Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Katsuragi's Stats

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 192800

Saving the Blood Farm  Empty Saving the Blood Farm

Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:55 pm
Mission Details:

The loud bangs could be heard, the rather growing impatient Hustler from Quarter Town at the very door of the farmer who had seen it all. He was there to persuade the farmer to speak nothing of it, when the authorizes arrived from the leaf village. Katsuragi was ahead at least three days, so he didn't have to worry about running into them. His main problem, well, his only problem was the stubborn old man who couldn't be bothered to open the door. "Come on out old man! I haven't got all day!", he yelled. His pale eye revealed all who was within the two story house in the middle of nowhere. He takes a look around his surroundings.

It was barren, nothing but fields of grass and empty lots of soil to grow things. Him being from a metro area, like Tanzaku Town, there was no way he could get used to this. He turns back to the door, shaken his head. "I see you! Yes you! Standing by the couch!"

"GO The Hell away!", the old man yelled.

Katsuragi sigh deeply, his shoulders sinking lower than ever before. "Look, I aint tryin ot hurt you. I'm hear on behalf of the Hashimoto Family. Now I'm just hear to make sure w got our story straight when the leaf coppers come by. You can't tell them anything. They might offer you a deal, but if you wnt to stay safe. Don't say shit!"

"...", the door creaks open. The old man taking a good look at the visitor. Katsuragi's attire consists of a Yakuta black leather jacket, altered to that of a vest. The inner workings still functional with no hindrance. Underneath his vest, he wears a navy blue hoodie. His belt is black leather, designer's choice, with an overlapping LV emblem as a buckle. Attached to the right side of his belt, a knife holster to which Bushranger(An ANT knife) rested in. The locking strapped to keep it in the holster was buttoned in, although easily retrievable with a willful draw. Behind, were attached two weapon pouches with various tools and such for assistance. His pouches are covered by his hoodie, but are still accessible with ease. His pants being that of a fresh pair of black stretch jeans with ankle zippers located on the lower inside section of the pants. His boots on his feet also being solid black of a leather material with an emblem labeled "EU", it's made of metal stitched to the tongue of the boots. His hair, still vivid, was a solid dark purple. He also sports a full beard. His hair in contrast with his pale skin, however, his arms torso and hands bore a mural of mostly assorted prison tattoos; all black ink in color. His most notable tattoo, aside from his spiderweb tattoos that indicate that he has served time in Pelican Island, was his Jashinist Symbol that is stamped on the right side of his neck. He himself stood at a height of 6'2 feet with a thin frame. His other tools and such were also assorted evenly along his attire, given no hint to their whereabouts yet allowed him easy access with a little bit of technique due to his skill with the hidden arms technique.

His crossbow, Mugger's Mark(An ANT Crossbow), was held against his back with an adjustable rope strap that wrapped around his torso, right shoulder to the lower left side of his torso. Tied in such a way for easy retrieval.

"Hashimoto huh? Yeah I heard about you lot, on my way out of the Tanbogakure when it was on the up and up. But now, ever since that place got destroyed, life out here has been tough. You tell those Hashimotos if they want me to keep my mouth shut, they need to pay me. 50,000 Ryo, cash."

Katsuragi jolted back, shocked at the figure he was given. Where was he going to get that kind of money? Upon taking the job, his scripter told him that the Family wasn't going to give the old man a dime. The family was going through a rough time, business was slow and they couldn't really pony up cash to bribe people. Let alone 50 large... And Katsuragi was most definitely not going to pay off the old man without his money. That's why they offered the job to Katsuragi. Being connected with the family, a favor from him would stay in the loop. If word got out that this was the Hashimoto and they couldn't pay their bills. They would be vulnerable to an attack.

"50 large?! What they fuck are you on old man, I aint got that kind of money to give yo-"

"Then Fuck off! Maybe I'll get a better deal from them Leaf boys. Yeah, That's right. I know they are coming up the way. You best be gone before I get here. He slams the door in his face, "Cock sucker..", Katsuragi mutter while looking around to pan his next move. He needed to shut this old man up for good, but the catch was he couldnt kill him unless it was absolutely needed. The Hashimotos wanted this taken care off as quietly as possible. The many rules and restrictions really ticked Katsuragi off.

Looking around, he spots the Barn house east of the house. He spots two figures within the barn doing what seems to be manual labor. Perhaps they could be used to do the job. If not, this place was about to turn into a blood bath real quick. He saunters on to the barn, till finally reaching there. "Ayo, you boys wanna help me out real quick. Your old man, he being hard headed. An-", th etwo figures turn towards Katusragi. They were at least 6'5, each built and muscular at the sight. Just what were they feeding them he wondered? Perhaps he needed to get on their meal plan. "Gawd damn...", the words escaped his mouth with out control.

"What you say about pops?"

"He said he was hard and headed"

The two stare down Katsuragi, their aura teeming from their bodies, gave off a murderous intent.

"Wait what? I aint say he was hard. The fuck is wrong with you dumbasses?"

The lapels of Katsuragi's jacket were then grabbed buy one of the hulking farm hands, hoisted up in the air like a rag doll, Katsuragi was thrown against the wooden wall of the barn house. He of course burst straight through the wall and hit the floor hard into the other room. He tries to regain himself why bouncing off the ground, The farm hands were not al show, they were s strong as an ox. "Cock suckin...", Katsuragi shoots up from the ground after taking note of the power the two held and steadies his stance. His pale eyes, catches the same one who tossed him through the wall heading right for him. The farm hand burst through what was left of the destroyed wall like a juggernaut. He made an attempt to grab him once again. But, Katsuragi, shoots his hand straight towards the beast. He releases his fist to release the dirt and sand he grabbed from the ground. The dirt flung is sent straight into the eyes of the giant, blinding him for a brief moment.

Katsuragi was raised in the streets, fighting dirty was an old past time of his, nothing new about hitting below the belt. Katsuragi advances forward to close the gap. Once he did, he delivered one solid right hook to the giant's jaw, followed by a single left jab to the jaw too. His loud grunts were followed by a series of combinations. The force of the jabs could be heard after each contact. The second field hand came running over. He slams through the same entrance as the first giant, and attempts to tackle Katsuragi to the ground. Katsuragi disengages from the first giant, creating some distance between him. Of course, this led the second giant chasing after him. An act Katsuragi wanted. Before the giant could get a hold, Katsuragi swings his right leg up to deliver a kick to the jaw with his heel. After the strike, the first giant comes rushing in and tackles Katsuragi. He could do much since he was in the act of kicking the giant. Both Kats nd the giant came tumbling down to the floor boards, wrestling with each other.

Suddenly, the floor began to violent creak. The loud noises caused the two to halt their fighting and examine just what was going on. The final giant, came rushing over and with their combined weight, the floor boards beneath them gave way and all three came crashing down to the basement level of the barn. Something Katsuragi didn't even pick up with his pale eye.

After all the screaming and falling, Katsuragi slowly rises up and examine his new surroundings. The lights lit were fading, but revealed bits and pieces of the room. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, it was a room full of vials with red solution. The wall was lined with them. Boxes filled with them, even rack stacks with them in the corner. He slowly walked over to them, while looking back at the two two giants who seemed to be unresponsive. God thing he landed on something soft, he thought. Once he got within arms reach, he grabs one of the vials off the shelf, and glares at it. The liquid within was thick, and red like blood. It had a glowing tint to it, the more he stared at it. It was an alluring feature. "What is all this shit?", he said while popping the small wooden cork from the vial. Instantly, he was hit with the all too familiar scent.

"Holy shit, this is Blood!"

"Hold it asshole!" The old man from before was seen up top on ground level. He looks down below to his now exposed basement with a crossbow in hand. His face harden with rage as his barn was nearly destroyed. "Now you just step away from my shit, or i'll put one right between your eyes!", Katsuragi slowly backs away from the wall. "You got a room full blood, what the fuck are you? A Vampire?"

"NO! it's VB! ", ready to fire Katsuragi interrupts!

"Wait! Noooo~, you mean this is VB? Vamp Blood?" Vixen Blood? Beauty Blood? whah... I thought they stop makin it! You gotta let it develop for about 10 years for it to turn ripe.", Katsuragi slowly brings the vial to his lips, but stops upon recalling what the old man said about needing money. "Wait, How come you need money if you got all this. VP is the rich man's drug, you gotta be sitting on millions!"

VB, aka Vamp Blood, was one of the worlds most popular and powerful drugs. It hits like nothing they have ever tried before, and leaves no trace. NO after effects what so ever. It was an instant high, taking only mere seconds for the blood to work its magic.

"It's VB alright, And I got the last batch. The once who knew how to make it were killed off. BUt..., How do you know about the processing details? Do you know how to make it?"

"Nah, but I got this!", he turns to the side and reveals his Jashin tattoo on his neck."

"Well I'll be damned...", The old man drops his crossbow, and lifts up his shits to reveal the same ink on the center of his chest, "I coulnd't tell what that was at first from all that other gawdamn ink you got on your body their brother! Welcome to the Underground Brewery! The last processing farm of the great lord's chosen!"

Katsuragi laughs "Holy shit brother, finally I get to meet one. But you do know that stuff is frown upon by the temple?"

"No shit! who you think took out them brewers makin it? I why/ Im spreading the way of Jashin just like them monks. The only difference is I'm making money too, just like them. You remember the binding ritual, what was it, 30k a pop?  Now they aint the only ones gettin rich. I got his whole basement sealed up with blankets that block people from seeing into it with Doujutsu. Well, had. The only problem is that I'm a one man crew, aside from thee two dummies. I'd love to sell all this shit, but trust is running low. And im lookin for a whole sale buyer. Im too old to be dealing"

Katsuragi took a moment, eyeing the old man as he spoke. He was right, him payng that 30,000 ryo for the binding ritual was bs. Plus, the monks were basically the only ones getting rich. Well, all that was about to change. Lucky for the old mna, Katsuragi knew how to unload the product.

"Luck for you old man, I'm from Tanzaku Town! I know ahow to deal and know all the players! I'll help you move the product! BUt um.. Yo ass gon have to keep quiet about the hit that took place. Ju
st hold out, I think we can work something out with the Hashimoto Family. We bout to make some serious cash!"

"Whatever you say Brother! I'll tell those Leaf shinobi to kiss my ass. Lets go get dat money Yall!"
---
Exit

TWC/ 2245, 4,000 ryo, 30 AP(1,500 ryo due to maxed stats), using 2,061 words towards mastering Tank V7.2 for Power, 143 words towards Tank V7.2 182/2061 towards mastering it twice.
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure