began to think about the ultimate enivitable question that would demand an answer it'self. Would she allow him? Samaruo would think hard on this, as he would try and prevent any sort of action that would be deem a bit too much. His heart beat would slightly increase, the more he thought about the question, the more his heart beat raced. Samaruo would need to think of something fast to say, but his next step would pretty much speak for himself.

Samaruo would ask Nightshade if he could get a drink of water. "Nightshade, can I get some wa-", he was cut off when his first stop towards the kitchen managed to hook his foot along wi Nightshade, causing the two to collaspes onto each other. Samaruo, while his foot was caught with Nightshade, would be the first to fall to the floor with no balance at all. He would try to catch himself, but due to Nightshade holding on to him, Nightshade would also fall. Now, Samaruo would be placed in a peculiar position. Normally when two individuals would fall, they would each find themselves next to each other with both their backs, or fronts on the ground. But Samaruo's back was the only one to the ground, as Nightshade was ontop of Samaruo. He didn't know what to do, so many thoughts, ideas, phrases, and questions that he just wanted to say all at once could not form into words. His face was of innocents, until he looked directly into Nightshade's eyes. His heart would race to no end, but at was not all that he had to face. His face would blush as well, with red clouds that covered him. Samaruo's ancestors were even called into play as his sharingan was even activated due to the excitement that he was experiencing, he had never been placed into a position like this before, his blushing would no become an even sharper tone of red that would match his set of eyes. He would wait for Nightshade to recover from the fall, to see if she was already. Though he asked her if she was alright, he asked her within his head as he was unable to speak.

He was only able to look at her with his confused, yet shy face as he tried to his long black hair as much as he could. His whole demeanor had changed, he had never shown this side of him before to anyone, not even himself. He would hope that he didn't screw up big time.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum