Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Crystal (PRIVATE) Empty A Crystal (PRIVATE)

Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:53 pm
Mekai Crystalisis

Mekai slowly walked through the forest of konoha. Since he was born into the clan 'Crystalisis' Most of his body was put straight to his chakra, Kenal began to step up to a tree. Smiling with joy. Mekai bent down and grabbed a purple flower. A amethyst colored crystal creeping up. And encasing it. This flower was now made to never wilt. Until his death. Mekai picked up a rose, And encased it with ruby. A Yellow daisy with topaz. Mekai turned around and smiled at his Emerald masked friend.

Emerald Crystalisis

Emerald tracked slowly behind. Following his master, Standing by as his master crystalized flowers. Emerald was controlled by his masters mind, And his blood was emerald, And crystallized. He had been created by the 'Birthstone Blood',

Last edited by Mekai Crystalisis on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chou
Chou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 440

A Crystal (PRIVATE) Empty Re: A Crystal (PRIVATE)

Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:03 pm
Chou walked through the Konoha Forest, dizzy. Her vision started to blur, she hadn't eaten in days. She saw some kind of crystal creature in front of her. "Great... now i'm seeing stuff." She mumbled. Chou rubbed her head and hit herself against a tree. "I can't do this..." Chou stood up ready to move on. But Chou fell from exhaustion. She lied there on the ground, her eyes blacking out. "Help..." She whispered.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:08 pm
Mekai ordered for the second of him to hide. Whilst mekai began to walk toward the girl. Mekai opened up a small bag. Containing food, Water, And a large roll of 'Gauss' Mekai sat next to the fallen person. With that kenal poured water into a small cup. And slowly placed it next to her. With that though, He placed a napkin with some meat on it next to the water. Then mekai grabbed the Gauss and wrapped it around the female's head. Sitting till the woman would wake up.
Chou
Chou
Citizen

Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:14 pm
After about five minutes, Chou woke up. She sat up with a still slightly dazed vision. Chou shook her head and rubbed the back of it. As her vision came back and the dizziness wore off. She saw a guy a little taller then her sitting beside meat and water. "W-Who are you?" She said
blinking at him. Do i... know him?
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:20 pm
" I am mekai" Mekai spoke to the female's reply, "It is good to see your awake, I reccomend you eat and let your head heal. Smiling. "If you wonder, We have met, Just now, That is.." Mekai began to crystalize some grass next to him. It was boring just sitting around. All in repeated colors, Emerald, Amethyst, Topaz, AquaMarine, All that such "Do you need any assistance?"
Chou
Chou
Citizen

Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:26 pm
Chou blinked once more. "Uh..." She said rubbing her eyes. She reached for the water and took a sip. Mekai, huh?" She thought. "I'm Chou." She said putting the water town and taking a bite out of the meat. She turned her head to him and watched him turn the grass crystal. Chou hit her head against the tree trunk. "I'm sorry, i think i'm still seeing stuff."
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:32 pm
"Huh..What do you mean seeing stuff? " Mekai looked at the grass. "Oh...Thats it, I am from the crystalisis clan, I can crystalize items. ". Mekai picked up a piece of crystallized grass and handed it to the girl. " Enjoying the water? Do you happen to need some more food?" Mekai would speak. Looking in the bag, Noticing he had a large surplus of the two.
Chou
Chou
Citizen

Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:53 pm
Chou rubbed her head. "Really? That's awesome! I wish i could do that." She took the crystalized piece of grass he had given her. "Thanks!"
She said putting it into her pocket. "No, I'm fine. I think i feel b-better." Chou rubbed her head as the dizziness came back. She handed the water and food to him. "Thank y-" Chou colapsed to the ground once again, feeling worse then last time.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:07 pm
Mekai sighed. And with that he made a 'Come here' Motion with his hand. Emerald stepped forward. And mekai had him help roll her over. Mekai then formed a Crystal Pad, About the woman's length. He then added poles. Since the female was Knocked out, He had him help roll her over again. And emerald grabbed the two poles near her feet, And mekai the ones near the head. And they began to carry the unconscious woman toward konoha's gates.
Chou
Chou
Citizen

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:40 pm
In her dream, Chou was flying in the cloud on a giant koi fish. The koi fish splashed water out of thin air. Chou laughed hopped off the koi fish to follow a small fox. The fox squezzed through an opening. Chou followed, but when she went through, She woke up. "Damn..." She whispered to herself. She stood up as they reached the gates. "Hey, Where are we?" Chou turned her head. "Oh, that's a relief. Uh, Er! I mean-" Chou face palmed herself. "Nevermind."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum