Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The injured Shinobi Empty The injured Shinobi

Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:47 pm
Dudzi awoke in a hospital in Sunagakure. "Where am I..." thought Dudzi as his eyesight was still a blur and his head hurting from being bashed, bruised and harassed by another shinobi. He tried sitting up but found that he could only move his head. "Damn..." thought Dudzi as he moved his head to the right and saw that there was a bunch of Shinobi lying on the beds next to him. "Why are there other shinobi here" thought Dudzi trying to sit up again. A man walked up to him and looked at him "I see you have awoken...It will take sometime for you to heal up completely so you should just try to relax" said the man as he walked away. Dudzi closed his eyes and had a vision that the shinobi he had saved had left Konohagakure after its destruction. "AAAAHHH!!!" shouted Dudzi as he awoke and sat up. "Huh...I can move wow..." said Dudzi under his breath. He tried to move his legs but found that he still wasn't fully healed. He decided to fall asleep and wait until someone woke him up and tell him to move. Dudzi awoke again this time feeling much better. He found that he had bandages all over his body. He got up and put on his clothes and started to leave.

230 words
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

The injured Shinobi Empty Re: The injured Shinobi

Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:19 pm
Drake had brought Dudzi to the Sunagakure hospital, where he had picked him up from a battle between Drake's ally. Not knowing what had happened, drake saved the boy from being fully killed. The boy was asleep in bed where the doctor came telling him to stay in bed. Other shinobi had lied in bed also, though Drake had sat behind Dudzi's bed where he could not see him. A few minutes passed while dudzi was asleep where drake saw him wake up and putting on his clothes with bandages over his body. Drake then walked up to him, putting his hand on Dudzi's shoulder. Drake had knew his name, since it was recorded from what was left of the Hidden Leaf's hospital department. "Hey Dudzi, I am Drake X. The one who saved you from that battle in the desert" Drake said with a smile on his face. Drake was planning on traning this boy, since he had found out he was a Uchiha. A smart clan, Dudzi would eventually would have been the last of there clan.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:29 pm
"Oh thanks.." said Dudzi as he finished putting on his top. "I owe you my life." said Dudzi as he put his hand out so that Drake could take it "Oh!! and my name is Dudzi Horo Uchiha. I still haven't unlocked my sharingan even after that battle...." said Dudzi as he extended his hand further.
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:36 pm
Drake didn't know much about the hand thing, so he took Dudzi's hand and shaked it gentlly..If dudzi didn't unlock his sharingan then even Drake could push him to his limits. Drake wanted Dudzi to become much stronger and even one day let him join the organazation he is in one day. But, Drake told Dudzi to follow him to the trining grounds in Sunagakure.
Anato Kouga
Anato Kouga
Citizen

Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:49 pm
Anato walked down the hallway of the hospital, dropping off meals to patients - those who could stomach a meal or were allowed to, anyway. This was the life of an apprentice medical ninja. Though she was certified now, she still wasn't particularly trained on the more intricate techniques associated with the art. Still, she was happy to fill her days helping people in simple ways until she was more suited to anything more than minor injury treatment, minor surgery, and anesthetics.

A soft knock at the door containing the patient Raito Yamaki resounded, and she peeked her head in to see if he was awake, only to see him out of bed and getting dressed." Uh, Sir, I don't think that's such a good idea, y-you're not cleared for release yet." the bespectacled girl softly chimed in, coming inside with her meal cart.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum