Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Laruko vs Kugutsu-o {Private Mission} - Page 2 Empty Re: Laruko vs Kugutsu-o {Private Mission}

Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:03 pm
{I was being nice with the De-Summon, in reality your summon would of been blown in half in a massively Gorey fashion due to that attack and killed.
Also, body flicker increases speed, that is not going to help you while you are free falling, so you do not die this move I'm just going to say you used the replacement technique, please focus, I do not want to kill my Jounin on an A-Rank mission.
Also keep in mind you are only allowed three body flickers and subs in one topic, you used two body flickers in this topic alone.}

Kugutsu-o watches as the flames cease, this can only mean the main has opted for evasion, he views as Yin slashes his illusionary form in two revealing a log in it's place, the puuppet master jerks his right arm back, Yin being recalled, the puppet master attempts to locate this Konohagakure no Sato Shinobi, he does he proves to fast to avoid, the kick making contact and busting the puppet masters nose as he skids backwards, his focus broken allows the follow up to go through, the punch impacts Yang and knocks it backwards.
The puppet master recovers, he twists his left index finger over his middle finger, Yangs mouth opens as a purple capsule is fired forth at the Uchiha, once it gets within range it erupts to form a dark purple cloud of poison gas, the puppet master distanced due to the earliar kick to his face putting him 5 meters from the smoke cloud, Yin at this time would finish his retreat, he passes through the smoke cloud whilst rotating attempting to cut the man down within whilst the puppet master dashes to his left bringing Yang along side his left flank keeping it close.
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Laruko vs Kugutsu-o {Private Mission} - Page 2 Empty Re: Laruko vs Kugutsu-o {Private Mission}

Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:57 pm
His replacement jutsu worked, both of Laruko's hits had seemed to land on the man, to where Laruko looked at the odds. Seeing that he needed more power, Laruko saw that he would need a more powerful burst attack. The Curse Mark of Insanity began to glow as it spreaded across Laruko's neck half way across his body, V0. Laruko turned to the the puppet Yang who had dropped a poison capsule, dark steaming aura surrounded Laruko. Laruko stomped both feet on the ground as he seemed to shield his self, at the same time he begins to yell as his Aura begins to glow bigger and bigger blowing away apart of the poisoned air. The puppet Yin came spinning, attempting to cut Laruko down, looking at the odds Laruko dashed backwards his speed was faster then the puppet masters, as he held out his hand to snakes who escaped from his sleeve. Ten snakes, came along as the attempted to avoid the saw they would swiftly crawl into Yin biting and dis parting Yin of the stomach and arm area. Once it was over with that, Laruko attempted to use Body Flicker once more getting out of the poison cloud. Once he was out he did hand signs swiftly using his Dragon Fire Jutsu at the angle where he could read his foe's chakra flow.

Stats:

Spoiler:

{Thanks, I owe you one, also we should wrap this up.}
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:29 pm
{Well I'm not gonna let you the win, I'll go easy on ya but just try your hardest to counter, ok?}

The poison proves to be ineffective due to the mans cusemark, he makes his dash out of the smoke but his counter proves flawed, the snakes attempting to bite the spinning puppet are sliced down by it's bladed arms, Kugutsu-o notes his new location, his right arm flicks outwards as Yin breaks off headed towards him, the Katon is Produced and with a curve of the wrist and contracting of the fingers Yin swerves around the left side of the Katon and ceases the spinning motion, the bladed arms still vibrating as he attempts to slash at the Uchiha.
Meanwhile, the puppet master makes a small leap upwards, he sweeps his left hand around as Yang lays flay upon the ground, Kugutsu landing upon it's back, with a swerve of his wrist Yang is now airborne the two flying over the Katon as he conducts Yin to assault from below.

Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:51 am
{Sorry, I'm going to have to put this mission on hold for a while. I have things to get to in rl}
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:50 pm
{That's fine, I will allow you to redo the mission later, gonna go ahead and void the topic.}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum