Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Having a chat (Charisma Training) Empty Having a chat (Charisma Training)

Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:19 pm
Muk was slightly angered over the days in his ninja life. Every time he talked to people they began suspecting that he was smarter then he'd say he was. He didn't want this. He wanted people to think he was an idiot so he can continue trough life by being lazy. He sighed people had told him that he was unconvincing. Iwagakure was nearly deserted. He had no team. It isn't that he is mean or evil or a bad liar. It's just that his speech is too bad. He decided to train his. He walked around the village. He first did some groceries and talked to the people inside the market. He always began his sentence with "Hi, I'm Mukoro. You just can call me Muk." He would start off with against complete strangers on the market. He was buying some banana's. As he talked to the person he talked friendly back. "I'm Mark. You like the banana's?" Muk shrugs a bit. He started to lie now: "Well their for my dead aunt. She spooks around my house asking for banana's." He said charismatically. The man named Mark looked odd. As Muk continued to talk. "You see... she died when she was choking on the banana of my uncle. At least that's what he told me." Mark looked odd and thought. 'His banana? Oh my..' Muk smiled. He was convinced the man believed him. "So I've decided to lay banana's at her bed every day. Because that's where she choked." Muk tilted away and looked at Mark whom was looking odd at him. He was grinning evilly although he did this mentally.

Muk then walked away with the bag of banana's. He peeled it off on the way home and ate it. It was pretty delicious. He then found another target. A young child. The child lost the way to his home. Muk bent over and said. "Your house is burned down. Everybody died. Didn't you hear?" He said as he looked at black smoke in far away. It just came from a factory. Muk pointed. The child looked and him and started to cry. Muk began to feel bad. He bent over again and said whilst sighing. "Look you parents not dead. Capiche?" He said as his sentence lacked so much grammar he didn't feel like making it a better one. Muk sighed and continued to walk home with a bag full of banana's

1 Charisma point +
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Having a chat (Charisma Training) Empty Re: Having a chat (Charisma Training)

Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:12 pm
1 Charisma
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum