Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (WIP)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zraix
Zraix
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Jet Stream
Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 171500

The New Standard Empty The New Standard

Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:17 am
Zraix stood in the very place that he had once met with his Kage- the day that he was brought back into the fold of Hoshigakure, an honor that he had waited for his entire life. He stood in the center of the dampened grounds, his katana on his left side and his wakizashi on his right- he wore his ronin robe armor that sported a dark blue top and jet black bottoms. Rain drops fell rhythmically as he awaited the arrival of Ayato Hyuuga, sworn protector of Hoshigakure and  the man that he needed to speak to.

"I wonder if he'll accept my proposal.. Monsoon has improved so much I think he deserves it." He thought to himself as he made his way to the wooden Gazebo just 5 meters south of him. Once he made it to the Gazebo he would stand waiting as he pondered the ways that their meeting could go- a part of him was worried that his request would be denied but he did truly believe that his partner had earned the right to ascend ad he had another bit of business to discuss with his Kage. Either way it was long past due that the two of them meet.

WC=206
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

The New Standard Empty Re: The New Standard

Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:41 pm
In the tranquil water gardens of Hoshigakure, Ayato found solace seated beneath a gazebo, engrossed in the pages of a book. The rhythmic sound of raindrops echoed in the air, creating a soothing melody. The water gardens, designed with intricate channels and pathways, were a serene retreat in the heart of the village.

As Ayato immersed himself in the written words, a figure cloaked in blue ronin robes approached through the rain. The serene atmosphere heightened the contrast between the peaceful gardens and the figure's mysterious presence. Ayato looked up, and upon recognizing the visitor, Zraix Hoshimura, a member of a once-treasonous family from the Land of Heaven, he closed his book.

"Ah, Zraix," Ayato greeted with a wry smile, "It seems the rain has taken a liking to our encounters. Perhaps it's your ninja aura calling for dramatic weather."

Zraix, now under Ayato's command, had proven himself trustworthy. He was not tainted by the darker deeds of his kin, having fought alongside Ayato during the rebellion. Ayato welcomed him with a nod, his courteous demeanor reflecting the trust that had developed between them.

The rain intensified, and the water gardens' drainage system worked diligently to combat the downpour. The duo found themselves in a unique moment where the serenity of the gardens clashed with the external turmoil, creating an ambiance that mirrored the delicate balance Ayato sought to maintain in his leadership.

[WC: 233]
Zraix
Zraix
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:45 am
The Hoshimura would smile as his kage commented on the raging downpour that almost seemed specific to the water gardens they stood in- he would rest his right arm on the hilt of his katana first looking at Ayato and then off into the distance unable to see more than 3 meters in front of him as the rain intensified. "Maybe im a sucker for poeticism, but I thought it would be the perfect place to meet again. I mean, it was right here that you brought me back into the fold and essentially changed my life for the better." He would turn his focus back to Ayato before continuing, "Much has happened since then and Im truly grateful for being allowed the opportunity to grow to this point. But Im not here to seek more opportunity for myself.. in fact im here in the effort to elevate another."

Sitting next to Ayato the ronin would take noticed that the he had a book in his possession and he immediately became curious as to what it was- he would bookmark this thought for later as he wanted to get to the meat of what he had called this audience for. "I know you're a busy man so i'll cut right to it. Ive been on many missions as of late and I have been successful on all of them. Now, I dont say this as a means to brag, in fact its the opposite." He said as he directed his gaze forward, a proud smile dawning his expression, "Monsoon Uchiha. A genin of exceptional talent helped me with the majority of them. He even accompanied me on a couple missions of A rank and he did well. His progress has done nothing short of astound me and im here to ask that you raise him to the level of Chuunin.." He would come to a standing position before walking a few steps so that he would be facing Ayato directly. Coming to one knee and bowing his head he would wrap up his request, "I know this might be informal in comparison to the normal way of doing things but I truly feel he has earned this honor. I only ask that you grant it to him." He would wait patiently as he remained with his head bowed, an old and traditional way of showing a Kage or high ranking officer respect, but one that he still held as necessary.

WC-410
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:44 pm
Amidst the pounding rain on the gazebo roof, Ayato's discerning eyes focused on Zraix as he expressed gratitude for the opportunity to be brought back into the fold. The rain droplets blurred the surroundings, creating an intimate cocoon within the water gardens.

Ayato acknowledged Zraix's appreciation with a nod, the rain adding a rhythmic backdrop to their conversation. When Zraix brought up Monsoon Uchiha and nominated him for a potential Chuunin rank-up, Ayato's brow furrowed in thoughtful consideration. The name Monsoon resonated—a classmate of his sister in Astral Point from the class that followed their own.

The memories stirred, and Ayato recalled Monsoon as a diligent individual who, while not adorned with victories, hadn't brought shame to himself either. The prospect of a Chuunin rank for Monsoon was plausible, Ayato believed, but the village's cultural norms required a demonstration of prowess in combat.

With a measured tone, Ayato responded to Zraix's suggestion, "Monsoon Uchiha, a familiar name indeed. I recall him from the days of Astral Point. While he hasn't disgraced himself, the path to Chuunin is often marked by feats in combat. It's not just a rank but a symbol of strength and leadership."

The rain persisted, almost drowning out their words. Ayato continued, "I am open to the prospect, but as per our village traditions, Monsoon would need to prove himself on tournament grounds. Let him showcase his combat prowess in a sparring match, and if he excels, the path to Chuunin won't be far off." Ayato's gaze remained steady, his words carrying the weight of tradition and opportunity amid the storm.

[WC: 265]
Zraix
Zraix
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:27 pm
Though the words of the kage were slightly disheartening, the Hoshimura did have to admit that traditions maintained an important part of their society and needed to be upheld even when circumstances might be different- he would keep his head bowed as he replied to Ayato. "I understand, and I have no doubt that he'll prove himself in battle and to you." coming to a standing position his smile would not waiver for he had all the faith that his comrade would be able to ascend to the level of chuunin without assistance.

The rain began to let up the slightest bit as he directed his attention to their surroundings and then back to Ayato, "I don't mean to take much more of your time. Is there anything that you wanted to speak with me about Lord Kage?" He asked as he waited, unsure if there was anything pressing that Ayato needed to speak to him about.

WC=157
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:47 pm
Ayato acknowledged Zraix's understanding with a subtle nod, appreciating the Hoshimura's respect for traditions. "The way you stand by your comrade speaks volumes. It's commendable to see such camaraderie among our shinobi," Ayato remarked, acknowledging the importance of the bonds that strengthened the fabric of Hoshigakure.

Ayato observed Zraix with a thoughtful gaze, considering the potential within the Hoshimura's capabilities. "Ever thought about taking a swing at a rank-up, Zraix? It might just be the challenge you're looking for," he inquired, his voice carrying a subtle encouragement.

Leaning forward, Ayato delved into the distinction between ranks, particularly the role of fighting ability in differentiating Chuunin and Tokubetsu Jounin from a Jounin. "Chuunin and Jounin, they aren't just about experience; it's about being a force in combat," he explained. "Yet, the Nova Corps represents the true steel of Hoshigakure. These elite warriors surpass conventional strength, embodying our village's resolve and unwavering loyalty."

In these words, Ayato emphasized the distinction between regular ranks and the exceptional prowess of the Nova Corps. It symbolized Hoshigakure's indomitable spirit, where combat went beyond individual prowess to encompass the synergy of a collective force. 

"Imagine squaring off against a Nova Corps member, showcasing your skills in the heat of battle. It wouldn't just be a personal triumph but a legacy for your clan, something that echoes through the pages of Hoshigakure's history."

Ayato presented Zraix with a vision – an opportunity to step into the forge of true steel, to be recognized not just for combat skills but for navigating the complexities of modern shinobi warfare. It was a chance to become a strategic pillar, a formidable warrior, and a living legacy that fortified the village against any challenge.

With a nod, Ayato introduced the twist with a gleam in his eyes, "To issue such a challenge for a position within the esteemed Nova Corps, a shinobi must have a recommendation from a master of Hoshigakure and above. Fortunately, I happen to be one such." He paused, letting the idea hang in the air, "What are your thoughts on this? Climbing to new heights usually begins with a bold move. Should you decide to pursue this challenge, know that the village stands ready to witness and recognize your ascent."

[WC: 372]
Zraix
Zraix
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:06 am
Zraix was utterly stunned by the words of his kage in suggesting that he partake in a battle that could lead to his ascension- the sheer notion and weight of such an event was hardly something he ever thought he would have the privilege of. Shaking his head in order to get himself out of his inner thoughts he would direct his gaze to Ayato before speaking. "Any swordsman worth half his steel knows of the NOVA and I doubt there's a single shinobi that doesnt dream of joining their ranks... but this undertaking is on a whole other level from what Ive experienced thus far." He would take a moment to think pacing back and forth, his focus on the area in front of him. There was much to gain by leaping into the fray and challenging one of the legendary shinobi of his village- so many questions popped into his head like, who would it be? what would their abilities be? How did they rise to NOVA? The myriad of questions would come to a silence as he stopped his pacing, ready to give his kage an answer.

"This is truly an honor. One that I would be a fool to pass up. I accept." He said with a bow. "Ill ready myself and if you would let me know how the events will take place, ill ensure that everything is set." He could hardly believe that this was happening. First he had been brought back into the fold of Hoshigakure, then had the fortune of meeting Monsoon and Ciel , forming a three man squad and now he was being given the opportunity to truly test his metal.

Raising his head he would ask one final question. "Lord Hyuuga. I have heard whispers during my travels of a technique developed by one of the NOVA themselves. A technique that allows a martial artist or swordsman to fight at an unimaginable level of power. Talk in the village has led me to believe that a technique of this magnitude, if it should even exist, is locked away in secret. If this is the case do you know of its origins and is it an ability you believe I could master?" He asked this question in hopes that Ayato would fill in the blanks on the fabled technique he had heard about in his many travels but was unable to gain any conclusive information about, the technique said to have been created and used by legendary warriors of Hoshigakure.

WC=419
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:23 pm
Upon hearing Zraix's acceptance of the proposal, Ayato's lips curved into a faint smile. The Hoshimura's willingness to embrace the challenge was met with a quiet acknowledgment from the Hokage.

"Your spirit does you credit, Zraix," Ayato commented, his tone a mix of approval and reassurance. The path that Zraix had chosen promised personal growth and the chance to etch his name into the storied history of Hoshigakure.

As Zraix broached the subject of the exclusive technique, Ayato remained unfazed. The very nature of such knowledge, though usually shrouded in secrecy, was bound to become a topic of discussion when applied in combat. Ayato understood that the use of exclusive techniques had the potential to carve legends and spark conversations among the shinobi community.

"As for the technique, Zraix, it's called 'Divine Presence. A living legacy crafted by the skilled hands of Akaboshi's grandfather. A legacy now entrusted to you. Explore the Haven Archives, where the scrolls tell the tales of those who shaped our path."

The revelation that the technique belonged to the current Nova's Commander added a layer of significance. It was a legacy handed down through generations with Akaboshi's grandfather. Ayato, with a nod of agreement, decided to entrust the exclusive knowledge to Zraix. 

"In the time of the old Dark Master, the archives were a point of contention. Now, they are safeguarded by capable hands, ensuring the echoes of our past are preserved." Ayato's words carried a mix of caution and confidence, hinting at the resilience that had shaped Hoshigakure's journey. 

A journey that started in Astral Point, the Academy is tying the threads of their shared past. Zraix, Akaboshi had been in Astral Point, the same class as Ayato—the first generation of students after the village's official establishment. All had experienced the challenges of gaining trust from civilians, a bond forged amidst the lingering distrust.

As Ayato delved into the recesses of his past, the memories of Haegon, their Head Instructor in the academy, surged forth. It was a time untouched by the shadows of rebellion when Haegon's smile, with dimples etched in his cheeks, painted a different picture. Before becoming a figure labeled a traitor, Haegon had guided Ayato's early training, imparting fundamental skills, including the art of holding his first kunai. These memories, woven intricately into the fabric of Ayato's shinobi journey, resonated with a bittersweet quality. They stood as a testament to the intricate and often conflicting paths that shaped their journey, leading them to the complex present moment, where echoes of a rebellious past whispered tales of camaraderie and betrayal.

[WC: 430]
Zraix
Zraix
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:33 pm
With a smile on his face the ronin graciously accepted the praise of his kage for his spirit towards his comrade- he now had a newfound goal of proving to Ayato that he and Monsoon were more than prepared to ascend to the next level. Still, some questions remained that would be answered in time. He would quiet these questions as he listened to the Hogokage's explanation and confirmation of the legendary technique that he had heard about. SoI was correct.. there is a technique and what's more Ayato is entrusting it to me.." The Hoshimura would be sure not to avert his gaze for a moment while he was told the tale of the technique along with its name- apparently it was located in a place known as "The Archives of Hoshigakure" and in this place there was a number of safe guarded techniques and secrets. Zraix was intrigued but not shocked to learn of the existence of these archives- in truth it made sense that such a place should exist being that the village had a lengthy history and many shinobi of legend had let their marks on it.

"It is an honor to receive your blessings to learn this ability Lord Hogokage. Ill do my best to upkeep its legacy." Bowing his head he would raise it back up after a moment and continue "Ill make my way over to the archives to learn more about it but I do have one more question. Should I look for a letter for the time and place of this test of power? And should I let Monsoon know myself or would you like to handle this factor?" Though eager, he didnt want to step on the toes of Ayato as a sign of respect.

Nerves and excitement rushed through him at the prospect of new horizons both for him and those he had come to gain strength with- he wondered more about his opponent but understood the information of who that was would only come with time.

WC=338
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:55 pm
"With your spirit, Zraix, you'll uphold the legacy. Regarding the challenge, a letter will find you. Trust you to inform Monsoon and prepare for the journey ahead. A Hoshi ninja never flies alone."

With a decisive nod, Ayato concluded their meeting. "Dismissed," he stated, acknowledging the completion of their conversation and signaling the formal end of their exchange. The word hung in the air momentarily, sealing the discussion as Zraix prepared to embark on the path that awaited him.

In the quiet aftermath of the Ronin's departure, Ayato stood by the Water Gardens, lost in contemplation. The conversation with the Hoshimura had unveiled the potential for a new chapter, forging a shinobi destined for greater heights. With the prospect of Zraix challenging for a position in the Nova Corps, one vacancy on the elite roster seemed on the brink of being filled.

The tranquil waters mirrored the stillness of Ayato's thoughts as he considered the implications. A subtle breeze rustled the leaves as if whispering the secrets of Hoshigakure's fate. The knowledge that one step towards the Nova Corps had been taken imbued the air with anticipation and expectation.

Yet, the Hogokage knew that this was only the beginning. Two vacancies still lingered, awaiting the arrival of those who would prove themselves worthy. The path to the Nova Corps, an illustrious cadre of elite shinobi, was challenging. It demanded strength and a profound understanding of the village's essence.

As he gazed into the waters reflecting the moonlit sky, Ayato couldn't help but feel a surge of pride for the old classmate who had accepted the challenge. The vacancies in the Nova Corps remained, tantalizing promises that echoed through the quiet night, leaving Ayato with both satisfaction and anticipation for the unfolding events.

[WC: 300]
[TWC: 1600]
[EXIT]

Wordcount Claims:

25% max stat discount
65 words to Crashing Thunder Charge  [A] [65+1810 (last progress recorded here) = 1875/1875]
329 words to Iron Leg Dragon [A] [329 (last progress recorded here) + 1,733 = 2062/2,062]
1206 to Leaf Strong Whirlwind [B] [1206/1313]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum