Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

A friendly encounter (Prim/Night/MH/P/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: A friendly encounter (Prim/Night/MH/P/NK)

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:12 am
As the road began to fill with mist, Nightshade had a sinking feeling Mangetsu was up to something. “Prim, this technique is something I read about in my training, it’s a hidden mist technique. I doubt your sharingan is going to work in here with this jutsu.” Nightshade said to her. “Using their chakra they make a mist similar to the one from their village, it helps them hide and genjutsus are very difficult to use. Since his kekkei genkai is the Hydrification Technique we can’t use physical attacks either, we have got to think very carefully. How many fire techniques do you know?” Nightshade asked very concerned on how they were going to defeat Mangetsu. Sadly, Nightshade knew very little Lightning techniques, and she wasn’t sure that her techniques could work against him. Nightshade and Prim stood back to back and she had a feeling that when it was time to attack they had to do it hard and fast and intelligently. Mangetsu was going to go down somehow, even though she had no idea how yet, but they would win, they had to, And they had to get something from this guy for Viper, that was the mission besides their training for the day. “Get ready Primmy, I have a feeling he is closing in on us.” Nightshade said building up her chakra and preparing to do hand signs.

w/c: 1018
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

A friendly encounter (Prim/Night/MH/P/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: A friendly encounter (Prim/Night/MH/P/NK)

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:21 pm
Prims back was against Nightshades, she was fearing what was about to happen. This was turning into a very dangerous encounter. As she listened to Nightshade explain what was happening she began to realize that they may not walk away without being injured. Prims Sharingan was not working, and this made her realize that they would have to fight smarter. "How long does the hiding technique last? Do you have any idea?" Prim asked her figuring the best move was to get educated to find a solution. The thought that the puddle may be moving anywhere, and that he had seen her eyes made her more defensive.
" Yes, I do have fire jutsus, but would they really work on him?" Prim suddenly realized that since he was water all she was really going to do would be boil him away, but they had to complete the mission before defeating him. "I think I am going to jump in the puddle." Prim said smirking at Nightshade, even though she feared what would happen, she knew she had to do what needed to be done.

W/c : 959

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:18 am
The puddle had gone behind the girls and stopped. He was not intent on hurting them, Mangetsu wanted to frighten them. He began to make his puddle a little larger hoping that one of the girls would fall into it. If they did, he would keep whoever fell in it, inside his puddle for a second before kicking them back out laughing. They were annoying yes, but Mangetsu was not about to kill them. Mangetsu could see the girls and considering he was a puddle he could feel them moving on the ground.”Heh, they are actually scared of me. I may as well play along.” Mangetsu was enjoying this too much to really quit. Especially since he was realizing these girls were not as much of a threat as he originally thought they were. He was considering the fact that they may actually end up being people he could someday tain with. Mangetsu had heard the Uchiha girl mention fire. Even though fire could boil him it would take a while and it would have to be at an extremely high temperature. He moved his puddle gradually closer to the Uchiha girl. He could sense where both girls were standing at this point after hearing the voices and feeling the movement.

w/c: 1,128
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:23 am
Right as Prim moved her foot forward she stepped in the puddle and fell in! With quick movement of her hands behind her, she opened a small jar and let some water flow into it, and then she closed it and returned it to her bag. She had the DNA as Viper had requested. Prim also realized why it was difficult to get Hozuki DNA, they are difficult to find and difficult to track down! “Damn it! Now I am stuck! What the hell am I going to do? I can’t beat him like this, I can’t even see him. I know he is around here! She realized no matter where she went, she was stuck in the puddle. There was not a way to exit, and she knew if she began to panic she would lose consciousness and suffocate. She felt as though she could sense him laughing at her. She suddenly became overwhelmed with fear and doubt. “Even if I get out of here how am I going to defeat him? He is practically impossible! If I can’t beat him and she can’t beat him, he could kill us!” Prim began to feel like she couldn’t move. “This can’t be happening! No! I have to get out of here. It’s impossible there is no way out! I am going to die like this? I can’t win no matter what I do!” She said as tears began to leak from her eyes. It’s not like she could really even feel the tears because she was surrounded by water. She felt as though she was losing consciousness because her head started to hurt. “I give up. It’s no use!” Prim said as the headache intensified and suddenly everything around her became clearer. The pain was intense in her head for a split second as she closed her eyes and covered her eyes with her hands.

(3rd Tomoe activation, please approve *crossing fingers*)
w/c: 1,274

Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:08 am
“Prim! No!” Nightshade yelled as Prim vanished into the puddle. “Damn you Mangetsu! Let her go!” Nightshade yelled again. She could not exactly jump into the puddle, she would be caught to, and trying to attack the puddle was pointless. If she scooped up the puddle, well Prim would still be stuck! What was she suppose to do? “We are hopeless to defeat him. How do you kill a puddle? If I hit it with a lightning attack, I would only risk killing Prim! What should I do? What can I do?” She said as screamed in frustration. Suddenly Prims back out after a couple of minutes. “PRIM! YOU ARE ALIVE!” She yelled hugging her. “You are one dead mother fucker Mangetsu!” She said as she stared him down trying to figure out what to do. Nightshade grew angrier as he spoke. “We were never going to attack you, until you through the shuriken at Prims head, and for your information, the best way to learn about an enemy is through attack.” Nightshade added as she looked at Prim to make sure she was okay. As he disappeared, then reappeared Nightshade suddenly realized something was wrong. “Why should we trust you?” Nightshade asked him looking behind them in the direction Mangetsu was looking. After he gathered her weapons she realized that being in his puddle may be the only safe way to go. “Prim can you handle going back in the puddle again?” she asked looking at Prim then back at the puddle gathering the weapons from his hands.

[w/c: 1,278]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:09 am
As he spit her out she began coughing and gasping for breath. Her headache had disappeared but she was completely drenched. She suddenly realized what happened. Third tomoe had formed in her eyes. It was a good thing, but she had no intention of using it yet. After Mangetsu spoke prim took out her sword and attempted to swipe him, she moved faster than she ever had! “Damn you! You fucking tried to kill me! I don’t give a damn what you think, I wasn’t your enemy before but now I am beginning to seriously hate you!” Prim growled. She was soaked in water, and she was on the ground and it was turning evening time. One thing Prim hated was not being able to defeat an enemy, She was building up her chakra as she put her sword up. As Mangetsu disappeared and then reappeared she was starting hand signs to do her fireball justsu. When he told them a group of people were coming, she agreed they needed to hide somewhere and plan out what to do in case it was the missing nin. “I can get there quicker than a puddle can move me.” She looked towards the area Mangetsu and Nightshade had glanced at when they mentioned moving. “See you over there.” Prim said as she focused her chakra to her midsection and looked at the spot she wanted to go, then, she released her chakra and in the blink of an eye, she was by the large tree.

[w/c: 1,528]

UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:25 am
Approving 3rd tomoe.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum