Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

New Friends (P)(NK) (Taro/Prim) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Friends (P)(NK) (Taro/Prim)

Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:22 am
"I am guessing when you came back, you were surprised at all the changes that happened. My family lived in Konoha, until...what happened happened...and they died...I lived in the woods for quite a while until a family member found me and brought me back to konoha to live." Prim said, knowing she may sound kind of vague, but she figured he knew what she meant. As they rounded a corner, there stood a tall building that was about 4 stories tall. It was abandoned of course. "Here it is." Prim said jiggling the door kob a few times until it popped open. They stepped into a living room set up with an attached kitchen. The kitchen had a door that led to a bedroom and the living room had a door attached to a nice bathroom. The bedroom had a door that led to a hall with a flight of stairs. "Its not perfect, but do you think it will do?" Prim smiled at him.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

New Friends (P)(NK) (Taro/Prim) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Friends (P)(NK) (Taro/Prim)

Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:03 am
Taro listened to Primrose’s abbreviated life story with interest. He had always thought all Uchiha were born privileged and were raised to believe thus, but this girl proved his belief incorrect. As he followed Primrose around the corner a tall building came into sight. Granted it looked a bit rundown, but what was one to expect from a house that no one lives in? He stood behind Primrose as she jimmied open the door. Once they were inside he took a quick walk around turning the lights on and off-he would definitely need to add his own touch here and there, but it would work. “Of course it will do, after all it is infinitely better than living in a tree. How can I ever repay you for this?” Taro did not like being given things without paying his share, even if the thing in question was a place to live that cost nothing for Primrose to give, it was a personal pet peeve of his.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:17 am
"It's ok, you don't owe me anything, I stayed here for free to. Besides, someone else showed me where it was." She said to him. He was a very nice guy, nicer than some of the others she had met in Konoha. Looking around Primrose did sit down of the nearby couch. "Sit down relax and tell me some more about you, you are kind of interesting." Primrose smiled gesturing at the two empty couch seats next to her. Since they were alone and no one else could hear their conversation she figured it was a good time to get to know her new friend whom she thought was kind of cute.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:25 pm
Taro sighed a bit-it wasn’t worth pushing the idea that he owed Primrose anything so he let it go. When Taro was asked to sit down he took a seat on Primrose’s right and laid back into the couch; it had been a while since he had sat down on such a comfortable surface. In the back of his mind he remembered how he was still under surveillance, but it was only an after thought that quickly disappeared. “There’s not really much else to tell. I have been around all the great nations and seen many things. I would probably be out there still had I not been guided back by a friend. What about you? You mentioned that you lived in the woods for a while why did you finally come back to the leaf and how did you come to leave this house.” Taro accentuated the last couple words by waving his hand in the area referencing the house. Naturally Taro had plenty of stories from his time on the borders, but he did not want to bore Primrose with endless anecdotes and frivolous details. He was also rather interested in what her response would be to his question as Primrose was the first person he had met who like him had reintegrated with village society after a time away.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:14 am
"My cousin found me in the woods when I was being attacked by wolves, he took me in so I did not ever have to come back here. Of course not many people knew this is where I stayed. I kind of had no idea what to do or where to go. He also made me realize why being a nija is important, he took out the wolves in one move and I couldn't have done it." She said kinding of going deep into her own memories with a weird look on her face. "enough about me, tell me more about you and your family." Prim said wrapping up in a blanket on the couch.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:54 am
“My family? Well for one I was born an only child. My father left my mother and I when I was very young-never heard from him again. At this point I was still in the leaf village and my mother taught me the way of the Senju. As I said before we were here till the leaf’s destruction after, which we moved to the cloud. The cloud village is where I lost my mother to…” Taro fought the urge to say the red eyed demons and continued in a bitter tone with his eyes cast on the group tracing the pattern in the carpet: “…to a group of Uchiha thugs right before my eyes. After that I had nothing, so I simply left the village. After a time wandering in the borders I came back here-full circle. Call it fate or luck either way it brought me back here. What about you? You vaguely mentioned that you lost your parents and that you have a few close relatives in the leaf-What are they like?” Taro wondered if all Uchiha were icy cold killers that lived to increase their bloodline-so far Primrose had been an acceptation as far as he could tell, but he was morbidly curious about the others. At this point Taro got up from the couch and walked over to the kitchen; there was nothing in the way of food, but he did find a bit of what smelled like orange tea. Grabbing a kettle Taro put on some water to boil. He now stood against the kitchen cabinets and called over to Primrose: “You want some tea?” Tea always served to calm Taro down and being in such close proximity to an Uchiha had really strung him tightly so he needed to unwind a bit. Plus he was a bit of a tea connoisseur.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:16 am
"Sure, I would like some tea. And as for my family here, well..." Prim bit her lip and sighed. How could she tell him when she just met him. It seemed he was not fond of her clan, but anyone who meets Prim can tell she is not a normal Uchiha clan member. Prim was happier than some of the others and not as mean. The only thing really she had was the genetic black hair and fair skin and well she had the genetic sharingan, which very few people knew she had. "Taro,um..." she wanted to tell Taro more about her but she was kind of nervous. How was she going to tell him so much about herself without upsetting him? She had finally made a friend, a cute one at that, but she didn't want him to be upset or angry with her.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:49 pm
Taro finished pouring some tea and walked over with two cups in her hand. He handed the tea in his left hand to Primrose. Primrose seemed to not really want to talk about her family-maybe she was like all the other Uchiha after all. “I’ll tell you what: if you don’t feel comfortable talking about your family right now-don’t. Though if you don’t mind I kind of need to do some grocery shopping.” Taro cast a glance back at the empty kitchen and downed a good portion of his tea. “Feel free to stop by anytime-I owe you that much.” Taro turned and left with a sour taste in his mouth that the tea could not seem to dispel. Primrose was nice enough; in fact he would almost call her cute if it were not for her Uchiha blood.
[Exit]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:23 pm
Primrose sighed, there was so much she could tell himm but sadly she couldn't without him hating her in the end. Maybe Prim was a little different because she chose not to focus on her name but her as a person in general. She left shortly after Taro, hoping to be able to see him again, he was a nice enough guy that she would like to get to know.

(Exit Prim)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum