Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Two New students into the Academy!

+3
Hiroki Shimada
Tenko Sarutobi
Suraida Kiryu
7 posters
Go down
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 20750

Two New students into the Academy! - Page 2 Empty Re: Two New students into the Academy!

Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:28 am
Mission 01 - First Day at School

The morning was much like any other that he had experienced in the last few days, preparing for this first day in the Academy. Now, shaking off his time as a ward for the Aburame Clan he lived in a very tiny and shared apartment, cheap housing that contained his cot for sleeping in, a small chest of drawers and a hook on the door. Cho had paid for this with meagre but time consuming chores.

He had already been up since the early hours completing his tasks, washing clothes for the rest of the building, pots and pans and then scrubbing the floors of the communal areas. He had no hesitation, seeming unbothered by anyone who looked down upon him. Even if it was all in his head. Cho was confident that one day he would shake off this bad luck, this bad start, and take his first steps into the unknown.

Finished with his chores, Cho took a swift and eager jump from the frame of his window, landing on the roof of the floor below, rolling down the tiles and grabbing a gutter, which he used much like a fireman's pole to slide down. His sandals splashed in the gutter water, wet from the downpour the day before. The spray of dirty water left splash marks up his leg, but he didn’t stop to look at them. He had already escaped down the road and headed towards the Academy building, bursting through the front door, past the reception and down the halls. He knew where he was vaguely meant to be, but the class was not easy to find. One of the teachers or faculty staff had clearly spotted him, late.

”Yeah, the class is just down there, to your right - you know it doesn't look good to be late to your first class as a teacher an older gentlemen had helped himself to judge the boy before he had a chance to respond to the enquiry. Cho waved him off with a sigh and a vague hand gesture, he wasn’t a teacher besides. He was a student. But then again, he was old enough to have started teaching there. If he was qualified, which of course he wasn’t.

Cho was what anyone would call an older student. Held back by primarily his imprisonment with the Aburame clan but also by his own disinterest in joining up with Konoha, but it was that or nothing at this point. The blonde had to start somewhere anyway, how would he go back to Iwagakure like this? Well he wouldn’t. ”Heh - Thank you sir, very true!” He responded, out of breath as he turned a corner, he ignored the ignorant comment. Just another thing he would hate about this place.

Bursting through the door, the yellow and black haired student was caught by the other students already speaking and making introductions, the door swung back and hit him, throwing him back out of the class. All those inside would hear was a bang and then a grunt of someone who had all the wind smacked out of their body. Momentarily, as if nothing had even happened, the door opened slowly and with a quick instep, Cho joined the group. ”Ummm, sorry I’m late” He tried to think of an excuse that wasn’t “I was up all morning doing chores to pay for my cardboard box of a house” and more “I was training all morning, killed 6 Chuunin Spies on the way in and oh I’m a millionaire”.

[WC: 597]
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Konoha's Flaming Fist Stats
Mission Record : Nokino Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 500

Two New students into the Academy! - Page 2 Empty Re: Two New students into the Academy!

Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:26 pm
As other students presented their pedigree, the door sudently violentely oppened, with another student arriving. He oppened it so fast that it slammed back toward him, knocking the wind out of him, and making him fall into the ground. Of course the student presenting stopped, wich led to a small silence, trough wich the class could hear Nokino try to muffle her chuckle as she held back from laughing too much at the student who took the door full force into the face. A few seconds later, he oppened back the door and entered the class, saying sorry for being late. 

Nokino's face was immediately returned to being serious, as she didnt tolerate any late arrival.

''You'll wait for me after class mister. Being late isnt tolerated in this class, nor in the ninja life.'' Said with a firm voice Nokino, letting the other students continue. As the class neared its end, all students left, letting only Tenko and the late student in class with Nokino. As she closed the door behind the last students exiting after the bell ringed. Nokino turned toward both of them, shaking her head in disaproval.

'' 'aight you both. You, latecomer. Whats your name? You'll need to do like the others, a presentation of who you are, why you want to be a ninja and what kind of ninja you want to be. For you being late to the first class of the academy, you'll think about it while doing push-ups non-stop while I talk to Tenko and resolve her case. I dont want you to stop, 'aight?'' Said Nokino toward the young man.

''Now you. Your attitude is what is deplorable. You answer with a bad tone, and lack a lot of discipline. Im the sensei here, 'aight? You dont talk back to me. Getting to be open and work with others is important, wether or not you like it. As a ninja you'll need to work as a team, and knowing one another is crucial. Now, I know you are becoming a ninja to follow the heritage and steps of your mother, its pretty clear, but you didnt take the exercise seriously, and provided and half-assed answer instead. You'll need to do better in the future. For next class I want you to write me a full scroll on why you want to be a ninja, the real reason, and well explained this time, 'aight? I trust that on paper its enough private for you?'' Added the Iburi teacher toward the young girl, as the other student was doing push ups. As she waited for an answer from Tenko, Nokino let her go with the added homework to rectify the situation. 

''Good day Now Tenko.'' said the teacher toward the student as she left afterwards.

''Now you. I'm listening...'' added Nokino toward the remaining student.
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:50 pm
A trickle of blood stopped itself from dripping from his face, either pure adrenaline or possibly embarrassment from having entered the class as such. Though he didn’t appear to be angry, his heart raced. Why was he late, because he was up all morning doing chores, because his asshole landlord overcharged for the crappy little room that he would call his home. Because Konoha’s Aburame clan sect had decided that after years of imprisonment, he was no longer worth the time and effort. Cho but his lip. Disappointment crept up his cheeks, but he did well to push it down with a swallow. There was a lot that was tolerated by the Shinobi world…

”Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru, of Iwagakure.” he made the conscious choice to declare his true identity. Not that he hid behind anything else, but Iwagakure seized to exist a number of years ago. His heart sank as the memories returned ”I want to become a Shinobi to protect.” Cho had to think for a second, to clarify and expand on this. ”Protect my comrades, my village, my friends and family. My kage. He technically lied, he had none of any of those. His comrades were non-existent. His village gone, he had no family nor friends, only memories of a time long gone - fading like an old photo with ease passing year, intricacies devolving into time. He remembered his mother but not what she looked like, just the feeling of being home and safe.

”My apologies for being late, it was disrespectful of me.” Cho bit his tongue, if he wanted to be a soldier he would have to act like one. He was outranked and he was in the wrong. That’s all that mattered. So he followed the instructions given, dropping to his hands and knees and beginning a series of stubborn push-ups, the Iwagakure were known for being stubborn. And though within a few moments sweat dropped from his forehead, his ‘heart’ had not gotten the memo. He seemed unfazed.

Cho waited until the other academy student had finished, before stopping and pushing himself up. Waiting for the teachers response to his answer.

[WC: 368]
[TWC: 965]
Tenko Sarutobi
Tenko Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenko Sarutobi Stat Page
Mission Record : Tenko Sarutobi Mission Log
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Ryo : 10850

Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:03 pm
Tenko knew that her response would give her a stern talking to and braced herself for it, before that could happen however the door suddenly opened and another student popped in for just a second before the door slammed and threw him back. Tenko just watched as it unfolded with no emotion, even the hardass Nokino muffled a chuckle, Tenko was in no mood for such things opting to just roll her eyes and look away.

The new kid didn’t get to introduce himself right away Nokino had him do push-ups as punishment for being late while she talked to Tenko and sure enough the stern talking to was about to happen. Everything Nokino said was true, Tenko did have a bad attitude, she did have a bad tone, she didn’t take the class seriously, she did lack discipline and gave a lacklustre reasoning for being there Nokino even gave her homework, she would have to write a whole scroll on what being a ninja meant and why she wanted to be one and this time put some thought and effort into it, she was then dismissed.

Tenko huffed and pushed her body away from the wall she was leaning against “ Yes Nokino-Sensei. “ She replied with just a hint of an apologetic tone and look on her face. In truth, she knew she messed up and it hurt her inside to know that she did.

She turned to leave the class just as the new kid stood back up free from his punishment, Tenko pushed past him without even looking at him “ Excuse me. “ she said without so much as a care that she forced her way past him, that would be a prime example of her bad attitude and lack of discipline,  then she closed the door behind her.

[WC=300]
[TWC=1212]]

[Exiting Thread]

Claiming Mission rewards [1,250 Ryo and 6 AP] and also claiming 12 stat points, 7 placed into Strength and 5 placed into speed.

Also claiming Basic Sealing Technique 500/500,  Cat Eyes 250/250, Quiet Footsteps 250/250 and partially purchasing Air Bullets C rank 212/1250

Last edited by Tenko Sarutobi on Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Konoha's Flaming Fist Stats
Mission Record : Nokino Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 500

Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:01 pm
As Tenko left the class, only Chokoku remained with Nokino-sensei. As Nokino looked at him with a sense of unimpressiveness, she blinked slowly, as to convey the unamused mood she had, as well as her opinion on his answers. She lit herself slowly a cigarette, before taking a large puff and blowing it out in the kid face, and approached her face close to him trough the smoke cloud, to talk seriously.

''Drop that Iwagakure stone village bullshit kid. We are in konohagaure, the village hidden among the leaves, not rocks. Your goal of aiming to be a protector is good, but your loyalty and mind is misplaced, 'aight? You better change it before next class.'' Said the tall Iburi woman, before signaling the kid to leave class. As he left, Nokino too left, and this concluded the first day of school for this cohort.

[EXIT]

TWC: 1891

Claims: +1 E rank mission done, +1250 ryo, +6 AP

using 1822WC toward Hiding in Ash and Dust started in this topic to acquire it.

61 WC remaining going toward Heated Blade 61/2000 (with 25% off max stats)
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:10 pm
For a moment Cho narrowed his eyes, his hands clenched, the pride turned to arrogance and he would forget his place. Until the smoke was blown into his face and he realised the stone cold truth of what was happening at this point, he would close his eyes and breath - taking a moment to forget, taking a moment to forgive himself for his stupidity. He would never gain the trust to learn if he carried on, he was still a prisoner. To escape he would have to blend in, gain trust. Besides, there wasn’t an Academy in the destroyed ruins of Iwagakure.

”I will realign myself” He agreed, trying not to appear like he wasn’t being genuine, though this stubborn as a mountain young man wasn’t the best at controlling those emotions, it wasn’t as if he wore them on his sleeve, rather they were carved from stone and unable to be changed. Once the teacher left he too followed suit, his first day went well. He made no friends, he was late, and he got a bollocking. Cho smiled, scratched his cheek and left through the same wooden door, onto the next lesson!

-End-

WC: 195
TWC: 1200

Completed Milestone:

Hit the Ground Running: Complete one mission.
Bonus: 500 Ryo

Spend
One Handed Seals: 1200/2000
Chakra: +12
Ryo: 1250 + 500: 1750
+6 AP
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 105700

Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:46 pm
Tenko Sarutobi wrote:
[WC=300]
[TWC=1212]]

[Exiting Thread]

Claiming Mission rewards [1,250 Ryo and 6 AP] and also claiming 12 stat points, 7 placed into Strength and 5 placed into speed.

Also claiming Basic Sealing Technique 500/500,  Cat Eyes 250/250, Quiet Footsteps 250/250 and partially purchasing Air Bullets C rank 212/1250

Approved!
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 165714

Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:25 am
Nokino wrote:[EXIT]
TWC: 1891
Claims: +1 E rank mission done, +1250 ryo, +6 AP

using 1822WC toward Hiding in Ash and Dust started in this topic to acquire it.

61 WC remaining going toward Heated Blade 61/2000 (with 25% off max stats)

Approved

Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru wrote:
Completed Milestone:

Hit the Ground Running: Complete one mission.
Bonus: 500 Ryo

Spend
One Handed Seals: 1200/2000
Chakra: +12
Ryo: 1250 + 500: 1750
+6 AP

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum