Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Yesterday at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
70 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Battle for the rooftops! (P Nkill) Ken@Kuro Empty Battle for the rooftops! (P Nkill) Ken@Kuro

Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:30 pm
Ken stood infront of kuro upon a 10 metre by 10 metre fenced off rooftop. His brother, and him himself were going to begin a spar. Ken did his stretches and smiled "Okay! Kuro..Lets do this?"

Dear god i hope i win..Will probably give me some brownie points to ask him a favor in the future
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Battle for the rooftops! (P Nkill) Ken@Kuro Empty Re: Battle for the rooftops! (P Nkill) Ken@Kuro

Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:41 am
Kurogane sat on top fo the roof looking at a book as he shook his head,"what is the point..we all know you will win, your just a big ass bully...," closing the book and sitting it under his arm. For some reason he did not know why he had agreed to this, but he felt this would be a good way to have some fun.

Taking a stance with the book in his right hand he would smile," Data inserted and battle begun...let's go," using his left hand to spike his hair up showing his ice blue eyes. From the first move, Kurogane would spring forward, holding the book as he jumped into the air and aimed a high jump kick towards his chest. With his current trajectory, he would be aiming for the right side near his second rib. His speed was low, but the attack would be perfectly executed.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Battle for the rooftops! (P Nkill) Ken@Kuro Empty Re: Battle for the rooftops! (P Nkill) Ken@Kuro

Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:01 am
(Assuming your kick was going to MY left, which was your right, i shot to the right) "Big bully!? Says the guy with the book full of chinese TORTURE METHODS!" Ken then quickly activated his gloves and bursted himself to the right, The Kick of kuro's continuing past him Possibly aiming for ken's chest. The chest statement would be backed up by the fact kuro leapt to attack ken. Then ken quickly Turned his right arm, Leapt, Began to flatten himself out like a surf board, Vertically, and angled his arms, He then propelled his right, Thus slamming It towards Kuro's back. Though it was a chance of missing, and a possible butt touch..

Oh god.
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:20 am
"Drats...i missed. Maybe i shout have moved over .5 meters," thinking to himself as he landed after Ken dodged his attack. The book would open with a flick of the wrist as Kurogane waited for the next move."So you are going to do it again huh...well let's see," smiling as Ken came flying at him.

Giving the speed he had been going, once Ken had hit the 2 meter distance mark, he would jump into the air about 2 meters as he bring his knee into Ken's back. Seeing as he was flying towards him he would have a pretty good range to hit him in the center.If this were to fail and he missed he would smile as he slipped another page.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:01 pm
Ken midair zoomed forward, as kurogane leapt into the air, Ken quickly moved his arms and bursted him to the left (kuro's right) And landed with a skid of his feet and arms. Kurogane's knee thus continuing downward.

"That was tricky."
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:11 pm
Looking at Ken dodge his attacks again he would feel a little upset as his knee was about to hit the tile of the roof. Using the book in his right hand, he would stand it straight stopping his fast decent then flip onto his feet," I have to stop those gloves...i wonder if that will work," Smiling to himself he would open the book and wait for Ken's next movements.

Kurogane was now in thinking mode, figuring out every movement that could happen in their next bout, but the only variable to him that was a problem was those gloves. If Kurogane remembered correctly, they would run out of energy soon, but the question was when. Nodding to himself, the book would close as he ran at Ken as fast as he could, jumping into the air aiming for Ken's right side (Kuro's left) in an attempt to see what he would do. If he had dodged the book would go flying at his face in a surprise move, giving Kurogane enough time to land his next kick to his arm.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:27 pm
Ken quickly reacted, He quickly used his left arm to slam right into the book heading his way, Then activating his glove to shoot himself with a burst, His fist would shoot through the book's pages..And would begin to continue Ken's fist aiming straight towards Kurogane's leg, in attempt to stop the kick, and cause the force to damage it. , the whole 'A object in motion stays in motion unless acted upon by and unequal force, typa thing'
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:38 pm
The smoldering cinders of Kurogane's book would be seen in his eyes as his face quickly became angered. Letting go of the book, he would grab his arm and bend it in a way that it wasn't suppose to go. Ignoring the pain in his leg, he would drop while holding onto his arm and sweep kick Ken," YOU DESTROYED MY BOOK....I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU," his anger boiling over as he tried to throw him on the ground.

Even if he did not move, his arm would be dislocated due to the way he was pulling onto it. Ken knew not to mess with Kurogane's books and he just broke that rule. As Kurogane let go of the dislocated arm, he would rush forward aiming his punches for Ken's throat and Solar plexus, attempting to knock the wind out of him and beat him to a pulp.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:23 pm
Ken quickly bursted himself back to dodge the attack to the throat and roared with pain. He then began the common medical procedure to fix a dislocated bone. He bent the elbow at a 90 degree angle, then He rotated his arm and shoulder inward, To make a L shape. He then rotated the arm and shoulder outward. He then moved it back to the L shape, and felt a wave of relief "Oh thank god i payed attention in the academy."

"Uhh hey kuro umm"

Then his gloves went out and returned to mittens.

"Of all times..."

Ken began to throw his gloves to the side,

"Your turn."
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:42 pm
Kurogane was panting heavily as he looked at Ken with anger," You destroyed a one of a kind book.(pant) that can't be found anywhere else in this village...your damn right its my turn," Stumbling over to him as he managed to get a good sock to Ken's jaw.

After the first hit he would fall to the ground, better yet on his knees as he looked up at Ken through his hair," You owe me...BIG time ken and you won't live this down," trying to catch his breath he would lay on the roof and look at the sky," It looks truly beautiful...the sky and the clouds...although its all just science," chuckling to himself as he smiled. He had fun at the cost of one of his favorite books, which he would have to hunt and find, but it would be a challenge worth taking.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum