Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Monkeys can be the best friends... (Prim and V) Empty Monkeys can be the best friends... (Prim and V)

Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:16 am
Vretyel would try to be as discrete as possible while holding the Cousin of the Hokage on his one hand while keeping a monkey on the other. A very, perverted, monkey.

"She should be a stripper, not a ninja" Konma said as he was on top of Vretyels head.

Vretyel could not help but chuckle a little bit at the comment. Because she didn't seem like a ninja in Vretyels eyes. Primrose was just another Uchiha with Sharingan problems. But he couldn't have Konma say anything else or he would probably regret it.

Primrose was going to be knocked out for a long time, and he did not want to bring her to the hospital and then go all the way back to the forest to begin his summoning, so before he got back to the village he summoned Konma, the Monkey kings son. Maybe that was a bad idea.

its ok, you have the girl in your hand while you trying to gain respect with the monkeys no big deal

"Ugh, and she is part of the Uchiha clan? That's just, just disgusting" Konma said as he started to poop on the Uchiha symbols on Primroses shirt.

Oh great....

"Konma! That's the cousin of the Hokage."

"Oh well in that case..." Konma took some his poop and smeared it over Primrose's forehead but Vretyel stopped him before he put some in her mouth.

Well.... shit

"What?!" Konma said "No harm, I mean she may need to clean that off and maybe she has poop on her face, but what, I can't help meself."

"And you say you get around with girls."

"Well I get around with the good looking ones."

Thank god she is not awake to hear all of this.

As soon as the trio got to the hospital Primrose started to wake up...

..........fuck Vretyel thought as Konma just stood there, laughing on Vretyel's head.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Monkeys can be the best friends... (Prim and V) Empty Re: Monkeys can be the best friends... (Prim and V)

Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:35 am
Prim blinked her eyes. She was still in pain and her vision was kind of blurry. "Wh-what...where... Vretyel?" Prim could see him, even though he was blurry. Suddenly she saw something on his head. "Is that a monkey?" Prim asked. She suddenly noticed her arm was wrapped. "What happened? I am in pain and my arm is wrapped. Prim tried not to panic. She closed her eyes to try to think of something else. "I hurt myself didn't I?" Prim asked with tears in her eyes. Then she began to smell something really bad that was making her nauseous. "What is that smell? And where are we going?" Prim asked srill slightly confused.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Monkeys can be the best friends... (Prim and V) Empty Re: Monkeys can be the best friends... (Prim and V)

Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:36 pm
Oh thank goodness, she didn't hear us, what a relief.

"Welcome back Primrose, you have suffered severe....

"What he is trying to say is that you suck! Ha can't even wield lightning correctly." Konma said as hung off of Primroses neck and looked her right in the eyes.

"Konma, she just started to wake up. And so what, you can wield lighitng!"

After a bit more argueing Prim, Vretyel and Konma entered the hospital and took her to one of the rooms, laying her down on one of the beds and cleaning up some of Konma's poop from her shirt and head.

"Ha!" Konma said jokingly "Wait until you see whats behind those bandages!"

"Shut up Konma!" Vretyel said as flicked the monkeys beany head. Then the monkey went right up to Vretyels hear and spoke inside it, there was no way anybody else would hear it.

"Look I understand shes some important member of the head family, but why help her, I mean shes not hot or anything and totally not your type." Konma said

"Yeah, but she was the first person that I met outside the academy, so I have to be nice to her." Vretyel whispered in response.

"Fine...ugh....her, I have some herbs that should put the swelling down, and if you are good I will show you how to get them later."

"Well if you are good then I will get you something to eat later."

That was an impossible request for Konma it looked like, as he went over to the bandages and just ripped them off, revealing what Primrose had done to herself.

"HA! Wow you really need to understand the lighting element more!"

Konma revealed what she had done to her left hand. It were several second degree burns on her arm because of the lighting element, she would have some scarring for the rest of her life, but nothing you would not get through training anyway, but she would make a full recovery within a few days. Not only that but her body was covered in blisters, probably from the burns that Primrose had received from Vretyels staff and gloves. Now that she now sees the pain of the lighting element, but the real question is whether or not would like to continue her trianing...

Vretyel stayed with Primrose the entire time, making sure that if she woke up it was her "trainer" that she would see.

This could be a long night Vretyel thought to himself....
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:18 am
Prim woke up again off and on. She could hear the monkey talking and she swore she was dreaming. She could feel the pain in her arm and when the pain eventually subsided, she woke up. Looking around the room she saw Vretyel, and the monkey. Thats when it hit Primrose, she had hurt herself and Vretyel stayed by her side. Pf course Prim is a sentimental person and she realized that Vretyel cared enough to stay by her side as a friend and the person who trained her. She sat up and wrapped her arms around Bretyel. "Thank you for staying with me, it means a lot to me. When can we train again? I really want to learn." Primrose said. As she hughed him her entire body was sore and burning, so she kind of winced in pain a little. "Hey, monkey, can you say anything nice? " Prim had heard a few things the monkey had said.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:50 am
"I am sorry Primrose. For the actions of myself and my SUMMON!"

Vretyel signaled the monkey to go onto Vretyel's Shoulder as he stood up, enticing him with a banana slice that he had.

"Hey! I'm just speaking my mind! Shut up you loser..."

Vretyel ignored Konmas comment, right now he needed to talk to Primrose personally.

"Here is some ryo for a new shirt...."

Vretyel passes her 100 ryo for her shirt. Then he tries to explain to her exactly what happened in the forest.

"You were learning the lighting element and using the gloves to help, you tried way to hard and what you ended up doing was just burning yourself, partly because of the fire charka you produced, and the lightning that was coming off of the glove. I stunned you so you would do any more damage to yourself. You have burns on you hand and arm but you should be ok within a matter of days."

[Deducting 100 Ryo for Primrose, Ryo 7075-100=6975, deduced accordingly.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:57 pm
This monkey was his summons, Primrose found this very interesting. She was glad she would make a recovery from this, but instead of letting this upset her, she knew this would make her even more determined to learn to use lightning. "Do I have to wait until I fully recover to continue training?" Primrose asked. This event would not keep her down. Simply bandage the arm and keep going. She could see the blisters on her body, but she did not care. Pain was just weakness leaving the body. And she was determined not to let this event stop her from achieving a goal. If Vretyel was willing to train her, she was willing to learn.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:11 pm
Vretyel looked over to Primrose as Konma was no longer interested in the conversation.

"Look, I am already going to be in trouble as it is, you cousin, the HOKAGE is going to know that I was training you and look where you are now, in the hospital."

Vretyel sighs a little.

A person at your age should not be dealing with this kind of drama, she could have died the last time she was training, and now she wants to continue? You could get yourself killed if you are not careful with this one, plus, there is something really odd about her still.

"I am willing to train you more in the lightning element, having at least survived today, but you have to understand that it is not going to be easy, and may even be painful at times."

Vretyel showed Primrose all of his scars on his arms.

"If you want to continue, meet me two days from now at the training grounds. But, if you are not learning and just hurting yourself more, I will stop your training. During you if something were to happen to the cousin of the Hokage, even if its entirely your fault I am going to face some SERIOUS punishment. Do you understand, I am putting my life on the line..."

Vretyel did not want to scare Primrose away, just let her know about the situation that was going to occur if she decided to continue..
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:40 am
The Hokages cousin. It seemed to be a title that she was stuck with. "I am V- The Hokages cousin, yes, but I do have a name of my own to! Its Prim. I know what you are doing for me Vretyel and I am thankful for it. Thank you and I will show you I can do this. I know its painful and I know you are putting a lot on the line for me. You won't be disappointed. " Prim was tired and in some pain. She wasn't sure if she should go home or to Nightshades. "I should go...somewhere." Primrose said a little confused on what to do.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:10 pm
The Hokages cousin. It seemed to be a title that she was stuck with. "I am V- The Hokages cousin, yes, but I do have a name of my own to! Its Prim. I know what you are doing for me Vretyel and I am thankful for it.

Vretyel stopped the girl mid sentence, after this Vretyel had heard enough, and chimed into what she said. There was no reason for her to continue her diologue in Vretyel's mind. Vretyel put his hand up to show that she was not longer needing to speak.

She is the Hokage's Cousin, Vretyel said in the moments before he spoke. There is nothing that I can do to stop that, she will always be held at that title. But if she wants to the she will.

"You are not answering my question Primrose, I told you that if you wanted to learn the lightning element then come to the training grounds in two days. You ARE the Hokage's cousin, there is no denying that fact, and I have accepted that I will train you. Meet me in the training grounds in two days. I assume you answer is yes?"

Vretyel waited Patiently for Primrose's reply while Konma, now bored, fell asleep on the bed right next to Primroses feet.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:22 pm
Prim realized he was getting impatient. "Yes Vretyel." She said as she reached down to pet Konma. She lightly scratched the top of his head. His fur felt different from that of a cat, but he was soft. "You have a loud mouth but you are a beautiful animal." Prim said as she pet the monkey. "I will be careful in the future during training. Thank you for helping me." Prim said looking back at Vretyel.

(Sorry short)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum