Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Ugh.... (private) Empty Ugh.... (private)

Sun May 26, 2013 2:06 pm
Reno stood on the hot grounds of the volcano village, he looked around waiting for somebody to come, he was expecting a spar maybe even a death fight. Looking at the lava from the volcano that was to his and another volcano that was to his right, he stood there waiting for a ninja to come.

(lazy post, short post who gives a damn oh wait zack does.)
Gnome King Zack
Gnome King Zack
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5500

Ugh.... (private) Empty Re: Ugh.... (private)

Sun May 26, 2013 3:13 pm
Walking the walk of someone whom is enraged with something strange, would be greatly concerned whenever an evil entity steps on the toes of someone innocent. Alas the idea of greatness is at times fueled by the will of fire, a blaze bigger than any giant that stalks heaven whenever it stampers on the surface.

Midarou of the volcano was not a giant per say, but indeed he had a giant heart and mind as he became more outworldly. Counting the cracks red hot by the dormant magma is always interesting to see to say the least.

But when Midarou looked up as he was walking, he didn't count on the encounter that he was soon to face...To face.

WHAM!!

Falling on his ass he shrieks,"OW HOT HOT HOTTTT!!" Midarou had fallen on heated rocks. But what did he hit? An invisible wall? Why of course not...Those dont exist! (Or do they?)

Glancing up at the source of his felled meatsack it processes in his mind that makes the picture of a boy. What happens next? No one knows.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun May 26, 2013 4:23 pm
Reno heard a voice from behind, turning around he saw a boy standing there," HAHA! sounds like you touch that damn hot stuff, the name is Reno what's your name? as an matter of fact hell with it don't worry about me asking your name. But seems like a nice day for a spar what ya say?" Reno got into a fighting stance with no weapons he can fight with but he was able to train a little bit of taijutsu before he came here." Okay not going to wait on you" Reno gave the boy no time to answer he just took action running up to the boy he aim a round house kick for his face, and if that didn't work reno will aim his left fist for the boy stomach.

(OH YEAH ANOTHER LAZY POST CUZ I CAN, BUT WHO CARES OH WAIT ZACK DOES. )
Gnome King Zack
Gnome King Zack
Citizen

Sun May 26, 2013 6:15 pm
Little did Midarou knew, this boy whom was approximately 9 steps away was what he hates. "Tch typical Volcano scum.." He raised his upper lip in such a way that it gave off the expression of a guy pissed off.
Counting the steps that the boy took came up as the number 7 which meant that he was either going to use the last two steps to punch,kick, throw kunai at close range, and/or grab his cookies.

Either way Midarou would be in trouble if he didn't calculate, process, and execute the right measures if he's going to make it out of this one.

Everything seems to slow down in his head and Midarou is looking right to left,"Grabbing him and throwing him into the lava pit would be the quickest way to end this, but who knows what the consequences will be if I kill another Volcano nin." Looking down he sees another pile if semi-heated rocks, not as red as the ones he sat on, but no doubt they were hot.

Time In.

Round house kick came fast, took little effort to dodge it,"If it were me, then I'd go for a follow up attack." Spoke as the punch came at his left. Still crouching from the kick, Midarou places one hand on the hot surface and pushes up his shoulder, which knocks off the path of the punch. Midarou bites his lip and digs through the gravel picking up the heated rocks with one hand, and the other forms a handsign, then reaching into his pouch pulling out a kunai.

Midarou goes on the offensive by digging a kunai into the ground and sweep kicking at the only grounded foot the boy had left, which should work because he is currently in an unbalanced position. If this should fail then the hand that is full of rocks will swing and pelt the boy with the heated gravel.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Mon May 27, 2013 11:25 am
Reno fell to the hot ground landing his back on some hot lava rocks," AH....HOT..HOT" Reno stood up hopping back at least 4 meters away from his opponent."I see you got tricks up ya sleeve? now tell me what is your name before I got crazy?" Reno asked as he walked over to the right side looking over at the lava pit. Still feeling the burning pain on his back, " Okay young one you come at me... By the way, I have you to know I'm a academy student so take it easy. Hell one wrong move out here and shit you damn, lava hit your skin and that burning pain comes then your skin melts off. Well hell what I'm saying you already know what I mean."

Reno then walked over to the unknown boy, when he got at least within feet away from the boy he place his left hand on his right shoulder." Think you can teach me that? I gotta say that WAS AWESOME!!!! and then you followed it out with a nice spin kick to knock me to the ground, which I think was cool."

After reno got done talking he saw the boy had a kunai," Well knowing I'm a young academy student don't ya think I'm suppose to have a weapon in this spar? now hand over the damn kunai. I wish to have it" reno asked as he remove his hand off the boy shoulder smiling he waited for a reply.
Gnome King Zack
Gnome King Zack
Citizen

Tue May 28, 2013 6:16 pm
Red hot from even being attacked for no reason at all, Midarou's sight had been blurred; blinded by pure rage or was it from pure ecstasy? The one question that was literally up in the air with the ashes from the red hot lava that was stirring around more and more which radiated off his face moisturized by the sweat coming out his opened pours which drips into his eyes causing them to become red and irritated...When Midarou's eyes become Irate they become really red and bloodshot so they look as though there is a possession.
Looking at the boy who presented a poor feat of actions was to be honest really pissing him off..

This kid had the nerve to attack him, then try to weasel his way out of a beating...No that was the last straw and thus things have to be done. Drastic things that could possibly get one in trouble,"Exhausting all this red heat will be tough, especially if you're touching me." A hand on his shoulder was lifted and Midarou walked forward trying to befriend the boy until he started to demand things."You want this Kunai?" Still red hot from being stuck in the ground, Midarou twirls it on his index finger and looks at the boy with a smirk."You want it? You get it!" At a fast pace Midarou spins with the kunai, now in the paln of his hand striking at the boy just under the chin attempting to behead him. If this were to fail then a powerful kick to the right temple to knock the boy into the lava pit would be suffice. If it didn't work then Midarou would dig out another kunai and throw it at the boy.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Tue May 28, 2013 6:32 pm
Reno so happen to get kick but the kick was going to send him inside a lava pit," I'M TAKING YOU WITH ME" reno grab the boy shirt falling into the lava pit feeling the burning pain on his body," AHHHHH!!!!" soon the lava will melt his skin off and soon the lava will actually kill young reno. He was just a academy student waiting to explore around the ninja world and other stuff, but to sad his life was cut short. after a while reno body melt into the lava.'

RENO IS DEAD
Gnome King Zack
Gnome King Zack
Citizen

Tue May 28, 2013 6:42 pm
((For one I attacked you three ways, you ignored the beheading..you're now without a head buddy))
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Tue May 28, 2013 7:10 pm
[Zabz my man, remember to link the stat page in your siggy or at the very least put the stats in a spoiler in your siggy.]
Gnome King Zack
Gnome King Zack
Citizen

Thu May 30, 2013 6:54 pm
(Ahh sorry will do!)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum