Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 87406

Dirty Jobs with Hoshi Shinobi  Empty Dirty Jobs with Hoshi Shinobi

Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:07 pm
Spoiler:

Youta would be sitting at home waiting to be summoned back to the wolfs den if he would be summoned back to it. He would see in his mailbox note for a new mission for the next day. Youta neing ever busy would spend the rest of the day with his dad. He had been spending more time in forge and started to get more interested in the blades he was making even if they were mostly for tools and farming equipment. He would go to bed that night a little exhausted but would see what the mission was. He would read the note and it was basically that a ninja he didn’t really know named Joro, Ciel his teammate for the longest time and he were supposed to help with the bulk trash day. So they were going to be helping with getting rid of trash, great. He was hoping for maybe a little more glamorous job for his first mission back. But beggars cannot be choosers. He would do whatever was necessary to help the village. Even if it was as unglamorous as being a trash collector for a day.

He would wake up ready for the day he would bring a bunch of scrolls with the hope of sealing all the garbage in them hopefully without touching any of it. He would go to the designated meeting spot and wait he would greet his old friend Ciel when he arrived and would say “Hey buddy long time no see. How have you been. I hope while Sebastian and I were gone you weren’t slacking off. He would be very disappointed if you did.” He would laugh. And when the shinobi he didn’t know that well arrived he would say “You must be Joro, my name is Youta Shinkou. I am glad to meet another shinobi in town. I do not think I have worked with you before but I am not sure.” Once all three of them got there Youta would say “So I was thinking that if we can get close I should be able to seal them into scrolls till we get to a good spot to try to dispose of all the trash we collect probably somewhere right outside the gates or something. I have no idea any thoughts?”

WC=385
Joro Shokku
Joro Shokku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Joro Shokku
Mission Record : Joro Shokku Mission Logs
Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Ryo : 2500

Dirty Jobs with Hoshi Shinobi  Empty Re: Dirty Jobs with Hoshi Shinobi

Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:13 pm
Joro arrived at the designated meeting spot for the mission, feeling a sense of anticipation mixed with determination. He had never worked with Youta before, but he had heard of the young shinobi's reputation and was eager to see him in action.

As he approached, he noticed Youta waiting with a stack of scrolls, a practical solution for dealing with the bulk trash without getting too close. Joro admired the ingenuity behind the idea and nodded in approval.

"Hey Youta, nice to meet you," Joro greeted warmly, extending a hand in greeting. "I've heard great things about your skills. And don't worry, I wouldn't dream of slacking off, especially with Sebastian around," he added with a chuckle, acknowledging Youta's teasing remark about his teammate.

Turning his attention to the task at hand, Joro considered Youta's suggestion for handling the trash. "Sealing them into scrolls sounds like a solid plan to me," he replied, impressed by Youta's foresight. "It'll definitely make the cleanup process more efficient, and we won't have to worry about getting too close to the mess."

He glanced around, taking note of their surroundings. "Finding a spot just outside the gates sounds like a good idea. We can dispose of the sealed scrolls there without causing any inconvenience to the villagers," he suggested, nodding in agreement.

Turning to Ciel, who had just arrived, Joro greeted his old friend with a warm smile. "Hey Ciel, good to see you again," he said, a hint of nostalgia in his voice. "Looks like we've got our work cut out for us today, huh? But with Youta's sealing jutsu, I'm sure we'll make quick work of it."

With the plan in place and the team assembled, Joro felt confident that they would tackle the mission with efficiency and professionalism. "Let's get to it then," he said, ready to begin their cleanup efforts and make a positive impact on the village.

WC:318
MTWC:703/2,000
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:59 pm
Youta would turn to the team and would say “Great the neighborhood would be the uppity pricks. Oh well that makes sense they do not want to get their hands dirty.” he would laugh “I get it though this is more of a humanitarian relationship thing then actually just doing trash so remember no matter what they say we have to be friendly.” Then in his head he would hear from his Yuumei “But what if they are an asshole. Also let us be honest we are probably going to be a problem more than the other shinobi.” Youta would randomly start laughing and would continue talking to the team.”

They would continue laughing and talking till they got to the gates that led to the more affluent neighborhood. “Ok all let's start gathering trash. If you two start bringing it towards the corner of the street I will start sealing it into scrolls so we do not have to carry the trash all the way to the dump. This will be easier and way more sanitary than us having to do this. And Honestly it would be a lot grosser the other way.”

It would be the ideal way in Youta’s head and it made sense to him to show the villagers that the jutsu are not just for war or fighting but that they have some normal uses. Most villagers are scared of shinobi and of the power that they wield. There was no need because they were there to protect them. Even the religious zealots who would call the lot demons or demonic which is not true at all but that is what they thought and believed. But they were not and this bugged Youta alot.

All his team would bring trash to the corner; it would be a five square foot area of trash. YOuta would place a scroll in front of him. He would make a few hand seals and then all of a sudden the trash would disappear and a seal would appear on the scroll. This would happen a couple of times and Youta would say “Alright team, let us start walking to dump i guess or we can just throw the scrolls away i guess. Actually I would like the scrolls back to store stuff with. And scrolls can be useful, you know. What can we do to make this more appealing? Ah who knows what we can do to appeal to these people. Thanks for helping.”

WC817
TWC 800
Joro Shokku
Joro Shokku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Joro Shokku
Mission Record : Joro Shokku Mission Logs
Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Ryo : 2500

Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:24 pm
As Joro began to get to work he listened to what Youta was saying, "Of course, it's always nice to help someone, no matter who they are." he would say with a smile on his face, as he kept collecting trash.

As they kept working and laughing together in the company of fellow friends and shinobi, Youta gave some more instruction,  “Okay all let's start gathering trash. If you two start bringing it towards the corner of the street I will start sealing it into scrolls so we do not have to carry the trash all the way to the dump. This will be easier and way more sanitary than us having to do this. And honestly it would be a lot grosser the other way.”

With the plan set Joro would answer him with a, "Sounds good! I'll get on that right now." he said with a smirk, glad to have found a new teammate who seemed very capable, at least from Joro's perspective.

As the team made their way down the street with the trash in hand they all placed it in a square in front of Youta scroll. Joro didn't have much experience with scrolls so this was a treat for him personally. He watched as Youta sealed up the trash they had collected. Quite interesting the use of scrolls. He took a mental note to try that out sometime. With that, Joro heard Youta start speaking again.

“Alright team, let us start walking to dump i guess or we can just throw the scrolls away I guess. Actually I would like the scrolls back to store stuff with. And scrolls can be useful, you know. What can we do to make this more appealing? Ah who knows what we can do to appeal to these people. Thanks for helping.”

"Yeah sure, no problem at all. Always up for some quick work. The ryo will go along way for me," he would, content with his work, and ready to get home for some food and a bit of writing.

Joro fidgeted with his bracelets as they finished up, he hoped he would see Youta again. He seemed like a pretty nice guy, Joro enjoyed nice people, especially ones that worked hard as well. With that, he waved goodbye to Youta and expressed his desire to see him again sometime.

"I'll see ya later Youta, hope to see you around the village or on a mission again!" He waved with enthusiams as he did a couple handseals, touched his forehead, and teleported back home.

After Joro teleported back home, he walked into his apartment complex, feeling a sense of satisfaction from the work he had just done. The village was his home and he was always eager to contribute to its upkeep. He made himself a quick sandwich and sat down at his desk to jot down some notes in his notebook.

As he wrote, he couldn't help but think about the new friend he had made, Youta. He wondered when they would cross paths again and what kind of adventures they would have together in the future. Joro found himself smiling at the thought of being part of a team that worked well together and had fun doing it. He wondered when he would be paired with a Sensei considering it seemed like a lot of Shinobi had them. He remembered his father's group, he had adored them growing up, but sadly they died shortly after he did.  A sad truth of living the life of a Shinobi.

As he finished his sandwich, Joro glanced out the window and noticed that the sun was beginning to set. He decided to take a break from writing and sat back in his chair to relax for a bit. He thought about how lucky he was to live in such a beautiful village, surrounded by nature and good people.

As the evening sky turned from orange to pink, Joro felt a sense of peace wash over him. He decided to take a walk outside and enjoy the cool breeze. As he strolled around the neighborhood, he waved to familiar faces and smiled at children playing in the streets.

When he returned home, he sat back down at his desk and continued writing in his notebook. He reflected on the day's events and felt grateful for the opportunity to help others. Joro made a mental note to himself to seek out more volunteer opportunities in the future.

As he finished writing, Joro closed his notebook and stretched out his arms. He felt content and happy with how his day had turned out. He went to bed that night with a smile on his face, looking forward to what the next day would bring.

[Exit]
WC:792
TWC:1110
Claims:
+1110 to First Form: Thunderclap and Flash in total 1301/2063 Max Stat Discount of 25% rest from here.
+22 AP
C Rank Mission
+4000 Ryo
+20 AP
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 124370

Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:34 am
Joro Shokku wrote:
[Exit]
WC:792
TWC:1110
Claims:
+1110 to First Form: Thunderclap and Flash in total 1301/2063 Max Stat Discount of 25% rest from here.
+22 AP
C Rank Mission
+4000 Ryo
+20 AP

Approved
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:53 pm
Youta would follow Joro to the yard or to the gates carrying all the scrolls.  As they get there youta would just throw the scrolls away and say “That is a lot quicker and now we can move on with our lives. Hey man you seem like a pretty cool guy. We should train some time or go hang out sometime.”  As they got to a crossroads where youta would go home. “It has been a pleasure Joro.” he would then start going home to get a break for a little bit.  He was happy how this mission would finish.

Wc 100
Twc 900

+4000 Ryo
900/2000 master at arms

Last edited by Youta Shinkou on Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 124370