Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Capabilities of Change [PRIVATE, Navi/Azaiyo] - Page 3 Empty Re: Capabilities of Change [PRIVATE, Navi/Azaiyo]

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:15 pm
[OOC: You know your character best, we can do that also if you'd like. Im guessing the beginning will still be almost exactly the same though, so feel free to copy parts of our CD before the fight began. You can start again if you'd like and I can re-enter]
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Capabilities of Change [PRIVATE, Navi/Azaiyo] - Page 3 Empty Re: Capabilities of Change [PRIVATE, Navi/Azaiyo]

Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:09 pm
[OOC: Since you agree, we will go with the idea I proposed.]

Many memories would fill the mind of Azaiyo since his encounter with a man known as Echo Uchiha. He could remember the constant debates between the path that Azaiyo followed compared to reality- the true nature of a hero. Since then, the Sannin of the Sand always looked upon his memories as if they were drafts, only to be rewritten in a proper, fresh, new manner. From life to death, and death to recreation; these were the things the Deputy Kazekage always kept in mind. His answers would hopefully come across as he now found him in the land known as the Valley of the End. Hence its name, this was a place of conclusion, the final results of absolutely anything in life rested here. The once auburn-colored hair that sat on Azaiyo's head was now more of a brown color, much longer as well as strands would come across the Shinobu no Taiyo's face. The only thing that remained would be the spiky haired feature at the back of the scalp. His skin tone was much more tanned as the Sannin of the Sand had officially become one with the environment of his village. Guards would be set across Sunagakure no Sato under the Deputy Kazekage's demand due to his departure as he was set for a new mission, the first selfish task he had ever been through.

Azaiyo would rest atop a large statue, the face of it looking as if it'd be the identity of a legendary shinobi of this time, or possibly beyond. The weather was calm but weak. Grey clouds filled the sky as the Sand Nin continued to sit upon what seemed to be a very comfortable statue. Under his current condition, he felt it would be somewhat good to be alone, but it would be great to find another of his kind in this very area, that being another villager in common with himself. Time was of the essence as Azaiyo rested, images surrounding his mind as he would continue to think about where exactly he would be in life as of this moment.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:32 pm
[OOC: Cool, I have no problem with that. Any reason you're writing in Italics?]

A mission for an ANBU may be over, but cautionary procedures are always in play. On the way back from a mission, Navi would be returning to the Leaf Village to report his recent success. However, due to his careful nature, Navi often took his time when returning back from any ANBU business. This meant returning slowly to make sure there was nobody tracking him, and also sending clones out ahead to assure no ambush would be present.

On this particular trip back Navi would be returning through a route passing through the "Final Valley" a beautiful landmark especially notable from the two large statues and waterfall that occupied it. As a usual procedure, Navi sent a perfectly identical copy of himself ahead to scout any possible threats. Until he was safe inside of an ANBU safehouse, nobody could be trusted. An even distribution of chakra and a seal is all it takes, and a clone emerges from a cloud of smoke beside Navi and goes ahead, scouting the landmark before the original would decide to pass through it.

The clone would land about ten meters behind Azaiyo, landing silently and gracefully on the statue without any indication of its presence. A strange man sat a small distance in front of him, peering out and seemingly thinking about something that was deeply disturbing him. Navi himself would come within distance of sensing the man before the clone would make its presence known, and as the original Navi was unsure of who the man was, he would back off silently and observe from a concealed vantage point, located about 250 meters away from them. His Navagan eyes would observe carefully, always remaining cautious and analyzing the situation.

As there was no reason to attack the strange man, the clone would speak and make his presence known. Navi and the clone would both recognize from their respective positions that the man was a sand ninja. Upon closer inspection he would seem to be Azaiyo, a legendary Sannin of the Sand with notable and famous powers. His famous sword was said to give him powers to withstand impossible attacks, and his ability to use the Flying Thunder God was legendary. Navi was sure that the man had other tricks up his sleeve, but it was almost impossible to be a ninja as legendary as a Sannin and not be known for a few signature moves.

That was, if this man was actually Azaiyo, which would be strange considering the man's administrative duties in the sand village, why would he be so far away from home? As a precaution, the clone would activate his Navagan as well, studying and analyzing the man thoroughly. Azaiyo still had been given no reason to believe that there was anyone around him yet, and would therefore still be thinking to himself and be unaware of Navi or his clones presence.

This man was almost certainly Azaiyo. Navi could tell with his special dojutsu that he fit the description in the ANBU file, and his chakra level and body structure supported those facts. Navi would not make any assumptions however, and his clone would begin with an opening sentence to notify the man of his presence.

"Deputy Kazekage, is that you? What brings you out here sir?"

Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:24 pm
The images would still flow. An interesting scene had come up in the mind of the Sannin as he could see six of himself; one of hope, one of power, one of selflessness, one of great feelings, and one of great intelligence. This is the mental picture of Azaiyo, but could it be changed? The answer would be simple, change can happen anytime, and at this time, the Deputy Kazekage could use it to his advantage. This would be a unification of his qualities, only to become an improved Azaiyo. A sudden voice would come as the Deputy Kazekage would smile. It had seemed as though another traveller had come, only to see his face and ask questions. As he would be addressed as 'sir' the Sannin of the Sand knew at least a neutral shinobi was talking to him. Helping himself up, using his left hand to aid him at most, he would tilt back only to see possibly the person who spoke behind him as he stood straight. "You know, hiding does not please me, with the exception of spars." Azaiyo commented, "However, since you ask, I am indeed the Deputy Kazekage. Do not feel the need to judge me by that name. I am just a normal person. My purpose here is to conclude and find the needs of my village, all for the new, upcoming era." A blank face would now arrive as Azaiyo would make one final statement. "So, young man, what's your name and purpose here if I may ask?"
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:11 pm
OOC: Acknowledging and clarifying that Azaiyo does not actually know the location of the original Navi. Just in case "hiding does not please me" threw anyone off (because it did for me)

A sudden voice would come as the Deputy Kazekage would smile. It had seemed as though another traveller had come, only to see his face and ask questions. As he would be addressed as 'sir' the Sannin of the Sand knew at least a neutral shinobi was talking to him. Helping himself up, using his left hand to aid him at most, he would tilt back only to see possibly the person who spoke behind him as he stood straight.

Upon seeing his face up close Navi would realize that this did indeed appear to be Azaiyo, the legendary Sannin of the Sand. Navi's clone would take note of this, but keep on his Navagan eyes and remain cautious.

"You know, hiding does not please me, with the exception of spars." Azaiyo commented, "However, since you ask, I am indeed the Deputy Kazekage. Do not feel the need to judge me by that name. I am just a normal person. My purpose here is to conclude and find the needs of my village, all for the new, upcoming era."

Something wasn't right here, as a wise legendary Sannin should not be away from his village so soon after war time, especially one with significant administrative duties. His purpose made almost no sense to Navi, and he was lost on what the "new, upcoming era" meant. Perhaps this was an imposter? Perhaps he had a breakdown or had gone insane? The idea of a vacation or taking time off to take care of personal dilemmas or contemplate problems was lost on Navi. None of these feelings would show in Navi's clone's expression though, and he would instead nod understandingly.

A blank face would now arrive as Azaiyo would make one final statement. "So, young man, what's your name and purpose here if I may ask?"

Navi would pause for a moment, slightly paranoid that this was an enemy intercepting him on his way back from a mission and they were trying to identify him. ANBU business always made him feel high strung though, so maybe he was the one who needed a vacation.

Navi's clone would reply to Azaiyo's question. Whether he was real or not, this man was a Sannin and ally of the leaf village, and should be treated with respect.

"I am Navi of the Leaf Village," he said, taking a brief moment to reflect on what that name might mean to outsiders. Most of his significant deeds would be recognized under his other his name of "Ferret", given to him by Echo of the ANBU Black Ops. Because of his ANBU business, he would be forced to lie for the second part of the man's question.

"I'm more just sight seeing and passing through actually," Navi's clone would say in response.

Normally Navi wouldn't be so paranoid, but this was a strange place to find such a significant man. Perhaps if he was able to force the man to use a trademark jutsu of sorts he could confirm his identity...

For now all he could do was keep the conversation going, secretly keeping his guard up and inquiring more about the strange scenario occurring in front of him. His clone would ask the question:

"May I ask why you are really here sir? Perhaps clarification on what you mean by upcoming era?"

While his clone was asking this question, the original Navi would perform another handsign. An even distribution of chakra and a seal is all it takes, and a clone emerges from a cloud of smoke beside him. This clone would silently and stealthily get into position located about 25 meters behind Azaiyo. This next clone would move into position without any indication of its presence or movement, concealing itself carefully and watching Azaiyo closely with activated Navagan eyes.

Navi still had no reason to believe this man was the real Azaiyo, but he was certain that the possible imposter had a large level of chakra. Still, he would hold his clones back from attacking, as he was not convinced that it was a total impossibility that it could be Azaiyo.

This was a dilemma of trust that Navi had engrained in him since his Genin days, and it didn't help that the ANBU helped to strengthen that trait within him. Navi's clone that was talking to Azaiyo would patiently wait for a response, as the other clone and original Navi would remain entirely concealed and hidden, observing every movement Azaiyo made carefully. No motion or detail would go undetected by three pairs of Navagan eyes.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:50 pm
The situation was simple. Everything was calm, silent and motionless, at least in Azaiyo's ears. It seemed that the Sannin's word didn't exactly reach the voice of which he had just heard. The voice would reveal the location of the speaker as Azaiyo would turn. Before him now stood a clone. The clone would reveal its name as Azaiyo would smile. "Great to meet you Navi" Azaiyo commented, "Sorry for not elaborating on my word. With this being said, I shall explain this further." Azaiyo would pause as he would prepare himself a speech before continuing. "Villagers are Sunagakure are young. As they age, so does the sand itself. The problem with the Hidden Sand currently is absence. People are not well, some have gone and not returned, and Missing-Nin are in preparation of overtaking the area. I have been wandering through all areas to find a solution to this problem. I have made several notes, all pieces of a difficult puzzle. However, now that you're here, maybe you can help." Azaiyo would have sudden realizations as his face became blank. "I have had many successful experiences in the past. I just need a way to remember them."

Last edited by Azaiyo on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:15 pm
OOC: Please edit this, it is incorrect and impossible

The situation was simple. Everything was calm, silent and motionless, at least in Azaiyo's ears. It seemed that the Sannin's word didn't exactly reach the voice of which he had just heard. The voice would reveal the location of the speaker as Azaiyo would turn. Before him now stood clones. A single clone would reveal its name as Azaiyo would smile.

There is only one clone speaking to you, and the second clone isn't even made until after the dialog is said. It is impossible for there to be "clones" in front of you, because at this point there is only one.

Furthermore, the second clone is made afterwards, and is also concealed and does not go in front of you.

Navi's clone that was talking to Azaiyo would patiently wait for a response, as the other clone and original Navi would remain entirely concealed and hidden

Please make these edits and changes.]

Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:36 pm
Edited. Excuse me for that mistake, the pattern did indeed catch me the wrong way.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:24 am
OOC: It's alright, thank you for editing

"Great to meet you Navi" Azaiyo commented, "Sorry for not elaborating on my word. With this being said, I shall explain this further." Azaiyo would pause as he would prepare himself a speech before continuing. "Villagers are Sunagakure are young. As they age, so does the sand itself. The problem with the Hidden Sand currently is absence.

Navi so far had heard nothing that seemed to take the form of any problem that Azaiyo had been referring to earlier. He wondered if this possible imposter was desperately thinking up ideas as to why a deputy Kazekage would be all the way out in the "Valley of End".

The problem with the Hidden Sand currently is absence. People are not well, some have gone and not returned, and Missing-Nin are in preparation of overtaking the area. I have been wandering through all areas to find a solution to this problem. I have made several notes, all pieces of a difficult puzzle. However, now that you're here, maybe you can help."

This time Navi knew he was lying, this was ridiculous. There was no Missing Ninja activity overtaking the Fire Nation area, the ANBU had done a fantastic job of suppressing it and there had been no reports of such movements. Navi would know this as an officer in the ANBU, and realized that this information was just plain untrue.

That was enough for Navi's clone to spring into action, this imposter would need to be placed under arrest immediately. The real Azaiyo would be aware of missing ninja movements, and realize that there were next to none as of late. Furthermore his reasoning for being away from the village while he should be inside the sand was ludicrous. The clone facing Azaiyo would cut in and speak.

"Enough, you are under arrest."

With the flick of a wrist the clone who was speaking would have a kunai slip knife hilt into the grasp of each of his hands. A moment later both kunai would be thrown, one aimed to the left and one aimed to the right of Azaiyo. Wires were attached to the ends of both knives, tracing back and tied to the fingers of the clone who through them. With expert skill the clone would be able to steer the trajectory of the kunai and capture a target. The wires were nearly invisible, but also practically unbreakable in almost any given situation. With incredible speed while leaving almost no time for reaction, the wires would wrap around Azaiyo, binding him entirely and effectively arresting him.

Any aggression or defense against this would be interpreted as defiance against the Leaf's ANBU Black Ops to Navi and he would immediately assume that he was dealing with the imposter. If this was in fact Azaiyo, then he would need to submit to capture and Navi would more likely assume that the man had just been lying or had become delusional for one reason or another.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:42 am
Azaiyo's face had changed from blank to serious as he was called to arrest. He would speak loudly as it seemed Navi did not understand him at all. "Do you not see how much I care for you shinobi?" Azaiyo would ask as he would become tied, "I cannot let another shinobi go." The wires would force Azaiyo a foot closer as he would continue to speak. "No matter how easy or difficult these Missing-Nin are, I cannot let a single person go out in their territory. That is against my duties, that is against the nation, that is against my life!" Another foot would pass as Azaiyo would keep his word. "My people mean the most to me. I do not want them running my tasks. I will be the first person to die for my village in this era, and it will not be changed. As years go by, the darkness gets stronger. Sooner or later, the ones of destruction and the ones of peace will be at war. The only thing I need to find is treatment. As I was taught to become the Flying Thunder God, making my capabilities go beyond their limits, I will do the same for my people. I will find a formula to recreate Sunagakure, making it the best it can be, able to handle all generations. I have so much to offer the world, but I just need time." With this, Azaiyo would now be locked as while his hands were still free, unable to release a weapon, but rather able to grab one at the least, he would grab the handle of his Kyukei o Seigen Ninjato, the seal marking that of its Eternal form as the Sannin of the Sand would now be completely enveloped with light. "This light marks the future of life." Azaiyo stated, "Let us embrace it." The conclusion of his speech would come as Azaiyo would smile brightly.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum