Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Yesterday at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

[Fuininjutsu Specialty/Chakra Training.] Empty [Fuininjutsu Specialty/Chakra Training.]

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:40 am
Echo grins his vulpine grin as he sits in the couch positioned five feet to the left of the Hokage's desk cracking open a very dusty old looking book blinking twice when he reads the title

'Hey your not a genius! Who cares? Read this and you won't suck at Fuinjutsu!(By Jiraiya)'

Echo raises an eyebrow at the title but shrugs forging on through...'The Acknowledgements' He shrugs reading from the tome which reads;

To Sarutobi-sensei for teaching me how to be a man… and for not outing me for my, shall we say, healthy interest in the fairer sex. (You know what I'm talking about guys that know what I'm talking about. Yeah!)

To my lovely female teammate who shall remain unnamed in the case of this book getting the reader killed due to my teachings. You didn't tear my sackie off that time I peeped on you and you caught me. Thanks for that.

To Namikaze Minato for believing in me, respecting the things that I say, and for not telling me that my first book sucked. Thanks kid, you're an all-around good man and a hell of a student. If I ever find one half as good on all fronts as you I'll take him in a heartbeat.

To the letter q for being exotic.

To Sanshouuo no Hanzou for not ending me and my teammates' miserable lives all those years ago on that wretched battlefield near Amegakure. Thanks for that. Without you not killing me this book would never have come into existence.

To broccoli for smelling like farts before you eat it and for being difficult to spell.

To Konohagakure no Sato for recognizing how badass I am, and respecting my sexy sage talents. Also for having hot-springs that are agonizingly easy to peek on, and for having the sexiest women on earth thoroughly populating your shinobi forces to go along with them. (I swear to Kami, it has to be a prerequisite to enter the Academy. They've got to have genealogists screening the little girls to find out which ones will become smoking hot bombshells when they grow up and the ones that do are let right in the door. Nothing less than eights all across the board. No joke.)

Echo chuckles grinning wide this might be fun after all.

Okay, if my actual first foray into the wonderful world of literature is anything to go by then this book will suck in a storytelling sense, which is good because I'm not telling a fucking story, I'm here to fill your obviously empty head with all kinds of smart things. It doesn't matter how I write so long as you understand what I'm writing so I don't have to write like a proper author. By virtue of that, shut your lips and get ready to learn lads and lasses (Who am I kidding? If a girl was actually reading this, she probably dropped this book at the acknowledgements). Pop those bifocals on your faces you blind little brats, it's learning time.

Echo silently nods as if listening to this book while he's reading a look of determination crossing his features

Now if you were to ask anyone that knows better they would tell you that I'm a grade-A bad motherfucking shinobi… although you couldn't since most of those people are dead. If you asked me personally for my honest opinion on myself, I'm nothing special. No natural advantages or presets towards battle, no genius anything. Just a hard-working guy that took advantage of the things provided to him. And this book was written for guys like me. Guys with guts. If you're a little punkass that can't see anything through to the end then you've wasted your time picking this up, go do something easy.

"ECHO UCHIHA AIN'T NO PUNKASS!! BRING IT ON!!!" he shouts out suddenly before blinking realizing he's stood in his outburst quickly taking a seat and burying his nose back into the book

Despite saying all of that, the one thing I know I'm good at, damn good at, is fuuinjutsu. Say what you will about me if you've met me, when I say something about sealing you had better shut the hell up and listen. This is more than scribbling on something and making a hand-seal or two. You will have this ingrained in your head by the time you get through this manual. You will be seeing sealing arrays in your head 24/7, and you will have nightmares about fucking up and mutating yourself with potential backlash. You will make so many brush strokes in practice that you will swear you're giving yourself arthritis by doing this. You'll see things that no one else sees in everyday things because you know the potential each thing will have for sealing. Your head will be filled with the most asinine pipedreams of what you can do with seals and you'll spend years dicking around with a design as a hobby or side project just to toss it when you get bored and find something cooler to work on with seals. Everyone that masters seals does, so you will too.

In this book you will learn all of these things, and in addition to that the life lessons that can only be taught by a man with decades of experience in the field as a seasoned, battle-hardened shinobi. This book will make you a man… even if you're a girl.

You scared yet?

Echo glares in defiance and in his own words 'Kick some literary ass!'

If you're still reading and taking this seriously then you're crazy. The good kind of crazy. The kind of crazy that might be able to finish the things I've got set for you in this book. In other words you're my kind of crazy.

If you can pass the quiz on the coming pages then feel free to partake in the wisdom that lays within the annals of my epic tome. That is, if you pass. This test will be the most widely covering test you'll ever take with questions you won't expect, and questions that you think you won't be able to answer. But it must be done. If you fail then you will be locked out of this book due to a seal I set that will tally your score from your pencil strokes and will take your blood upon completion.

'QUIZ!!!??' He thinks his eyes widening before he sighs preparing himself mentally

You cannot skip the test as the pages after will be blank until the test is completed. You have one shot so don't fuck it up. If you pass I'll be glad to call you my student by proxy.

Good luck.

Echo shoots from his position running across the room to gather a pen in his right hand setting the book down on the desk his eyes staring forward before he audibly gulps and turns the page....Let the test begin.

Every elite program in the ninja world requires one to first pass some sort of test or examination before becoming a member. Now in no way is my book as cool as say, becoming an ANBU, still I have imposed a restriction on my book for those of you that wish to read it. It's pretty simple. Pass and you're golden, fail and you're screwed. Please return this book to where you got it from and walk away from it slowly, looking over your shoulder with a hangdog look expressing sadness and disappointment.

Now if you score above 40 on this test then walk tall my friend, you can partake in the knowledge on the coming pages. If you score between 30 and 40 you've still got a ways to grow, but you can read this book… still, no one can know you're reading this book. If anyone asks you if you read this book you must say, "No I tried, but Jiraiya-sama's epic tome is far beyond my mental comprehension." If you score below 20 points then sorry about your luck, please put my book down, you cannot use it. Sucks for you. Now let's do this. The book will be keeping score, but for your own mental anguish you should do it yourself as well.

'No worries Echo....Just like in the academy.....wait...I was dead last in the academy!!...CRAP!!"

Answer each question to the best of your ability. Leave nothing blank or else the test will not conclude and tally your score. And remember, when in doubt answer the question the way that you think I would, because as we all know I am infallible.

Question #1: Which way is north?
a) Toward the mountains.
b) Over by that lake.
c) Down by the stream.
d) Toward that mangrove forest.

'....What?' Echo blinks before contemplating a second and writing down C 'What kinda stupid question was that..?'

Question #2: You know you are about to get into a full-scale fight against a shinobi that you know is on your level. Your chances of victory are 50-50, nothing more, nothing less. He/She knows that you are coming and is prepared for the fight just as much as you are. You look at your supplies or at the area around you. You have to set the tone for this battle. What do you use to begin?
a) A kunai.
b) Your hands.
c) When you enter the battleground, take note of everything around you that you can possibly be used to Kawarimi with at a moment's notice.
d) Launch your best jutsu right off the bat.
e) Try to start a conversation and make witty banter.
f) Teamwork.
g) None of the above.

Echo blinks and immediately writes 'G' going for the 'I don't think this fight might be important...so I'm getting out while the getting is good!'

Question #3: Rock, Paper, or Scissors?
a) Rock
b) Paper
c) Scissors
d) Volcano

'Volcano...? The hell?' Echo sighs writing down 'C' cause scissors were useful.

Question #4: The leader of your village walks in right now and tells you that he/she wants to promote you and only you alone. You work on a team and you ask him about your teammates and what will become of them. He/She tells you that they aren't cutting it and that they will be left low on the totem pole forever. You are given the option of declining your promotion however, as the leader wants to make sure you think you're ready first. What do you do?
a) Take the promotion and leave your team to take their chances.
b) Ask if you can stick with your team once you get the promotion.
c) Decline the promotion and stay with your team, do your best to get them up to snuff so that eventually you can all be considered for promotions instead of just one at the expense of the others.
d) Stand there and hyperventilate over the choice until you pass out or your village leader walks away taking the choice out of your hands.

'C' Echo writes boldly rolling his eyes at this one

Question #5: The Hokage has the ability to use a crystal ball in his office to observe happenings on the people within Konoha's walls when there is a free moment in the busy schedule of the modern kage. The restrictions to this are the fact that the knowledge of the person's chakra signature for whom you are searching is necessary, and people with the ability to properly hide their own presence from the sight of the jutsu needed to activate the ball can avoid scrutiny. Now with this in mind how would you use this power in your free time?
a) To keep Konoha safe by scanning all points of interest and possible persons of interest that may pose a threat.
b) To keep tabs on that sweet little hottie that you have eyes for.
c) To spy on the women's side of the hot springs.
d) To spy on the men's side of the hot springs.
e) To see if you can check up your nose to ensure that you really don't have a booger and that it was just a hair making your nose twitch.

'C C C C!!!!' Echo writes grinning wide chuckling to himself 'I like this guy..These are my kind of questions'

Question #6: A small company manufactures small metal ninja tools with a fixed cost of 2000 ryo per day and a total of 35000 ryo at a daily output of 200 weapons. Assume the total cost of this function is linear. Find the average cost function.
a) 35000 = 200x + 2000
b) You can't answer because you are desperately trying to find a graphing calculator of some sort.
c) You took this problem to your super-smart friend to get the answer because damned if you know.
d) You have stared at the problem for the last half-hour trying to work it out to no avail.

'C' Echo writes blandly 'Yeah....I'm a Ninja not a mathematician."

Question #7: You step into a battle against Sanshuuou no Hanzo and things don't go quite as planned. How do you respond?
a) The moment you regain consciousness you bolt for the border as fast as your stubby little legs can carry you.
b) Go outside of Hanzo's house and call him out, except this time you use some kind of weapon such as a baton, a broadsword, or a handful of explosive tags duct taped together in a giant ball of apocalypse.
c) Quickly invent some kind of excuse, such as glaucoma, as to why you lost that you can use for the next two or three decades when people ask you why you lost.
d) It just so happened that you didn't get your ass kicked all alone, nope, your team was there to share in the fun. After you wake up from dreamland get into your teammates' faces for getting in your way.
e) Throw your hands in the air and pretend you won. Brag about how you made Hanzo leave you alone all the way back to your hometown.
f) Remain in the area and lick your wounds, taking your defeat on the field of battle like a man.

'A' Echo writes scowling to himself 'Yeah...Again...Getting out while the getting is good'

Question #8: You accompany your sensei who is the current Hokage and your student who is the best damn shinobi you've ever seen to a treaty signing with Iwagakure no Sato. Instead of hashing out the details to the treaty and brokering for peace as you would expect him to do, especially after that student of yours tap-danced on the proverbial nutsack of the Iwa war-machine single-handedly, the Sandaime Tsuchikage spends the entire meeting taking sniping little verbal shots at you and your contingent. You don't want any more bloodshed so you don't just leave and return to war, what do you say to handle the situation?
a) "Tsuchikage-sama if you would please just sign the treaty. The losses on both sides have been far too staggering for us to continue this war any longer. It doesn't serve any purpose to anyone at this point.
b) "You'd better hurry up. I hear the shinobi surplus store nearby is selling lifts for sandals half-off for today only to celebrate the end of the war. You're probably all over that deal huh?"
c) "Yeah Konoha huh… I can see why you hate it. All those trees of ours… so tall and arrogant."
d) "If you sign the treaty I'll give you a shirt for your birthday that reads Mustache Rides: 50 ryo."

'D' Echo writes grinning to himself 'Oh that's funny!!!' is his thought process as he writes grinning wide the Book flashing a bright blue Echo continuing to read gulping to himself

If you've passed the test then congratulations. Feel free to walk tall and read at your leisurely delight. You are my proud-pseudo protégé, good luck with that. Let your light of greatness shine just like the gallant Jiraiya himself! People like us… we've got tiger-blood! If you failed, then sorry for you, hope you enjoyed reading the book so far, please return it from where you got it. Sucks to be you right now!

Echo breathes in before turning the page of the book....And finding more information Echo whoops out loudly leaping on table o the table in his excitement "OH YEAH!!! I AM THE KING!!!!" He finishes that off with a laugh before plopping back down a wide grin on his face

Echo grins sitting back down beginning to read the next page.

So despite the clearly master-level tips and tricks I will be giving you to teach you how to do this, fuuinjutsu is pretty much a self-taught process. Everyone has their own way of getting things down, so you'll eventually find your own way. Hey, eventually you'll get good enough to use the art in the middle of battle, and you'll see why that is so great later. Trust me, it's fantastic.

Echo blinks at this a grin spreading across his face as he pictures himself sealing away a mighty demon of some kind to save several fair princesses 'Oh yeah...Let's do this!'

First of all if you suck at hand-seals you're going to want to bone up on that little practice because a lot of the bigger stuff you'll use will have more than a few so get those fingers loose, you're going to need those digits ready for action (Man that sounded so wrong… or so right. You know what I mean?).

'Bow chicka bow wow' Echo states to himself really wishing his brothers were back just about now.

With our art you can make barriers, you can seal off chakra, but the toughest stuff will have you working with souls. SOULS! Actual living souls!

'....Wait....SOULS!!!!?? THAT'S CREEPY!' For a moment Echo goes pale now picturing him nothing but bones as he's devoured by the Shinigami Echo gulping visibly but shaking that thought from his head

For now however, you're just going to learn how to seal simple objects like clothing or weapons. You've got to learn how to walk before you can run.

Echo let's out a sigh of relief as he continues Fuinjutsu was definitely interesting that's for sure.

And in this case you have to learn how to crawl before you walk. You will be getting the gist of just what it means to seal an object.

Scrolls are the easiest thing to seal things into due to the amount of space allowed to work and the fact that if you mess it up you really won't have any negative consequences for your actions. You should putter around with basic item sealing for a while until you feel confident enough to move on. Practice inscribing the seal array below this passage (Which is just a bunch of kanji so you should really recognize how beginner this step is to learn). When you get it right you can seal and unseal items from the scroll at will. Practice making your own scrolls. Sell them to your friends for a reduced price from what they can get in stores. You could run your own bootleg sealing scroll business and make some pocket change for yourself.

Echo's grin returns his eyes quickly glazing over with the thoughts of his own side business..'Yup....INTERESTING!' He chuckles '..Hmm....I wonder if I can seal something in my arm or something?' Echo thinks that over before that thought is quickly dashed aside by the next passage

DO NOT put this seal on anything else hotshot. That's beyond yours scope of ability unless you would like a kunai bonded with your heart or other vital organs. Think I'm joking? Go ahead and try it. Sealing things on your person is an advanced technique so take things step-by-step until you get that far. Sealing things in your own body should only be done by experts or as a last resort.

Echo gulps again 'Yeah...definitely waiting on that method..'

Seal your clothes or extra supplies that you think you'll want to bring. As a matter of fact seal the stuff that you want to take with you on missions but can't carry in your pack because it wastes space. You could literally bring your entire life with you on the road, no more Spartan living for you!

'WOO YEAH!!! TIME TO LIVE IT UP ON THE BATTLEFIELD!! AWESOME SEALS HERE I COME BRING ME MY CARRY-ON HOUSE!!' Echo fist pump with his right hand his grin widening even further

Now get to practicing, and experiment with certain sealings. The Generic Sealing Technique can be very tricky and effective in the field. Use your imagination. One you get this down and start using it more and more you'll catch my drift, and then you'll really start to see what fuuinjutsu can do… because if sealing a kunai or two is all you're thinking of when you decide to use this jutsu then you need to expand your mind and think a little harder.

Echo blinks and nods standing up and walking from the office leaving a Shadow clone in his wake to hold down the fort while he wanders off to gather the equipment he'll need for this practice while grabbing stacks filled with paper and channeling chakra through them to practice...Which doesn't end well when one of them burst into flames and send Echo out a nearby window.

[Final WC:3,619 Words

2,000 - Fuininjutsu Spec.
1,600 - Chakra Training, +8chakra/+8JP]
Gnome King Zack
Gnome King Zack
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5500

[Fuininjutsu Specialty/Chakra Training.] Empty Re: [Fuininjutsu Specialty/Chakra Training.]

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:18 pm
Approved my good man, and can I say that you are very talented in what you do o.o -applauds-
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

[Fuininjutsu Specialty/Chakra Training.] Empty Re: [Fuininjutsu Specialty/Chakra Training.]

Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:11 am
After a long wait in the E.R from his earlier fall and the acquiring of his 'Training supplies' Echo returns climbing through the window he was blown out of for his earlier efforts, Noting the glares by the janitorial staff Echo offers an apologetic grin and a nod of his head to which the Janitors and handy men sigh and shake their head at. Echo after apologizing to the disgruntled workers walks back into his brother's office and sits down on the couch sliding open his book once more.

Alright now that you have straight enough handwriting to fill out a sealing scroll let's get to the part that you destructive pyromaniac little runts probably started learning fuuinjutsu to learn how to do in the first place. That's right you're going to learn how to make your own exploding tags.

Echo's eyes widen along with his grin his left eye twitching with images of explosions his breathing becoming ragged as his innermost fantasies seem just about to come to light...before with his right hand he slaps himself across the face and shakes his head to compose himself '...I should see a therapist about that...' he resigns later

Are you done grinning and hyperventilating yet? Good. Now make sure you pay attention because if you blow your fingers off it's not my fault.

'.....This book is filled with coincidences...' Echo thinks with a deadpan expression on his face staring at the book

Now use of exploding tags can become a fighting style all its own if you become adept enough with them. You can learn how to do that on your own time though because I couldn't care any less about that. I'm just here to teach you how to make them, I don't care if you use them to say… blow down the walls surrounding the women's side of the hot springs (hint hint), that's your own business.

The amount of blood flowing from Echo's nose at the thought would forever stain the carpet of his brother's office and after two days in the hospital and a blood transfusion Echo returned and kept reading 'This is the second time I've nearly been killed cause of this book...'

First step is easy. Get special strips of paper tags that are made of the same material that sealing scrolls are made of. Regular paper won't work since it can't channel chakra and it wouldn't work in wet environments, and you can't actually use a sealing scroll just in case you dumbasses out there are feeling smart, it has to be the special paper tags… otherwise you'll be filling out the whole scroll with your sealing array if you want more than a little firecracker's amount of an explosion to go off in the center of the scroll.

'....That doesn't sound like a bad idea...'

Of course if you have the skill, knowledge, and the time to prepare an entire scroll with the array needed to actually make the whole damn thing explode… I think I will skip that so that I don't accidentally create the next terrorist bomber criminal.

'Smart move' Echo thinks with a smirk at his Pseudo-Sensei's decision

You need to write the kanji for explode dead center as you know you should place kanji in sealing arrays that require them.

'That all...? Holy crap this will be easy! An worth it!!' Echo's grin widens as he bounces in his seat in excitement before his eyes pan downward again

From there you can write the array out to tweak it in whatever way suits your need. Do you need a confined explosion? You can do that. Do you need it to detonate remotely with a single hand-seal or to detonate on a custom timer? You can do that too.

'Oh man....I can't wait to get started on this...' Echo thinks actually tearing up with joy at the thought of his precious explosives being within his reach

You twisted demolition experts out there should take notice of this. For those of you that know how to blow things up in particular ways you're going to want your space arrays committed to memory for that perfect little signature explosion you're looking for.

'Well then help me get started damn you!!' he thinks getting aggravated as he reads on really wanting to learn how to get all this mastered ESPECIALLY this part

Of course if you're just some punk kid looking to make something go boom then on the next page you'll find the array for a basic exploding tag… you small imagination having runts. If you want to prove you're ready for advanced seal work you'd better at least practice with making special exploding tags, because this is the second easiest thing you're going to learn how to do.

'Explosives are cool....Bigger explosions are better' Echo thinks with a grin

Hell, learn how to make your explosions in the form of a smiley or a hand giving the middle finger. That's a fun way to let your enemies know that they're dead.

'If explosives aren't solving your problems....your obviously not using enough explosives' Echo thinks with a sagely nod now glancing towards the Chakra paper from before and sliding a slip from the table in between the index and middle finger of his left hand. Echo closes his eyes to focus his chakra into the paper hoping to the almighty great Rikudo-Sennin to please not let him go through another window. And the Rikudo almighty strange glowy man that he is...heard Echo's plea and gave him what he wished for, Echo didn't go through the window just as he asked....this time he went through the back wall a floor and THEN a window where he landed heavily on top of a Veggie cart a strange old man screaming loudly to the heavens "MY CABBAGES!!!!" with a look of despair, Echo rose slowly clutching his forehead in his right hand sitting up and standing as he walks back up the stairs towards his book...which he swears now is cursed by his favorite author. "LIKE HELL IS SOME STUPID BOOK KEEPING ME FROM LEARNING THIS DAMN IT!!!" Unfortunately it never occurs to Echo that maybe he's simply using too much Chakra which causes the explosion....Well....He'll learn his lesson eventually in the next chapter of his book.

BOOM!

...For the Sake of the Hokage's mansion...

[1,082. 5 Chakra 5 Jp waiting approval]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:25 am
Approved.

+5 Chakra
+5 JP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum