Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Riders of the Wind[Private, Echo and Nero.] - Page 3 Empty Re: Riders of the Wind[Private, Echo and Nero.]

Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:13 pm
"Blessing of the Wind God." Nero hears Echo says, also he doesn't hear the next words as good, "...The Wind fuels the Fire and adds to the power of the fire, the Fire heats up the Wind and increases it's damage capability... Interesting to say the very least...". Nero would hear all very hardly, since he's also hearing a lot of wind rotate around him with high speed. Nero once again released the jutsu. He decided to stay here for a longer time the he thought he'd stay before. He pulled of his black & red cloak and then pull his long sleeves back to a point up, just behind his elbows. He'd also leave his katana and other weapons he brought on that cloak, so he didn't need to have all those weight with him while he trains a jutsu where he won't use any of them.

Nero once again looks at Echo "Blessing Of The Wind God... Well, it's got a cool name, which fits the jutsu itself... Did you learn this jutsu from someone else or are you the one who invented it in the first place ?". He'd then once again start using the jutsu, as he waits for an answer. "O.K." he thinks "This time I'll try to make it more like his and make it harder to see...". Nero concentrates on his chakra, releasing it from his body. The chakra, with the help of Nature Transformation tuning into wind, will start to blow Nero up while rotating. But this time, it's blowing up more than it's rotating, so now there are no swirling pattern made by the wind that can be noticed by Nero's eyes. Nero then slowly lifts from the ground. "Is it going O.K. ?" asked Nero, looking to Echo as he realises he is getting used to standing some cm's lifted up from the ground. He runs around and realises he is now almost 2 times faster than how fast he is when not using this jutsu.

"I guess it's getting better..." said Nero, still waiting for an answer form the Sannin of the Leaf. "It boosts my speed..." thought Nero "... nearly as much as my Kekkei Genkai ability, Raven Art : The Light Raven... If I use this jutsu with the Light Raven, I'll get really fast... Like, a lot faster than Raito... I suppose...". Nero would once again work on his wind manipulation ability as he keeps running around. This time, he tries doing a stream of wind, similar to his Wind Release : Stream jutsu... "It works..." thought Nero, and he smiled as he was amazed by how extraordinary the jutsu was... "Amazing..." said Nero "What an amazing technique... Echo Uchiha... You're amazing...".

Nero jumped high, sending some series of streams to the ground, so he'll be standing some meters up from the ground... "Do you think you can fly with this technique ?" asked Nero as he added "Sorry... I talk a lot when I find someone as experienced as you."... Nero would stop sending streams to the ground, falling down on his feet once again, although his feet never really touched the ground this time, since he was still under the effects of the jutsu. He continued to run around as he said "Well, it's very fun and interesting travelling at a speed like this...". When Nero once again reached near Echo, he stopped using the jutsu, releasing it, and stood next to Echo, asking "So... Can you show me how you used it once again ?".

[WC : 2103]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Riders of the Wind[Private, Echo and Nero.] - Page 3 Empty Re: Riders of the Wind[Private, Echo and Nero.]

Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:22 am
Echo chuckles listening too the boy's questions and praises letting his head swell just a tad as he crosses his arms over his chest "I invented it of course, I'm one of the better wind users in the elemental nations." he states with a smirk "Fire...well...yeah" he decides too not comment a frown marring his face at this..he needs a bit more training too sustain a fireball and form the Uchiha Clans rite of passage...

'Stupid fireball' he thinks childishly remembering a few of the feats performed by his Brother the dragon of flames, the giant lasers crap that would make quite a few villages nervous if the Hokage were too ever step onto their land...He chuckles again imagining a few noblemen flinching at his Brother's every move.

A grin spreads across his face as he once again imagines the combination of the two elements and the power they possess together, he has too wonder how he'd pull that off though..the Fuuton would cause the Katon to grow in power until it's uncontrollable....then again...the Kyuubi's regeneration has too be good for something..and man THAT was an interesting check-up...

A still thirteen year old Echo sits on a check-up table in his ANBU gear his mask hanging off the left side of his face as he intently stares at a few syringes across the room...as if willing them too leave his presence..

Parrot his subordinate and chief medical officer sighs shaking her head reassuring the young ANBU Captain that there would be no shots today....unless he caused a fuss

Echo nods pouting slightly at the threat, he may have been ANBU Captain...but he was still a thirteen year old kid...and even now he's deathly afraid of shots.

The parrot masked ANBU performs a minor check up and points towards a chart too check his vision Echo complies and turns his head..before he helps and turns around betrayal on his face as his ANBU takes the blood sample she acquired and walked out of the room.

Echo frowns at how easily he was tricked...deciding later that Parrot would pay...which she did two weeks later in the form of her ANBU Mask being graffitied and glued too her face.

Echo pauses in the memory too chuckle at his prank...and the chase that took place through Konoha as he ran away from his irate subordinate...he still had it.

A few moments later Parrot returns her mask missing an astonished look on her face, she informs Echo that all his cells are regenerating..not duplicating but being repaired by the Kyuubi's chakra.

If mastered completely he theory said Echo might be the key too longevity and eternal life, it was an interesting string of experiments that lead too the creation of the demon crystal and even the aging pills using some samples of blood and the Kyuubi's chakra...course there was also the danger of shortening his life while the Kyuubi forces his influence into Echo's chakra coils...Echo has too draw upon it and make it submit too him in order for no damage too take place...easier said then done..but it's doable.

He wonders briefly why the Kyuubi is so angry with him...well besides the fact that he's now in a tiny cage that was sealed into a Thirteen year old boy, who rapidly aged too Twenty one due to his Brother's research...Huh..maybe he should have a talk with the Kyuubi one of these days..

He watches the boy move through the clearing with a smirk "Fast learner..." He muses watching the boy move at nearly untraceable speeds, good thing Echo himself is quite fast or he'd never be able too keep up with the boy's current speed.

"Flight is trivial too Masters of this technique." Echo says with a smirk listening to the boy's request with a nod, the process taking but an instant the only give away too it's activation being a swirl of wind appearing with the flux of chakra, Echo seemingly levitates above the ground and chuckles as he's actually utilizing the wind too lift and guide himself around with a casual ease, though he's staying stationary as he rises ten feet above the grass covered ground of Training Grounds 11, an important place for many Genin, and even some Jonin who trained here in their youth.

"Asking questions is how you learn kid, don't worry about it...and it's just Echo..or Echo the Magnificent, Master Echo, Echo the Great, or hell just call me Great one if it suits you" Echo states with a smirk as he toots his own horn crossing his arms and lifting his head too the sky as he laughs in a boisterous manner.
[4,217 Words so far.]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:20 pm
"I invented it of course, I'm one of the better wind users in the
elemental nations." Echo Uchiha, Sannin of the Leaf said as Nero nodded, he was amazed. "Flight is trivial to Masters of this technique." said Echo as he lifted from the ground. "Wow..." said Nero, "I hope I'll be able to do that too, someday...", as he once again realised he was speaking too much. "What is going on ?" he thoutght "I used to be one of the most silent shinobi in the leaf that I knew of. Just what happened to me ? It seems like me and Raito have changed our personalities...". "Asking questions is how you learn kid, don't worry about it...and it's
just Echo..or Echo the Magnificent, Master Echo, Echo the Great, or hell
just call me Great one if it suits you" added Echo and Nero smiled to the words of the Sannin. "Well, once someone is as powerful and professional as you, people call them with cool names, I guess... And here was I... Being called "Noroi", which means curse, because of the color of my eyes... Well, at least I'm now being called "Nero", which I love way more than Noroi...". "That's it." thought Nero "I am not Noroi anymore...I'm not that kid rejected by public, not that kid who didn't have any friends or any people who acknowledged.... I'm now Nero Yamaki, a proud Chuunin of the Leaf, with Navi and Raito, my clanmates, Shuuhei, my teammate, and many other friends with me...". One single drop of tear would come out of Nero's left eye as he quickly cleaned his cheek from it. Nero nodded when Echo said asking was how you learn... Nero once again turned his back to Echo, thinking of what he was going to do now...

"Well," thought Nero "since I'm going to be here for a while... I guess
I'll go ahead with the Fuuga Style training too... But first I need some
training with the Fire element...". Nero would once again go in front
of the training dummies, and will use one of the few Fire Release
techniques he knows. "Fire Release : Ash Pile Burning" would Nero say as
he did the hand seals and released a huge pile of smoke-like ash from
his mouth. With the trigger of clashing his teeth, he'd burn the pile of
ash with the Fire-natured chakra he releases. Some of the training
dummies would burn as an effect of the jutsu... "Nice..." thought Nero
as he once again did some hand signs with one at the end, which was the
handsign for most Fire release techniques, "I guess I'm getting used to
having Fire as an element..."... He would then say "Fire Release : Fire
Dragon Bullet" as he sent a projectile of fire from his mouth with the
Katon hand seal still in front of his chest.

With the jutsu, Nero
has burnt some more training dummies. He'd release the hand seal and
the projectile will stop being thrown ahead from his mouth. Nero would
go near the training dummies to check their situations. "Hmmmm..." would
Nero think as he examined the effects of the jutsu "The jutsu burns the
material used in the training dummies pretty easily... And I guess
they're made from materials most clothes are made of... Hmmm... I never examined this when fighting against or with Shuuhei and Navi... Well, if I want to make my Fuuga Style perfect, I have to train my skills in using Fire Release... Otherwise, I'll be just boosting my wind with weak fire, which would not do as good as boosting it with strong fire... So, less thinking and talking, and more training...".

Nero went back to where he stood minutes ago to use his Fire Release Jutsus. He, this time created many shadow clones. Then Nero and all of his clones concentrated on their chakra... They did some handseals and finished with the "Tiger" handseal, the basic hand seal for most of the Fire Release techniques. They will all release some amount of ash from their mouths, this time to an empty place, as Nero doesn't want to damage the training dummies even worse. They then all clash their teeth, triggering the fire and burning thne pile of ash in under a second... "What progress..." thought Nero "I am just a new starter in the Fire Release Techniques but I seem to be getting used to this...".

Nero would do the clone hand seal and release all of the Shadow clones at the same time. He realised he was tired because he used a lot of chakra... "Time for some rest..." said Nero silently as he moved to a tree and sat under its shadow, lying his back to the body of the giant wood and putting his hands between his head and the tree... Nero would once again think of how much he has changed and gotten stronger.

[[Flashback]]

Noroi has recently became a Genin and he was verry happy. He finally felt like a hole in his hearth was now filled. He walked the streets of Konoha to return to his home, which happened to be in one of the most silent, narrow streets in Konoha. He went to his home, changed his clothes and jumped to his bed. "I'm a Genin now..." thought Noroi, looking out at the blue sky from the window just next to his bed, "I'm a ninja of the village hidden in the leaves... It's something worth celebrating I gues... And I have nobody to celebrate it with...". Tears will drop from Noroi's eyes as he continued looking at the sky, the blue, unending sky...

[[End Of Flashback]]

"Well," thought Nero "the situations about my life have changed a lot... It's nothing like that day anymore...". Nero would be feeling a lot more energetic and would realize he had recovered enough chakra to continue the training... He would once again get up from the ground and go near the place where he left his cloak and other equipments. He'd equip all that were put to the place, and lastly wear his cloak once again... "So Echo," said Nero "doesn't a Sannin like you have anything to do for the day ? At first, I thought you were a busy ninja, considering how you introduced yourself...". Nero would once again go to train with the training dummies. This time, he'd be training his Wind Releases Jutsu abilities. Nero would first activate his BWG, the jutsu he has just learned from Echo Uchiha, who was still in the training ground. Nero felt the strong wind lifting him up from the ground just some amount enough to boost his speed. Nero would then send some slashes towards the emptiness, and some streams of wind, when he'd realise his chakra was running out slowlier than before, after using this technique... "Wow..." thought Nero "Echo is sure someone amazing..."...

[WC : 3255]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:06 pm
Echo chuckled and nods at the boy's words standing in his spot at the center of the clearing watching the boy train with some slight interest, how quickly he's picking up the technique is simply remarkable too the Sannin, in time the boy's connection with the wind would surpass his own.

He grinned at this fact, his luck seems to know no bound, he's found someone too pass his technique along too and not even an hour into training and the boy's nearly perfect it, Yes, yes Echo your nose for talent is surely one of the strongest in Konoha! And the kid's not some self righteous brat that demanded the technique or training like some of the other sniveling brats he locked in a trashcan for someone to find later.

He chuckled at that thought watching the boy utilize his fire techniques at this time..the Kid doesn't know how too pace himself much, a dangerous thing a Shinobi with no chakra is a dead Shinobi..it's why people don't go in blazing with chakra techniques constantly, hell it's why Taijutsu is such an important factor in a Shinobi's lifestyle! Otherwise we'd be just flinging fire, wind and lightning every which way.

Chakra itself is interesting, the combination of the bodies natural Chi, and the minds PK, combining the Spiritual and the mental to create elements or weave illusions, or even create strange effects through calligraphy and even controlling the fabric of time and space through varied results.

Echo smirks in his musings, he should start writing his theories down..he could be a good author if he attempted such, he'd just have too work on making his theories more interesting too read...but how would he do that?

He hums in thought watching the boy sit against a tree for a break, good he'd have too work on that his reserves are much smaller then his it seems, and casting several jutsu like that could be problematic for someone as young as him, didn't need him deforming his chakra coils through expansive use.

Echo sighs at the thought of his problems with the Katon again, or how his Father use too brush him off in favor of Viper and Koroshi's skills, his inability too use Katon nature chakra through an irregularity in his chakra coils and his lack of skill in the Shinobi arts making him something of the Uchiha clans pariah wincing as the memories of the often mob beatings he receive as a child, always being dragged to that wall with the large Uchiha symbol marking it...as if to let him know his place...that is...until he found out what talent he inherited from his mother...and struck out with his bokken.

He sighed remembering his breakdown as he struck back after years of abuse, breaking a Chuunin's arm and dolling out several traumatic head bashings to the other chuunin and genin, he was just lucky the higher tier Chuunin and the Jonin were elsewhere during that particular..'disciplining' it would have ended well for him in his enraged state.

It was then he was thrown out of the Uchiha compound and given a shack nearby to live in, a weekly check WAS supposed to be delivered too him, but several times the Chuunin 'forgot' too deliver it to him.

Starving on the street for awhile until a kind lady who was a fellow street urchin took pity on him and taught him how to survive on the street, stealing what he could get away with and conning others out of the rest, soon he was extremely proficient at getting what he wanted this giving an extra boost to his Shinobi skills.

Cunning for tricking more wealthy civilians out of their valuables, Trap making and strategical prowess coming from his pranking bouts, Speed coming from his many infamous chases through Konoha lead by either a certain now deceased squad of ANBU or some Chuunin who could never manage too catch him.

The Woman also taught him some seduction skills and how to use his words to get exactly what he wanted, Echo's natural charisma and old dream of becoming a performer adding to his charm that seemed to draw women too him, and drawing men to believe his every word.

Echo is especially proud of his acting skills, fooling several high level ninja at certain times, including his brother the Hokage into letting their guard down before he struck..his Brother with only the intent of righteous brotherly payback for a noogie..or a certain wedgie vengeance punch that happens to be one of the highlights in his life.

He grins chuckling at the memory of his Brother's shocked face right before he planted the right hook into his face 'good times..' he comments mentally hearing the boy's question he shrugs "Eh, got a training trip coming up, I'll be gone from the village for awhile I got some time off." he says tilting his head up towards a branch atop a tree, he smirks and his hands blur for a moment as he whips his hand forward a crescent shaped arc of his jigen to being sent straight through the branch, erasing the part it 'cut' from existence entirely.

Watching the branch drop he activated his one tailed V1 cloak and channeled the Katon chakra through his body while gathering Futon chakra in his left open palm, firing a blast of flame from his mouth and shooting a wind blast forward from his palm the branch is incinerated by the futon empowered Katon technique, the white hot flames heating up the area slightly....yes....that would do just nicely Echo stated his elongated canines in full view as well as the claws forming along his finger-tips.

[WC=5,181, Jigen To Mastered with 10,000/10,000 Words, 7, 8, and 9 tailed for V2 fully mastered, Katon Mastery fully Mastered with, 500 for Level 1, 1,000 for Level 2, 1,500 for Level 3, and 2,000 for Level 4, Blessing of the Wind god passive wind Manipulation gained with 2,000 words of training.]
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:08 pm
Approved 16 stats and 32 JP for Nero.

All that stuff Echo listed is Approved
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:16 pm
Nike wrote:Approved 16 stats and 32 JP for Nero.

All that stuff Echo listed is Approved

[I didn't post my exit yet -_-]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:18 pm
[Were still going, just getting my approvals out of the way first lol, I'll approve your stuff after were all finished up here XD]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:29 pm
[k, btw I'm gonna act like my stats & jp weren't approved. 'Cuz I have things other than the sp & jp to be approved, such as the BWG mastery & Fuuga style training... so postin'...]

Nero was still training his wind release techniques, but then he stopped
deciding this much training would be enough since he has already been
using these techniques for a long time and he was already good. "Well,"
he thought "before I continue this training with the Fuuga Style and
infuse one element with the other, and while I'm recovering chakra, it
wouldn't be bad if I trained my Kenjutsu and Taijutsu a little bit...".
Nero then grabbed his twin daggers he still called "Noroi's Daggers"
although he now called himself Nero Yamaki... The daggers seemed to fit
Nero's hands perfectly... He striked a training dummy with those daggers
instantly. He sent two slashes towards the "chest" area of the dummy,
then with a tackle, going to its back and sending one more slash ,
making a "wound" in the shape of a crescent in the training dummies
opposite side to the side Nero has attacked first. "This daggers..." he
thought "They are not worthy of being carried everywhere... Just useless
weight...".

Nero then returned to the place he left his cloak
at the first time, and started doing the same by leaving all he had with
him there. He then went near a tree and he decided it was time for him
to start his training with the Fuuga Style. "You need to see this style
once it's finished, Echo..." said Nero as he added "Once I master it,
I may even be able to make your jutsu stronger...". Nero then once again returned to sit under a shadow of a tree, where he would train the style by meditating at first. Nero would also grab his equipment and put them next to him, not that he didn't trust Echo, but because he wanted his equipment to be closer to him.

Nero then started meditating, trying to get ready for the training with it. "It's a lot improvement..." thought Nero once again, "A lot... Just months ago, I used to sit here, complain about how weak my chakra was, and how I wanted to achieve my dreams, and how I needed to get stronger to be able to do that... And now I'M sitting here, at the exact same place, getting ready for a style that I am going to create. I get more and more excited as I think of it like this... Well... I still have my goals, but surely they have changed a lot... I used to dream of surpassing a spesific person, and now I merely dream of becoming one of the best shinobi in Konoha, become an ANBU of the Hokage, and protect the village as far as I can... Then maybe after being an ANBU for a long time, I might try to make my way to become a Sannin... Just like Echo is right now... Well, I believe thinking this much over it won't do any good. But with this style, I might be able to impress the Sannin, or at least Navi... And I believew it's about the time I stop with the meditation and start working on the style, as it will probably take a lot of time...".

Nero got up form the ground. He stretched his legs and arms as he got ready for the beginning of his new jutsu's training. Nero looked at Echo asking him "So, what are you going to do for the rest of the day ? It doesn't seem like you're going to leave this plave any time soon... Anyway, if I blow myself up or burn to death, please say Navi I died fighting." said Nero with a smile on his face...

[WC : 3861]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:37 pm
Echo listens to the boy's words the chakra tail behind him swaying as if agitated, he blinks "Navi? Oh yeah I'll let him know..oh right, you did say you were a Yamaki.." Echo says "Brother or just Clansmen??" Echo asks the grin on his face looking more feral with the Kyuubi's influence as Echo begins toying with the flames Katon chakra sparking at his right index finger the cloak receding to the middle of his forearm as Futon chakra travels through the air to sustain the flame..Echo begins writing several Kanji in the air a smirk on his face at his growing mastery a chuckle escaping his lips.

Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:10 pm
"Navi? Oh yeah I'll let him know..oh right, you did say you were a Yamaki.." Echo said as Nero was still training, "Brother or just Clansmen??". "Clansmen..." answered Nero, as he continued asking "Sorry, I forgot to ask... You said you were an Uchiha, right ? Then you should have awakened your sharingan, considering your rank... So, what would you say if I asked you what your eyes were capable of ?"...

Nero was still training his style... "O.K." he thougt, doing some handseals, "Fuuga Style, here I come...". After doing the handseals, he released some pile of ash from his mouth, then he'd clash his teeth, triggering the jutsu to burn the piles of ashes released from his mouth. With the fire, Nero would try adding chakra into it, then turning that chakra into Wind, using nature transformation. Nero would try hard but then lose his concentration as the fire will go away and Nero blowing himself back with some wind released from his mouth. Nero would get up from the ground as soon as he could, cleaned his clothes from the dust, and continued his training. Once again, he used his Fire Release Ash Pile Burning jutsu, a C-Rank Fire release technique, and he'd then try to infuse it with wind-natured chakra again. So, he did exactly like that. After releasing some pile of ash from his mouth, he'd clash his teeth, trigger the Fire for the jutsu as the ash got burned, as he will then realise what was missing before... "A handseal..." thought Nero "I need to use a hand seal when I try to infuse the other nature... Now, after using the technique, while it is being performed, I have to do a hand seal to infuse my chakra to the jutsu. Now which hand seal should I use for the infusion of the wind-natured chakra ? Ummm... Let's try the "Ram" seal, since it seems to be the one that feels right...". Nero then used the "Ram" hand seal as he started infusing the jutsu with his wind natured chakra. The wind-natured chakra got slowly infused into the jutsu as Nero got more and more excited. "Is it working ?" he thought "Is it going to work ? Oh my god, yes ! It's working...". Nero realised the flames have gotten stronger and reached a higher range. He then released the seal, stopping the technique, as he felt down on his knees with the joy. He laughed and a single drop of "tear of happiness" came out from his right eye. Nero would lie on the ground on his back, resting a little bit, and say "Phew... Half of the Fuuga Style is created. Now I only have to create the other half... And then I'll have my style, and all that'll be left is to train it everyday...". Nero would then get his upper half up, looking at Echo "Now I'll be working on the rest of the style... The opposite of what I just did... And after I master this part, I may be able to strengthen your Blessing Of The Wind God Technique...". Nero then got up from the ground, once again starting to train on the Fuuga Style he was trying to create.

He did some hand seals, then released a lot of wind from his mouth, using the "Wind Release Stream", as he thought "So... For the past part of the style, I used a fire release technique, then doing the "Ram" seal with one of my hands... I guess I'll try the same... Well, finding the right hand seal for Fire nature chakra is a lot easier...". Nero then seperated one of his hands from the other and did the hand seal used a lot for Fire release tecxhniques, he used the "Tiger" hand seal. His chakra, slowly transforming into fire, got infused in the wind release stream he created as the jutsu blew him back.. "Too much wind nature, I guess..." thought Nero, "I need to make them equal in an instant, otherwise one side would be stronger than the other, and it will cause the jutsu and the style to lose their purpose. Nero once again did the hand seals needed for the Wİnd release stream, as he once again thought "Equal... They must be equal or I may get burned this time, instead of being blown back...". He then released the gust of wind from his mouth for some second before trying to infuse the jutsu with Fire nature. "Now !" he thought at the instant the stream was in a perfect shape, not blowing to several directions and to his front only. He fastly changed his hand seal to do the "Tiger" hand seal. He then, once again felt the chakra coming out of his mouth, joining the jutsu as it transformed into Fire natured chakra. The fire slowly got infusd with the wind blown from his mouth, creating a succesful merge of the Fire with the wind. It now seemed like Nero was using a Fire Release technique where he created a flamethrower from his mouth. Nero kept the jutsu going for as long as he could... He wanted to see his success... Once again, a single drop of tear came out of his eye. "Finally,..." he thought, "Finally I succeed in something... Finally I have something that is unique to me... I finally feel like I'm worthy of my rank. Worthy of being a Yamaki clan member... Worthy of being a shinobi of the hidden leaf village...". Nero, who couldn't hide his happiness released the hand seal and stopped the technique as he was still smiling. He then called it the end of this training for his new Style, as he fell down to the ground due to him using a lot of chakra for the training. But it wasn't something that was going to stop Nero's excitement and happiness he had that moment... He was still smiling, as he then started talking to Echo. "So, " he said "What do you think, Echo Uchiha ? Do you think I'm worthy of becoming an ANBU someday ?". Nero lied on the ground and watched the sky for a few more minutes... "I just can't stop thinking about what I just achieved..." thought Nero "... I just can't stop being happy... I don't know if there's something that can upset me right now... Oh boy ! What achievement ! Seriously ! I was just a Genin unable of using any useful jutsu just a few months ago... If I continue like this, I will hit Jouninin no time, and then become a member of the ANBU of course..."... Nero was feeling better now. He got up ffrom the ground, turned around himself until he faced the tree he was sitting under some time ago.

Nero then went near the tree and once again and grabbed his equipment, as he turned his face to Echo and said "Well, if you don't have anything else to tell me, Echo Uchiha, Sannin of The Leaf, I'm going to leave this place soon... So, I guess I'll be able to see you again later...". Nero, if Echo didn't stop him, would then walk towards the entrance of the training grounds as he thought "Could this ever be a better day ?"... He was heading home, then he'd probably take on some missions...

[EXIT]

[WC : 5084, +25 SP, Blessing of the Wind god passive wind Manipulation gained with 2,000 words of training, Noroi's Daggers trained 2000/2000 for level 2, Fuuga Style trained w/ 1500/1500 words.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum