Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (WIP)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yume Kami
Yume Kami
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : The Gallery of Memories
Mission Record : Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Meeting the Locals Empty Meeting the Locals

Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:40 pm
the missions:

As it was now a couple of days that Yume was arrived at the island of the Moon, and had taken time to explore and paint a few of the places around and the tropical landscape, she figured it was a good moment to go and meet the locals, the people who lived already on the island of moon and its dense forests, vast plains, and tall mountains. Its people were colored, and of artistic nature, or so she heard, and she wanted to meet them, help some of them to better understand their mentalities, and also bask into their arts and culture itself, enjoying it and filling her day as much as she could.

As she got out of the house, still wearing her large all white Kimono revealing a bit of her torso and feminity, ample and open to breathe in the warm weather, Yume waited on maybe someone else, of Junko's entourage, maybe someone else who wanted to help and meet the indigenous people of the island oh so mysterious.
Daiki
Daiki
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : (1) Daiki
Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Meeting the Locals Empty Re: Meeting the Locals

Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:50 pm
As Yume stepped out of her house, her elegant kimono catching the light in a mesmerizing dance of colors, Daiki couldn't help but be drawn to her presence. With a confident stride, he approached her, his eyes sparkling with curiosity and admiration.

"Ah, greetings, fair maiden of the Moon," Daiki said with a charming smile, his voice carrying a playful lilt. "I couldn't help but notice your graceful presence amidst the bustling streets. I am Daiki, a humble traveler in search of adventure and beauty. And if I may be so bold, I couldn't resist the urge to introduce myself and offer my assistance in your endeavors."

He extended his hand towards her, his gaze warm and inviting as he awaited her response. Despite his playful tone, there was a genuine sincerity in his words, a desire to connect with this mysterious woman who had captured his attention.

"I must admit, I am rather taken by your elegance and sophistication," he continued, his tone softening slightly as he spoke. "Perhaps fate has brought us together on this fine day, to embark on a journey of discovery and wonder. What say you, fair Yume? Shall we explore the wonders of this island together, and perhaps create some magic of our own?"

Daiki's words held a subtle charm, a hint of flirtation woven into his playful banter. His eyes lingered on Yume's face, admiring the delicate features hidden beneath the bandages, and the enigmatic allure that surrounded her.

As he awaited her response, Daiki's mind raced with possibilities. He imagined the two of them traversing the island's dense forests and towering mountains, discovering hidden gems and sharing stories along the way. He felt a kinship with Yume, a shared love for art and exploration that bound them together in spirit.

"If you'll have me, I would be honored to accompany you on your journey," Daiki said, his voice sincere. "Together, we can unravel the mysteries of this island and forge unforgettable memories. And who knows, perhaps we may even find inspiration for our own artistic endeavors along the way."

With a hopeful smile, he awaited her response, his heart pounding with anticipation for the adventures that awaited them.

WC:366
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum