Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Reckless WonderlandToday at 5:05 amRudra UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 4:07 amHanzo UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 3:55 amHanzo UchihaA Warm Welcome Today at 3:54 amHanzo UchihaThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 3:53 amHanzo UchihaWhen one became twoToday at 3:51 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:49 amHanzo UchihaJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki Shinoda
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 21%
154 Posts - 20%
86 Posts - 11%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

rooftops are beautiful (night & Samaruo) Empty rooftops are beautiful (night & Samaruo)

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:42 pm
Nightshade sat in her living room waiting on Samaruo. She was excited to be going out with him tonight and really enjoyed eating lunch with him. He was the first guy she felt to understand her besides Prims cousin Viper. Thinking of how cute he was kind of made Nightshade blush. "I guess tonight is my first date." Nightshade said with a huge smile on her face.Nightshade felt she had done pretty good finding a decent guy. Though she was wondering how beautiful the sight from the rooftops would be, it was kind of a romantic thought in Nightshades mind. Something Nightshade had never really thought of. She was a bold person, yet she had romantic images in her mind to, what girl doesn't. Whatever was to happen tonight, she would have fun.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

rooftops are beautiful (night & Samaruo) Empty Re: rooftops are beautiful (night & Samaruo)

Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:34 pm
Tonight would be one of the most challenging nights that even a Uchiha would have trouble with, taking someone out on a date. Samaruo would now be walking the dark, but lit streets of the leaf village.He was nervous, but determined to arrive at Nightshade's house, it was his first date after all. He was dress in a fresh white button down shirt, with dress pants and shoes to go with, he also had ninja weapons on him just in case. Samaruo would then cease his movement suddenly, he wonder if he had dress appropriately for his date, his first date. "I look good, I know I look good. Maybe I should have worn that tie, to be more formal. But it's just the roof tops... So why am I dressed so formally?" Samaruo would place both his hands on his shoulder and pace around, back and forth he would move, contemplating on his current deliemma. "Damn it", he would say, as more and more thought of doubtfullness came rushing in to his head. He would then his movement, in Samaruo's right hand held a bundle of fresh roses, he made sure that he didn't mees them up. He would look upon the roses as a source of courage, once renewed, he decided to continue on further towards her house.

As Samaruo finally got there, he arrived at the front door. He would wiggle his fingers in his left hand before knocking, preparing to greet his love along with the bundle of roses he had brought for her. Tonight may possibly be a night he would never for get, he would hope as much too.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

rooftops are beautiful (night & Samaruo) Empty Re: rooftops are beautiful (night & Samaruo)

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:05 pm
Nightshade was very nervous, she felt a fluttering in her stomach. Her heart skips a beat as she hears a knock on the door. She excitedly walked over to it to answer the door. When she opened it a smile lit up her face. "those roses are gorgeous! Thank you Samaruo, come on in while I put them in water." She smiled as she took his hand and intertwined her fingers around his leading him into the house.She leaned up and kissed his lips to say thank you then went to the kitchen. "I will be honest, this is actually my first date, and you are my first boyfriend, so I am kind of new at this dating thing." She said as she put the flowers in a vase. She kept staring at Samaruo. "You look hot tonight." She said as she placed the vase on her kitchen table.

She wrapped her arms around Samaruos neck and stared up into his eyes. This dating thing, would be kind of fun, especially with a hot guy who was really sweet. She thought about the fact that she had a good guy. she kissed his lips again.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:31 pm
He would be greeted with a warm welcome as the two would float around inside the house, their fingers held together. He would nod his head as she would fall in love with the flowers, "no problem, im glad you like them." As he saw here lean in for the kiss, he would do so as well, he loved her exotic kissing. Nightshade would then run I to the kitchen, as he would then lean against the wall, waiting for her. But he would soon smile as he would here her say that it was her first date as well. "So she is as lost as I am", he would say this inside his head, in a joking matter. But to be the first of any girl, that's any guys dream to him, he would hope. She would also fling another complement, but it was about his wardrobe. "You look beautiful too", he would say as the two would now be cloe to each other again. When the two would kiss once more, Samaruo would attempt to pick her and hold her out in front of him, off her feet. But before he would do that, he would step back and stick out his hand towards her, he new it was a bit corny, but first dates had allowed for such actions to take place. "let's go, if we want to make it up there in time, then we need to hurry." If he did, he would proceed to the door and leap up onto her roof top. Once there he would leap upon other roof tops with Nightshade in his arms, he needed to hurry up if he wanted to reach the specific roof top that he promised Nightshade he would take her.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:50 am
NIghtshades heart fluttered as he took her hand and they left the house. Her nerves calmed as they landed on the rooftop. The evening was sure to be a beautiful one. So far it was perfect for her. The flowers the kissing and hand holding. It was as though she was living a normal girls dream. It proved one thing, even though she was a ninja she could enjoy social time to. She liked the feel of his hand in hers, she had never felt this feeling before, it was kind of nice.

The rooftops were like a whole different world. Some rooftops looked as though people lived on them, some looked as though they were out of a horro movie and a couple of the roof tops looked like people had greenhouses. "These roof tops are interesting." Nightshade said still holding tightly to Samaruos hand.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:09 pm
The two were flying through the air, hopping from rooftop to rooftop. Everything seemed to be going fine throughout the night, Samaruo was impressed with himself to get a chance like this. "These rooftops are nothing compared to what I'm going to show show." Samaruo then noticed that they were near the destination, Samamro's favorite rooftop. As he held Nightshade in his arms, he then leaped over to the right roof top. When they landed, Samaruo put Nightshade down on her feet. The two were on a normal looking rooftop, it was far from being out of the ordinary, just a regular rooftop. But the building that they were on was connected to another, side by side. He would then look at Nightshade as he still held her single hand with his. "follow me this way, I'll show you why I brought you here." Samaruo would lead her though the back door that lead to the other building's roof, the only way to access the other rooftop was from this very door.

When the door would be open, it would only reveal steps of stairs that ascended to another bleak door. But beyond that view, Would reveal a scenic view that would make the gods awe at its beauty, or at least to Samaruo. He would then look up towards the door, "And one more thing, would you mind closing your eyes as well." Samaruo would smile a bit, but hoped she would agree to these terms.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:23 pm
Being held in his arms made the butterflies more intense in her stomach. As they went through the the door and then up the stairs The anticipation to see the beautiful sunset was intense in Nightshade. She felt like a child at Christmas. When Samaruo looked at her and asked her to close her eyes, she closed them without even asking why, she trusted him. "Okay my eyes are closed. " She said as she also reached her hands up and covered her eyes to prove she would not even eak until he said to. "This is exciting." Nightshade said with a smile. A hot guy, a beautiful romantic scene, and just the two of them, she was sure nothing else could compete with this.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:02 am
"And no peaking, or else", Samaruo would say in a strict tone of voice, it was his own brand of humor to him. When he saw that her eyes were closed, he would guild her to the back door. he was behind Nightshide, he was arch over her with both his arms over her back as he held her hands. The suprise that he was ready to show had also gave him the butterflies, mfor indead this was a very exciting moment. Whenn they both reached the door, Samaruo would reach for the door with his right and, once he open the door, he would guild her up the stairs till finally he reached the last door. He then took a deep breath and open the last door. "Ok Nightshade, you can open your eyes now."

If she would open her eyes, then she would meet the gaze of the glowing moon light that reached down upon the two. The moon at this time of year would apear to be very close to the village, its lunar light would be as bright as the sun. This was Samaruo's gift to Nightshade, the chance to see this god-like scene. But wasn't all that Samaruo had to offer, as the moon's lunar light continued to shine upon them, it revealed a dinner table set. The table was covered in a rosey-red cover, that had yet another single rose that was held in a thin vase in the middle of the table. The chairs were of a wooden design that was also covered with a black cover, but those covers had a red cross that stretched from top to bottom. He would finally raise his hand as he would snap them, signaling the paid mysterious individual, that was also revealed but the moon light, to set the food that was on his cart to the table. The man would proceed to setting the silver plates on the table, however, the plates contained the very same ramen that Samaruo detest. Once the job of the man was done, he left instantly without a trace.

"So...what do you think", Samaruo would say, as he would wait for Nightshade to take all o this in. Thought it might appear that the setting was very flamboyant, to say the least. But that was how Samaruo was, he would not spare any expense to achieve a goal such as this. His he would say this as his eyes were drawn into the trance of the moon, he was even tempted to reach out towards it with his hand, as the moon seemd so close to them. But he would prevent himself to do such action, before Nightshade would.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:58 pm
Nightshades eyes were wide in awe at the sheer beauty of the moon. When her eyes adjusted and she saw the table and the chairs, tears came to her eyes. No one had ever done anything like this before for her. "Samaruo, you set this whole thing up? It...its...so perfect." Being with him made the scenario even more perfect. "Thank you." She said as tears went down her cheeks. Before going to the table she turned around and kissed Samaruo on the lips passionately. "No one has ever done anything like this for me. You made this night perfect." Nightshade said to him. She knew she had found the perfect the guy. She had to admit she was falling in love with him.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:31 pm
Samaruo knew that this was it, the moon, the dinner, it was indeed perfect fo a night like this to spend with someone you cared for deeply. the surrounding around them didn't even need a candle light, for the moon's rays did that already. "Yeah, i thought you mig-", in a instant, he would be cut off as Nightshade would kiss Samaruo on the lips with her undying passion, which Samaruo endured without question. For a minute or two, the two lovers would stand by each other, kissing each other without a care in the world. He would then slowly pull back as he would then walk to the table that was set, with his right hand hooked with Nightshade's hand. "Sorry about the food, i really looked everywhere to see if i could make a deal, but only the ramen cheif would agree to this setup, otherwise this food wouldn't be fresh at all. Just...regular everyday... ramen." He would say his last sentence in a dull manner.

He would then, pull out the chair from the table. "Here you go", Samaruo said. Tonight, he would truly believe that this was the greatest night of all.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum