Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

What we do when we're bored(Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: What we do when we're bored(Private)

Sun May 13, 2012 10:27 am
"sorry I didn't hear that last part. I look kinda what? Dangerous, mysterious, dashing, handsome, like a clown?" He didn't know where that last one come from, but he felt like adding it. He perfectly heard what she said, but he wanted her to be a little bit loader. He could tell she was a shy girl, and he found that cute. He just wanted her to be just a tad bit more assertive.

He just hope that she never learned of his true nature. She was too innocent to take advantage of. Even if Vash wanted her.
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5400

What we do when we're bored(Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: What we do when we're bored(Private)

Sun May 13, 2012 10:39 am
Koneko looked down then back at Vash. She wondered for a moment if he could hear her or if he was messing with her. "I said you were... cute..." She said a little bit louder then last time. "I said you were cute..." She mumbled.
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen

Sun May 13, 2012 11:02 am
"Well your cuter Koneko." He Step up next to her and cupped her cheek. he turned her face towards his so they were locking eyes. He could see she was scared a little by his action. he leaned down, they're lips coming closer. Only inches apart. Then he stopped, and made his way up. He stopped and placed a small kiss on her forehead. Then he pulled away and gave her a sad smile.

"Even if I find you attractive, We still live in different worlds. There's a reason I don't have a home, and why I travel so much. I'm a missing-nin. I'll understand if you want to leave now, but I won't hurt you." He then stepped away from her. giving her all the space she needed.
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Sun May 13, 2012 11:20 am
Koneko's hear raced. It was so fast, it felt like it was about toburst out of her chest. They were only inches away when she wab about to shock him. But before she could he pulled back. She was confused and relieved at the same time. Then he kissed her on the forehead. Her whole body froze.

Koneko pulled herself together. "Your are a... missing nin?" It took a moment for her to process what that meant. Then she remembered what that was. In school she learned something about them. "You ran away... from your village? But w-why?" She wasn't sure thats what a missing nin was but that was her best guess.
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen

Sun May 13, 2012 11:29 am
"Well technically I didn't run away. You see the leader of my village sent an order to kill me. Seeing as I like living, I had to leave. I tied myself to a tree while a tornado was bearing down on me while being chased by ninja from my village. I was hoping they would think I died that night, but it seems people know I'm still alive. Although you're the first person I told this story to." He was glad she hadn't left yet. So he still had a chance to befriend her.
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Sun May 13, 2012 2:28 pm
Koneko looked down. She realized maybe she shouldn't have asked him. "It must be pretty lonely, huh?" Koneko pulled out her sketchpad and ripped out the picture she drew of him. "Here... It's not much. But it might be better then being all alone with nobody to talk to. I mean! I shouldn't assume you don't have someone to talk to its just-" She realized she was rambling and stopped. "Sorry..." Koneko handed him the drawing.
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen

Sun May 13, 2012 6:20 pm
Vash took the drawing of him, and looked it over. He then folded it and placed it inside one of his jacket pockets. "You have nothing to be sorry about. It's not like you know if I have others. Plus I wouldn't call any of the people I talk with friends. More like... polite sociopaths. You are probably the first person I met who didn't want to hurt me in some way. So you have nothing to be sorry for."
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Sun May 13, 2012 6:32 pm
Koneko's fron turned into a faint smile. She felt a little better but she also thought he was just trying to be polite. But then again, he didn't need to be polite he is a missing nin. He could just kill her and run away and nobody would notice. But he was not like that. "So... where are you going to next?"
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen

Sun May 13, 2012 6:44 pm
"That's a good question. Where will the great Vash Nakamura go next in his great journey, and do what ever missing-nin do? I don't know, I might go looking for the Snake contract. So finding ryuchi cave might be on my list of things to do. other then that, I got nothing. So if you want I can stay with you for little while longer." Vash then went back to lying under the tree he was at before Koneko fell out of a tree. He watched to see what she would do. His eyes traveled up and down her body for a moment. Enjoying the view he had of her standing in the forest with no one around.
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Sun May 13, 2012 6:48 pm
Koneko watched Vash examine her. She blushed a bit, then moved her hand towards him. She quickly pulled back and kept it close to her body. Once she got the courage she took a step towards him. "Let me go with you! I can't stand this village. And your the only... the only one i want to talk too..." She looked to him waiting to see his reaction.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum