Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Training Sessions of Dudzi Uchiha Empty The Training Sessions of Dudzi Uchiha

Sun May 27, 2012 11:48 am
Speed Training

It was a sunny day and Dudzi had woken up late. "Ugh...what time is it?" he asked as he was being awaken by the sound of birds and people. He looked at his watch and was shocked at the time. He got dressed and left the building. He sprinted towards the training field and continued until he reached the speed training area. "Well...Here I go." said Dudzi as he ran through punching bags and sticks that move alot and that hurt ALOT."ugh!!" said Dudzi as he got hit in the face by the punching bag. He continued as was getting hit all over his body. When he finished his right arm, left leg, and head all had cuts and were bleeding very badly. "I need to continue..." he said as he went for another round. "Damn!!" said Dudzi as his collapsed after he passed the first object. He crawled away from the training course and sat under a tree and began to rest.

Dudzi awoke to the sound of birds chirping. "I need to go again" said Dudzi as he realized that his hurting body parts wear bandaged. He got up and started the machine again. "lets hope I can at least reach the spinning sticks." said Dudzi as he ran through the course in his mind "First: Fist that hit you, then Spinning fists, then stick that hurt, last but not least the spinning sticks" Dudzi began to run into the course. He dodged the first fist. He jumped over the second. Dodged the third and went on towards the Spinning fists. "Damn" said Dudzi as he got caught off guard and got hit in the chin. He coughed out blood as he dodged the next three fists. He then began to randomly try dodging the sticks and ended up being hit over and over again. When he reached the spinning sicks he knew he was going to fail. He got hit in the face first. Then the legs and last but not least the spinning sticks beat the living soul out of him. When the spinning sticks stopped Dudzi was crawling out again this time the cuts were less sore and he began to get up and start the machine again. he ran in and dodged the fists and went straight to the spinning fists. He dodged all of it with taking no damage. "Well no I just got to beat the sticks!!" shouted Dudzi as he began to dodge the sticks only taking one hit to the face. He continued until he got to the spinning fists. "Lets see I need to dodge ten in a row to classify that I am good enough to stop." said Dudzi under his breath as the first stick juts missed his face. "One" said Dudzi as he dodged a stick that came to his mid-section. "Two!!" said Dudzi as he just dodged the second one. "Thr-" Dudzi was cut off as he got hit in the face and hit the ground hard. "One" said Dudzi as he dodged a stick as he got up. "Two!!" shouted Dudzi as the stick collided with the tree behind him. "Three!!" shouted Dudzi as the stick just missed his bleeding arm. "Yes..Four" said Dudzi as he ducked under another. "Five,Six,Seven" Said Dudzi as he dodged three in one movement. "Eight!!" said Dudzi as he dodged the one that broke. "Nine!!!" shouted Dudzi as he dodged one that was about to hit his foot. "Ten!!!" shouted Dudzi as he dodged the last one. Dudzi jumped over the spinning sticks and went to go turn off the machine. "Yes...I finally beat it!!!" shouted Dudzi after he put off the Machine. He sat down and began to think if he should try the more advanced one. He walked up to the switch and pressed the Expert Mode. He pressed start and ran at the Machine. He dodged the punching and the sticks but it was the spinning sticks which became sharp blades that he was worrying about. "Damn" said Dudzi as the blade cut off his shirt. He dodged about five before he got cut on the face. "AAAH!!!" shouted Dudzi as he dodged one more and turned off the machine. "I think I should wait a little longer before I do that mode" said Dudzi as he bandaged up his cuts and fell asleep.

738 words
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

The Training Sessions of Dudzi Uchiha Empty Re: The Training Sessions of Dudzi Uchiha

Sun May 27, 2012 11:49 am
6 speed, 6 JP
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

The Training Sessions of Dudzi Uchiha Empty Re: The Training Sessions of Dudzi Uchiha

Sun May 27, 2012 11:56 am
+3 Speed and +3 Jutsu Points^ Not 6 and 6 Lol

200 Words per stat point and jutsu point
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue May 29, 2012 7:08 am
Strength Training

Dudzi awoke by the tree that he had fallen asleep by. "I feel like I should train my Strength Today" said Dudzi as he walked to the strength training area. He walked up to the moving boards and the training dummy. He struck the first moving board as the machine began to activate. "Here I go" thought Dudzi as he ran towards the second board and missed. He moved back and sent a kick towards a fast oncoming board. He ran towards one of the dummy's and started punching it with his fists which were starting to bleed.He continued doing this for another five minutes until he kicked the punching bag and started to rest. The scoreboard went up. 10/50 it read. "Damn" said Dudzi as he got ready for round two.

"Round 2" said Dudzi as he ran towards the boards and started to smash them in. He took a short rest then went up against the controlled Dummy. "This Dummy can move attack and defend." said Dudzi under his breath. Dudzi ran towards the dummy and started to attack the dummy all out. The dummy tried to block his attacks but was to slow and the dummy collapsed after 5 punches. He ran at the last dummy and started to attack it with brute force. When he had finished he saw the board go up "25 out of 50!!!" shouted Dudzi as he started from over. He ran up to the boards and went all Hulk like on them. He then ran at the dummy's and started breaking them in. He made his way towards the last dummy and dodged the straw needles that came at him. He then ran at the dummy and broke its straw arm off. and broke it straw head. He saw the board show 50/50. "Finally" said Dudzi as he walked back home. When he reached his home he fell asleep.

321 words
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Tue May 29, 2012 4:26 pm
Approved

+1 Strength

+1 Jutsu Points
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum