Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 8:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 1:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 8:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 7:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 7:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 7:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 4:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 7:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 5:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 4:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Two New students into the Academy!

+3
Hiroki Shimada
Tenko Sarutobi
Suraida Kiryu
7 posters
Go down
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Konoha's Flaming Fist Stats
Mission Record : Nokino Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Two New students into the Academy! Empty Two New students into the Academy!

Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:28 pm
mission:

The weather outside was rainy, and the students had already all arrived, being welcomed by Nokino and the others two teachers. Of course, directing them on their first day at school, where the classes were, where they used their lockers, and the likes, wasnt a proper meet with them, and Nokino didnt have time yet to glance at their faces and remember their name. As she waited in her classroom with rain falling into the windows pane, students started to arrive. Yet another cohort of young Konoha kids to learn. As they poured into the class, each one took place randomly into the rows of desks, and Nokino stood up front, her arms crossed and a cigarette lit in her hands as she watched with her piercing purple eyes the young ones entering the class.

''they dont know whats comming for them...'' tought to herself the tall and muscular blonde teacher, towering over students at 1m90.

As the time passed and everyone arrived and was seated, Nokino looked over the student and commanded with only her gaze for silence. When it was finally silent, the blonde Iburi approached more to be seen and heard by all students.

''Welcome class to the academy! You are here because you showed great interest or promise for the life of the shinobi, and I will teach you how to reach it, and beyond. My name is Nokino Iburi, but you will all call me exclusively Nokino-Sensei, 'aight? Now, each one of you will go before the class, and present themselves by name, clan if appliable, and briefly saying why they want to be a ninja, and what is their goal as a ninja. Once all the class is passed like that, i'll be answering questions that you all probably have! I ask for respect of the rules and of people in here, and I will not tolerate anything else, understood?'' Said in an authoritarian voice Nokino, before calling the first student to the front of the class as she took place in the large wooden chair at her desk.
Suraida Kiryu
Suraida Kiryu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page

HP: 300
AP: 406

Vigor: 25
Chakra: 150
Speed: 100
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 8500

Two New students into the Academy! Empty Re: Two New students into the Academy!

Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:38 pm
The cold and harsh rainy weather was giving the academy a dreary vibe for Suraida as he walked through the halls towards the classroom with the other students. 'Sheesh.' he thought to himself as he neared the door to his class. 'Talk about starting your first day off right.' The students, along with him, would walk into the classroom which was already occupied by the teachers they had met earlier in order to get locker assignments. He didn't know what to think of the teachers besides one of them looking as old as he was as well as being remarkably tall. Taller than he was in fact. He took a seat at one end of a long chair at the back before leaning forward and resting his chin upon the knuckles of his folder over hands.

It being his first day he wanted to make sure he paid as much attention as possible. However, when he heard that the first few minutes of class was going to be devoted to introductions, he relaxed a bit as that wasn't really anything too challenging for him. The class of students would resound with a "Yes, Nokino-Sensei." as she finished her speech and he looked out towards a nearby window in order to watch the rain fall as names were called. 'Dang...' he thought to himself silently. 'With boring rain comes boring lessons I guess.'

WC 232
Tenko Sarutobi
Tenko Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenko Sarutobi Stat Page
Mission Record : Tenko Sarutobi Mission Log
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Ryo : 10850

Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:03 am
Tenko sat in the front row leaning forward resting her head on her hand raised by an elbow placed on the long desk and legs crossed out of sight. Wearing her black kimono she looked outside the window watching the rain fall with a slight smirk on her face. ” What a miserable day, makes me glad the old man chose today of all days to go for a walk. Hope he’s drenched.” she muttered with a chuckle. True to his spiteful nature Tenko’s father, normally a recluse who rarely leaves their home decided to go for an early walk just so he wouldn’t have to see his daughter leave for the academy.

Tenko took a quick glance at the teacher as the rest of class enthusiastically greeted her ” Yes…Nokino-Sensei” she joined in less enthusiastically in fact there was likely more enthusiasm in a dog walker picking up after their pet than there was in Tenko’s voice.

Nokino called students to the front to introduce themselves one by one with Tenko not paying much attention to her classmates, she simply wasn’t interested in what they had to say especially since most of them were children. Then it was Tenko’s turn, she glanced at Nokino then pushed herself onto her feet and sauntered to the front of the class and facing them placing a hand on her hip.

” Name’s Tenko Sarutobi. My mother was a Kunoichi for the village before dying on a mission, I want to follow in her footsteps because she is the only person I have ever admired and because it would piss my old man off. That’s it.” She scanned her eyes across the classroom and spoke with complete disinterest in this exercise, then walked back to her seat and sat down, leaning back and crossing her arms and legs.

[WC=302]
[TWC=302]
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin

Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:20 pm
The class vibe was gruelling, with each students seemingly sighing to the exercise and the vibe of the day. With the rain, it clearly didnt help to make the class feeling upright, but still, it was a sad thing to see that it bored them to explain who they were and what they wanted to do as a ninja. Nokino was also bored out of her mind, the answers and presentation of students was so soft and weak that she was wondering herself if they really wanted to be ninja, or if they were here because they didnt knew what to do with their lives. What was sure tho, was that the Iburi sensei wasnt about to let soft and unserious folks become ninja, so what was at first boredom, changed into anger as she saw the behavior not change. Mainly, she reached a boiling point when one of the student, named Tenko Sarutobi, wanted to be a ninja because her mother was like that, but her main goal as a kunoichi was to annoy her father with the same lifestyle that killed her mother. With a groan instead of a sigh, Nokino got up of her chair and slammed her hands on the desk as Tenko was getting back to her place.

'' 'AIGHT! STOP. Are you all good? We chilling in the academy, its a relaxing day? Im wondering if anyone in this class is actually motivated to become a ninja of the hidden leaf, or is serious about it? Annoying your father isnt a good goal for a ninja, its the immature sudent toughts of an undisciplined teenager. Your dad is a piece of shit? GOOD. Become better than him and your mom who died, and prove to him he is nothing. Ninjas dont get to that level. You'll need to take it more seriously. As for all of you group, im disapointed. If you arent sure to become a ninja, or dont take it seriously enough, the door is right there.'' Said in a serious and loud voice the blonde teacher.

As students left the class, she maintained her serious and mad pose, before the rest stayed. She addressed them again to resume the class with the remaining students.

''Good, those who are left at least you arent the type to drop at the first inconveniance. Now, I believe its Suraida's turn. If at the end you think you should do it again, by all mean Tenko, give us a more serious and mature answer?'' Said loudly and with sassiness and sarcasm Nokino, letting them know she was still angry with the lack of seriousness and motivation of this batch.
Suraida Kiryu
Suraida Kiryu
Genin
Genin

Remove Jikūjutsu Default

Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:17 am
The rain continued to fall and affect the overall mood of the classroom as Suraida listened to the students who walked up to the front of the class to give their stories one by one. The stories were mostly what you would expect to come from most who had truly never experienced danger. Stories that one would expect children to tell as the majority of students said "I'm here because my parents made me.", or "I wanna become a shinobi so I can hunt treasure!", or even "I want girls to fall for my mad ninja skills." A few actually gave Suraida a good chuckle here and there, as they did for a lot of the class, until one of the students finished their speech. The Sarutobi caused one of the teachers to slam their hands on the desk in clear frustration before standing up and telling the whole class off. He couldn't help but feel sorry for the majority of the class who had joined today's lesson only to leave on the first day but he couldn't help but agree. After all signing up to be a ninja was essentially signing up to a commitment to a harsh life of defending the village with one's life.

He understood that when he himself signed up for the class but he couldn't help but feel the students who had given their less than serious and silly stories were probably just trying to lighten the mood of the class. After the teacher was finished telling off everyone, and the class clearing out of a few students, he was next to be called to the front. 'Oh boy...' he thought to himself silently. 'Can't wait to see how what I have to say will be taken.' He stood up with a loud enough "Yes, Nokino-sensei" and walked to the front of the class before turning around to face the students, one of his hands scratching the back of his head nervously, before he tried to relax with his speech. "Sup?" he started as he waved to the class. "Good to meet everyone. I'm Suraida Kiryu. I, um... am not part of a clan." He would address that part to the teachers before turning back to the other students. "The reason why I want to be a ninja is because I desire power. Plain and simple. The reason why I desire power is so I can better protect those I care about alongside the village I've called my home my whole life."

He had to pause for a moment while thinking up what to say next before speaking again. "When I was younger, a tragic incident took place in my life that caused me to have to be put in an orphanage. Inside said orphanage I had to grow up with other children who had lost the most important people they had in their lives and had also lost hope as a result. I had to thus train myself, and it took quite a bit of time to accomplish, to be better than my despair I faced alongside them so I could be the ray of hope others needed. I became something of a caregiver and grew up watching over others and helping them accomplish their goals so they could overcome their own despair and become something of themselves in the future. It made me happy doing that thus I intend to continue down such a path as a ninja if I'm deemed worthy enough to become one. My goal is to thus look after the people of this village and give everything I am for their protection so they may be able to make something of themselves for their futures, too... And that, of course, includes all of you. Thank you." He would bow to the students and the teachers at the end of saying what he had to say before walking back over to his seat.

'Well, that was... corny.' he thought to himself again as he looked out over the window and could see the rain still pouring outside. Even if his speech had made the room just a tiny bit brighter it didn't do anything to affect the gloominess of the rain.

WC 702
Tenko Sarutobi
Tenko Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Bukijutsu Remove Default

Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:06 am
Before Tenko could even get back to her seat Nokino went off on her and the rest of the class, obviously not impressed with everyone’s motivation for coming here and especially not being impressed with Tenko’s motivation since it seemed to stem from wanting to tick her father off. Nokino’s anger was justified honestly, wanting to do something just to rebel against a guardian is a surefire way to get yourself in a sticky situation or even killed.

Tenko wasn’t that kind of person though, her motivation to be a Leaf Ninja was to be like her mother and to protect everyone even her father, the fact that doing so will piss him off is just a bonus. “ I can assure you Nokino-Sensei that pissing my old man off by being here is just a bonus for me, I would be here even if he gave me his full backing. I apologise if I gave you the wrong impression,” she explained what she meant during her introduction before sitting down, crossing her arms and legs as some students left the classroom following Nokino’s authoritative speech.

Finally, it was time for the last introduction whoever it was came from behind her and passed her before reaching the front of the class, spinning around and began to introduce himself. His name was Suraida Kiryu who explained his tragic backstory and why he wanted to gain power so he could protect the village and the people he cared for. “ This guy talks too much “ Tenko thought as she leaned forward and rested her head on a raised hand again, as Suraida walked back to his seat she glanced at him and gave him a slight nod, a nod of acknowledgement of his motivation and ambition even if her facial expression didn’t change a bit  

[WC=301]
[TWC=603]
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin

Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:10 pm
“ I can assure you Nokino-Sensei that pissing my old man off by being here is just a bonus for me, I would be here even if he gave me his full backing. I apologise if I gave you the wrong impression”

The words resonated in Nokino's head. At least, she clarified that the main reason was to be like her mother, but that was still not good enough. She would need to work it trough with Tenko later, but as of now, hammering a nail already hammered down would only create too much sparks.

''Droping to the low level of your father is still something unworthy for a ninja to do. we'll discuss it another moment. In the meantime, maybe think more on the why you wanted to be a shinobi. Being like your mother is okay, but not a great reason... after all, she died right?'' Said Nokino wanting Tenko to reflect on the fact that maybe her mother trully inspired to be a ninja, but she should want as a goal to surpass her, to honor her, not to follow her steps, since clearly those were wrong.

Then came at last the older student, who was the same age as Nokino. He explained his motivations and where he came from in great detail, and Nokino smiled a bit, both in admiration for his determination trough the hardships but also because he seemed to be the one in the class who took the ninja life and the exercise the most seriously. 

''Good. Being ready to die for konoha is a great proof of loyalty. Also thriving to help others grow and be the best version of themselves is a goal I share, hence why I decided to take on the path of sensei and spread the knowledge and skill I posess, but mainly the mentality of motivation, of surpassing ourself always more and more, to get always more powerfull, and put that power tu the use of our lord hokage.''
said Nokino with proudness for what she did, seeing a bit of herself in the two students, Tenko and Suraida. Her too wanted to be like her parents when she was a student, and wanted to become a ninja because it was her family way, but she wanted to surpass them too, not only be like them. 

'' 'Aight class! Good job on the presentations. I hope the following class will be taken more seriously by you all, as this is maybe only the first steps of the ninja path, but they are as serious as the highest steps of that career and life path. For today, that will be all, you can take the rest of your day off. We'll see each other in class tomorrow. Have a nice days kids! Tenko, if I may have a word, stay in class.'' Said Nokino, wanting to speak to her about the situation.
Suraida Kiryu
Suraida Kiryu
Genin
Genin

Remove Jikūjutsu Default

Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:14 pm
The day had certainly been an interesting one to go through with this class. 'Welp...' Suraida thought to himself when he heard what was said to Nokino by... Ten-Tenko? Was it Tenko? Ah whatever. From now on he was just going to call her Tenten. 'Things are going to escalate quickly.' Luckily, however, it didn't seem the teacher was easily swayed by defiance from her students as she gave Tenten a scathing response about her mother. He didn't want to be on the bad side of the teacher which is why he gave as good of a speech as he could come up with which turned out to be an appropriate thing to do as Nokino gave him good marks for his loyalty. It wouldn't be long after such praise that Suraida and the class was given the good news that they were dismissed for the day which was music to Suraida's ears. After she had said "Have a nice day kids!" he picked up his bag and made his way to the door calmly as he was thinking about going straight home to train and he didn't want to spend a lot of energy before then. It wouldn't hurt to go and pick something up to eat first beforehand, though, to celebrate the completion of his first day.

WC 219
TWC: 1,153

{Exiting thread}

Claiming completion of mission for mission rewards (1,250 Ryo; 6 AP) and also claiming 11 stats to allocate towards Speed as well as the technique Basic Medical Jutsu at C rank (1,000 WC)
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 150580

Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:20 am
Approved
Tenko Sarutobi
Tenko Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Bukijutsu Remove Default

Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:27 am
''Droping to the low level of your father is still something unworthy for a ninja to do. we'll discuss it another moment. In the meantime, maybe think more on the why you wanted to be a shinobi. Being like your mother is okay, but not a great reason... after all, she died right?''

That last part if spoken by a random person would send Tenko into a violent rage, it reminded her of how she was bullied as a child due to growing up without a mother, but since it was Nokino who was saying and she said it without any malice or ill will Tenko could only grit her teeth and clench a fist as she held back the urge to lash out.

Eventually class was dismissed and everyone started to filter out, however, just as Tenko was about to leave Nokino called her back wanting to talk to her about presumably Tenko’s attitude and her questionable motivation for being a Ninja at least in Nokino’s mind. Tenko stood up and came down to the front of the class and leaned against a wall with her arms folded and one foot resting against the wall “ I presume this is where you tell me that I need to rethink why I want to be here and maybe I should go down another path? “ she said with a uninterested tone almost like she knew what Nokino was about to say and had heard it all before.

" I'll be honest, I don't like being around other people, I don't like opening myself up when around others, I hate it. If you wanted a better reason for me being here It would have been better if this was done one-on-one." she went on to explain with some feeling in her voice for once but still clearly keeping her true feelings locked up.

[WC=309]
[TWC=912]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum