Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Beginning the Journey (Vretyel,Navi and Ayama ONLY - Page 2 Empty Re: Beginning the Journey (Vretyel,Navi and Ayama ONLY

Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:31 pm
“My my we know some seriously dirty words don’t we?” Hisoka drawled, he was acting very much like cat today.

“Can you shut up for five seconds? Im trying to win here!” Ayama snarled back.

“Then let me help you,” Ayama twitched slightly as his presence became suddenly very there in her mind. He flowed from his corner and meshed with her slightly, his own personal skills adhering to and enhancing her own. There was a shift in her thinking, and in her sense of her own body. She’d always had a great sense of balance, but this! She didn’t know what this was.

Ignoring the strange feeling she instead reacted to the immediate threat that was Vretyel. She knew she was weakening, her stamina and chakra levels falling with each passing second they fought. She had to finish this.

“Weaken, maim and kill,” Hisoka hummed in the back of her mind. Her eyes narrowed as the plan formulated, part of it her idea and part of it his. She twisted midair arching her back to avoid the kunai, shivering as she felt its cold metal bite a little into the back of her shirt. At the same time she grabbed the blade of her sword with her left hand. Bringing it down on the Bo staff she used it like a second staff. Putting all her weight on it she pushed herself up, like she was going to make a handstand. But she kept her body close and folded and instead pushed off the staff, flipping over the attack. It was all one smooth fluid movement and as she landed easily on her feet she released the blade of her ninjato and brought it down, aiming for Vretyel’s exposed back.

“Now I have you” she hissed under her breath.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Beginning the Journey (Vretyel,Navi and Ayama ONLY - Page 2 Empty Re: Beginning the Journey (Vretyel,Navi and Ayama ONLY

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:06 pm
She twisted midair arching her back to avoid the kunai, shivering as she felt its cold metal bite a little into the back of her shirt. At the same time she grabbed the blade of her sword with her left hand. Bringing it down on the Bo staff she used it like a second staff. Putting all her weight on it she pushed herself up, like she was going to make a handstand. But she kept her body close and folded and instead pushed off the staff, flipping over the attack. It was all one smooth fluid movement and as she landed easily on her feet she released the blade of her ninjato and brought it down, aiming for Vretyel’s exposed back.

Well, so much for that, Vretyel thought, I guess my attack my futile. There was only one thing, Vretyel thought, that he could do. As Ayama didn't get hit by the attack and went directly behind him, vretyel decided to continue the sweep. He had his left leg pivot his right leg around 180 degrees as Ayama was flipping behind him. He continued the sweep of Crimson so as Ayama landed, the staff would hit her on her right side, or at least that was the idea.

Vretyel figured that either on of two things would happen: either Ayama would have to dodge to her left, as she wouldn't be able to get past the range of the staff in time. Or she would get hit by the staff, but as she did, she would put a slice through Vretyel's left shoulder. It wouldn't give him permanent damage, but she would also get the full force of the staff, which would ultimately end the right, hopefully.

Mabye, just maybe, he could end this now, he would not fail...

Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:48 pm
Ayama noted Vretyel’s spin watching as he brought his staff around. He was an excellent fighter, she truly had to respect that. He had proven time and time again in this fight that he was equal to her in many ways. Not that she considered herself a standard of course, it was just that be fore now she’d thought fairly highly of her own skill. His ability to track and react to her moves was impressive. This had been a good fight.

But now was the time to end it.

Dropping to the ground she allowed the Bo staff to fly over her head, smirking slightly at its passing. At the same time she whipped her ninjato towards Vretyel’s exposed legs. She pumped up the lightning chakra in her blade, promoting it from a mild taser, to paralyzing shock. Her sword crackling with lightning, she knew that at this point even a tap would end this.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:00 pm
Dropping to the ground she allowed the Bo staff to fly over her head, smirking slightly at its passing. At the same time she whipped her ninjato towards Vretyel’s exposed legs. She pumped up the lightning chakra in her blade, promoting it from a mild taser, to paralyzing shock. Her sword crackling with lightning, she knew that at this point even a tap would end this.

This is ridiculous, Vretyel said.

Vretyel saw as she was able to duck under Crimson, so he reacted the way that he thought would be best. He Jumped over the crouched Ayama to aviod the attack coming for his legs and took his right hand off of his bo Staff and taking his second kunai out of his pack. As he passed over Ayama Vretyel threw the kunai in his right hand and aimed for Ayamas head. As he was landing a foot behind Ayama Vretyel planted his Staff in the ground and so it would hold Vretyels weight. Then while he was still in the air, he pushed his legs back to Ayama, Doing a modified kick leading with his left leg to Ayamas central back, It would be weak but it would push her down.

I Must have her now, Vretyel thought.
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen

Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:43 pm
Rolling to the side to avoid the kunai aimed at her head, she snatched it from the ground as she jumped to her feet. She now stood a foot form her original position but even so she was forced to lean back slightly to avoid the kick with his feet. As his feet withdrew, back to his body she followed them, spinning his kunai on one finger. Her teeth were now slightly bared, elongated canines glinting slightly. Combined with her slitted pupils she was beginning to look feral. She was frustrated, all they had been doing was exchanging blows. Nothing had hit, and the fight was stagnating. They were too evenly matched, but how to turn it up a notch?

Narrowing her eyes she began to channel chakra through her new kunai and closed the distance quickly. Lashing out with both blades in quick succession, she tried to force him back. First her electrically charged sword came in at an angle and then her Kunai followed.

One, two, three four, five times her blades came down, lightning glittering in residual images of their paths. Her blades moved at the highest speeds she could muster. Even if Vretyel moved she would continue to follow him, her blades would follow him. In the mean time she would drive him backwards towards the trees. The techniques Hisoka was currently filling her head with would work best when she had trees to move around in.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:25 am
Her teeth were now slightly bared, elongated canines glinting slightly. Combined with her slitted pupils she was beginning to look feral. She was frustrated, all they had been doing was exchanging blows. Nothing had hit, and the fight was stagnating. They were too evenly matched, but how to turn it up a notch?

Why is she turning into a cat, Vretyel thought.

Now she was angry, but that doesn't explain why she is so, so feline. No matter, I must have made her turn it up, Vreytel said.

Narrowing her eyes she began to channel chakra through her new kunai and closed the distance quickly. Lashing out with both blades in quick succession, she tried to force him back. First her electrically charged sword came in at an angle and then her Kunai followed.

One, two, three four, five times her blades came down, lightning glittering in residual images of their paths. Her blades moved at the highest speeds she could muster. Even if Vretyel moved she would continue to follow him, her blades would follow him. In the mean time she would drive him backwards towards the trees. The techniques Hisoka was currently filling her head with would work best when she had trees to move around in.

Vretyel saw that this was not going to be good for him if he kept inside this fray. So he decided that his best move was to block and dodge all of the attacks. From the kick Vretyel did a backflip over Crimson as he was still holding onto it with his left hand. As he did his backflip he stopped Crimson being implanted into the ground and ran as fast as he could backwards but to the right, in an attempt to make a circle as he ran backwards with all of Ayamas attacks.

Vretyel was running out of chakra, and he realized that he would only have a few seconds left before he would have to sacrifice his increased speed in order to keep Crimson Charged. Seeing as though his staff was long enough and since he had mastered the use of Vreytel was able to block all the attacks that were on him, or dodge them all either by twisting his body or moving backwards to the right. As Vretyel was blocking the attacks he had successfully turned 180 degrees. He had found the location of the kunai knife he threw at Ayama first, but she was able to dodge. He began picking up the pace, moving as fast as he could, but he also noticed a problem.

When Crimson comes into contact with another lighting element the conductors absorb a small amount of it. With all the hits that Vretyel and Ayama had clashed his conductors were glowing white with lightning, he did not know how much the conductors had left become one of them overloaded, as he had just developed them. When Vretyel had finally gotten to the kunai he had forced his blocks so that Ayama would hit him from an overhead stance. He took the kunai in one hand and began to speak with Ayama for the first time.

"I should probably tell you something Ayama. My lighting conductors allow me to concentrate my chakra to the staff, but every time we clash the conductors absorb some of that energy, as we are both lighting users. Usually this would not be a problem, but as you can see, that is not the case, look at how white they are. Look at us, we could do this all day, so I would like to purpose a challenge, I want to see what these conductors do when they overload, call it an experiment of sorts."

Vreytel grinned, this was not the ending he was hoping for but he figured, Ayama deserves some justice for being this good.

"I say that these conductors have about ten hits in them before on explodes. If you can take them down in one minute, no matter the outcome, you win, otherwise, I win. If you refuse, then I will do everything in my power to take you down, as we will be evenly matched still, doing this all day, my staff versus your sword. Your'e choice. But we still have a mission to complete."

I wonder what she will choose, Vretyel thought.
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen

Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:32 pm
"I say that these conductors have about ten hits in them before on explodes. If you can take them down in one minute, no matter the outcome, you win, otherwise, I win. If you refuse, then I will do everything in my power to take you down, as we will be evenly matched still, doing this all day, my staff versus your sword. Your choice. But we still have a mission to complete."

Was he serious? He wanted her to essentially blow up his staff? She grinned, about to give him an affirmative but then his final sentence registered. He was correct, if they continued this fight, the chakra expenditure would be great. Not only that but now that Hisoka’s presence had receded somewhat she could feel the beginnings of fatigue. If this fight continued to drag on she would be too exhausted for the mission.

She righted herself, rising from the low and balanced basic kenjutsu stance. Her sword fell to her side, benign and unthreatening but still capable of being whipped up to the defense again.

“While your challenge is very tempting,” she grinned ferally again, baring her elongated canines, “I think we should postpone this fight, or perhaps call a draw. I don’t want to be tired and weak on my first team mission, or honestly on any mission outside of my village.”

She would rather postpone this fight, wait for another day. She wanted to finish this battle between them, and if she was being truthful with herself, she also wanted to kick his ass. Unfortunately the mission seemed much more important, and she was already beginning to run low on chakra and energy, if Vretyel continued the fight it wouldn’t last much longer. She would run out before they finished most likely.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:55 pm
“While your challenge is very tempting,” she grinned ferally again, baring her elongated canines, “I think we should postpone this fight, or perhaps call a draw. I don’t want to be tired and weak on my first team mission, or honestly on any mission outside of my village.”

"Weak" Vretyel said as he dissipated his chakra levels of his Bo staff to almost nothing, his conductors still white hot. If Ayama tried to pull anything, the conductors would block the attack and recharge the staff. At their current state it would take many minutes to do so but still.
In all honestly he wanted to continue, he had a lot of fight left, but he realized the situation, they needed to go on a mission. In his head he kind of hoped that Navi told them to continue anyways.

Vretyel leaped back to where Navi was standing and put his one Kunai back in his equipment case.

"It is a draw then." Vretyel said smiling at Ayama, and then he looked up at the sky, orange and red with the setting sun.

This is going to be the start of a glorious rivalry, Vretyel thought.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:04 pm
Navi closed his book and yawned. In actuality he had been peering over the book and watching the fight most of the time, but he didn't want the two of them thinking they were that interesting to him yet. In all honesty he never thought Vretyel could strain a tie out of Ayama, and he was also interested to see that neither of them had really performed a technique or even landed much of an attack against the other. It was a solid draw, meaning the team Navi would be teaching was entirely balanced.

"Hm, alright I guess you guys deserve a chance," Navi grumbled, hiding the fact that he was pleased with his team. "We leave for the mission now then, make sure you have your stuff and dust yourselves off."

With that Navi pocketed his book and started walked, motioning for the two Genin to follow him as they would embark on their first mission.

[Navi Exit
WC: 627
+3 stats, +6 JP]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:14 pm
"Hm, alright I guess you guys deserve a chance," Navi grumbled, hiding the fact that he was pleased with his team. "We leave for the mission now then, make sure you have your stuff and dust yourselves off."

Oh well, Vretyel thought, I guess I will just have to wait to beat Ayama; then Vretyel began following Navi.

[exit, word Count: 2242, 10 Stats, 20 JP]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum