Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Journey To Mastery [TRANING PT2] Empty Journey To Mastery [TRANING PT2]

Sat May 12, 2012 2:21 pm
Onyx and Nasuke were travelling to the next secret spot of Missing-Nins. It had seem as though Nasuke was becoming like Onyx as he was travelling everywhere a Missing-Nin would go. Yumi followed secretly behind them. Meanwhile, near the Gates of Kirigakure, Hades was leading the enforcers of Kirigakure with "Hell's Eye." This sacred art was the bloodline of Nasuke Neuroki. However, at the time, Hades knew how to use it better.

The First Mission- Mass Destruction!

"Nasuke..." Onyx began to speak, "Look below you...there are a clan of ninjas down there. Like me, they are Missing-Nins. They work for Hades."

"How do you know this?" Nasuke questionned.

"Look at their eyes...dripping blood with the mark of hell engraved in their eyes. They are bleeding because they can't handle the power. This makes them unstable...just like YOU in the past."

"So what should I do?" Nasuke asked, "There are dozens of them!"

"Take them all out..." Onyx murmurred, "I know you can do it. I can sense the power of fear and natural darkness within you. When you fought Hades, your father barely supported you. It was your supreme knowledge that took out Hades."

Nasuke dropped into a tree branch near the Missing-Nins. It had seemed as their bodies began to become full beings of darkness. They were becoming two-faced; one side as a demonic shinobi, and the other as a predator. Onyx was correct, they couldn't handle the power. Therefore, Nasuke appeared before them.

"So!" Nasuke shouted, "It seems as though Hades is controlling you huh?! What a joke..."

Since Nasuke's fight with Mimoku, he found his perfect goal to obtain victory. Make your opponent hesistate, strike him with fear, them kill him. As Nasuke thought, the demonic shinobis turned to them, mad as ever. All of them began to charge. Before Nasuke made a move, he quickly examined them. Their whole bodies became more demonic by the minute...claws were growing in their hands, and their jutsus weren't even suitable for them.

"Shadow Style: Doppelgagner Jutsu!" Nasuke declared. Then, Nasuke began to make a combo. Both the Doppelgagner and Nasuke called "Shadow-Clone Jutsu!" Twenty Shadow-Clones appeared before the opposing ninjas. Nasuke continued as the dozens of ninjas kept on charging with killer instincts, 12-by-12. "Let's go! Kage no Eikyō Jutsu!" Three 30-foot bolts of dark flares came striking at the opposing ninjas. Each bolt hammered a dozen shinobi to trees, killing them. Onyx was impressed.

"Nice show...Nasuke! Keep it up!"

For the first time in ages, Nasuke became very fond of himself. His chakra was running low, but with his Doppelgagner, he could still take out the remaining 36 shinobi.

"Nasuke!" the Doppelgagner shouted, "Allow me..." The doppelgagner disappeared, but allowed Nasuke's chakra to restore itself. Nasuke was now left with his remaining twenty Shadow-Clones. He made another combo- one that he thought would take the remaining half out.

"Shadow Style: Shadow-Ball Jutsu!" Nasuke cried. The opposing shinobi, except the leader, began to laugh as it was only 8 feet tall and an E-Ranked jutsu. "I wouldn't laugh if I were you..." Nasuke smiled. Nasuke secretly called a technique out, one that was very impressive to do for a Genin. Transformation was the technique. Not only had Nasuke managed to transform the Shadow-Clones, but he had managed to transform them into the jutsu that he created, the Shadow-Ball!

"Strike them down!" Nasuke screamed maniacally. As the twenty 8-foot Shadow Balls of dark flames began to fall on the Missing-Nin brotherhood, the Shadow-Balls merged together, creating a 160-foot Shadow Ball.

"Amazing!" Yumi said, shocked from a far distance. The ball of dark flames was gigantic, it was almost like Nasuke changed an E-Ranked jutsu to an A-Ranked Jutsu, or possibly beyond!

35 out of the 36 remaining shinobi bursted into flames, dead. A heavy amount of smoke cleared, and Nasuke couldn't believe a survivor remained from his superior tactic.

"NO WAY!" Nasuke cried, "How did you manage to..." Nasuke interrupted himself by looking at the survivor, the leader of the clan. His name was Daides, a rival of Nasuke's back when he lived in hell. "I am Hades' son!" he shouted, "I saw his death earlier, and you were responsible for it! I will not forgive you!" This man was small, but vicious. Both eyes contained the powers of the "Hell's Eye," and surprisingly, Daides could control them both. He pulled out two swords, both filled with extreme darkness, and began to swing at Nasuke. "Feel my wrath and pain!" he cried. "This is what happens when you kill my father!"

"NASUKE!" Onyx shouted, "He is too dangerous, let me handle this!"

"NO!" Nasuke shouted back, "This is MY fight, I can take him." Onyx thought that Nasuke would take him out with his two summoning scrolls, he was wrong. Nasuke pulled out two swords as well.

"I am going to show you who the better man is, in any type of fight...DAIDES!" Daides became hesistant from this statement. He could see the rage forming inside Nasuke's body. He was beginning to feel his pain and suffering. However, he didn't hold back. "Shadow-Style: Dark Excalibur-SUMMONING JUTSU!" A huge warrior with a mighty 40-foot sword stood behind Daides.

"HAHAHA!" Daides chuckled, "There is no way you can..." This time, Daides interrupted himself as he saw Nasuke jump at the warrior, swiping away swiftly and harshly. The warrior could not handle it. "Shadow Art: Enraged Shadows!" Nasuke screamed. This was Taijutsu, the only one that Nasuke contained. Nasuke's speed of slashing became four times as fast as his original, and the strikes increased with every slash. In a matter of seconds, the warrior feel, internally bleeding to death.

"Your turn..." Nasuke smirked at Daides. Nasuke charged so fast at Daides, it was like a ninja coming at a turtle, Daides couldn't even see it coming. "DIE!" Nasuke cried as he pierced Daides in the heart.

"I'm...sorry...Hades..." Daides said silently as he fell to the ground, dead. Shortly after, Onyx dropped by, taking Daides' dead body. He had plans for it.

"Excellent job!" Onyx smiled under his mask, "I can see your skills of darkness increasing already..."

Nasuke was so fond of himself, he didn't even reply to Onyx, for he knew that he could take the people of hell now, including the true Hades.

"There's Yumi!" Nasuke yelled in joy. "Take me there quickly!"

"Alright...as you wish..." Onyx smirked, expecting this as he planned to go to his private hideout that Nasuke would soon arrive to.

"Nasuke...you have returned!" Yumi smiled with joy, hugging Nasuke.

Nasuke became a little disappointed. "Yumi..." Nasuke murmurred, "I left your dad in peace and managed to erase my old memories, but someone killed him, and I know who..." Yumi began to cry "WHO IS IT?!" Yumi miserably cried. "That information is classified..." Nasuke replied, also in sorrowful thoughts, "Giving you his name would only put you in danger, I will kill him though I promise you. Now let's go...back to Kirigakure, you look like you need to rest." Nasuke tried bringing a pursuit of happiness out of Yumi, for he loved her. He quickly carried her to her dorm in Kirigakure, and disappeared into the air silently so no high class villagers would spot him.

Hades looked up at Nasuke as he left. Nasuke saw the possessed villagers, so he did his Shadow-Ball Technique on them, killing them all. Hades didn't make a move, but rather smiled. He wanted Nasuke to become more powerful, so that he could gain more power when he killed him. On the other hand, he didn't realize Nasuke's new mission.

Nasuke fled to open areas in the darkness. He made up his own mission "Killing the Servants of Hades." If he could achieve this...the war between Hades the Nemesis and Nasuke would start.

"NASUKE!" a stranged voice called out

"Who is this?" Nasuke asked.

"Your father..." the voice replied, "Take this mask...I have restored it for you...use it to achieve victory!"

This is when Nasuke's father disappeared again, this time, for good.

"I will not disappoint you...father..."
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Journey To Mastery [TRANING PT2] Empty Re: Journey To Mastery [TRANING PT2]

Sat May 12, 2012 4:19 pm
Battle #2- Nasuke vs The Summoners of Hades

Nasuke was continuing his journey, disobeying Onyx for a reasonable excuses. Onyx wanted Nasuke to stay healthy and strong for the big battles, but Nasuke felt like it was more important to engage in several smaller battles than one large one in order to master the darkness. Villagers were on a rampage as Hades was still disguised as Mimoku, who now reported to the other Kages of Kirigakure that Nasuke had taken out the enforcers on his tail.

Nasuke kept on hunting down different ninja in order to seek out the ones that served Hades. Going into Missing-Nin territory surprisingly became difficult for Nasuke. Different beings of darkness would approach Nasuke and fight him even before he reached the servants of Hades. This could potentially be part of Hades' plan. In fact, Nasuke guaranteed it was. Nasuke had to fight off dozens of shinobi in order to seek out Hades' minions. He finally reached his spot...

"Let's see what's going on here..." Nasuke thought to himself. Giant creatures were shown everywhere in this particular area. The odd thing about this tribe was...their creatures could unify. That's right, Nasuke could see different formations being declared to make the creatures bigger and bigger, increasing stats by the minute. This was gonna be a difficult fight, but Nasuke still approached them, but this time with a new look. Nasuke put on the mask of his father. Just like in the hideout, the mask made Nasuke see the weak spots on all the creatures summoned. Also, he could see through the beings of darkness; he could encounter the thoughts, feelings, and sources of power they controlled.

"Who the hell are you?!" The summoners shouted, "You don't belong here! Evacuate this area, or suffer our punishments of death!"

Obviously, Nasuke ignored this, so Nasuke and the team of summoning shinobi engaged in battle. Nasuke was expecting more charging tactics from the shinobi he fought, but these ones had thorough knowledge of what they were doing. Only three summoners were possessed by Hades, but they were mighty, even though their souls were taken over.

"Shadow Style: Demon's Ghost Scythe- SUMMONING JUTSU!" The first summoner called.

"Shadow Style: Diablo's Sword- SUMMONING JUTSU!" The second summoner called.

"Shadow Style: Nero: Master of Oblivion- SUMMONING JUTSU!" The leader called, finishing the combo.

The three summons merged, giving Nero extreme sources of Taijutsu. The scary part was, this wasn't all the shinobi had. Tied around them revealed three summoning scrolls, which meant that they could summon 3 creatures each, making this a crazy ride for Nasuke.

"Shadow Style: Nightmare's Soul-SUMMONING JUTSU!" The first summoner declared.

"Shadow Style: Diablo's Relic: Soul Absorption-SUMMONING JUTSU!" The second summoner called.

"Shadow Style: Knight of Pain- SUMMONING JUTSU!" The third summoner called.

The second set of creatures combined again, making two giant gods of darkness. To give the summoners some time, other than to overkill, they had the two gods strike.

"Shadow Style: Shadow-Claw Jutsu!" Nasuke declared. With this, Nasuke could give himself some time by swiping away at the two gods, slightly damaging them and having them back off. Next, Nasuke declared his first combo.

"Shadow Style: Doppelgagner Jutsu!" Nasuke announced as his first call.

"Shadow-Clone Jutsu!" Nasuke shouted as the second maneuver. With this combo, Nasuke stopped to realize that the gods were powerful, so he had to take a risk.

"Kage no Eiyou Jutsu!" Nasuke cried as the last part of his combo. Sixty 30-foot bolts of darkness and flames were created as Nasuke made his Transformation Technique as well. This managed to strike down the two gods, killing them. However, in the process, the chakra overcame Nasuke, having him drop on his knees in pain. Luckily the impact was so great, it managed to kill two of the summoners as well. Unfortunately, like always, the leader survived, and had a very suicidal plan.

"Reincarnation!" the leader screamed as the chakra also overcame him, but killing him unlike Nasuke. The two gods were still reborn, and in the process, Hades had given the leader a plan. He put the soul of the Diablo in the leader of the summoners, so the gods AND the Diablo were now included in the fight.

"DAMN...DAMN IT!" Nasuke cried in misery, as he began punching the ground. Oblivion and Nero both sacrificed themselves to give the Diablo an ultimate jutsu.

"MASTER SHADOW STYLE: ULTIMATE DARK NOVA BLITZ!" the Diablo shouted diabolically as an unescapable pulse of darkness was heading straight for Nasuke. The pulse was the size of the battle area, which meant that Nasuke either would stop it, or die in the most painful way possible.

"Goodbye Nasuke..." Nasuke murmurred to himself as he looked up with his mask at the blitz. Suddenly, Nasuke could see the Diablo right through the darkness, and struck fear into his eyes, finding his weak spot. Nasuke smirked and made a new combo.

"DOPPELGAGNER, LEND ME STRENGTH!" Nasuke shouted. The doppelgagner did as he was told, giving Nasuke enough strength to pull one last, intense move.

"SHADOW-CLONES! CHARGE AT THE BLAST!" The Shadow-Clones ALSO did as they were told, throwing themselves at the heavy blast, at least with small shadow balls of dark flares in each of their hands. As Nasuke expected, it could not exceed the blow, but managed to take out a small fraction of the blast, which gave Nasuke 1 SECOND to make a move. This is all Nasuke needed.

"Sacred Mask...lend me strength" Nasuke told himself. The artificial red eye in the mask began to glow, triggering darkness in Nasuke's soul. This time, an extreme collision was about to unfold. The winner would be decided on who's blast would fade away first.

"THIS IS THE END!" Nasuke screamed as his inner confidence grew stronger, increasing his power. The red eye glowed more and more as inner feelings grew.

"RYU KAGE NO EIYOU JUTSU!" Nasuke screamed. The impact was so strong as Nasuke had put his whole heart and soul into the jutsu. The ultimate collision occurred. Both impacts were so strong, Missing-Nins away from the area died from the impact. The blast was even, and the Diablo became so hesistant and frightened as he had nothing else to do. Nasuke called one last jutsu before he passed out from the impact.

"Shadow Style: Shadow Claw Jutsu!" Two Shadow Claws were now equipped to Nasuke's hands, allowing him to grasp his gigantic jutsu, and move it further and further to the Diablo's position. The power got so heavy, that with the grip, the Diablo's jutsu finally wore off, and the impact was launched at him.

"IMPOSSSSIBBBLLLLEEEEE!!!!!" The Diablo screamed, disappearing from existence...forever.

Nasuke passed out on the ground. Then, Onyx showed up. Shockingly, he was happy. Even he expected death from this battle. Onyx took Nasuke away, and put him into a nearby cave.

"Knowledge...Power...Potential...and Confidence...this is what makes an ultimate shinobi..." Onyx said to himself.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat May 12, 2012 9:43 pm
One Day of Peace! Hades' Curse!

Nasuke woke up, deep inside a dark cave after his major fight. He was in pain, for he used his full strength in that battle. He could not move. Luckily, he was surrounded by some warm candles, and comfy sheets laid on top of him. Then, before him, Onyx appeared.

"Finally awake huh?" Onyx smiled under his mask, "You should be more careful next time..."

"Careful?! I was protecting my life!" Nasuke replied.

"You don't understand. The fact that you survived impressed me. However, the fact that you don't understand the powers and logic of darkness disappoints me."

Onyx was being very serious and strict to Nasuke for the first time. Nasuke could tell although Onyx normally did not care about the human world, he had some care for him. He didn't want to lose him as an opportunity, or have him be sent back to hell for eternal suffering. He wanted to make sure Nasuke was at his best, so he could continue to command and conquer.

"The powers of darkness are wondrous...beautiful I should say." Onyx added, "But there also comes a time where they can be deadly, even to the controller. The powers of darkness aren't like any other jutsu. Sure fire, wind, and those other basic jutsus come from inside the body, but this darkness comes from the deep feelings of the human heart. If you burst in anger, the darkness will haunt you, and soon, kill you."

From this point on, Onyx gave Nasuke a chance to think. Nasuke had to continue to think about his future, his path in life, his nature as a shinobi; a Missing-Nin. Nasuke needed to learn that beings of darkness need to control their feelings. Beings of darkness need to act dull, emotioness if you will. Pain and suffering needs to be nothing worth their time.

Nasuke looked at his skin. The seal still remained, strong as ever. Nasuke could see the light and dark side of the seal clearly. The only question is, what is it sealing? Then, Nasuke looked at his arms. His left arm contained the Sacred Arts of Darkness. The right arm had changed. The right arm had changed to Sacred Arts of Purity. With these two arts, Nasuke would complete his shinobi ways. Finally, Nasuke noticed that his cloak was no longer there. It had seemed as if Nasuke's power exceeded the barriers of his cloak. After Nasuke realized this, another glow occurred. This time, it was painful.

"Uggh!" Nasuke struggled, "What the hell is happening?!" Onyx thought about Nasuke's encounter with Hades. He remembered something that even Nasuke didn't notice during his battle with Hades. Before the weak version of Hades died, he put a curse on Nasuke. Hades named this curse after himself, "Hades' Curse." Nasuke began to feel a weird feeling. He looked at himself and realized that his body was changing. First, it changed to Onyx. Then, it changed to Hades. Finally, it changed back to Nasuke. Pain started to envelope in Nasuke's soul.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!!!" Nasuke screamed. Onyx pulled out a kunai blade and stabbed Nasuke's hand, then pulled the blade back out.

"See?" Onyx stated, "All you have to do is control the pain, and you can command and conquer! Look at your new skill, Hades' Curse. You now have the power of body-shifting. That can really help you get to your goal. You see, Nasuke, as I see you everyday, I notice you becoming stronger and stronger, using different jutsus, eliminating more and more enemies by the day, and finally, growing as a being of darkness. Sooner or later, you will have enough skill to open that seal and release your sacred powers."

"My sacred powers?" Nasuke asked.

"Yes." Onyx answered, "In other words. your bloodline. Look at this book. I found it when your cloak disappeared."

Nasuke examined the book. Here in this book, every name of the dead ones that Nasuke experienced in his life were enlisted in this book, also containing these powers. Nasuke was shocked with what he was seeing. The fact that his bloodline was this strong and mysterious, it made Nasuke feel very fortunate. Nasuke closed the book, only to discover its title, the "Death Note."

"This book seems very classified." Nasuke stated, "We should keep it somewhere safe."

"I agree." Onyx responded, "Now that you're healthy again, let's pack up, and move out!"

Nasuke and Onyx began to travel to a mysterious place known as the "Uncharted Island." As the two soared through the wind, they saw that no one was lurking around the area. Things seemed strange, too strange. Therefore, the two investigated the area.

The island was completely empty, so the two had to build shelter.

"This will be easy..." Onyx smiled. Ice crystals began to form a house. Nasuke helped out by giving it some warmth with some shadow flares.

"What about food?" Nasuke questionned.

"Hahaha, look around you!" Onyx smiled.

Nasuke looked around. He discovered that there was a jungle, and beautiful seas. Nasuke could experience new life here. Onyx was impressed with what he accomplished.

"NASUKE!" A voice shouted.

"Hello?" Nasuke answered.

"It's me...Yumi!" The voice replied.

Indeed it was her. Yumi Tsunayda managed to find Nasuke and Onyx on this island. Onyx would have asked her to leave, but he realized he coukl make a great, separate community here. Therefore, Onyx built two more houses for Nasuke and Yumi, both supplied with all the stuff that the three needed for survival.

"Now we rest!" Onyx shouted, happy to see Nasuke all settled in.

"Alright!" Nasuke and Yumi replied with excitement.

A new journey was about to embark. The Journey to Mastery...
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun May 13, 2012 11:27 am
Showdown! Nasuke vs Onyx and Yumi!

Nasuke and Onyx were beginning to take complete advantage of the island. At the seas, they would catch fish, especially Yumi with her water jutsu. At the jungle, they would collect fruit. At the mountains, they would train. And finally at the beach, they would relax after a day's worth of work. The only thing missing was Onyx. Onyx would secretly go to an area far away from Nasuke and Yumi to think about his project. He knew that Nasuke was now settled, but he didn't want his powers to exceed his being. Therefore he made a test.

As Nasuke and Yumi travelled back to their homes, they saw Onyx starring at them. Something was up. He was looking at Yumi as if she could be a useful subject, and was looking at Nasuke as an opponent. That's right, a showdown was about to take place.

"Nasuke, meet me on top of the mountain at midnight." said Onyx, not explaining a thing, "...and you, Yumi, meet us there as well please."

The two felt like they had no choice, as Onyx was the toughest guy there, so they kept his word. The three went into their houses to rest. Everyone slept except Nasuke. Nasuke knew this would be a tough challenge, so he had to make new plans. He knew Onyx watched his fights, so Onyx knew about his combos, jutsus, and power. The only thing that even Onyx didn't know about was Nasuke's knowledge and pride. Nasuke took out the Death Note. He asked himself "Will this really work?" The Death Note was always a questionnable thing. So many names were written in this book. Nasuke would not know if he could control other's powers, even if he did master his darkness at first. He continued to think until the call came out.

"The time has come!" Onyx shouted. Yumi woke up and Nasuke quickly exited his house. They stopped at the bottom of the mountain. "Your first assignment is to fight while climbing up this mountain, at the same time." Onyx continued, "The first one to fall loses. Yumi, you are my teammate in this assignment, so if you win this challenge, we will have to undergo some punishments for Nasuke." Onyx was dead serious about his statement, and Nasuke knew.

Yumi and Nasuke began to climb up the mountain to the destination that marked where they would fight. Nasuke knew there was more to this assignment than simply fighting Yumi. Nasuke understood every word Onyx said better than anyone else. He knew he would not only have to fight Yumi, but Onyx as well. Therefore, he played it easy with Yumi.

"Shadow Style: Doppelgagner Jutsu!" Nasuke declared.

"Shadow-Clone Jutsu!" Nasuke declared once again. This time, 40 Shadow-Clones had appeared.

"Shadow-Style: Shadow-Ball Jutsu!" Nasuke declared for the final time. "Transformation!" 40 Shadow-Balls were now in place.

"Finally, Shadow-Claw Jutsu!" Nasuke shouted. Nasuke took the claws to grab the 40 Shadow-Balls, and threw them rapidly at Yumi. Yumi could not escape, so she quickly called a forfeit. Nasuke moved on.

"Now!" Onyx called out, "Since Nasuke won, he will have to follow me, to the top of the mountain!" Nasuke knew something was up, obviously Onyx planned a more difficult challenge. They swiftly moved to the top of the mountain.

"Begin the showdown!" Onyx shouted. Nasuke had to think, for Onyx was a lot more powerful than Yumi. However, Nasuke remembered, a true shinobi never takes in any bad feelings, so he stood there.

"Ice..." Onyx was interrupted by Nasuke's quick Shadow-Chain Jutsu. Nasuke grabbed the chain and used it to grab the ice crystal that appeared. He then stabbed Onyx with it. Nasuke smirked, for Onyx had disappeared.

"Substitution!" Nasuke chuckled, "Very nice...Shadow-Clone Jutsu!" This was a decoy as the Shadow-Clones immediately charged at Onyx. Little did Onyx know, Nasuke made more than his fight with Yumi. 40 Shadow-Clones appeared, charging at Onyx, while 20 more were made, standing next to Nasuke. "Shadow Style: Doppelgagner Jutsu!" Nasuke was not done yet, "Shadow Styles: Goddess of Fear, Crusader of the Night- SUMMONING JUTSUS!" The two creatures of darkness appeared. Nasuke kept on continuing while Onyx continued to fight off the obstacles.

"Shadow-Clone Jutsu!" Nasuke declared once again. He used this jutsu on his creatures, duplicating them. Nasuke would not stop.

"Shadow Style: Shadow-Ball Jutsu!" Nasuke yelled, having his remaining 20 Shadow-Clones transform into them. This was not the end until Nasuke's plan had worked. Nasuke did not feel a thing, for he kept making his Doppelgagner stronger while continuing his process, allowing him to recover quickly. Onyx continued to fight off more and more obstacles. He finally took out ALL the Shadow-Clones. Little did he know, more attacks were coming. The four creatures also had Shadow-Balls, quickly launching them at Onyx. Onyx was tired so he used two crystals to quickly block the blow. Onyx's feet were beginning to slip off the mountain.

"Keep going!" Nasuke screamed. More Shadow-Balls were unleashed. Onyx's foot kept on slipping slightly.

"Shadow-Clone Jutsu!" Nasuke declared. 20 more Shadow-Clones appeared.

"FINAL MOVE: KAGE NO EIKYOU JUTSU!" Nasuke cried passionately. Nasuke, the Shadow-Clones, and the four creatures all fired the jutsu, making 75 one-meter bolts strike at Onyx with a heavy blast. The bolts supported the Shadow-Balls, creating an ultimate impact. Onyx's last foot was still remaining on the mountain while the other one was hanging off the cliff.

"THIS IS IT!" Nasuke screamed, charging at his own blast, "Shadow-Claw Jutsu." Nasuke used his Shadow Claws to push the impact further. Sunrise had come, marking the end of Onyx's jutsu, making him fall off the cliff. Luckily, Yumi saved him with her Water Jutsu.

Onyx looked up to the top of the mountain. Nasuke was standing there, proudly smiling.

"Finally, the true shinobi has arrived..."
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun May 13, 2012 2:33 pm
The Invasion! Eliminating the Servants of Hades!

The fight had ended in Nasuke's victory. The point of this challenge was for Nasuke to use enough power to move Onyx off the edge of a cliff in the mountains. The other point was to maintain control after the victory. Nasuke was standing proudly on top of the mountain, looking into the sky. "Finally, the time has come!" he thought proudly to himself. Onyx said the same thing. The fact that Nasuke could use so many jutsus, so swiftly and controlling it at the same time amazed Onyx. Onyx did not even know what was happening where Nasuke was standing until the final blow eliminated his jutsu. Onyx wanted to know the secret behind Nasuke's tactics, but by looking at his bright face, he smiled and chose not to. Nasuke ran proudly to the bottom of the mountain.

"Congratulations, Nasuke!" Onyx smiled, "Your time has come to finally start mastering your skills."

Onyx gave Nasuke a scroll, certifying him as an A-Ranked Missing-Nin. Nasuke was proud to receive this scroll. However, looking into the sky once again, he saw a reflection of Hades. Nasuke had figured out that the Hades he killed was B-Ranked, the strongest B-Ranked person in hell. To be able to summon Nemesis at this level meant that there had to be a bond, and Nasuke knew it. It had seemed when Hades summoned Nemesis, he summoned the stronger half of himself. That is why he felt pain whenever Nemesis was striked. Things have changed since then. Hades became his true form. Nasuke questionned how powerful this new Hades would be, so he had to master everything. Nasuke had to be an SS-Ranked shinobi in order to challenge Hades for the good of his well being.

"I know who you're thinking about...and it's okay" said Onyx, putting his hand on Nasuke's shoulder, "The good thing is right now is that you're heading in the right path. As things progress, you will be able to master your powers. Just look at your friend Yumi. She had to depart from Kirigakure due to situations over there, and she is doing fine right now. She told me her history. She is A-Ranked just like you now. That is why I rewarded you with this scroll. You will be able to kill that demon, but for now, continue your job and eliminate his slaves first."

It was only noon and the three had to rest, for Nasuke was soon going to go back to the area of Hades' Missing-Nins, and eliminate them at all costs...alone. Meanwhile, Yumi was soon going to head back to Kirigakure and inform the villagers that Mimoku is dead, the imposter is too dangerous to handle. In other words, she was going to get the Kages to guard the village. As for Onyx, he would continue to work on Project: CHIMERA, for that is the final journey for Nasuke once he masters his powers. Lots of hours of rest were required. When the three had woken up, they took everything from the island. Nasuke eliminated one jungle to take all the fruit. Yumi used her Water Jutsu to catch all the edible fish in the sea. And finally, they searched the mountain to find anything useful inside the caves. All they found were books and scrolls. Only two scrolls were useful, and both were only suitable for Yumi. Therefore, she fled the island. Nasuke and Onyx still remained. Nasuke washed up to concentrate on the future in his spare time left on the island. His tactics were perfect, but he would have to improve on them in order to challenge Hades. His hand began to glow.

"Onyx, quickly! Come!" Nasuke shouted.

"What's the matter?" Onyx asked.

"Hades' Curse, I can control it now!" Nasuke yelled in excitement.

"Excellent!" Onyx replied, "Now you can use it to easily wipe out the slaves of Hades'."

"Right!" Nasuke smiled, "Now we take off."

Nasuke took off, travelling to the area of the Missing-Nins. Onyx WAS going to work on his project, but he wanted to see Nasuke's new skills on the Missing-Nins. He knew was going to be impressed. The number of Shadow-Clones that Nasuke could control always grew, making his tactics more and more powerful. This character, Nasuke, was becoming more and more sensational by the minute. Onyx was proud. He saw Nasuke's first move, "Hades' Curse." Nasuke was smart, so he turned himself into Hades and entered the areas.

"Slaves!" Nasuke shouted as Hades, "You are no longer needed!" The slaves were enveloped with fear, as the image they were seeing looked very demonic and sinister. They were frozen, like looking into the eyes of Madusa.

"Shadow-Clone Jutsu!" Nasuke declared, beginning to make his combo, "Shadow Style: Doppelgagner Jutsu!" 100 Shadow- Clones and 3 Doppelgagners appeared. Onyx was impressed. "Shadow Styles: Crusader of the Night, Goddess of Fear- SUMMONING JUTSUS!" Nasuke called once again. Finally, he made his last move, "Kage no Eikyou Jutsu! Shadow-Ball Jutsu!"

Tons of explosions went off. All of the slaves were eliminated, including the leaders. Nasuke stood there again, proudly emotionless and painless. He had truly become destructive and powerful. Nasuke pulled out his Death Note. Hundreds of names began to appear in the book. The book began to light up. Nasuke looked at the end of the book and saw a picture of him and Hades, fighting to the death.

"So this is my objective..." Nasuke told himself, "Once I kill Hades, I will be able to use this book." The seal in Nasuke's chest opened, sealing the book inside for safety. After Nasuke completed killing the slaves of Hades;, he vanished to a nearby tree branch, only to see Onyx. Nasuke had changed his mind. He wanted to at least see Onyx's thoughts about him in his project.

"Take me with you!" Nasuke demanded Onyx as he turned back to his normal self.

"As you wish..." Onyx replied, knowing what Nasuke was looking for, "I will not show you my progress, only your involvement."

"That's all I ask..." Nasuke answered.

The two headed off to Onyx's private hideout. The hideout was indestructible, and impossible to enter. Only the ID's of the people that Onyx wished to enter were allowed to come inside. As Nasuke walked to the end of the hideout, where Onyx worked, the thought about his past. No longer did it make him feel any pain or bad thoughts. The memories had slipped Nasuke's mind. The only thing that still remained from hell was Hades. He was to be killed. All of Nasuke's answers would be shown through Hades' death, his true removal from existence. "Hades! Enjoy your life...for it will end soon..."
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun May 13, 2012 4:10 pm
The Solution! Looking into the Seal!

Onyx and Nasuke had arrived in the workplace of the hideout. Other than the project, Nasuke had examined the workplace. Around the room were wanted signs of Onyx, and lists of highly classed ninjas that he had killed, along with those that he needed to kill. Hung on the walls were also pictures of people Onyx was looking for in his project. Missing-Nins were key. He also had information about Sacred Arts. This where Nasuke came in.

"Come, Nasuke." Onyx demanded, "This is my progress on your powers..."

Nasuke examined the pictures. He that the pictures showed a series. The first picture showed him escaping from hell. The second one showed Nasuke and his family. The third was his incident with Mimoku and Yumi. Fourth showed Nasuke's progress in Onyx's first hideout. The pictures kept going on until an image was revealed of Nasuke's seal opening.

"Look at the second and the last picture, Nasuke..." Onyx murmurred, "Azaryn was not your only brother. Also, the opening of the seal shows that you can contact it."

"What?!" Nasuke shouted, "Who is my other brother! And how do I contact this seal?!"

"Your other brother is Hades." Onyx replied, "I could tell he was your brother when you fought him in that first battle. You tore his shirt apart, revealing the same seal that he contained. The only difference is, right now, he can control his seal, and you cannot."

"So if Azaryn suffered to the darkness, what happened to Hades?" Nasuke asked.

"It seems Hades was responsible for Azaryn's darkness. You see, Hades' seal contains the same power as yours, the Death Note. Hades' powers once became unstable too, releasing darkness into Azaryn's soul, and then taking his powers of Nemesis into his own."

"So that is why I must kill Hades." Nasuke thought, "In order to master my darkness, I have to kill Hades and use MY Death Note to obtain his seal. Then I can awaken my Sacred Arts."

"Correct." Onyx replied, "Anyways, I have a solution for contacting your seal, and seeing the powers inside it. Use the powers of your mask, and meditate. It will hurt, and it will take a while, but you can handle it."

Onyx left Nasuke alone for a bit as he moved away into a corner. Nasuke sat down in the middle of the room and meditated, deeply into his thoughts. He remembered his series of events. "Oblivion, Destruction, Madness, Death, Suffering, Pain, Chaos, Power, Darkness." These words are showed the series of events that Nasuke encountered. Oblivion showed the battle with Mimoku. Destruction showed the battle with Hades. Madness showed the instability of Nasuke's powers. Death showed the many kills that Nasuke accomplished. Suffering showed Nasuke's life in hell. Pain showed the fear that everyone that Nasuke encountered had for him. Chaos showed the hatred that people had for Nasuke. Power showed the greatness that Nasuke achieved. And finally, Darkness showed the almighty goal that Nasuke was heading for. Nasuke went out of his meditation, seeing that his arms began to glow, along with the Hidden Mist symbol engraved in his head. A permanent slash went through the symbol of Hidden Mist and began to glow as well. This was the beginning of opening the seal.

Using all the power that Nasuke unleashed through meditation, he grabbed the seal with his glowing body. The seal did not open. Nasuke had to figure out another solution to add on to this. "Shadow Style: Doppelgagner Jutsu!" he called. The Doppelgagner pierced him in the heart, unleashing the darkness within Nasuke, clouding over his body and the room. The seal opened. After the seal opened. Nasuke disappeared. Nasuke found himself soaring through darkness and light.

The seal called out different names.

"Oblivion: Warlord of Vengeance"

"Destruction: ZERO"

"Madness: Soul Reaper"

"Death: Hell's Eye"

"Suffering: Scarr, The God of Pain"

"Pain: Kratos, The God of Suffering"

"Chaos: Betrayer of the Sun"

"Power: Neuroki, Son of Demons"

"Darkness: The Diablo, God of Hell"

Nasuke saw all these creatures, hearing them roar in anger, wanting Nasuke to master them. "WHAT IS MY SOLUTION?!" Nasuke questionned loudly. A large gate appeared before him. Nothing could open it except a seal in the centre of the gate. Scriptures on the gate said that the Chosen One must use enough power to receive the reward. Nasuke began to launch out jutsus, putting his heart and soul into each one.

"SHADOW STYLE: DOPPELGAGNER JUTSU!" Ten Doppelgagners appeared before the gate.

"SHADOW-CLONE JUTSU!" One thousand Shadow-Clones appeared before the gate.

"SHADOW STYLE..." Nasuke interrupted himself by looking back at the creatures. He saw their misery, being stuck in the seal for years and years. Nasuke smiled at them, giving them pride. Nasuke knew what to do from here on in.

"SHADOW STYLES: AWAKEN! GUARDIANS OF THE SEAL!" The creatures began to support Nasuke. As he was supported, Nasuke began to continue on with his powers. He took full pride in what he was. He was using his full potential. He was using all his might, and all his power. Finally, he was using all his knowledge and memories to support him.

"SHADOW-CLAW JUTSU!" Nasuke cried. "SHADOW-BALL JUTSU-TRANSFORMATION TECHNIQUE!"

The one thousand Shadow-Clones turned into large Shadow-Balls, 2-feet bigger than they normally would be (10 feet). Nasuke had the Shadow-Clones begin to build on the Shadow-Balls.

"NOW!" Nasuke shouted, "LAUNCH!" The power of the Shadow-Balls doubled as they launched, budging the gates slightly.

"KAGE NO EIKYOU JUTSU!" Nasuke screamed. Massive bolts from the sky launched at the gate, almost opening it.

"AAAAAARRRGGHHH!" Nasuke screamed once again as he jumped into the impact, increasing the impact with his Shadow-Claws.

"SHADOW STYLES: GODDESS OF FEAR, CRUSADER OF THE NIGHT- SUMMONING JUTSUS!" The Goddess the and the Crusader also charged into the impact, using the same jutsu. Nasuke did not stop. The impact kept growing stronger and stronger. "BELIEVE, BELIEVE" he cried. His two arms began to clear up a scripture. It read "ABSOLUTE ZERO!" Nasuke did not think he could use it, so he thought in his head. "You will do well...my son...make my proud!" This was the voice of his father, which made the red eye of his mask glow.

"THIS IS IT! ULTIMATE SHADOW STYLE: ABSOLUTE ZERO!" Gigantic explosions began to burst through the door, breaking it down. Before him, a legendary weapon appeared. Nasuke walked up to it. As he touched it, he remembered his incident with Mimoku. "SHADOW JUTSU: CELESTIAL SWORD!" This was it, the sword that was stuck in the seal finally reached out to Nasuke. Nasuke woke up. He walked out of the hideout without Onyx's word.

Once he exited the hideout, he screamed "SHADOW JUTSU: CELESTIAL SWORD!" Massive explosions went everywhere as Nasuke merely took a slash with the sword. The seal inside Nasuke was now open. All Nasuke had to do was work to achieve the different Sacred Arts of the seal.

"What a day!" Nasuke smiled.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun May 13, 2012 8:40 pm
Unlocking Scriptures! Nasuke vs The Chosen One! Part 1

Nasuke just obtained the Celestial Sword. With this, he would be able to make quite the impact on Hades, but he knew it would not kill him, for he still had two other scriptures on his arms. Nasuke knew what the third one was, so he recognized that obtaining the second would be the most difficult. Nasuke began to move out. There was someone out there that Nasuke had to kill. Someone extremely dangerous, with ultimate darkness. Someone besides Hades. Nasuke knew exactly where he was too. He was known as The Chosen One, and he always stood at open areas, especially historical landmarks, where everyone would try to go. However, no one would approach him because he held curses of Death.

Nasuke continued to walk north. It was like he could see someone from the other side of the world. Nasuke always knew where the greatest rivals would be. He read it in a book. The great battle between Naruto and Sasuke; Nine-Tails vs Sharingan- Kyuubi vs Susanoo. That's right, Nasuke was at the Great Waterfull of the Hokages. He stood there, starring straight ahead of him for The Chosen One to appear. Like Nasuke thought, The Chosen One arrived.

Nasuke looked down, "Looks like I killed the wrong Great One...right Brother Azaiyo!" Azaiyo was Nasuke's older brother. He originally became a Missing-Nin to protect all villages and grant peace. However, someone by the name of Hades approached him. Hades' gave Azaiyo a deal to take a seal that Hades' possessed in exchange for Hades to grant peace to all villages. Unfortunately, Hades was eventually consumed by ultimate darkness in the future, which gave Azaiyo uncontrollable darkness from the seal.

"You...must...DIE!" Azaiyo shouted, "It is for the sake of world peace!" Like Nasuke thought, Azaiyo was brain damaged by the darkness. His thoughts of world peace remained, but the mind did not cooperate with these thoughts. Every other part of Azaiyo's being wanted death. Nasuke had to give everything he had in this battle, or else the uncontrollable darkness would consume Azaiyo completely, giving Azaiyo the Death Note and controlling everything in this world.

Nasuke pulled out two Shadow-Chains and declared the jutsu. With the chains, he grabbed Azaiyo by the legs and threw him hard into in the ground. Azaiyo did not move, so Nasuke jumped off the cliff and called his combo; Doppelgagners, Shadow-Clones, Shadow-Ball Jutsu, and finally, Kage no Eikyou Jutsu. All of these jutsus striked Azaiyo, pushing him further and further in the ground until sea level. Suddenly, a dark glow on Nasuke's arm revealed the second Sacred Art, but it was painful, electrifying, and not like the first Sacred Art before. Nasuke stood up from his pain, and saw a gigantic burst from the seas.

"KEKKE GENKAI! NEGA, THE GOD OF ETERNAL DEATH!" Azaiyo screamed. A 60-foot God of Darkness appeared before Nasuke, with Azaiyo's body in its chest, controlling it. "SHADOW STYLE: SHADOW FORCE JUTSU!" Azaiyo shouted. Due to Nega, every jutsu that Azaiyo called became 100 times stronger than it would be originally. Nega striked, knocking Nasuke so far into the cliff, that he became unseen, and the entire cliff collapsed into the ocean.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Azaiyo laughed maniacally, "LOOKS LIKE THE END CAME SHORTER THAN I THOUGHT." Nega disappeared, and Azaiyo soared into the hole that he created, taking the Death Note. Azaiyo thought he won, but a giant ray of light appeared before him. Suddenly, a gigantic blast striked at Azaiyo sending him deep into the ocean. Nasuke came out proudly. "Thank you...God!" Nasuke smiled. "Sacred Art: ABSOLUTE ZERO!" Nasuke cried. Tons of explosions began to occur in the ocean striking Azaiyo with every blow. Nasuke dived into the ocean. "KAGE NO EIKYOU!" Nasuke screamed, this time putting his heart and soul into the blast. Mad explosions and chaos were happening everywhere, tearing apart every piece of land around the area. A new battlefield was made from the historical landmark. The ultimate fight of mastery had begun...
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Mon May 14, 2012 5:09 pm
Unlocking Scriptures! Nasuke vs The Chosen One! Part 2

The historical landmark had broken down courtesy of Nasuke and Azaiyo after 261 years. Azaiyo was still trapped in the new battlefield, while Nasuke stood there waiting for the deadly response he knew was coming. Nasuke was smart enough not to approach someone as deadly as Azaiyo without a guarantee that it was the end of his life. Nasuke took his time recovering from his ultimate blow. The Doppelgagners and Shadow-Clones had disappeared to give back some of Nasuke's strength. Azaiyo was lying there, having a flashback of what both him and Nasuke's father wanted from the two; world peace. He began to remember his goal and stood up.

"Nasuke...show this is how you treat your brother huh?..." Azaiyo murmurred, "If this is the case, you are considered a diablo to me, so I will have no choice...but to kill you!"

Azaiyo began striking at Nasuke swiftly with a sword. Nasuke was used to this, so he pulled his relics out as well, and began fighting back. Nasuke learnt to use melee not only from the hideout, but mostly from Azaiyo. During their lives in hell, Nasuke and Azaiyo would practice melee in order to fight their way out of the dark world they were in. Jutsus were locked at the time, so this was their only way of combat. The only difference in this battle was, Azaiyo was serious. Although his thoughts were for world peace, he began to see Nasuke as an enemy. You could tell that the darkness in Azaiyo's head was beginning to take over his thoughts. As the fight went on, Azaiyo snuck out his legendary weapon, the Sword of Peace.

"Enough of this!" yelled Azaiyo, "Sword of Peace! Seal of Darkness!" A painful seal began to circle around Nasuke, preventing him from using dark jutsus for 10 minutes. However, with the pain that the seal gave, Nasuke would not be able to survive the duration. Nasuke began to figure out Hades' plan for Azaiyo. Azaiyo would use Light Jutsu to prevent Nasuke's darkness, while clouding Azaiyo's mind with darkness at the same time. This way, if Azaiyo killed Nasuke, the darkness would consume Azaiyo completely, killing him as well so Hades could take both their Sacred Arts.

"Y-YOU R-REALLY T-THINK THIS WILL STOP ME?!" Nasuke shouted, "AS LONG AS I HAVE HOPE, I WILL SURVIVE. I AM GOING TO SAVE YOU...AZAIYO!" Nasuke held his father's mask tight on his face. "Please father...guide me..." he said to himself. The sacred eye on the mask began to shine, and Nasuke disappeared from the seal.

"Where'd he go?" Azaiyo thought to himself.

"RIGHT HERE!" Nasuke replied as he stabbed Azaiyo in the back with his Celestial Sword. Blood came pouring out of Azaiyo's mouth and chest. Nasuke was able to pull off his new skill "Silent Killing." Azaiyo continued to bleed until a voice called out to him. This voice was a being of darkness. The voice was none other than Hades. He spoke:

"Your life is over...Azaiyo...let me take over!" Hades shouted to Azaiyo. Hades was an illusionist to Azaiyo. Azaiyo always thought that Hades was a man of peace. He was wrong. Hades took advantage of him all this time. In fact, Hades would secretly weaken Azaiyo so he could show up and master the Sacred Arts quickly.

"This isn't OVER!" Azaiyo shouted, taken over by Hades. A giant being of darkness appeared before Nasuke. Its rising was so strong that Nasuke went flying back into the seas. The giant beast was the return of Nega. This time, it was 10 feet taller (70 feet) and was 2 times as strong. Nega always grew stronger unless the controller was successfully killed.

"This won't be very easy..." Nasuke said to himself, "Looks like I will have to try harder now..." Nasuke pulled out his Celestial Sword and faced the beast. Again, he put all his heart and soul into his blade. If this move did not work, Nasuke would be dead. Nasuke was about to strike when he realized something. "Shadow Style: Doppelgagner Jutsu! Shadow-Clone Jutsu! Kage no Eikyou Jutsu!" Nasuke thought of this combo, and felt great about it. The only he asked him was "Can I handle this?" After he asked himself this, he remembered himself, standing proudly on top of the mountains of the Uncharted Island when he completed Onyx's assignment.

"I CAN DO THIS!" Nasuke screamed "ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE! SHADOW STYLE: SHADOW-DOPPELGAGNER CLONE JUTSU!" 100 Doppelgagners appeared before Nasuke instead of Shadow-Clones. All the Doppelgagners had Celestial Swords just like Nasuke. The first strike was about to be made. Nasuke wanted to seal Azaiyo with a jutsu, which Kage no Eikyou Jutsu was perfect for. "SHADOW STYLE: KAGE NO EIKYOU JUTSU!" Nasuke yelled proudly. Like Nasuke hoped, the bolts of dark flames surrounded Nega. Nasuke then held his blade proudly in the air. "SACRED ART: ABSOLUTE ZERO!" Nasuke swung the blade, splitting the ground and Nega in half, making Nega a lot weaker. Finally, the other Doppelgagners striked. The impact became so strong, the more powerful Nega couldn't handle it, so it disappeared for good for its own safety. As a sign of Nega disappearing forever, the Celestial sword disappeared as well. Nasuke and Azaiyo both stood there, breathing heavily.

The battle kept on going on. Both Nasuke and Azaiyo were bruised badly. However, both could tell that the heat in this battle was only getting stronger. Nasuke and Azaiyo had completely run out of chakra. Who would reign in this ultimate match? Nasuke and Azaiyo in every aspect. Now that Nega had retreated from Azaiyo's body, the darkness of Hades' lifted.

"Nasuke...although my curse has been lifted, I am still going to kill you..." Azaiyo smirked.

"WHY?!" Nasuke cried.

"The history of the Neuroki name. You do not understand. Our lives have been filled with darkness too much. Only one of us can remain in this world to grant world peace. I DON'T DESERVE TO BE THE PERSON THAT LEAVES!"

The big conflict was beginning. Azaiyo wanted world peace more than Nasuke, but he did not realize that killing Nasuke would end in both of their deaths, and world destruction because of Hades. No other choices could be made. It all came down to this...an almighty fight of pure melee...to the death.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Mon May 14, 2012 7:49 pm
Unlocking Scriptures! Part 3

Nasuke and Azaiyo stood there, face to face, bleeding from the insides. No chakra was left in them. The five forms of Nega were overcome by a single strike, diminishing all of Azaiyo's chakra. As for Nasuke, his ultimate combo costed him all of his chakra as well. The true shinobi showdown was about to begin. Nasuke and Azaiyo were going to test themselves to see who truly was the better swordsman after years of suffering. Azaiyo had always been the ace as the older brother. Nasuke's parents only looked up to him until they were consumed by darkness. As for Nasuke, he was strong, but was defeated in the past by Azaiyo. Luckily, Azaiyo was a man of peace in the past. However, this time, the victor would remain strong. As for the loser, they would suffer the consequences of death. The battle was fierce, for if Nasuke lost, the ultimate powers of darkness throughout the world would become Hades'. Nasuke still stood strong, and happy.

"Look at us, Azaiyo!" Nasuke smiled. "After many years, we stand face to face once again, using our natural powers of melee to fight each other once again!"

"Right!" Azaiyo replied. "May the best man win!"

The two charged at each other. Swords collided repeatedly and rapidly. Both Nasuke and Azaiyo were putting their full efforts into their swords; The Celestial Sword and The Sword of Peace. The two jumped away from each other, thinking thoroughly of their next move before charging in. Their lives were at stake, especially Nasuke's.

"Now...Nasuke!" Azaiyo shouted. "Behold the Taijutsu of my sword! Sword of Peace: Armageddon!" A massive blow began to chase Nasuke. He could not escape it. Substitution would not work on a force this strong and this big. Nasuke tried to protect himself.

"Shadow Doppelgagner! Clone Jutsu!" Thousands of Doppelgagners appeared. Nasuke shouted once again "DOPPELGAGNERS GIVE ME STRENGTH!" All of the Doppelgagners disappeared into Nasuke's sword, giving him the strength to pierce himself through the blow. Azaiyo smirked.

"You think my Taijutsu is that weak?!" Azaiyo chuckled. The destruction of the massive blow began to create an orb, circling around Nasuke. Nasuke could not see through it at all. Suddenly, chains began to pin his body everywhere.

"NOW!" Azaiyo shouted. The gigantic orb exploded. Nasuke saw the first drip of blood come out of his heart and had a flashback, 261 years into the past. "Pain........" he remembered. Nasuke quickly looked at his arm. He smirked.

"ALMIGHTY FORCE!" Nasuke cried, bursting the orb with his Celestial Sword. "THIS IS MY TAIJUTSU!" Nasuke smiled, "THE TAIJUTSU THAT WILL DEFEAT YOU!"

Nasuke began to feel the flow of confidence moving around his body. It made him realize what he should do. Nasuke pulled out his sword once again.

"SHADOW DOPPELGAGNER JUTSU!" Nasuke cried once more. A thousand more Doppelgagners appeared. This time, he used the Doppelgagners to give energy and power into his sword, disappearing one by one. The Celestial Sword became massive, shining like the sun. Azaiyo hesistated in fear, but managed to recover quickly as he had a final move of his own.

"DOPPELGAGNER NOVA!" Azaiyo cried. A thousand Doppelgagners appeared before him. They performed the same maneuver. Azaiyo raised his Sword of Peace as well, shining as bright as the sun, massive like a giant. Finally, the two charged at each other.

"AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They both screamed, clashing their blades with their almighty powers.

"SWORD OF PEACE!!!!!!!!!!! ARMAGEDDON!!!!!!!!" Azaiyo yelled from the bottom of his heart and soul.

"CELESTIAL SWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTE ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Nasuke cried with his heart and soul.

The two collisions of the swords were so strong, they began to rip out flesh from each other's bodies. More and more bruises were beginning to open up. This could have been marked as the most historical impact in history as it compared to Naruto and Sasuke. As Azaiyo looked into Nasuke's mask, it began to shatter. The red eye engraved into Nasuke. From the red eye, Azaiyo could see a reflection of both his and Nasuke's father. "WHAT THE?!" Azaiyo shouted. "Serve me well...my son......rid the life of hell......" From this voice, Azaiyo knew what his new mission was. He pulled his blade back, and allowed Nasuke to pierce him in the heart.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Nasuke cried, tearing up madly.

"I HAVE REALIZED MY MISSION.....BROTHER! YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE! GRANT WORLD PEACE TO THE SHINOBI! KILL HADES!"

"WHAT ABOUT YOU???????!!!!!" Nasuke screamed. It was too late. Azaiyo's body had vanished. However, it did not burn.

As the fight finished, Nasuke went on his knees...and cried deeply. "WHY?! WHY AAAAAZZZZZZAAIIIYYYYYOOOO!!!!!"

Nasuke began to realize why Azaiyo lost and let himself die. His mission was not to serve the world and grant it peace, but to rather rid the darkness of hell, and destroy it...forever. Nasuke looked up into the sky. He saw the face of his now dead brother, Azaiyo. His voice called out to him "Don't fail me...Nasuke!" Azaiyo smiled, "I got your back!!" Nasuke began to cry somemore and looked back as Azaiyo's face disappeared in the sky.

"Hades....I will destroy you...."

To mark this promise, the second scripture revealed the Sacred Art: Nega.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Mon May 14, 2012 8:50 pm
~Done~

Total Word Count: 9352

Please Approve.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum