Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Spar [Private - No killing] Empty Spar [Private - No killing]

Fri May 25, 2012 4:29 pm
Kio awoken, the sun had hit his face as he opened his eyes, the blast of sun rays was able to enter his house through the window which had nothing covering it. He would push the his blankets off of himself, then slowly sitting up. He would lean his back, backwards as it would make a small snapping sound. This was something he had done most mornings when he woke up. He would take his left arm, and move it up to his eyes. He would begin to wipe his eyes, getting all the sand that most people woke up with in the morning after a nice long sleep.

He would get up, after getting everything he needed, weapons, and more, he would set out. He opened the door, his front door and would take his right leg, and move it forward. He would press it down against the ground, tiredly. He was still tired. As he got all the way outside, he would turn around and close his door. He took some keys out of his pocket and locked his front door.

He set out, towards the village gates. he had decided yesterday that he would set out, to do some traveling. He wasn't going to be gone for too long, only a short trip to Kumo, and maybe some other villages. As he walked out of the village gates, he would sigh out of boredom. He pushed back his blonde hair as he looked up into the sky, no clouds. The sun was sending it's powerful rays right at Kio, the heat made him sweat a little. He would continue, as he walked he had dragged his feet a little in the sand, he was still slightly tired.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Spar [Private - No killing] Empty Re: Spar [Private - No killing]

Fri May 25, 2012 8:15 pm
Gaignun was currently in hiding. Attempting to get away from the law seeking him because of his current rogue status. He disappeared and was just presumed dead so to any public records currently he must be stored as deceased, just how he liked it. He was now no body which fit his tastes just right. He was currently looking for somewhere else to reside because his previous place of residence just got annoying to stay at. He wasn't considering Sunagakure as a new home but he was only stopping by to rest.

He despised the blistering heat of the desert of Sunagakure. He prefer a more frigid temperature. He prefered a cold breeze on his skin but in Sunagakure it was just a large hot beating sun pumping heat onto the desert. He wanted to leave the desert as soon as possible.

His feet was sinking into the sand as if hands were trying to pull him underground. He was also seeing mirages of huts he could hide under for shade. He looked closely and saw a figure up ahead. He was wondering if this person could assist him in locating the Village Hidden in the Sand.

"Hello!" He shouted out to the stranger. "Do you have directions to the nearest village?" he approached himi slowly not trying to provoke him. Only walking up to him as a peaceful strangeer. "I apologize for bothering you but im not too familiar with these parts could you direct me to the closest place of residence so i can rest? I've been walking non stop from the skyscraper village since yesterday."
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Sat May 26, 2012 10:34 am
He would sigh, as he continued to lift his tired left arm up, and move his left hand towards his forehead just to push back his hair, over and over again. As he continued to walk, his hair would continue to fall back down about down to the top of his eyes. Soon enough, he grew tired of pushing up his hair, and just let it hang down. His feet dragged in the sand as he walked, he was still a bit tired. He soon would see someone, 'Hello' The person had shouted seemingly at Kio, 'Do you have the directions to the nearest village?' the random person that Kio had encountered asked, Kio continued to walk up to him. 'I apologize for bothering you but i'm not too familiar with these parts could you direct me to the closest place of residence so I can rest? I've been walking non stop from the skyscraper village since yesterday.' As Kio walked up, he said "Well, hello there. I am Kio Origoma, the nearest village is Sunagakure, just that way, not too far from here, just a short walk."

Kio was getting bored, as he was waiting not even a second for the man's reply. The man he was talking to seemed like a shinobi, Kio got the idea of a quick spar before heading out for some traveling. "Hmm..." He said, quietly to where the other person most likely wouldn't hear him, "Would you like a quick spar?" He said, hoping to have a little fun before heading out for some traveling to Kumogakure.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat May 26, 2012 11:58 am
Gaignun nodded as the man explained directions to Sunagakure. He noticed the man to be quite unusual from people he normally saw. He always noticed him to be shinobi status which made him a bit uncomfortable because even though he was thought to be dead. He was still a missing nin and he could recongize him from any wanted signs that were posted.

"Why thank you. Its just everything out here looks so similar. Its just sand for miles I don't know how to navigate in these conditions." He gasped out because of the scorching heat that was attacking him from the giant orange and yellow orb in the sky.

"Spar? Why sure. I'm a bit rusty from not fighting in such a long time but I guess I'm up for a little training." Gaignun said with a smile as he stepped back and got into his usual stance. With fists up in his face while steady jumping off the ground slightly to stay quick on his feet. "Let's go. Come at me."
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Sat May 26, 2012 2:00 pm
Kio would sit there, after asking the man if he would want a quick, simple spar. He was already thinking of a battle plan, he currently had five paper bombs however he didn't want to kill this man, it was only a spar. Yes, that one, a nice simple plan it is indeed.. He had thought to himself, inside his head. He had already come up with a nice, good plan, in his opinion it was good anyways. However others may consider this a bad battle plan. But then Kio would notice, the man had not even accepted the spar challenge yet. [i]Hmm....[i] He thought yet again, thinking over his battle plans, getting a little too carried away with some and trashing them due to killing would have been involved. He still didn't want to kill this man, however, looking at the man made him seem rather familiar, like he was supposed to kill the man. However nothing came in his mind on who the person was, would have probably helped Kio remember the man if he had mentioned his name but, meh he thought.

'Why thank you. It's just everything out here looks so similar. Its just sand for miles I don't know how to navigate under these conditions.' The man would say, "No problem" Kio would reply, waiting for the man's reply on the spar. 'Sure? Why not. I'm a little rusty from not fighting in such a long time but I guess im up for a little training.' Kio heard, "Alright then, let's begin" He said, jumping back performing a few hand signs. He continued to jump back until he was at a distance to where the man would have to run if he wanted to catch up, at that time Kio would finish his hand signs, and a poof of smoke would surround him. When the smoke cleared, there were five people standing there. Four of them were shadow clones, one was the original. Kio had made the shadow clones out of the only element release he had. Two of the four clones, on the side would dash forward, one in front of the other. The first one would continued to run, with the second one right behind him. As he got close enough to the man he would jump into the air, and fall to the ground landing on his right foot, his right leg bent while his right was all the way out to the side of him, he would begin to swing it at the man in front of him. The second one would jump up, landing softly on the first one's shoulders and then jumping again as there was no damage to the first one. The second one flipped forward, his left leg out all the way.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat May 26, 2012 2:28 pm
Gaignun looked forward at him as he prepared for battle as he smirked. Let's see what this guy is capable of. I'm gonna have to use intelligence over brawn for this fight seeing how I haven't fought in so long. But then again I have a trick up my sleeve. Gaignun pondered as he saw the man back up and start hand signs as he stuck his hand out to the side.

When the two clones ran toward him he quickly formed two orbs of chakra into his palms as the clones approached. As soon as one leaped in the air toward him. He launched one of the orbs in his direction. Then while the second clone was leaping he would toss the other orb in his direction attempting to knock him out of the sky.
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Sat May 26, 2012 2:59 pm
As the first clone would leap into the air, an orb would be shot at it. Curiosity had filled Kio's mind, he wasn't sure about this technique. He had never seen a technique like it, could it be unique to him and him only? It may be possible that it was also a kekkei genkai. He just got it out of his head, as the first clone would land it would duck avoiding the first orb. The second clone jumped into the air, after the org had flown over the second clone, high over it. It jumped up, and another orb was fired, the second clone would land on the first clone's shoulder and then jump up, over the second orb. The second orb flew over the first clone's head, and passed not harming the first clone.

The first clone's attack would successfully hit, it had leg swept the man. As the man would fall over, the clone flipping over the first clone, the second clone would have it's foot head down towards the man's body, it's attack would also his. The second clone pushed the man to the ground, forcing itself into another jump, the second clone would flip backwards and land behind the first clone. The second clone jumped back as the first clone also jumped back, only a few feet away from the man however. Kio sat there with his other two clones, a tad bit far away from the fight between his two clones made up of his element release and the man he had randomly met. Kio, and the other two clones waiting farther from the battle would take out a book, and begin to read.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun May 27, 2012 7:12 am
Gaignun hit the ground due to the leg sweep. However when the second clone fell downward attempting to stomp him he surrounded the area the blow would connect with chakra to protect against the blow. Gaignun still felt a majority of the force and groaned in pain. Gaignun quickly stood back up and looked at the man as he cursed his lack of techniques outside of his kekki genki.

Gaignun looked at all of the clones and the man in front of him as he put his hand out and formed a spear out of pure chakra as he smiled and pointed it at the man and his clones in front of him.

"Lucky shot." He muttered as he stood in place waiting for thim to approach him as he twirled his spear on the defense.
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Sun May 27, 2012 11:05 am
Hmm.... He thought, as he watched the man get hit by his clone's attacks. He would sigh, looking back down at his book. The sun would continued to shoot down it's rays through the clear sky and onto the desert area, it was still hot outside. Kio put away his book, along with his clones. One of the three, a clone held up a 'ram' hand sign, and with nearly untrace-able speed appeared behind the man, bent down on the ground. Kio and his other clones charged at the man, as the clone from behind the man would leg sweep him.

As Kio got closer to his clone the had first leg sweeped the man, he would jump up onto it's shoulders, then jump forward into a front flip, keeping his left leg out all of the way. [Short, sorry]
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun May 27, 2012 11:11 am
Gaignun saw as one of the clones quickly disappeared. Huh? Gaignun used pure reaction in common since to turn around to face his opponent but he was already leg swept again which was really starting to annoy him. He fell to the ground and looked to see the other clones charging toward him as the clone stood above him.

Gaignun had to rethink his strategy about fighting this man seeing how defense wasn't working out and he was clearly out numbered and out matched. But first he needed to elimnate the clones to equal the odds.

Gaignun with his spear still in hand he twirled it in a circle aiming to hit the clone standing above him and then tried to get up and thrust his spear forward to hit any approaching clones.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum