Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Moving on (Private) Empty Moving on (Private)

Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:15 pm
Taro sat in the desert cave that for the past two weeks had been his home. The sun had just risen, but Taro had already packed up his campsite long before the sun had even crested. He was planning on leaving the god forsaken desert landscape behind him and move on to greener pastures. It had been a while since he had been by his old home. According to the man he had sparred with the leaf had been destroyed twice and rebuilt-no doubt it will have changed a lot. Breaking from his thoughts with a small shake of his head his mind turned to other things. He still felt bound to inform the man who had so graciously offered him asylum in the village hidden in the Sand that he was leaving. The only problem was that he had no idea where to start looking for the man. Instead of wandering aimlessly around the town Taro decided to wait here: after all he was supposed to have joined the village a few days ago so he was bound to come looking. For now he sat cross legged in the cave gazing out into the endless sea of sand.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Moving on (Private) Empty Re: Moving on (Private)

Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:05 pm
Azaiyo smiled as he would continuously discover the new world of which he would now pace through, the Fire Nation, Kokkaniyoru. He always knew that there would be a dawn of a new beginning in his lifetime, not just of him, but of his surroundings as well. Maybe this was his foreseen image. Azaiyo would look back as he would see much renovations going on. Much time and ryo would need to be spent for this new nation to be supreme over the darkness. Ignoring this for now, Azaiyo would look back to a point where he saw a man settling in the lonely caves of Sunagakure no Sato, one of the many villages unified into the Fire Nation. Azaiyo was pleased with this man as he decided to continue training rather than do what he was told- going to the Hidden Sand. He could remember his first impression of this man known as Taro Senju was not that strong, as after many words the man still could not maintain his feelings. Azaiyo would laugh sheepishly for a brief moment before finally seeing the man in an expected location. He would slowly approach Taro as he would speak. "I knew it...I knew you would decline, and it does not bother me at all. In fact, I am quite happy with your choice. I invited you to join the village, but you decided to act your own way. With all honesty, when fighting you days ago, I could see the Hidden Leaf child fighting me like I was one of the killers of his mother. You bring your past into your brawls, something not all shinobi do. Your past supports the present and your present time supports your future. Even though you lost to me, I could see not the outer strength, but the inner strength of you, Taro Senju. This is why I must tell you something. No matter if your home may be burnt to ashes before your very eyes, your memories and dreams should not. Luckily for you, Konohagakure is fine at the moment. In fact, it has become bigger than ever. I should not have told you to move to a different place. Whatever place suits you should never be judged by anyone...except you." With this, Azaiyo would sit still on his Hidden Sand Cloak of Legends, and wait for a response from the Senju that sat before him.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:21 pm
Taro had been sitting in the cave lost in thought when once again he was caught off guard by the man in the cloak. Tilting his head to look up at the man he listened to what he had to say. After the man had finished speaking Taro stared at him for a bit and then answered: “You really do have a knack for reading people.....Yes, it is true I plan to go back to the leaf. It will no doubt be perilous and I may face death if I go there, but I must go there nonetheless. I must also thank you for helping me when most would have been hostile towards me. It is because of you that I was able to see the light. Had you not shown up when you did I would have no doubt continued to wander till my dying day with no real purpose........May I ask one last favor of you: what is your real name?” Concluding his speech Taro dug around in his pack to find the scroll he had been given by the cloaked man. Pulling out the scroll he tossed it to the man: “Here take this back. I have no real use for it now where I am going. Also I am sorry I could not stay in Sunagakure. It's just thinking about it I have no connection to it and that was why I left the village hidden in the clouds, so I believe this new path is for the best.” Standing up Taro picked up his bag and looked back into the cave: it had been a nice home while it lasted, but now he had a new place to go-or at least he hoped he would.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:21 am
I had seemed that during the time Azaiyo settled once again in Sunagakure no Sato after meeting this man, Taro Senju had learned quite a bit of things about his future. Azaiyo was pleased for the second time. He would also be grateful that for the first time, he had changed someone's life; from the darkness to the light. Azaiyo knew from the very moment that this man started speaking that he had already saw a new, bright path lying ahead of him. He would pass the scroll back to Azaiyo as it guaranteed he was heading elsewhere. With all of this information informed, Azaiyo would hear the Senju ask for one thing, his name. "I am going to tell you something that I have not told anyone before. I do not have an official name. Therefore, I made one up from the very moment that my entire family died. I was yet to be named by my parents before they died, so as I grew up, this is how I created it myself. By unifying parts of their names, I came up with my own. Azaryn was my older brother which gave me the first part of my name, "Aza". "i" represents myself and "yo" was the uncompleted word for "you", the word that my mother said, looking upon all of us when she was the first to die. I formed these fractions of words together to represent salvation, and that is what my life purpose will be from here-on-in. Anyways, it has seemed you have found your new path, so I will depart. Prove yourself worthy to the Hokage when you enter the Village Gates but revealing your deepest feelings to him, not giving him any sign of hesitation. That is all for now" With this, Azaiyo would run off, back to his home village as he had much more things to attend to.

[EXIT]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:34 am
Taro gave only a slight nod in response to Azaiyo. There was nothing more to say. He walked to the entrance of the cave and watched as Azaiyo ran off in the direction of the village hidden in the sand. Taro was now ready to depart: his final destination would be the village hidden in the leaves. Though he did not want to go straight into the leaf village he still had a few thing to attend to: in the valley of the end. Granted it would take a while to skirt around the entirety of the fire nation and the sky nation, but it would be better to travel by the borders and avoid contact with village ninja for the time being. With these thoughts in mind Taro set out into the sea of sand and the first leg of his journey.
[Exit & Topic closed]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum